Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Landing of an angel

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Himura Kenshin
Magnus Imperator
Himura Kenshin

The Landing of an angel Empty
PostSubject: The Landing of an angel   The Landing of an angel I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 10:02 pm

I stepped from the sekiamon gate at the foot of 'The Village' contrary to what most people thought of when hearing -the village-, we vaizards knew better, before me stood the sky scrappers of the Angelic court, one thing I couldn’t protest on my angelic rank was that the housing sure had its perks, and I reached the ultimatum of said perks. My foot graced the ground I stepped forward from the snow white metallic Ferrari, the top –which seemed lost- sprouted forth from its confinement of the trunk as I took my dark shades off, the silver metal glistened brightly but was overshadowed by the small diamonds lining its legs as it flew through the air, landing with a soft thud in the back seat of the car. I made my way to the passenger side door in time to grasp the cold metals of the door handle and lift the Lamborghini-style door up until it lay at a 90 degree angle from the car, as if it had sprouted wings. More beautiful then the building was what was confined within the shadows of the car, from it emerged a slender leg that would make the most faithful husband’s mouth water. The rest only became better, now standing out side the car at around 5’ 4” the woman had an hourglass shape which only accented her tranquil yet fierily curly red hair, which hung down behind her shoulders her baby blue shirt hung loosely over her curvaceous chest before draping down to her sleek washboard like stomach, reaching its resting point at the white jeans that clung tightly to her round and plump beauty, which protruded slightly, not like one of those disgusting stripper asses that were all over the place, and finally down to her tight and fit thighs, if ever their was a harbinger of beauty this girl was it.

Realizing I had just been eying the beauty like a fat man with the last big mac on earth in his hands, I blushed –id love to say it was slightly but my face looked as if some one through a tomato at it- covering my face with my scarf inconspicuously as I reached for her warm hand and helped her from the car. I looked over at the valet and tossed him the keys before nodding and beginning to walk arm in arm up the long walk way to the entrance of the huge skyscraper-houses. As we made our way into the building the attendant slipped me a crisp white card key with a ebony magnetic strip, lining its bottom. With out so much as a reply we made our way to the elevator and then the top floor, exchanging grins and suggestive comments all the way up to the lavish room.

The room itself looked like something you’d see on TV, every inch of it being covered in either white or a hue of blue, from its white walls and floors to the light blue curtains, to the white modern furniture with royal blue accessories, it must have cost a fortune. The duo eyed each other hungrily before a concerned look came over Kazumi’s beautiful face, “don’t you have to report in to the elder?” I looked as if some one had sucked the life right out of me as I sighed and pulled out my cell phone, only to be stopped by a warm hand which was caressing my thigh, with a giggle and a low seductive tone she stated she would be waiting for me before cat walking into the bedroom slowly, closing the door briefly, opening it shortly to throw her shirt and pants into a pile on the floor out side the door. Quickly I pulled the cell phone out and dialed the elder’s number, holding the phone to my ear I heard a ring, before a click then finally he answered. The conversation, which lasted 45 seconds or so, felt like an eternity, Hanging up the phone and throwing it onto the couch as I made my way out of my shirt and promptly on my way to the woman waiting for me in my humble abode. Reaching the door I kicked off my pants before creeping it open slowly and entering, closing the door behind me, determined to have an enjoyable day.
Back to top Go down

The Landing of an angel
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: World of the Living :: Vaizard Sanctuary-
Jump to: