Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Angelic Demon?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kamina Nakashiro
Everto Orbis Terrarum
Kamina Nakashiro

The Angelic Demon? Empty
PostSubject: The Angelic Demon?   The Angelic Demon? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 7:59 pm

Kamina groaned and pulled the cover over his head, as the incessant banging continued. He'd tried to ignore it at first but it seemed whoever was standing outside his room was determined to awaken him from his ever savoured slumber. All of a sudden the banging stopped and silence filled Kamina's bedroom, before almost as suddenly as the banging stopped a loud crash could be heard accompanied by the sound of splintering wood and profuse swearing.

Kamina bolted up right in his bed and glared venomously at the person who had dared to disrupt his sleep and annihilate his door in one fell swoop. "Why the hell are you still asleep?" The woman who had broken Kamina's door down asked as she took a seat on the only chair in the room her legs spread casually revealing a pair of white silk undies as he short skirt rode up slightly. "I'm clearly not asleep right now am i?" Kamina retorted downgrading his venomous glare to a look of general annoyment as he threw the covers off himself ,revealing a well toned body, and climbed out of bed.

"Do you mind? The image of you naked will be stuck in my head for the whole day now" The girl protested a small grin lightning up her serious face. Kamina smiled before disappearing into the adjoining bathroom briefly and returning fully clothed. "So whats so important that you needed to obliterate my door Kagome?" Kamina asked raising his eyebrow to acentuate his question. "You got promoted to everto orbis terrarum, this morning" the scantily clad Kagome replied "But you missed the ceremony cos you decided to sleep the day away" the annoyance evident in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Kamina Nakashiro
Everto Orbis Terrarum
Kamina Nakashiro

The Angelic Demon? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Angelic Demon?   The Angelic Demon? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 8:58 pm

As kamina sat gaping at Kagome's revelation a deep bass line began to play causing Kamina to jump slightly and look around. Diving onto his bed he sifted through the covers before finally finding a small black bluetooth which he promptly popped into his left ear. "Hello?" he said speaking softly "Elder Jyunkatsu i apologise for not being at the... yes sir i understand... no sir i wasnt sleeping... what was i doing?... erm taking care of something for Kagome if you get my drift... yes sir, im on my way right now elder... my apologoies for this morning once again.." With a click the elders voice cut off from the inside of kamina's ear and the youngish vizard once again turned his attention to the beautiful woman infront of him.

"So erm, yeah Elder Jyunkatsu thinks we were here doing the vertical tango during my promotion ceremony so if he asks you wouldnt mind going with it could ya?" Kamina asked a slight hint of begging in his voice. "Sure why not, its not like we actually havent before" kagome stated offhandedly causing Kamina to beam at her. "Great well now im off see ya later" Kamina stated before swiftly disappearing from the room the only indication of his ever being there an untidy bed and a ver aroused woman.

it took kamina less than 8 seconds to get from his bedroom to the elder's office, a personal best he noted in his head. Kamina knocked gently twice before pushing the door open and peeking his head round. "Hurry up he doesnt have all day" the elder snapped from behind his desk causing kamina to throw the door open and step inside briskly. "You're going to help kenshin" the elder stated briefly in answer to Kamina's bewildered look before flinging a cloak at him and opening a senkai gate with the wave of his hand. "Understood sir" Kamina mumbled before stepping into the senkai dissappearing into its light.
Back to top Go down

The Angelic Demon?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: World of the Living :: Vaizard Sanctuary-
Jump to: