Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

to the world of the living...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

to the world of the living... Empty
PostSubject: to the world of the living...   to the world of the living... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 3:45 pm

puru waitf for frau in the sand.... she likes the feel ov the sand but she has grown tierd of the arrancar. to them she was meanly just a toy in ways.... or just some thing to beat up though she liked the pain she grew tired of it an wished to go to the human world..
Back to top Go down
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

PostSubject: Re: to the world of the living...   to the world of the living... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 3:58 pm

((remember, you don't know Frau knows how to do this.....the gargantua that is.))

Frau is seen walking towards her a long ways off. He spots her and then uses shunpo to appear in front of her. He had no idea why she was out here, the only reason he had come here was because she had asked for him to. He figured that it must be something that she didn't want the espada to hear. "So Puru, what's up?", he asks.
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

PostSubject: Re: to the world of the living...   to the world of the living... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 4:05 pm

puru stand up an looks at him. "umm i want you to take me to the world of the living... sence you was a vc i bet you knew a way to get there....also i kinda like to get away from here...." puru streaches sougetsu is over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

PostSubject: Re: to the world of the living...   to the world of the living... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 4:13 pm

"Well, typically shinigami use Senkai Gates. The portals between the world of the living and soul society. They don't work to get to and from Hueco Mundo. It was thought by many shinigami that only those from Hueco Mundo could use gargantua. It was proven wrong though." Says Frau stalling for a moment. If Puru was sensing reitsu she could tell that he was building up his spiritual pressure though.
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

PostSubject: Re: to the world of the living...   to the world of the living... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 4:16 pm

"uh huh..... i had no clue what yu just said..... well do you have a way for us to get to the world of the living??" puru looks at him an she not bothing sencing the air. shes looks around an yawns.
Back to top Go down
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

PostSubject: Re: to the world of the living...   to the world of the living... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 4:35 pm

"Put it in terms easy to understand. I'm the only shinigami I've ever known personally that can do this. It also takes ALOT out of me." Frau then walks into the sky and holds his hand out the sky appears to tear apart. "Come here Puru. Let me go first though." Frau steps into it making a path of spirit particles where he had walked. "Just tell me where you want to go, or if you have no preferences."
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

PostSubject: Re: to the world of the living...   to the world of the living... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 4:49 pm

shes gets up.. an hops up behide him. "lets just wing it ...... lets staart walking. i think..." she looks in to the deep dark hole. "list is like that time i cUt up the female arrancar whos hollow hole was her pussy o.o..."
Back to top Go down
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

PostSubject: Re: to the world of the living...   to the world of the living... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 4:57 pm

Frau just shakes his head at both comments and chuckles a little. "Anyways, you could walk around in here forever and end up nowhere. You have to open a portal on the other side too. If you have no particular place you wish to go then let's just head to some random place in Asia." says Frau as he again holds out his hands as the portal behind them closes and then a portal opens a good distance in front of them.
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

PostSubject: Re: to the world of the living...   to the world of the living... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 5:23 pm

"alright lead the way an i will follow. cuase i have no clue where i am going." she puts her hands behide her head an thinks. about what the human world is like. "hay what is the human world like??"
Back to top Go down
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

PostSubject: Re: to the world of the living...   to the world of the living... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 5:39 pm

Frau has a look of confusion on his face. "How the hell did you get to Hueco Mundo in the first place?" He continues walking towards the exit making sure to make a stable pathway for them. "Anyways, I won't ruin the surprise for you. But remember, most people there will not be able to see you. There will be a few, but not many."
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

PostSubject: Re: to the world of the living...   to the world of the living... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 7:38 pm

"ok... an what i neaver told you my story on how i got here.... i though i had.. allwell do you want to know??" she follows behide him on the path. she yawned alot like she was tired but she wasnt...
Back to top Go down
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

PostSubject: Re: to the world of the living...   to the world of the living... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 7:44 pm

"Actually yeah." says Frau, "And by the time you're done we should be to the exit." Says Frau scratching the back of his head and yawning too. He already felt drained from just the first usage of gargantua. It seemed as if he would have to recover a while before going back to hueco mundo.
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

PostSubject: Re: to the world of the living...   to the world of the living... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 9:58 pm

"well lets see.... well it was about when i was 76 it happend.... i was apart of squad 4." shes keeps talking about every on in squad 4 for a little while. she then starts talking about one day finding a person with a mask who was badly injured.. she at the time didnt know it was a arrancar. she had healed the arrancars wounds an turns her back for a min to get some thing. "an then every thing when black.... when i woke up i was here in a cell...i lived there untell up to 50 years ago..."
Back to top Go down
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

PostSubject: Re: to the world of the living...   to the world of the living... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 10:33 pm

Frau actually listened through the whole of it not once missing a thing she said. He knew that he probably wouldn't see her for a while once he went back to Hueco Mundo so he didn't do anything to irritate her. With her having run on about the 4th division members they had gotten much closer to the exit. However there was still enough space he figured for her to finish about the last 50 years. He knew about a lot of it but wondered how she ended up having free roam over Las Noches.
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

PostSubject: Re: to the world of the living...   to the world of the living... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 11:21 pm

she then begins explaining she was not always as "brutal" to people. she actuly use to be shy an quite. she then explains the time when exodus had found her in the cell below ground. she told him that she never realy thought of her self as that great of a healer. from all this it seems puru the sadist actuly has a soft side.
Back to top Go down
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

PostSubject: Re: to the world of the living...   to the world of the living... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 11:24 pm

Frau knew what happened from there presumably. Exodus discovered her healing powers and considered her a great asset so he gave her more freedom so that she would willingly heal the espada. Frau walked to the exit of the gargantua and waited for Puru to come and potentially finish what she was saying.

((Your desicion whether or not to continue this or make a new one in asia where we exit the gargantua.))
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

PostSubject: Re: to the world of the living...   to the world of the living... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 12:41 am

(after this post make new topic)

"frau i been wondering if exodus is so strong.... why dont her just fight this war him self rather then draging others in to it like a scardy cat...." she looks at him hoping out of the portal. she looks around at alot of the destrution that was caused. "an this is the reason why..... i say he shouldnt drag others in to this.... if he is a king why dont he just fight like his pawns do an fo too ss an setile it for good...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: to the world of the living...   to the world of the living... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

to the world of the living...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Hueco Mundo :: The White Desert-
Jump to: