Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sitting in my room....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hinin Twilian

Hinin Twilian

Sitting in my room.... Empty
PostSubject: Sitting in my room....   Sitting in my room.... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 9:00 pm

As he was sitting in this a arm chair that seemed to be torn from the years, he held up his index finger and his thumb on his right hand to his chin, rubbing gently. He closed his soft eyes as he felt a breeze roll into the room from the open window. His blinds were down and his window shades were closed. He let the air hit his cheek like a pillow on a bed. Everything to his knowledge would change now. He knew it would change. He didn't care how as long as it did. He let out a soft calm sigh from his cold lips. His face seemed as hard as stone. He raised his arms behind his head and clasped his hands together, holding his own grip so that his hands would not fall. He let himself relax on the worn chair as he felt the fabric of his blanket on his bed brush his elbow.

Hinin Twilian shook his head at his zanpaktou leaning lightly at the foot of the bed. Things had gotten boring but, like he had thought before, things would be different now. When he decided staying in his room was useless, he got up finally from what may have seemed a dream to him. He stood up and stretched his hands high into the air and yawned lightly. He smirked at the giant hole in his door and reached for the golden handle that too seemed worn with the years. When he opened the door he remembered he had forgot about the open window and turned around. Hinin reached over and pushed the window closed then fixed the blinds again and turned back around. He walked to the door frame and decided that this was as far as he felt like going at the moment. he turned to one side and let his back rest against the wood and another sigh escaped his mouth and looked down.
Back to top Go down
Hinin Twilian

Hinin Twilian

Sitting in my room.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting in my room....   Sitting in my room.... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 12:00 pm

A sigh would be released from his lips. The world wasn't getting any better just sitting inside in his room. He reached his hands high up then pulled them behind his head, resting his neck on his finger tips. His clothes blew around in the wind from the open window. Boring, it is all just so damn boring. He pushed his shoulder off of the frame of the door and walked out. He slowly walked down the stairs, one step at a time, as he kept his hands behind his neck. He then sighed once more as he remembered he had left his door open then figured it didn't matter since his door did have a fairly large hole in it and he never locked it so if someone wanted to steal anything in there all they had to do was wait till he wasn't around. Plus anyone who has access to his door can easily blow the door away anyway so it didn't really matter. He now continued to walk down the steps and now came to the floor once more. (no rhyme intended) The door was just a few steps away as he strided away gracefully almost. He reached for the door and he was gone. He had shunpo'd out of the door closing it behind him as he would be headed for a nice stroll in the world. Things were too boring to just sit around all day.
Back to top Go down

Sitting in my room....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: World of the Living :: Vaizard Sanctuary-
Jump to: