Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Current State of S.S. and Real World - continued

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Seyrai Reikon
Division 3

Current State of S.S. and Real World  - continued Empty
PostSubject: Current State of S.S. and Real World - continued   Current State of S.S. and Real World  - continued I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 4:47 pm

Seyrai had been hiding just around a corner, listening to Captain Katsuoru explain what had been happening, when suddenly he had walked around the corner, grabbed her by the collar, and was now swiftly dragging her through a hallway.

Once she regained her balance, she blushed "Uh.. i was just coming to ask..am i in trouble? Whats going on, Captain Katsuoru?"

They continued walking through Seireitei, leaving the building and walking through some living areas, before getting to a main part of the street. Not knowing where they were heading, Seyrai decided to wait patiently for Captian Katsuoru to answer her, hoping she wouldn't get into trouble for listening in to the meeting.
Back to top Go down
Gin Katsuoru
3rd Division Captain
Gin Katsuoru

PostSubject: Re: Current State of S.S. and Real World - continued   Current State of S.S. and Real World  - continued I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 5:27 pm

Gin made an abrupt stop, as if he'd just thought of something that may be urgent. He turned and looked at Seyrai, smiled and said "I know you were eves dropping, Sey, it's okay. I've come to expect it." He then slowly turned back around and continued make his way throughout the maze of white walls of the Seireitei pathways, with his VC following closely.

After walking for a little while, Gin decided it was time to take to the air. He'd jumped on top of one of the many buildings, and then... took a seat. The building was overlooking the area nearest sokyoku hill. This gave him a good vantage point for whatever his next step would be.

"Seyrai-Chan, we sit... we wait. That's it for now." he said as he lie back and pulled his straw hat over his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Seyrai Reikon
Division 3

PostSubject: Re: Current State of S.S. and Real World - continued   Current State of S.S. and Real World  - continued I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 5:35 pm

Seyrai looks at him in astonishment remaining standing on the rooftop.

"Wait? .....Wait for what?" she asked, watching him with his hat over his eyes.

Then she realised she was actually pretty cold, and sat down herself.

"What's going on, Captain Katsuoru?" She asks, trying to sound polite.

"And... and... Why are we on a roof?!" she finishes, shivering a little.

Then she sits and looks at Sokyoku hill quietly, wondering what they were waiting for...
Back to top Go down
Kyaksu Jujin
6th Division Captain
Kyaksu Jujin

PostSubject: Re: Current State of S.S. and Real World - continued   Current State of S.S. and Real World  - continued I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 11:24 am

Kyaksu shunpoed to a building that he sensed Gins Reiatsu. He looked around and didnt see him... So kyaksu shunpoed up to the top of the building and saw Gin.

"Well hello there, do we always sneak around on top of buildings?"
Back to top Go down
Gin Katsuoru
3rd Division Captain
Gin Katsuoru

PostSubject: Re: Current State of S.S. and Real World - continued   Current State of S.S. and Real World  - continued I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 6:12 pm

So as not to be rude to the voice that just echoed across the top of his straw hat, Gin made his way to an upright seated position, then slowly to his feet. Captain Kyaksu stood before him, and just before Gin made any conversation, he turned and nodded towards Seyrai, her signal to stand. "I'm not sneaking, I'm resting. We have quite a bit to take care of you know?" Gin spoke ever so politely. He wasn't too sure as to how much info Captain Kayaksu had, but he knew what type of captain he was. If Gin said there was work to be done, he'd not even need many details, just the when, where, and how. With little to converse about, Gin signaled to Seyrai to open the Senkai gate. It was now time to carry out their predetermined orders.
Back to top Go down
Seyrai Reikon
Division 3

PostSubject: Re: Current State of S.S. and Real World - continued   Current State of S.S. and Real World  - continued I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 6:17 pm

Seyrai stands as Captain Katsuoru nods at her, listening carefully to what he says to Captain Kyaksu

"I'm not sneaking, I'm resting. We have quite a bit to take care of you know?"

The reply was not quite what she had been hoping for. In any case, Katsuoru was signalling her to open a Senkai Gate, so without question she opened it up, allowing the two captains through before her. However, before they could step through a hell butterfly appeared for both captains, requesting they all attend a captains meeting with the new Captain Commander.
Back to top Go down
Gin Katsuoru
3rd Division Captain
Gin Katsuoru

PostSubject: Re: Current State of S.S. and Real World - continued   Current State of S.S. and Real World  - continued I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 1:34 am

In just a matter of mere moments, a trip to the real world was interrupted by a direct order issued from the new Captain Commander. Gin instantly stopped dead in his tracks, weighing his options. On one hand, he could go fulfill a mission that was not officially bestowed upon him, an option that could be seen as insubordinate at this time. On the other hand, the Captain Commander would surely be brought up to speed on the situation at hand, and would act efficiently accordingly.

With only one real option to go with, Gin turned to his Vice Captain and said "Sey-Chan, head back to our barracks and wait for further orders from me. Or, just do what you usually do when I'm in a Captains meeting." Tipping his straw hat forward, he suddenly vanished, headed for the Division 1 building.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Current State of S.S. and Real World - continued   Current State of S.S. and Real World  - continued I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Current State of S.S. and Real World - continued
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Soul Society :: Seireitei-
Jump to: