Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Traitor amoung us!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenya
Division 1
Kenya

Traitor amoung us! Empty
PostSubject: Traitor amoung us!   Traitor amoung us! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 8:47 pm

Asekoi had fully prepared her troops.Hollows of every size shape and power.All bent to her will.It had been long awaited for Asekoi to demonstrate her power outside of Las Noches.The king himself held high hopes for this young Espada. two full years she trained day after day.She was ready.Her eyes gleamed with excitement, so much so that her eyes started to glow a little pink.After opening the Garganta she stood in front of all her troops and spoke a few words.

"The day is upon us.Let all who stand in our way perish!"

The invasion commenced.she exited the garganta first.servaying the land she noticed building after building.

"this will not do,no this simply will not do."

She lifted her arm, pulled back her sleeve to reveal her pointer finger extended towards the town.a red ball started to form.strand after strand of power seeping into the ball.several moments had gone by and the ball was now as big as her hand.It had reached critical mass for a cero of her size.Yet the cero grew larger.Finally it stopped growing and hung there on the end of her finger almost in a state of suspense.Her sweet voice echoed and pierced the air.

"cero y destrucción."

a wide beam erupted from the ball.The beam was so powerful that the air began to envelope around the head of the beam.spanning over several miles the beam bolted towards the town.Impact, half th town filled with smoke.even being several miles into the air one could hear the screams of men and woman emanating from the town.shortly after the cero was fired her first Frac. approached her.

"Madam Asekoi,what are your orders?"

She gave him a smile and spoke softly.

"Invade of course."

several hours after invasion starts:

It had been a while since the invasion started and the hollows started to get picked off one by one.Failing to notice this Asekoi continued to watch the reign of destruction she had unleashed.Then, an Adj. reaitsu disappeared.That she found hard to stomach.An Adj. couldn't just disappear like that.she had no Idea nor was ready for what would happen next.
Back to top Go down
Mezuki Kazara
Privaron Espada
Mezuki Kazara

Traitor amoung us! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traitor amoung us!   Traitor amoung us! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 12:20 am

Mezuki followed behind asekoi both heaven and hell strapped to his sides hoping to get in some of the action. Mezuki haden't liked being 3rd in command but being here was good enough for him. As he waited for her orders he watched her turn around and destroy the village with a powerful cero before telling them to attack.

Mezuki jumped from the destroyed building look around at all the humans running for their lives. Mezuki pulled both of his rusted old guns from his sides and began to shoot all the scared civilians running around in a panic. Mezuki laughed like a maniac as he gunned down human after human using his reaitsu bullets making it seem like he would never run out of bullets. After gunning down what seemed like hundreds of humans mezuki jumped from the partially destroyed building he was standing on and began to walk through the destroyed town.

As mezuki began to walk and kill some of the people running by him with a simple shot to the head he noticed that the amount of hollows that they started with seemed to decrease slowly. Mezuki knew somethign wasen't right and began to go back to return asekoi who was currently in command to figure out what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Division 1
Kenya

Traitor amoung us! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traitor amoung us!   Traitor amoung us! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 12:49 am

"This is not good at all."

Asekoi shook her head as she sensed Adj. after Adj. diapering.Even the Menos were going one by one.She had no choice.It was time to act.She started to walk towards the town when she noticed her second Frac. closing the distance.She was unsure of what could have happened but what ever it was was not the best that could have happened.Then out of the blue,all except 4 reaitsus disappeared.Ones behind her, in front, even right next to her, Gone.She continued to walk to the town as she beckoned her first to meet with her.

"This will not do,You are lucky I am not like the other Espada,that is right."

she spoke aloud but in a sorta mumbling way.When she reached a building she stood overlooking a portion of the town.She sensed a feint reaitsu coming from behind her.As she turned a Senkaimone gate closed.She sunidoed to her second Frac. and stared down the tall man with a white cape.

"Yes, yes, it would seem all is not right.You would be, hmmmm,you would be captain of the 11th squad.Captain Cuenta."

She got chills down her spine just speaking his name.Even though she was the Primera Espada she was out classed by a longshot in her sealed state.Her Resureccion wasn't much more powerful than him either.It was a long shot but one that she had to take none the less.She tried to fight sealed first just encase the reports were mistaken.She signaled her second to meet up with her first.She hopped he would give some orders for them to continue the attack with whats left.she came within several feet and spoke up loudly.

"Do not interfere in this fight,anyone.I will kill you myself if you do."

She had a stern look about her with even less of a shot at wining in a sealed state.Sunido,she appeared to his right aiming a punch to his right rib.She made contact, yet nothing happened.she sunidoed to a little over 0 feet away and unsheathed her Zanpactou.

"very well then, lets get serious shale we?"

as soon as she asked the question she appeared behind him and slashed.the blade cut his robe yet nothing more.It was almost as if they sent someone who would be a perfect match.Lucky only the king himself and few select Arrancars have seen her Resureccion.she prepared to release.Charging reaitsu in her right hand she pointed the blade at the captain.as she ran her fingers down the blade to the hilt she spoke once more.

"Mezuki,witness a true Espada's release. Nakigoe,shinku-hasu."

The wind picked up and swirled around Asekoi.dust and smoke ripped from all the surrounding area's.for several moments there was silence.Then the smoke cleared and revieled a snow white lioness.

"Behold, The power of the Primera Espada, Captain Cuenta."

She disappeared and landed behind him.Before he could react she sliced his back wide open.Sunido,She appeared next to Mezuki again.

"Charge a cero.Fire it at me when I tell you to."

Her orders were absolute.Yet something that odd no one would follow.Or so it would seem.She disappeared to reappear next to the captain.

"I'm sorry captain,but its over."

Her serious tone pierced through the air.

"Fire!"

yet again the Piercing sound of her voice could be heard all the way to the next city.
Back to top Go down
Mezuki Kazara
Privaron Espada
Mezuki Kazara

Traitor amoung us! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traitor amoung us!   Traitor amoung us! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 12:53 am

Mezuki was amazed at hwo quickly the numbers dropped and was very suprised when he found out that the first fraction to asekoi was a traitor but even more suprised that he was a captain in disguise. Mezuki knew there was something different about him then most arrancar but prefered to keep it to himself to keep his master from thinking that he was just trying to take his placei n the ranks. Mezuki just watched as the two fought paying very close attention to the way that asekoi fought his guns drawn just in case she would need assistance even though she told him not to.

Mezuki was thrown off guard when asekoi sunidoed over to him but was prepared to take orders. When she ordered him to charge a cero the gun in his left hand began to glow at the barrel as a large blood red orb began to condense and gather more and more energy as mezuki held it in place. He was suprised that she would ask him to shoot a cero at her but was prepared to obey the order. Mezuki had just finished charging his cero bullet the large blood red orb in fornt of the bullet looking almost bigger then mezuki's body. Mezuki put his other gun in its holder and put both hands on the gun releasing the powerful stream of blood red energy at asekoi ready to see how she would use it.
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Division 1
Kenya

Traitor amoung us! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traitor amoung us!   Traitor amoung us! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 2:37 pm

Her head snapped to the side almost as if to rip off her shoulders.Mezuki's cero bolted towards her.She gaped her mouth open in a comfortable position.As the cero was about to hit it started to Siphon into her mouth.When the hole cero was consumed she used sunido to position herself behind the captain. opening her mouth she cero came bursting out but with a crimson purple look to it.The cero exploded on impact.It was a surefire hit.There was no mistaking it.If the captain was still alive Asekoi could take him in her sealed form.After the smoke cleared she gazed at the tattered and bloodied captain.assessing his power she sealed her sword.She used her sunido to position herself next to her only surviving Fraccion.

"Ok,hold my sword for a moment."

She unsheathed her sword and held the hilt facing towards Mezuki hoping he would take it.
Back to top Go down
Mezuki Kazara
Privaron Espada
Mezuki Kazara

Traitor amoung us! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traitor amoung us!   Traitor amoung us! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 3:49 pm

Mezuki was shocked that his master was able to rediect peoples attacks back at them. His guns still drawn he watched as the leading espada used his cero in a more powerful attack to almost kill the captain. Mezuki thought that she was going to finish him so that they could move on until she appeared next to him telling him to hold her sword. Mezuki did as she said taking it from her hand but was still confused as to why she asked him to do such a thing.
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Division 1
Kenya

Traitor amoung us! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traitor amoung us!   Traitor amoung us! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 3:56 pm

"I'm sorry Mr. Captain,I don't have time to play anymore."

Asekoi grabbed ahold of the blade tightly.

"Hold on tight and don't let go."

She pulled her hand down the blade and ripped her hand wide open.Facing her palm at the Captain she put her left hand on her right wrist.

"The ultamite Cero only Espada may use,Gran Rey Cero!!!"

Her voice echoed through the air and a large blue ball formed, charged, and bolted straight towards the captain.The cero twisted and curved until it finally headed straight for him.The impact was so great that the shock wave destroyed the reaming buildings and almost blew Asekoi back.she put her hand out to Mekuki for her sword back.While waiting she gazed at the smoke hopping that there was no sign of the captain.
Back to top Go down
Mezuki Kazara
Privaron Espada
Mezuki Kazara

Traitor amoung us! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traitor amoung us!   Traitor amoung us! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 4:56 pm

Mezuki was suprised that she had cut herself but when she said gran rey cero his mouth just droppped open as the blast almost blew up the whole area. Covering his face with his hand as the shockwave passed he removed it to see destruction and just laughed he loved it. Looking to asekoi she shunpoed to her and handed her her sword and smiled.

"Is it over master?"

Mezuki really had no idea if the captain could survive from the explosion becuase he had never fought one before but he kept his guns drawn again just in case the captain survived and his master was bleeding to bad to survive.
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Division 1
Kenya

Traitor amoung us! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traitor amoung us!   Traitor amoung us! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 5:05 pm

"Tehe,It should be over,And dont call me master.Its so-"paused for a moment to think."-awkward for me.You can call me Either Asekoi or Mrs. Asekoi.I'll even accept Madam Asekoi or Mrs.Primera.Tehe,Just call me Asekoi."

She waited for the smoke to clear as she sheathed her sword.There was little in the way of wait when the Captain burst forth from the smoke covered in blood.As he charged at Asekoi she used the hilt of her sword to jab him in his stomach.

"Give up Mr.Captain.If you don't I'll have to kill you."

Asekoi's voice became sad and several moments later the captain charged again.She pivoted on her right foot while unsheathing her sword.As she finished her pivot she sliced the Captain's head off.

"Now I'm bored,Mezu,open a Garganta.We are going to report to Exodus."

With that said she used sunido to appear next to Mezuki and to leave.
Back to top Go down
Mezuki Kazara
Privaron Espada
Mezuki Kazara

Traitor amoung us! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traitor amoung us!   Traitor amoung us! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 5:17 pm

Mezuki just smiled at her but was surpised that the captain had survived but when his head was cut off he knew that she had finished him. Mezuki waited for his order and turned to open the garganta when she commanded him.

"Yes asekoi."

Mezuki took a step into the garganta and turned around looking at the city that they had destroyed and the life less and head less body of the captain as asekoi walked in and the garganta began to close.
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Division 1
Kenya

Traitor amoung us! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traitor amoung us!   Traitor amoung us! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 5:25 pm

Several hours after they arrived in Hueco Mundo:

Asekoi left the kings chambers in a storm.It had seemed that a deal was made regarding the replacement of Asekoi and her sentence.She stopped by Mezuki's side and spoke with an Erie sounding voice.

"Congrats,you are now the Second Espada."

She started to walk again snuggling against her Zanpactou.She had hopped he fared well but was stricken with madness at her punishment.She was ordered to be killed by the new Second Espada tomorrow.She went to her room and started to prepare for her death.
Back to top Go down
Mezuki Kazara
Privaron Espada
Mezuki Kazara

Traitor amoung us! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traitor amoung us!   Traitor amoung us! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 11:49 pm

Mezuki waited for several hours outside of the kings chambers waiting for his espada leader to arrive leaning against a wall next to the door sleep and as the door opened he jumped to his feet. As asekoi stormed out of the room and spoke to him he found it weird for her to sound like that and seem so mad just for losing her rank. As she walked away mezuki ran after here not making it to her before she closed her room door but still decided he would try. Mezuki walked to the door of her room quietly and knocked three times lightly.

"Miss Asekoi are you alright what happened in there?"

As he finished his sentence mezuki took a step back expecting the small women to open the door and walk out.
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Division 1
Kenya

Traitor amoung us! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traitor amoung us!   Traitor amoung us! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 12:01 am

Asekoi's robe was unmoving as she stared at the wall in front of her.The room barley lit up with traces of decorations the occupant put up before her.she started to zone into a trance but with out warning she heard three knocks.As the voice almost echoed in ger head her former Fraccion spoe.

"Miss Asekoi are you alright what happened in there?"

Asekoi had no way to tell him that by this time tomorrow he would be killing her.As she pivoted on her left foot in much the same way as when she faught the captain her robe fluttered along with her hair and band.as she walked over to the door her foot steps echoed in the small pale room.she opened the door,and stepped out.Looking up she spoke with anger,sadness and an odd sence of fear.

"By this time tomorrow you will be ordered to kill me as the new second Espada."

She knew something was wrong with this decision but was in no place to have it appealed.she turned her head to the side and started to remember the past and her first meeting with Mezuki.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Traitor amoung us! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traitor amoung us!   Traitor amoung us! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Traitor amoung us!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Story Section :: The Nightmare-
Jump to: