Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kouka's Cero & Kido

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kouka izumi

Kouka izumi

Kouka's Cero & Kido Empty
PostSubject: Kouka's Cero & Kido   Kouka's Cero & Kido I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 3:31 am

Name: Twilight Eye

Effect: Kouka's cero is very beautiful but packs a huge punch. When Kouka calls on her cero her body starts to glow purple and blue. Kouka puts her hands over her eyes, they start to radiate, raises her hands and draws an eye in the air and splits into 12 eyes (kinda like <=>) around herself and Kouka's cero takes awhile to load up (1 full post charge) and once its fully charged it releases 12 separate blasts of energy, the target can only get hit by 1 or 2 at most eye beams. The eyes only realese when Kouka says the command, "Enter the twilight night ... DRAIN!". The beams can be dodged but
THE only places that it can be dodged at are over and under kouka and in between the eyes and the intersections that connect the "eye lines" together. The point for the 2 eye beams is that the eyes make a diamond-like shape around Kouka. Two eyes are found on each "line". The beams cannot kill and are spiritual dampeners (sp?), the beams only weaken Reiatsu, Reiryoku, and other spiritron particles. The beams are specialized for spiritual war-fare and cannot destroy anything that is not made out of or have spiritual pressure or have spiritual particles. Because this cero has a destruction limit, its power is above average.

Stage: Masked

CD: 6 posts

Last edited by Kouka izumi on Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kouka izumi

Kouka izumi

PostSubject: Re: Kouka's Cero & Kido   Kouka's Cero & Kido I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 2:36 am

Back to top Go down
Senju Kyijo
Quinta Espada
Senju Kyijo

PostSubject: Re: Kouka's Cero & Kido   Kouka's Cero & Kido I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 2:44 am

I don't think you can use cero if your mask isn't on and I don't think it's really a cero the way you describe as much as just a technique also it is spelled 'Dampeners'
Back to top Go down
Kouka izumi

Kouka izumi

PostSubject: Re: Kouka's Cero & Kido   Kouka's Cero & Kido I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 3:16 pm

Name: Gate of Brigid
Type: Bakudo
Number:
Incantation: Goddess of life, i call upon thou, i summon ancient life gate
Description: Kouka uses the power of the Nordic goddess Brigid to summon up the gateway of life. This is the last part of the Castle of the Ultimates, a forbidden mass execution technique. This gate heals those who are allied with Kouka, but drains the soul from those that are not on Kouka's side. When the gate is conjoined with the other parts of the castle it has 2 effects.

Effect 1: The first effect kills all of those who do not accept their fate in effect 2

Effect 2: Those who give up and pledge their eternal souls to Kouka live. The people become Kouka's pawns, kind of like fraccion just with a more heavy of a life.

Duration: Whole topic
Cooldown: ..... ^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kouka's Cero & Kido   Kouka's Cero & Kido I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kouka's Cero & Kido
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Creation Center :: Customs Registration-
Jump to: