Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

vizard Nobilities?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sephiroth
Niger Everto
Sephiroth

vizard Nobilities? Empty
PostSubject: vizard Nobilities?   vizard Nobilities? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 5:58 pm

the Espada have Nobilities. The shingamis have Nobilities. Can the vizards have Nobilities?
Back to top Go down
Hayato Nakamura
Primero Espada
Hayato Nakamura

vizard Nobilities? Empty
PostSubject: Re: vizard Nobilities?   vizard Nobilities? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 5:59 pm

Like what? Call me an example...
Back to top Go down
Hezro Hittori
Captain Commander
Hezro Hittori

vizard Nobilities? Empty
PostSubject: Re: vizard Nobilities?   vizard Nobilities? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 9:00 pm

He has a point. If I knew what to add for them I would.
Back to top Go down
http://bleachsoulsofwar.powerrpg.com
Sephiroth
Niger Everto
Sephiroth

vizard Nobilities? Empty
PostSubject: Re: vizard Nobilities?   vizard Nobilities? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 9:26 pm

like one's the best a sword fighting, One can keep there mask on the hole fight,stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
Reynado
Segundo Espada
Reynado

vizard Nobilities? Empty
PostSubject: Re: vizard Nobilities?   vizard Nobilities? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 10:33 pm

*whole fight.

Anyways I believe I could come up with a list of Vaizard Nobilities if you give me till tommorow I can get you ten of them.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Niger Everto
Sephiroth

vizard Nobilities? Empty
PostSubject: Re: vizard Nobilities?   vizard Nobilities? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 10:51 pm

sweet
Back to top Go down
Reynado
Segundo Espada
Reynado

vizard Nobilities? Empty
PostSubject: Re: vizard Nobilities?   vizard Nobilities? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 12:47 pm

Feel free to rename them but I have the abilities down

Enhanced Hollow Abilities: (The user receives a boost in the strength of their Cero and gains the capability to use Cero without having their mask donned. Can Create Custom Cero.)

Hollow Savior: (Whenever the user is near-death, their Inner Hollow will take control of their body to save them. While the Inner Hollow is in control, the mask slowly spreads across their body, making the body appear more Hollow like. They receive no extra boost; It stays the same as if they had simply donned their mask although they do gain two things; Rapid Regeneration, and if the change progresses so far that a Hollow Hole Forms a large worm like structure will shoot from their body and attempt to eat the opponent; This will only happen once when the hollow hole forms. After this form ends(Whether it be through the Shinigami regaining control and ripping off the mask or if the mask is shattered by the opponent) the user will faint and remain knocked out for five posts, Unless they changed topics.)

Elemental Mastery: (The user is able to manipulate their Zanpaktou's element to the molecular level when in their Zanpaktou's sealed state, so long as their mask is donned.)

Reiryoku Absorbtion: (The user can absorbed most reiatsu based attacks when their mask is donned. They can only absorb Kidou up to level sixty, and cannot absorb any Bankai strength techniques.)

Kidou Mastery: (The user can use Kidou up to level one-hundred with their mask donned. Can create custom Kido.)

Psychokinesis: (The user can use Telekinetic powers when their mask is donned. Such as moving or distorting physical objects, or speaking telepathically to an ally, as well as reading others' thoughts. The limitations on moving or distorting physical objects, is that the object cannot be living.)

Evolved Hollow Mask: (The user gains one Unique Ability for when they have their mask donned. They are to add this to their mask application to be approved. This ability has an auto-cooldown of 10 posts, and this cooldown may be raised depending on what the ability does.)

Enhanced Shunpo: (The user has increased their comprehension of Shunpo, and learned advanced forms. Obviously their shunpo is also faster than the average shunpo The advanced forms of Shunpo are:

Utsusemi (空蝉; cicada, referencing their molting): Allows the user to leave at least one(Can be more than one, at a maximum of three) tangible 'after-image' of theirselves for diversions and substitutions that can even appear to bleed after getting attacked.

Senka (閃花, Flash Blossom): A special Shunpo technique where the user moves to their opponent's back, directly attacking and sealing one's "Saketsu" and "Hakusui" AKA their soul chain, which seals their spiritual capabilities, in one strike. The movement is so fast that an opponent may not be able to tell whether he was attacked from the front or the back and even an outside observer may find it impossible to tell what the movements are.
Back to top Go down
Reynado
Segundo Espada
Reynado

vizard Nobilities? Empty
PostSubject: Re: vizard Nobilities?   vizard Nobilities? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 12:48 pm

Superhumans need them to.

Fastest Flash Stepping:

Highest Reiatsu:

Highest Physical Strength:

Smartest Human/Scientist:

Best Melee Combatant:

Highest Stamina:
Back to top Go down
Hezro Hittori
Captain Commander
Hezro Hittori

vizard Nobilities? Empty
PostSubject: Re: vizard Nobilities?   vizard Nobilities? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 4:35 pm

this is what I didn't want to do create noblities for every race, but as long as it works. Vaizard only need 6 so i will edit out the ones i don't want
Back to top Go down
http://bleachsoulsofwar.powerrpg.com
Sagar Diamond

Sagar Diamond

vizard Nobilities? Empty
PostSubject: Re: vizard Nobilities?   vizard Nobilities? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 9:22 am

I personally think the Vizard Nobilities are a LOT better than the Shinigami and Espada Nobilites. Especially one like:

Elemental Mastery: (The user is able to manipulate their Zanpaktou's element to the molecular level when in their Zanpaktou's sealed state, so long as their mask is donned.)

Reiryoku Absorbtion: (The user can absorbed most reiatsu based attacks when their mask is donned. They can only absorb Kidou up to level sixty, and cannot absorb any Bankai strength techniques.)

Kidou Mastery: (The user can use Kidou up to level one-hundred with their mask donned. Can create custom Kido.)

Psychokinesis: (The user can use Telekinetic powers when their mask is donned. Such as moving or distorting physical objects, or speaking telepathically to an ally, as well as reading others' thoughts. The limitations on moving or distorting physical objects, is that the object cannot be living.)

The Vizards already have unique hollow + shinigami abilities. Plus with these now they will can kill everyone. Personally you should either decrease these nobilites or increase the Shinigami and Espada Nobilites.

Also, what do you mean in:

Kido Master: [use kido without calling out the name] (reserved for kido corps captain)

since every captain can incant a Kido without the name (meaning the spell) and that is not a powerful Nobility at all.

Thanks,
Sagar Diamond
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

vizard Nobilities? Empty
PostSubject: Re: vizard Nobilities?   vizard Nobilities? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

vizard Nobilities?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Information :: Ideas & Suggestions-
Jump to: