Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Captain's Meeting: Current State of S.S. and Real World

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gin Katsuoru
3rd Division Captain
Gin Katsuoru

Captain's Meeting: Current State of S.S. and Real World Empty
PostSubject: Captain's Meeting: Current State of S.S. and Real World   Captain's Meeting: Current State of S.S. and Real World I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:43 pm

Gin entered the Captain's Meeting Hall, poised for business. There were many things to discuss, especially concerning the current state of affairs in Soul Society and the Real World. Intel from squad 3 was coming in by the second, and it was quite easy for the info to be relayed to Gin thanks to the iPhone Kenshin gave him. With no current Captain Commander, it was nothing for any captain to call a meeting. Gin had already sent out hell butterflies to notify each captain of this urgent appointment. Now, he waited patiently for them to show.
Back to top Go down
taco cat

taco cat

PostSubject: Re: Captain's Meeting: Current State of S.S. and Real World   Captain's Meeting: Current State of S.S. and Real World I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 3:49 pm

Maneki was at the meeting hall.It seemed kind of empty.He wondered what the meeting was about.Then he saw gin sitting at the table.He took a seat and said "hi gin."
Back to top Go down
Gin Katsuoru
3rd Division Captain
Gin Katsuoru

PostSubject: Re: Captain's Meeting: Current State of S.S. and Real World   Captain's Meeting: Current State of S.S. and Real World I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 11:01 pm

A light buzz was going off inside of Gin's haori, it was almost light enough to miss. He reached into the small pocket inside the right breast of his haori, and pulled out the mobile device he'd gotten from Kenshin. In big bold letters across the screen read "S.O.W.". Gin then looked up and nodded towards Maneki, hoping he'd know what this meant. Swiftly, Gin made his way out of the Meeting Hall, grabbing his so called hiding Vice Captain by the neck of her shihakusho as he walked past her.

"Let's go Seyrai-chan, we've got work to do." Gin spoke just audible enough for Sey to catch it.
Back to top Go down
taco cat

taco cat

PostSubject: Re: Captain's Meeting: Current State of S.S. and Real World   Captain's Meeting: Current State of S.S. and Real World I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 11:00 am

Maneki saw gin walk away with his vice captain.He was wondering what could be so important he would have to leave the meeting.Just then he recivied a hell butterfly it said to go to the main meeting hall to meet the new cc.He did what he was told he got out of his seat and walked out the door.At first he made a left but then remembered it was on the right and turned around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Captain's Meeting: Current State of S.S. and Real World   Captain's Meeting: Current State of S.S. and Real World I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Captain's Meeting: Current State of S.S. and Real World
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Soul Society :: Seireitei :: Division 1 Headquarters and Barracks :: Captains Meeting Hall-
Jump to: