Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

pratice fight with bankai.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

pratice fight with bankai. Empty
PostSubject: pratice fight with bankai.   pratice fight with bankai. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 7:28 pm

puru stands fully charge with both battle an healing energy. she waits in a room for some one to come. she wishes to test how good her fighting skills are in this state. she already knows she needs to learn more about her self. this fight may be a bit harsh on her for a while.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Niger Everto
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: pratice fight with bankai.   pratice fight with bankai. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 7:44 pm

Sephiroth walked around for a little bit and found puru standing there. He looked at her. Sephiroth could tell that there was something new about her. She was stronger. She must have got bankai. This will be fun. He thinks to himself. Sephiroth smiled. "come, play with me." He put his hands in the air. Sephiroth poped his neck. "You may have the fist attack." Sephiroth said. He looked all around. Nother was realy there. He Just saw some paint and pillers. Sephiroth looked back over to her and waits for her to do something.

(Short sorry.)
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

PostSubject: Re: pratice fight with bankai.   pratice fight with bankai. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 7:49 pm

puru waits an looks at him. she turns to fully face him. she spreads her huge wings an closes them. "i will only attack once you stop holding back your spirtual pressure. only then will i attack." puru knows he dos not know about her bankais powers of absorbing the energys of attacks along with the spirit energy around her. she would not be effected be the high spirtual pressure that would normaly have a crushing effect on her.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Niger Everto
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: pratice fight with bankai.   pratice fight with bankai. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 10:54 pm

Sephiroth looked at her. "Mk." He said. Sephiroth let his power out and it was flowing like it should. he was not using ALL his power, just all so that he would not seem weak. He poped his neck and then pulled out his sword. He pointed it at her. "Let's see how you can do with a weak attack." Sephiroth said. He shunpoed to her and was going kinda fast. He swung his blade at her back. Even if she blocked it she would be sent flying. Sephiroth licked his lips. "Your going to have to be strong if you want to help in the fight." Sephiroth said. He looked at the wings. He did not care about it. Sephiroth jumped up and was looking at the top of her head. Sephiroth put his hand out with two fingers pointing at her. ""Hado #33. Sokatsui" Sephiroth had lightning coming out from his hand and shot down on her. He landed on the ground and waits to see what she will do.
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

PostSubject: Re: pratice fight with bankai.   pratice fight with bankai. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 11:06 pm

purus first respons was to shield her self with her wing from the sword attack. when the blade hit her wings there was a loud crash like noise from the wings asorbing the hit an deflecting his blade. the wings where hard enough to make his hands sting from the impact. thise wings where not made just for show an that they where heavy from the sound. she was hit back hard. she used her wings to open up an act like sails to slow her down. the kido fired at herhits her from what is looks like but in fact he can see the kido at amazing speed be broken down an absorbed by the wings. "you started the first hit..." she aims a gauntlet at him. "3-round-burst." there a blast shot faster then a bala at him. he dos not see it is 3 blasts from the speeds it looks like one beam.

(my grammar sucks ok >.>)
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Niger Everto
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: pratice fight with bankai.   pratice fight with bankai. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 4:59 pm

Sephiroth looked at her with his eyes opening wide. He was hit by the attacks and fell to the ground. He got back to his feet and looked at her. "Well, nice trick. So, thats your bankai?" He asked. He smiled at her. "Well, i gess i got careless. Don't think it's going to happen again." Sephiroth said. He put his hand on his blade. "Seeing as how your in bankai. I should go shikai. Anomie." Sephiroth said. Fire left all points of his body and broke the ground under him. Sephiroth's blade poped out of the fire and swung it. The fire shot to her and he was in his shika state. Sephiroth put his hand on the blood that was coming out of him. He put some in his hand and showed it to her. "You see this? This will be the only blood you'll see coming out of me." He used some of his fire to shut the holes in his body and smiled. HE jumped into the air and was coming at her with a fast speed. Sephiroth made the fire stronger too. It was now blue and he was next to the fire going to her. Sephiroth shunpoed and was in front of her at her feet. Sephiroth had the fire go to her head and he was going to cut her in the gut. He was using alot of speed in this and shunped away again. He waits to see what happends.
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

PostSubject: Re: pratice fight with bankai.   pratice fight with bankai. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 7:30 pm

puru is hit by the slash but she had used her wings to shield from the fire. the slash dents her armor an she is sent flying an slams in to a wall. he could feel like he did more damage then he was sapost to. puru stands up off the ground an she looks at him. " let me heal those wounds...." she looks at him with a kind face yet emotionless. but she dos not sound like shes fooling. "let me heal those wounds properly..." she starts to walk up to him.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Niger Everto
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: pratice fight with bankai.   pratice fight with bankai. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 7:35 pm

He looks at her. "Don't think your going to put your hands on me." Sephiroth said. He put his sword into the air. Then, fire shot out form his sword and went into the sky. The fire started to go all over the top of the place. He smiled at her and pointed his blade at her. "lets see how you get out of this." Sephiroth said. He would have to wait a little bit before he can use the fire at the top of the place. He shot himself at her and pulled his blade back. Sephiroth swung his sword at her and was using alot of power. He smiled at puru. "Your good. But show me more of your attacks." He said.

(short.)
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

PostSubject: Re: pratice fight with bankai.   pratice fight with bankai. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 7:48 pm

puru nods. "ok i will show you one more of my attacks. but please alow me to heal your wounds while i charge for it. its the least i ask." purus gauntlets begine to charge. "the next attack i will use is called Regen des Feuers. it takes some time for me to charge up for it..." puru stands back up an looks at him.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Niger Everto
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: pratice fight with bankai.   pratice fight with bankai. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 7:56 pm

Sephiroth looks at her. "Ok." He said. He walked up and his wounds were healed. Sphiroth put his hands on them. There were gone. Sephiroth smiled. "Here we go." Sephiroth said. He jumped back and put his hand in the air. Sephiroth put his hand down and pointed it at her. Sephiroth closed his hand and the fire on top of them started to rain down. Sephiroth had the fire that was going to rain down on him miss him by a little so she can't hid next to him. Sephiroth waits for her to do what she can.

(sorry short again.)
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

PostSubject: Re: pratice fight with bankai.   pratice fight with bankai. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 8:09 pm

(just so you know thats not how she heals but she could have just healing kido.)

puru wraps her self in her wings an you hear the wings interlocking. the fire hits the wing as puru is braught in the her clinic area. she exaimes how much damge was don to her chest. "so i am weak to melee...." the wings are not effected by the fire as it rains on them. puru feels her hair an some of her hair did get a tad burned from the first few secs of the attack.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Niger Everto
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: pratice fight with bankai.   pratice fight with bankai. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 8:14 pm

Sephiroth looked at her wings. He smiled. He started to walk to her and jumped up. The fire was still raining down. Sephirot put his hand on the wings. "Ok then, if you don't want to come out then i'll just burn you out." Sephiroth said. He made the wings get hoter and hoter untill were she was hiding got vary hot. Sephiroth put more into it. Sephiroth waits for her to come out.

(Man i don't know why they are so short.)
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

PostSubject: Re: pratice fight with bankai.   pratice fight with bankai. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 8:22 pm

(she wouldnt be geting hot cuase its a diffent demention she is in.)

puru keeps charging an shes starts to open up her wings. he can hear it unlocking an every thing. she just opens it enough so shes still in side just not in the diffent demetion. she feels the heat but the wings are not to hot on the in side cuase they are so thick an dense.

(i post short normaly..)
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Niger Everto
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: pratice fight with bankai.   pratice fight with bankai. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 11:01 pm

Sephiroth looked at her. The fire stoped raining and he can tell that it is not doing a thing to stop her. Sephiroth stops making the fire and now pulls his blade back. Sephiroth had fire go all around it. He swung his blade at her and then the fire that was on the blade shot off and went to her. Sephiroth jumped off of her and landed on the ground. Sephiroth sat down. "You can't hide in there forever." Sephiroth said. He closed his eyes and heared his hollows voice. better then you thought right? Yes. She's realy good. But that won't keep her alive. Sephiroth and his hollow talked alot about how she was fighting. I Still think that she was doing good Sephiroth. She mite even kill you one day. Not eny time soon. Sephiroth said. He opened his eyes back up and got back to his feet. Sephiroth dusted himself off and looked at her. "Well, i think that your doing grate. You should get stronger by the end of this fight." Sephiroth said. He put his hand on his sword. "Now, how about we have it a bankai fight? BANKAI!" Sephiroth said then more and more fire was coming off of him and he smiled. Sephiroth looked at her with his sword. The blade looked like a normal sword. Nothing realy cool looking about it and he smiled. Sephiroth shot himself at her and pulled his leg back. Sephiroth went to kick the wings wich would make her go flying. He waits to see what will happen.
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

PostSubject: Re: pratice fight with bankai.   pratice fight with bankai. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 11:19 pm

purus wings burst open an her gauntlets out in front of her. they are fully charged and it almost seems like time stops as shes start waving her hands in front of her. "Regen des Feuers!" there is nothing but a rain storm of energy blast heading tward an the all surround the side an every thing. it was like trowing a net at some one. the blasts keep on coming nonstop. there seems to be no pause between shots. "i sorry for this but you wanted to see.." the fire seems to be none stoping.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Niger Everto
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: pratice fight with bankai.   pratice fight with bankai. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 11:26 pm

Sephiroth looked at the fire and smiled. "This is the other attack that you can do?" Sephiroth asked. He shunpoed out of the way of the attacks and was going to her. He smiled and one got to him and he put his sword in the way and knocked it out of the way like it was nothing. He shunpoed away from all the attacks but they were still coming to him. Sephiroth could not get out of the way of all them and got hit by some. He hit the wall and then his eyes closed. Sephiroth opened them back up to see one at him. Sephiroth knocked it away from him and then got back up. He looked at all the attacks with a smile. He was knocking them all away realy fast with his blade and now He waits to see what will happen next.

(Must be that i'm sleepy so thats why it's short)
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

PostSubject: Re: pratice fight with bankai.   pratice fight with bankai. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 11:54 pm

puru keep up the barrage of attacks. the blast start to crumble the building around them an puru sees apeice up the building start to fall twards sep. shes shunpos in fron of him she had aimed her gauntlet at her wing so her wings would absorb the energy coming out of the gauntlets. shes covers her an sep with her wings like a shield. she takes any on blows from his sword while he was waving it around. she has a few scratchs on her armor an cheek.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Niger Everto
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: pratice fight with bankai.   pratice fight with bankai. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 3:39 pm

Sephiroth looked over to her. "Why do you try to save me? I have took care of myself for over athousand years." Sephiroth said. He put his sword away. "That will just get you killed." He said. "You have to think about yourself and yourself only when fighting someone who is realy strong." He waits for her to speek

(Sorry my net it being dumb and i can't be on for long)
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

PostSubject: Re: pratice fight with bankai.   pratice fight with bankai. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 4:11 pm

puru looks away. "i dont know... when not in bankai i could have cared less about any one an would have let you get hit...." she looks down her light brown hair falls down. "am i worthless?? i mean i only heal arrancar cuase i like them..." her face may not show expression but she still has feelings. "an i protected you cuase well i felt like it... i didnt seems to care what would have happend to me." the firing stops an she puts her arms down.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Niger Everto
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: pratice fight with bankai.   pratice fight with bankai. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:05 pm

Sephiroth looked at her. He closed his eyes. Sephiroth left his bankai and put his hand on her shoulder. "Your not worthless. You help alot. You are strong." Sephiroth said. "If you want to heal us then thats what you want to do." Sephiroth said. His eyes opened wide. what did i just say? Do i....care for her? Sephiroth asked himself. He never cared for people He would act like there friends but he realy did not care what happend to them. Normaly if she said that he would say that she was. but this time it was not the same. He was caring. Sephiroth has not cared about eny one for one thousand years. Sephiroth smiled. "You are strong. You just need to know that if this was a real fight you would be killed. You need to not care about healing your opponent. Think about yourself. Don't think about what will happen if they get hit. They need to die if it comes to it. If needed you can spare them." Sephiroth asked. "But unlike me, i leave no one alive." Sephiroth laughed about it. He waits to see what will happen.
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

PostSubject: Re: pratice fight with bankai.   pratice fight with bankai. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:20 pm

purus looks at him an speaks in a monotoned voice. "but i programged and prommissed my self i would heal any one who needed it. also thise rocks are heavy.." her wings had made a little sealter for them. "can you remove them. an if it was to come down to it i would alowe my self to be killed."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Niger Everto
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: pratice fight with bankai.   pratice fight with bankai. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:42 pm

Sephiroth looked at her and took the rocks out. "If you care so much about healing then just leave them alive." Sephiroth said. he smiled and put his hand on her head. "If needed. Heal them so that they will liv though it." Sephiroth said

(GOD SHORT!!!!)
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

PostSubject: Re: pratice fight with bankai.   pratice fight with bankai. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:52 pm

"you dont seem to under stand how powerful my healing is now.... i am almost able to reconsturct any ones body back to its fomer looks. scarless as though they had never been in a fight." puru flexs her huge metal wings. "if you where to slices off your own arm i could heal it. so far only the head is the only thing i cant heal.."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Niger Everto
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: pratice fight with bankai.   pratice fight with bankai. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:59 pm

Sephiroth smiled. "I like to think of a scar as a memory. Something That lets you remember what happend." Sephiroth said. He pulled his shirt down to show he back and there was scars all over it. "I find it to be a good thing to keep. This one was in the last war i was in." Sephiroth said and pointed to the realy big scar that went down his back. Sephiroth pulled his blade out and put it to his arm next to his shoulder. Sephiroth cut it wide open. "This will scar. When it dose, I will remember this fight. For it wsa the day that i cared about something." Sephiroth said and smiled.
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

PostSubject: Re: pratice fight with bankai.   pratice fight with bankai. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 10:04 pm

in an echoy like voice. "the perfect body must have no imperfections. old wounds can lead to a lose in battle." her head cocks to the side. "do you wish for me to remove the imperfections?" she looks at him an she has eyes that are just saying i was made to serve the wounded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pratice fight with bankai.   pratice fight with bankai. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

pratice fight with bankai.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next