Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

*Private* Custom Kidou List

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Couladin

Couladin

*Private* Custom Kidou List Empty
PostSubject: *Private* Custom Kidou List   *Private* Custom Kidou List I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 10:22 pm

Name: Light of Eightpence Fold
Type: Bakudo
Number: (The number of your Kido. The mod/admin will give decide the rank.)
Incantation: Eight steps right, four steps up, one down, two of the fishes in heaven circle, the wondrous clouds overhead, double the pain, the melody of the soul
Description: Only for trained in the mysterious kidou ways, one can use this kidou to specifically match the "frequency" of an attack, such a bala or cero. Inverting the frequency, this kidou negates with a blast of opposite energy.
Duration: (This is optional) One post
Cooldown: Depends on the number O.O
Back to top Go down
Senju Kyijo
Quinta Espada
Senju Kyijo

PostSubject: Re: *Private* Custom Kidou List   *Private* Custom Kidou List I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 11:40 pm

Hm interesting kidou.I would rank it at 48 and cooldown can simply be written as X+1 where X is the cooldown of what is blocked.
Back to top Go down
Couladin

Couladin

PostSubject: Re: *Private* Custom Kidou List   *Private* Custom Kidou List I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 11:22 am

Name: Lamp Lanturn
Incantation: Increase the wick, more oil, shut the door and let it wail. Light the path of the fog lane route, up the mountain close the gate, ending in dawn.
Description: This kidou throws out eight floating orbs, spreading themselves out evenly, they disrupt all reiatsu in the area. Much like today’s radar or sonar, these orbs scramble those signals, thus making reiatsu sensing in the immediate area useless, even those with amazing reiatsu sense wouldn’t know friend from enemy if these orbs are out.
Duration: Until destroyed.
Cooldown:

Name: Will Binding
Incantation: Release the heat, rise the moon, turn the tide, undo the spoon. Face the north but winds from south, no water shall push, hear my cry out.
Description: Similar to Bakudo Sajo Sabaku, however, unlike Sajo Sabaku where pure physical strength cannot break those bonds, pure reiastsu cannot break these bonds. However it looks exactly like Sajo Sabaku, thus making it difficult to tell which one was used.
Duration: However long Sajo Sabaku binds
Cooldown:

Last edited by Couladin on Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Delz
RP Admin
Delz

PostSubject: Re: *Private* Custom Kidou List   *Private* Custom Kidou List I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 5:18 pm

You need an incantation for the second one.

The first one seems approvable, though it needs a cooldown. I'd call it somewhere in the high fourties, but I'm not sure.
Back to top Go down
Couladin

Couladin

PostSubject: Re: *Private* Custom Kidou List   *Private* Custom Kidou List I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 5:19 pm

K, coming up... and Cooldowns and such I believe are decided upon rank
Back to top Go down
Delz
RP Admin
Delz

PostSubject: Re: *Private* Custom Kidou List   *Private* Custom Kidou List I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 5:25 pm

#1 should probably be like....48? But I may be wrong.
CD should probably be like...X+1/2?

#2 Should be 64, since its equivalent is 63...and I like the number four =P
See above for cooldown.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Private* Custom Kidou List   *Private* Custom Kidou List I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*Private* Custom Kidou List
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Creation Center :: Customs Registration-
Jump to: