Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Calling ALL vaizards

Go down 
+2
Sephiroth
Himura Kenshin
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Himura Kenshin
Magnus Imperator
Himura Kenshin

Calling ALL vaizards Empty
PostSubject: Calling ALL vaizards   Calling ALL vaizards I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 10:00 pm

I made my way out onto the Balcony the stretched out over the Assembly hall, it was perched high above the ground. Below me lay two more rows of balconies, above me stood a single throne like structure. Off to the right of me was another large chair, that one black, a stark contrast to my gleaming White chair. It was obvious how the seating chart was set, and it was arranged in levels of the court (me and Sephiroph at the top, then Kamina & Shinichi then two NPC’s). I took a look over the balcony to see the members of the Mask army in masses with still more piling in. however, the seats of the court were unoccupied. Atleast until I saw White Archangel and the Black Advocate make their way into their respective positions and take a seat. As I made my way back to my seat I looked to and fro between my phone and the crowd, sending out notifications to all members of the court. I rose from my seat with the notifications sent, looking over the balcony once ore and moving my hands in a gesture signaling for them to calm down some as I awaited the arrival of the other members.

((ALL VAIZARDS ARE ASKED TO ATTEND. TAKE YOUR RESPECTIVE SEAT OR SIT IN THE CROWD IF YOUR NOT A MEMBER OF COURT.))
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Niger Everto
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Calling ALL vaizards   Calling ALL vaizards I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 10:10 pm

Sephiroth poped his neck. He was coming out from las noches and he looked over at the new leader. "Hello." Sephiroth said. He shunpoed to his seat next to him and put his hand out and his mask showed up. Sephiroth put it on his shoulder and looked at him. "I'v never met eny of the vizards so i would like to know if they realy are that they should bring there mask out and put it on there shoulder to show that they are what they are. I don't like people spying on us." Sephiroth said. "It mite be weird but also i say that the normal vizards just show them then get rid of them. Then the elite vizards keep them so they show that they have a say in this." Sephiroth said. He looked all around. there realy was not much to see. just alot of places to sit. Sephiroth sighed and waits for the rest to show.
Back to top Go down
Kamina Nakashiro
Everto Orbis Terrarum
Kamina Nakashiro

PostSubject: Re: Calling ALL vaizards   Calling ALL vaizards I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 10:25 pm

Kamina shuffled his way into the assembly hall. The summons from Kenshin had woken him from his sleep, and he wanted to just get this whole meeting over and done with so he could return to his wonderful bed. As he came up on his seat he noticed Kenshin was already seated and some guy was talking to him. Kamina deduced that he mustve been the Black Demon from the positioning of his seat and so he merely shrugged and seated himself, resting his chin on the palm of his left hand as he awaited the start of the meeting.
Back to top Go down
Yamada Momiji
Niveus Angelus
Yamada Momiji

PostSubject: Re: Calling ALL vaizards   Calling ALL vaizards I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 10:36 pm

What a waste of time. Having to go to a meeting was such a bore. Apparently a new Vizard leader had been elected. And this man was calling a meeting. Already taking action. Kawazoe finally reached the Assembly hall. There were already 3 Vizards there, and Kawazoe took a seat next to one of them. Kawazoe looked over at the person next to him. "This is such a pain you know." Kawazoe sighed he would rather be doing something else. Like nothing. But sitting around in a chair for hours, just a pain. And as if that wasn't enough Kawazoe would have to listen to someone speak. He was thinking of ripping his ears off, but then it would be too painful.
Back to top Go down
Himura Kenshin
Magnus Imperator
Himura Kenshin

PostSubject: Re: Calling ALL vaizards   Calling ALL vaizards I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 10:38 pm

With Kamina's arrival i dismissed the rest of the Vaizards -apart from the high court. and explained for everyone to draw out their masks then follow me. With Sephiroh's mask drawn and mine now resting on my shoulder i led the Vaizards down the steps and into the Court's meeting room. Waiting for the other Vaizards to make their way in. I sat at the head of the table. their was 6 more seats, 3 to a side and alternating between black and white marble. the table was a Black Marble with plenty of diamond lined accents. my chair was gold and overlooked the rest of the table. with a sigh i awaited for each of the Vaizards to come into attendance, making sure to return Sephiroph's hello the moment he walked through the door.

(sorry for it being so short.. my original was a bit longer.. but it got deleted) >.>
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Niger Everto
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Calling ALL vaizards   Calling ALL vaizards I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 10:49 pm

Sephiroth looked over at Ken. "What is this meeting about? What do you need us for? I Want to sleep." Sephiroth said. "It's way better then just siting here and wast the day away." He said with a sigh at the end of it. Sephiroth looked at the other vizards that walked in and put his hand on his mask. Sephiroth looked at it for a little and then put it back on him. Sephiroth poped his neck and then his back. He yawned. Sephiroth was realy wanting to sleep but he was needed here. Sephiroth put his hands on his lap and looked to the leader. Sephiroth wanted to know why he was needed here. Why he was pulled out of what he was doing. He hopes that the leader will tell him why he was pulled out of what he was doing. Sephiroth waits for him to speek.
Back to top Go down
Kamina Nakashiro
Everto Orbis Terrarum
Kamina Nakashiro

PostSubject: Re: Calling ALL vaizards   Calling ALL vaizards I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 12:05 am

Kamina watched the other vaizard file out before raising himself slowly from his seat. Nodding silently as Kenshin requested that they all summon their masks, Kamina quickly obliged by holding his left hand out palm facing upwards, his mask forming into it within seconds. Placing his mask on his left shoulder in a manner similar to Kenshin and Sephiroth he then proceeded down the steps that led to the meeting room and seated himself on Kenshin's immediate right hand side. "This is going to be interesting" he mumbled to himself as he watched the black angel and white demon enter the room and seat themselves at the far end of the table.
Back to top Go down
Himura Kenshin
Magnus Imperator
Himura Kenshin

PostSubject: Re: Calling ALL vaizards   Calling ALL vaizards I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 1:19 am

I looked around my new subordinates with a smile, the only one who seemed to vex me was Kawazoe –mainly due to his attitude of not giving a shit- here I am nice enough to tell him theirs a chance he joins the high court... THE HIGH COURT! And he was just sitting there as if messing with lowly Vaizards was more important to him. Well I wouldn’t stand for that. Not in the slightest. I pushed my chair back and made my way over to the giant marble doors. With a heave the massive doors pushed shut and I walked slowly back to my seat, my hands secured behind my back. Reaching the top of the table I turned to face them looking each in the eyes before clearing my throat “Well... I'd hate to take up your valuable time...” as I spoke this I peered maliciously at Kawazoe... “As some of you may already know, I’m the new Magnus Imperator and as such I think its about time for us to stop sitting idly by as this eventually war starts… but ill tell you this… Seireitei has changed. Maybe we can’t go back and be Shinigami or be like we used to... but were living the life here...” I paused and motioned to a 360 at all of the marble diamonds and gold surrounding us, even or granite floors and slate walls were elaborate... “Can any of you really complain about what we have here? Sure everyone hates the Shinigami... but do you hate the Shinigami or the men who set you up as outcasts?! And ill tell you this... Their under new management, the old Central is gone... the old captains –gone. Everything we once hated there is gone... it’s a new age and we have to secure our self in it. We have to be either the deciding factor in this war the entire all out winner... as leader... no as a fellow Vaizard I REFUSE to have anything short of victory. As such I propose an alliance with the Shinigami. Are there any objections?” with that said I relaxed my posture as I was now standing bent over the table in a some what intense pose. I took my seat as I waited for someone to either object or accept my proposal.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Niger Everto
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Calling ALL vaizards   Calling ALL vaizards I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 1:29 am

Sephiroth got out of his chair. "I do. the shinigami tryed to kill us. It is true that it is a new age and new people rule over them but people never change. They would most likly kill us when they don't need us eny more. I don't think that they should get all of our trust just yet. Thats like a man killing your kid and then some time passes and he says he's sorry. do you realy give in like that. Sorry is not good enough." Sephiroth said. he looked over at all the Vizards. "My brothers. I will never forget what they did." Sephiroth took his shirt off and showed his scars. "You see the scars? Most of them came from them trying to kill me when they found out about my powers of a vizard. The only thing that was on there mind at that time was killing me. What will stop them when we are weakend from the fight?" Sephiroth asked. He put his shirt back on an looked over at his leader and waits for him to talk.
Back to top Go down
Himura Kenshin
Magnus Imperator
Himura Kenshin

PostSubject: Re: Calling ALL vaizards   Calling ALL vaizards I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 1:39 am

I listened intently as Sephiroth spoke, “don’t get me wrong... I’m not saying we believe fully in ANYONE but ourselves. But lets be honest, we can’t beat an all out war on our own… I back the Shinigami because they are more trust worthy then a group of people I barely know. Lets say your best friend disowns you because it’s what he has to do to look cool or what ever reason he has... if in 5 years he comes back to you and apologizes full heartedly does it make you anything more then a low coward if you cant forgive him? And as to your reference of course you wouldn’t... But if that man had a son and killed your son, when you turn around and kill his son does it make you any better? Or would you move on, get even with that man and then not hold it against his son. After all why should the child suffer for the fathers sins? Especially when the son can benefit you!” By this time I once again stood, removing my scarf and the left sleeve of my shirt revealing a long scar running up the left side of my chest to my eye. “By no means do I not understand your pain, but the moment you let hate cloud your judgment is the moment you lose the battle before it even begins.” I spoke, my last words lingering in the air solemnly
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Niger Everto
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Calling ALL vaizards   Calling ALL vaizards I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 1:48 am

Sephiroth looked over to him. "all i'm saying is what will stop them from killin us when we are done? that was what they wanted to do to us last time. They wanted to kill us. If we help them and we get beat down then what will stop them from geting rid of the vizards? We are a strong and proud race. If we do help them then we should keep a close eye on them." Sephiroth said. "i don't want then to kill us after what we do for them." He poped his neck. Sephiroth looked back at him. "Ever heared of a phrase, an eye for an eye? Well, they took blood from me and the only way i would trust them is to be payed in there blood." Sephiroth said. "It's fair." Sephiroth said. Sephiroth looked over at the vizards. "think about this. they hated us. Nothing changes. People, they are all the same. Power is what they care for the most. They will kill us to show there power. That is why we should not join them." Sephiroth said.
Back to top Go down
Kamina Nakashiro
Everto Orbis Terrarum
Kamina Nakashiro

PostSubject: Re: Calling ALL vaizards   Calling ALL vaizards I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 10:01 am

Kamina listened silently as Kenshin and Sephiroth debated whether trusting the shinigami was the right course of action. Deciding that his input would be a good idea he rose from his seat, clearing his throat as he did so. "You say that once we've helped them they could turn around and kill us? I say that is an impossibility. There are very few shinigami who can match a vizard in singles combat, besides it'd be a foolish decision for them to attack whilst there own forces are weakened." Kamina paused for a few seconds to allow what he said to sink in before continuing. "An eye for an eye and a whole bunch of motherfuckers end up blind, i for one like my eyesight thank you very much" Kamina joked hoping to relieve some of the tension in the meeting room. Turning to face sephiroth he smiled briefly before returning his face to a mask of impassiveness. "Consider this, you have survived all those battles and have killed your fair share of shinigami in order to remain alive. Tell me, how exactly have they not paid in blood?" Kamina turned away from Sephiroth to give him time to ponder his reaction and faced the rest of the court. "True they hated us at one time, but that was a long time ago. Contrary to popular belief people do change. That being said if you can provide a good enough reason for me not to trust them then i would be forced to accept your point of view"
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Niger Everto
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Calling ALL vaizards   Calling ALL vaizards I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 3:43 pm

Sephiroth looked over at the vizard and poped his neck. "I've never seen a man change. A man that i had a fight with along time ago that i did not kill did not change. I told him that i'm not the bad guy. but he never cared about it." Sephiroth looked all around. "think about this for a little. If i was the leader of the shinigami i would have them hold back and let the vizards do most of the work. After that i would have them kill the vizards. It would be like killing two birds with one stone. They want to get rid of the arrancar and they do not find to like us. So geting rid of two things at the same time would be the best thing for them. I bet that they are talking about taking us out as we speek." Sephiroth sighed. "As for the shinigami that i've killed that was so i can get out with MY life. They attacked me when i did nothing but a mask showed. That is how they find us. they see us and they think that we are cool untill the mask is showen. They hate us all because of the masks. " Sephiroth looked at the floor.
Back to top Go down
Kamina Nakashiro
Everto Orbis Terrarum
Kamina Nakashiro

PostSubject: Re: Calling ALL vaizards   Calling ALL vaizards I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 4:33 pm

Kamina listened to the reply of the other vizard, his mind easily forming rebutals to the mans points. "You claim you've never seen a man change. I say you stand among the company of 5 very changed people right now. When we were once shinigami we shared their ideals, at one time we all believed that being a vaizard was a punishable offense yet now we say that being a vaizard is a gift, that is undoubtedly a very large change and it shows that people are subsequent to a change in opinion." Kamina said calmly as he ran his fingers through his short black hair. "The shinigami are generally an honorable people, they aren't liable to stab an ally in the back. To do so would be cowardly, and an act more likely of the arrancar." Kamina turned to face the obviously bitter sephiroth a rueful frown on his face. "I cant honestly say i understand your feelings but i will say this ; The hatred the shinigami previously harboured towards us is all but gone, the new leaders of their ranks have different ideals to their predeccesors."
Back to top Go down
Yamada Momiji
Niveus Angelus
Yamada Momiji

PostSubject: Re: Calling ALL vaizards   Calling ALL vaizards I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 4:36 pm

This was getting heated. Kawazoe had finally showed up shortly after everyone else. Taking his seat, and activating his mask. He put his mask on his right shoulder. Seemed that was what everyone else was doing. Kawazoe smiled. There was a easy solution to this. "Well how about this. We choice who we want to side with. And whoever we side with, we go down in battle with. Instead of forcing us to side with the Shinigami." Unlike the other Vizards Kawazoe stayed in his seat. He wasn't someone to get angry at a meeting. After all it was just a meeting. Kawazoe lifted the mask off his shoulder, and held it up. "This mask can change a lot. Make friends enemies. And those Shinigami never change. And I don't think they ever will." Kawazoe put the mask back on his shoulder. He would rather die than work with the Shinigami. He liked staying neutral. Didn't have to help anyone. "Let's just let everyone choice who they want to help. And see how it turns out." Kawazoe smiled, leaning back in his chair.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Niger Everto
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Calling ALL vaizards   Calling ALL vaizards I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 4:42 pm

Sephiroth looked at the vizard that just spoke. "I say the same. I would like to join the side i want then the side that i don't want." Sephiroth said. He looked over at the leader. "What do you think?" sephiroth asked. he got back to his chair and sat there. Sephiroth poped his back and looked at his mask. "I find the shinigamis way in life is just killing the hollows. Killing things that need to live. so what if they need to kill people for life. That is what they must do. The arrancar kill the shinigamis because i see there life as bringing peace to the land by geting rid of the shinigamis." Sephiroth said. "So who all thinks that we should pick who we want to side with? cause i do." Sephiroth looked at all of them.
Back to top Go down
Himura Kenshin
Magnus Imperator
Himura Kenshin

PostSubject: Re: Calling ALL vaizards   Calling ALL vaizards I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 6:07 pm

I sat back in my seat and watched the squandering amongst the other vaizards, taking heed to some of but ignoring parts as it was mindless squandering as strategy was what won wars, not brute strength. Every empire must fall yet ours hadn't risen and here we were, arguing like a bunch of emotional bitches, as the suggestion of a split arose i shook it off. "if you choose to side with the arrancars the by all means do so, but do not expect aid from the Vaizard factions. the moment you chose to side with the arrancar and kill your vaizard brethren your are considered a practitioner of treason." i folded my arms as i looked at the still standing Sephiroph and the seated shinichi. "its obvious who you'd side with. whats also certain is that Hate is the consequence of fear; we fear something before we hate it; a child who fears noises becomes a man who fears noises. in retrospect, You who could not conquer your fear now hate the Shinigami. After all, i personally believe that it is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not. and we.. are not arrancars nor have we ever been arrancar." by this time i stood with my back to the group, my arms crossed behind my back and a ultimate sense of tranquility. spinning on my heels i addressed the duo of traitors, "Sephiroh, you were a great General.. but one can not lead until one can follow. And apparently that's out of reach for you lot. So instead of allowing the possible threat of losing the war due to a traitor.." i paused slightly peering directly into the mans eyes, noticing him lingering on my every word, "..You are hence forth banished from here along with Shinichi and the rest of this alliance you wish to have which quite frankly only consists of you Shinichi and a few demons.. Because of your previous statre id appreciate if you shown some sort of Vaizard pride and left peacefully.. you asked for a split or a choosing and now you've got it. Dont return, Your Fired." i spoke calmly as i sat in my chair, feeling as if this outcome should have pleased all. Sephiroph and his small band could join the Arrancar, but the majority would join the Shinigami. it was a compromise accompanied by an ultimatum. an Ultimate compromise.
Back to top Go down
Yamada Momiji
Niveus Angelus
Yamada Momiji

PostSubject: Re: Calling ALL vaizards   Calling ALL vaizards I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 6:21 pm

Kawazoe chuckled. It was amazing what some leaders would do when someone just gave a suggestion. Kawazoe stood up from his chair. "So this is what you do when you become a leader. Banish the strong. Just because we don't want to side with the Shinigami. Not everything is going to go your way. So maybe you should do some serious thinking, because when Sephiroph and me leave. We're not coming back. And that will leave you to fall. Before you could even fight. Such a shame." Kawazoe turned his back to his "leader", yet this man didn't act like one. This man was a fool. And it had already been showed. The Vizards would fall if they sided with the Shinigami. And it would only show in the upcoming battles. "I'm afraid you still consider yourself a Shinigami. Well let me tell you, you're not. You left Soul Society for a reason remember. Because they wanted your head. Yes the old captains are gone, but there are still those very few Shinigami that could remember you. And they could tell the other Shinigami what you did. Once that happens your little alliance is gone. Remember that." He turned back around to his leader, and gave him a little wink, before turning back around. He put his hands behind his back waiting to see what the man would say.
Back to top Go down
Kamina Nakashiro
Everto Orbis Terrarum
Kamina Nakashiro

PostSubject: Re: Calling ALL vaizards   Calling ALL vaizards I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 7:15 pm

Kamina remained silent throughout Kenshin's banishment of Shinichi and Sephiroth and Shinichi's subsequent outburst. Keeping himself calm despite being severely annoyed by Shinichi's statements he began to speak in an attempt to reason with the two vaizard. "I urge you both to reconsider your options, siding with the arrancar means siding against us. Is it really such a despicable idea that we should side with those who we once walked amongst?" Kamina asked taking a moment to stare into sephiroth's eyes and glare at shinichis back. "You talk of the shinigami's animosity towards us but let me remind you of this, before you were even vaizard it was the arrancar and hollows that despised you and for what reason? because you existed? at least the shinigami had reason to hate us." breathing a deep sigh kamina reutrned to his seat having said his piece, it was now up to them to decide upon what they would do and he hoped for their sakes that they would choose the wiser path
Back to top Go down
Himura Kenshin
Magnus Imperator
Himura Kenshin

PostSubject: Re: Calling ALL vaizards   Calling ALL vaizards I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 7:59 pm

I sat their with an utter look of bewilderment towards the man's comments. here was this man, this man who was willing to take up his sword against his brethren if they didn't believe in his ideals, calling me a bad leader for not keeping him in our group? he was just willing to put his blade to a random vaizard's neck just because he didn't like how he was acting (from the tavern) and now he had the audacity to have critique on my actions? for banishing the 'strong'? i rose from my seat, slowly patting Sephirpoh on the shoulder. "he's right, although might doesn't win the war it wins the battle. and you have quite a bit of might in your corner. so as such i extend a formal apology, in front of the Vaizard court on my outburst, with such i take back all threats of banishment and im pretty sure i've come to a decision that helps the both of us sleep easy at night. but first.." my voice trailed off and i approached Shinichi's right hand side, ripping the crest of the angels that marked his rank right from its previous resting place upon his shirt. "You, you who cant respect authority, who cant respect the vaizard code and are quite frankly a lose cannon and an embarrassment to all Vaizards is henceforth banished, stripped of all rank and free to pursue what ever you think is 'strong'." strong was accompanied with a gesture of finger quotations before i turned to both sephiroph Kamina and the rest of the vaizard Court. "my plan.. is for us to remain Neutral.. Deal with both sides. who ever wins wins. but it isn't our war. as the previous Angel of earth stated, we are no longer shinigami; as such we aren't Arrancars either. as long as this war is away from us i say we dont get involved. we have no grudge against the current Arrancar and no grudge against the CURRENT shinigami. if you choose to help the Arrancar feel free to, i simply ask that you seek approval or at least tell me or the rest of the High court. we are a nation and should act as such." by this time i had made my way back into my seat, the scencirityin my voice should have shown Sephiroph that i didn't want nor need for the faction to break up, but Shinichi had to go. as i plopped down into the seat i clapped my hands twice, signaling for two guard to step in, not to fight simply to assure that Shinichi didn't lose his mind. "i would like to ask that you leave immediately, Mr.Kawzoe"
Back to top Go down
Yamada Momiji
Niveus Angelus
Yamada Momiji

PostSubject: Re: Calling ALL vaizards   Calling ALL vaizards I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 10:47 pm

Anger filled his eyes. Kawazoe clenched his fist, and through gritted teeth he spoke. "I have respect for others. The ones I don't have respect for is the people that can't open there eyes can see what is in front of them. Now you sir are a bastard. You stand up in front of all these Vizards and tell them of how they should join the Shinigami. Yet look at you now. Taking what I believe in, and banishing me. Just a little Bastard." His mask that was on his shoulder fell to the floor in shards as two guards walked up to Kawazoe. Kawazoe could've have easily killed them, but he would save that for later. If there was one thing Kawazoe wasn't, it was a embarrassment. Kawazoe took a deep breath in, and exhaled. "You call me a embarrassment. Yet look who's are leader." Kawazoe turned around and walked to the door. As he reached the door he turned around. "One day you're going to fall. And I'll be watching." Kawazoe pushed the doors open and took his leave. Striped of his rank, but still at the same Strength. Nothing had changed with Kawazoe, but everything would change for the Vizards.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Niger Everto
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Calling ALL vaizards   Calling ALL vaizards I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 7:23 pm

Sephiroth looked at him. "So, you want to get rid of me and him? Now you want to just get rid of him, why so? Why not get rid of me? We have the same thing. Joining the arrancar. That is what i want. If i still stay here i will not attack other vizards but The shinigami." Sephiroth said. He looked over at his leader and had a crazy smile on his face. He waits for him to tell him why he let him stay in the vizards.

(Short Sorry)
Back to top Go down
Himura Kenshin
Magnus Imperator
Himura Kenshin

PostSubject: Re: Calling ALL vaizards   Calling ALL vaizards I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 1:37 am

I looked at the man before, his demeanor completely different, bearing a more calm and sensible attitude, or maybe he just wanted praise. Who knows, but i didnt let that affect me as i answered him honestly, "i requested that you stay simply because you are a fine general and as you stated you will not attack another Vaizard. That man on the other hand has proven before that he would not hesitate to raise his blade to his brethren and threaten their life in a moments notice. would you honestly feel safe working with some one that shaky? what if in the middle of battle he decided the Bount way was right and destroyed our semi-neutral status? Point is with him, the risk out weighs the reward. However the case is not so with you. Your a fine general who respects the Vaizard code of life. " i stopped, figuring my point was made and it shown that although we didnt agree i respected the man and would quite frankly be a hypocrite if i forced put a great General to The Masked Army simply because he liked a different species then me. with the heavy part of the meeting done, i looked at my remaining Generals, "Any more complaints or inquiries? oh yeah before i forget or anyone else leaves, Kamina Nakashiro will take my place as the Niveus Angelus while im the Magnus Imperator. although he was a previous Demon i think we need all the good Generals we can get." once more my sentence came with a long pause awaiting the rooms comments
Back to top Go down
Tensai
Angelus Orbis Terrarum
Tensai

PostSubject: Re: Calling ALL vaizards   Calling ALL vaizards I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 5:56 pm

Tensai walked in,not sure what was going on. Only knew that he was very late. Oh well,better late then never. He had been sleeping after a long night. He then looked around and shouted loudly,"SORRY I'M LATE!!" Then he smiled happily,and looked around. He had no clue what they'd been talking about,but did not care much.

Taking a flask from his pocket he took a drink,and looked around some more. This looked important,maybe it was a bad thing that he'd been late. Sighing he asked,"Um...was I interrupting? Am I in trouble for being late? Because,I can go if you want..." He said the last part almost jokingly,as if to say he wouldn't mind going back to bed. Well this isn't good,the first meeting since my joining and I'm late. Probably a bad first impression... What am I gonna do though,not like I can change the past.,he thought.

((Short,sorry I couldn't think of much to put,most of that is kinda forced anyway))
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Niger Everto
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Calling ALL vaizards   Calling ALL vaizards I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 6:12 pm

Sephiroth looked at him and smiled. "Thank you sir." Sephiroth said. He's never called a man "sir." Before. well he mite have when he was a vice-captain. Sephiroth poped his neck. "So like i said, i'm still helping the arrancar but i will not cross blades with another vizard." sephiroth said. He looked at Shinichi and closed his eyes. "I mite have a high temper but this guy." He said and pointed over to were he left from. "He gets pissed when a guy sighs." Sephiroth said. He laughed a bit and looked over at Naka. "Yeah. I think he would make a good General." Sephiroth said. "I've seen him before. He is strong. It would be a pleasure to have him with my rank." Sephiroth said. He shunpoed to him and looked at him. Sephiroth put his hand on his shoulder. "Welcome to the Supreme Court." Sephiroth said. He looked. there was a guy that just walked in. Sephiroth smiled. "Welcome." Sephiroth said. He shunpoed to him and looked at him. "If you are a vizard please show me your mask and if you are an elite like us put it on your shoulder." Sephiroth said. "It's to show that you have a say in this." He smiled. "So, why are you late? that is bad to show up late in the first meeting." He said. He looked over at Ken. "But it's not up to me on what happends to you. It's up to Ken over there." he said and pointed at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling ALL vaizards   Calling ALL vaizards I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calling ALL vaizards
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next