Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gungrave.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryosen
Hueco Mundo Lord/Arrancar Army Leader
Ryosen

Gungrave. Empty
PostSubject: Gungrave.   Gungrave. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 5:08 pm

An enormous sized Garganta opened on the sky above a peaceful island, torning the sky as if it were cloth, leaving jagged edges, tearing open the dimensional fabric separating the worlds, revealing a tunnel of whirling, torrential energy. Out of it walked several Gillians, one of them holding on his hands what it seemed to be a throne, upon it was sitting an Arrancar with an aggressive appearance. The Arrancar's attire consists of a white hakama and a black sash; his white jacket ragged with an upturned collar. The inner lining black, the sleeves rolled up. Upon his uniform he was wearing a white coat which he worn like a cape raped over the shoulders with his the arms not in the sleeves. The arrancar was an Espada, the Cero Espada, Ryosen Zikkeda.

Outisde from the still opened, insane sized Garganta walked one beast so massive that had masks of Gillian-class menos for fingernails. It had a bulbous body, long tufts of hair on their back, and a single, large eye, it stood behind the Cero Espada without making the slightest movement. Ryosen looked down at the so beautiful to watch peaceful Islands. The agressive in appearance arrancar slowly raised his left arm and fired a cero at a volcano, causing it's lava to flow onto the island. The next moment, the whole area looked like a scence directly from hell. "Operation start." The Espada spoke silently, loud enough for the several Gillians around him to hear his order. Every single one of them moved down towards the the huge island that now, everyone except for the big one behind Ryosen, which still didn't move at all. They were giant in comparison to other Hollows, dwarfing even the largest standard Hollows by at least the size of a two-story building. The lacked agility and intelligence, but they made up with their raw power, with so many of them there this should be quick. The Gillians started firing Ceros, falling down like a rain, mostly in places where the most humans were located, causing the most widespread death and destruction. They continued firing those "energy blasts" at random places, while the lava of the volcano which Ryosen caused to explode still sailing down. Buildings were leveled and humans were screaming in pain, streets were full of dead bodies and blood.

While resting his head on his left arm, Ryosen looked down at the inferno with a bored expression on his face. He viewed the same scence several times, so watching an entire island turned in a blazing hell wasn't that impressive, not even interesting. The arrancar slightly yawned and lowered his gaze. "That bastard Exodus proceeded with the attack in the World of the living faster than I expected, he also changed several parts of the original plan. I was supposed to go to Africa, but for some reason he sent me to this place. He knows that I hate being unware of what I'm doing. Always acting so high and mighty..." His thoughts were interrupted from the sound we usualy hear when something breaks, and that was the case, Ryosen without realising it broke a part of his throne. Just the idea that Exodus ruled over the Las Noches and the Arrancars made him want to kill thousand. After putting himself together again the Cero Espada once again stared at the destroyed Island below him. The truth was that Ryosen was hoping that this would give me something to do but guess he was wrong. Eventually the shinigami would notice and they'll send someone here.

(Sorry for the shitty post.)
Back to top Go down
Delz
RP Admin
Delz

Gungrave. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gungrave.   Gungrave. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 11:34 am

[[I'm guessing this is where Funakoshi shall die?]]
Back to top Go down
Ryosen
Ryosen

Gungrave. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gungrave.   Gungrave. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 11:46 am

((Yes.))
Back to top Go down
Delz
RP Admin
Delz

Gungrave. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gungrave.   Gungrave. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 1:54 pm

The world was so placid only days before, how it could turn into such chaos so quickly astounded the woman who looked upon the island beneath her. Her feet touched the sky, as if there were some invisible floor beneath her. In her many years of travel and combat with those vicious creatures known as hollows, Funakoshi had fought against many a creature. During one of her more intense battles she learned a trick from her opponent that proved far more useful than she could have ever imagined. By pulling her energies into her feet, she created a solid and flat platform beneath her feet that she could stand upon. Suddenly, a ridiculously massive void tore itself open within the fabric of the expansive plane that was the sky. The achromatic void was a swirling vortex of energy and darkness, but that wasn't what worried the woman who watched it appear. What worried her were the gargantuan beasts the followed it, each having the masks of hollows and the bodies of massive, black, silky, skyscrapers. The masks broke open at the mouth, revealing glowing red orbs which would open up into the form of massive beams. These beams seared the air as they crashed down upon the people and landscape beneath them. Cries and crashes filled the air, the smoke that poured from the super-heated lava coiling into the air. She hadn't noticed the Cero that would destroy the top of a volcano, but she sure as hell noticed the result.

Lava poured down the slopes of the massive, volcanic mountain, burning animal and plant alike with a vicious hunger that could not be quenched. Behind the massive group of hollows was a creature so frightening Komori would have prefered a fight with the King of Hollows. However, looks were deceiving, and though her instinct told her that this would be her biggest issue, she knew that this thing was nothing compared to her real enemy. The spiritual pressure of her main enemy spiked, he must have been angered by something. As her eagle-like eyes fell upon the throne resting in the hand of one of the Gillians, she knew what she must do.

Komori's purple hair was down that day, her violet eyes glowing with the reiatsu that she referred to as "magical energy". The platform beneath her began to become unstable with the spike of reiatsu, rippling in the sky and causing massive amounts of wind to swirl around her person. Her baggy khaki pants shifted in the swirling wind, pushing against her powerful legs from every angle as they were tossed around. Her feet were protected only by a slim layer of fabric that were her slippers, her torso having only a light blouse for armour. The blouse too flailed around in the massive amounts of wind that tore at the placid sky around her, tugging at her lavender locks of hair and lashing everything that was loosely attached to her around. The blouse was white in color, and so light in making that one could see the faded lavender of the bra underneath. The top two and bottom three buttons were undone, as were the cuffs.

Suddenly, a vicious blade appeared in her hand. The handle was only about six inches in length, made of a black steel wrapped in black leather. The cross guard was a plain, black steel rectangle, only two inches wider than the blade on each side. The blade itself was about six inches wide, breaking off halfway across into what seemed to be a new blade. The first half of the blade was solid steel, extending to about four feet in length and ending in a massive tip. The other half was built facing the other way, making the blade two-sided. It was riddled with holes, but still seemed to be sturdy. The blade ended at about three feet and ten inches, leaving the other half two inches more steel than it. In her time of need she had escalated so much in power and control that she didn't require a spell circle to summon forth her weaponry.

The blade was glowing with the amount of reishi she was pouring into it, it was a wonder that the weapon didn't expand to the size of a Gillian as a Captain's Zanpakuto might do if they were to push all of their reiatsu back into their blade. With a sudden burst of speed Komori disappeared, reappearing above the Gillian that held a throne. The tip of her blade caught the edge of its mask, tearing through it like paper on her way down to the throne that held her biggest threat. If she could defeat him quickly she could leave and go back to what she had come to the island to do. Touching down on the hand just as it began to fade into nothing, she launched herself at the throne. Raising one hand, she began to form a spell circle in front of her. The spell circle started as a glowing orb of golden light, bursting forth into eight separate hexagons, each filled with and surrounded by strange, archaic runes. The spell circle shattered, creating a cero-like orb that would tear open and form a beam of golden light. Being only two feet from the Cero Espada, her cero would not only be powerful enough to do heavy damage, but close enough to make it extremely difficult to dodge. Even if her were to dodge it, it would take out several of his Gillians if she got lucky.
Back to top Go down
Ryosen
Ryosen

Gungrave. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gungrave.   Gungrave. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 6:19 am

Something caught Ryosen's eye in the distance, he could also feel this massive amount of reiatsu coming along with it, it was equal to the one of a Captain atleast. However, Ryosen's hopes for the man being a Captain instantly flew away. Even though he wasn't the sensor type he could tell that this wasn't the reiatsu of a shinigami, yet it was exactly like that of those pitiful human beings. Looks like an annoying little sucker has been sneaking around. Ryosen's eyes open wide in surpise as the enemy came to view; he could now see the image of a young girl, early twenties in apperance. "What is this...Exodus sent me here for this? a girl!?, He send me here to fight a girl!? Is that bastard dare to mock me like this!?" His thoughts were interupted as he saw the mask of the gillian which held his throne falling down, reducing into nothing. He slowly gazed at the girl who was above him, what he saw was a glowing orb of golden light, and a Cero like beam was shooted towards him. The blast seemed to completely encase Ryosen however this wasn't men to happen. Slowly the arrancar raised his right hand and shining ball of flame appeared and once it came into contact with the blast it dissipated. However, not without damage; Ryosen's hand was burned, in fact toasted, much to his surpise.

That shining ball flame is the man reason why Ryosen is feared as the strongest Espada around, the Flame of Rage, unique to each individual, differing in both form and nature from any other flame. The special characteristic of this flame is its extreme destructive power which can reduce anything to ashes. Something which was proved to be right just moments ago.

The arrancar was beyond pissed right now, he stood up from his comfortable throne, it was time to teach that brat to fear his wrath. His reiatsu slowly started leaking out of his body, building at a devastating rate. "I was going to take my time with you, but since I can't afford to enjoy the battle with you...I'm going to...destroy you!" His reiatsu increases even further overwhelming every gillian in the vicinity, too much for their kind to take. The Cero Espada disappeared for a moment and then re-appeared in front of the girl and striked at her causing a huge explosion of reiatsu that bloomed out like a bomb decimating even the buildings below them and blasting away every gillian from the area. When the smoke cleared, both fighterst sttod perfectly still on their tracks, a minor cut appeared on Ryosen's chest, however...the was completely toasted, her blade breaks into different pieces and her dying body fell plummeting into the inferno below.

(Sorry for this being a noob-ass post, but my 3k words post was deleted so I didn't feel like doing something better.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gungrave. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gungrave.   Gungrave. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gungrave.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: World of the Living :: The Islands-
Jump to: