Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pakatos Stuffz

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pakato
Cuatro Espada
Pakato

Pakatos Stuffz Empty
PostSubject: Pakatos Stuffz   Pakatos Stuffz I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 1:53 am

Name: Horrura Cero
Color: Brown
Description: Using his earth nature Pakato may elect to use his Horrura cero that absorbs dirt,sand,rocks and other sediments in the area to gain power before shot. The Horrura Cero's unique ability is that it can be formed from any location as long as it is within 5 feet of the ground or other present sediments, a max of 2 can be fired this way at a time.
Back to top Go down
Shiroi Ookami
Cero Espada
Shiroi Ookami

Pakatos Stuffz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pakatos Stuffz   Pakatos Stuffz I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 2:06 am

Wait. So what the miterals of earth mix to form a cero. If so it just a blast of Eather Materials. Right?
Back to top Go down
Pakato
Cuatro Espada
Pakato

Pakatos Stuffz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pakatos Stuffz   Pakatos Stuffz I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 2:10 am

No its pretty much a regular cero, however due to Pakato's Earth nature the cero can absorb various sediments around it to to grow in power. It's still firing cero energy but it can transfuse the sediments in the area to make it stronger.
Back to top Go down
Shiroi Ookami
Cero Espada
Shiroi Ookami

Pakatos Stuffz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pakatos Stuffz   Pakatos Stuffz I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 2:15 am

I See then I sorry I have no over choice but to do this........

Pakatos Stuffz Approv12
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pakatos Stuffz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pakatos Stuffz   Pakatos Stuffz I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pakatos Stuffz
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Creation Center :: Customs Registration-
Jump to: