Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thysix- Kido List

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Thysix

Thysix

Thysix- Kido List Empty
PostSubject: Thysix- Kido List   Thysix- Kido List I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:46 pm

Bakudō

4. Hainawa (這縄, Crawling Rope) — An energy rope entangles a target's arms.

9. Geki (撃, Strike) — Engulfs a target in red light, completely paralyzing them.
"Disintegrate, you black dog of Rondanini! Look upon yourself with horror and then claw out your own throat!"

39. Enkosen (円閘扇, Arc Shield) — Summons a shield of energy to block opponents' attacks.

61. Rikujōkōrō (六杖光牢, Six Rods Prison of Light) — Summons six thin, but wide, beams of light that slam into a target's midsection, holding them in place. Referred to as "Six Rod Light Restraint" in the English manga and "Six Bars of Light" in some of the games.
"Carriage of Thunder. Bridge of a spinning wheel. With light, divide this into six!"

63. Sajo Sabaku (鎖条鎖縛, Locking Bondage Stripes) — The target is wrapped from the neck down in a thick chain.

75. Gochūtekkan (五柱鉄貫, Quintet of 1 kan Iron Pillars) — Summons five incredibly tall and thick pillars to pin a target to the ground.
"Walls of ironsand, a priestly pagoda, glowing ironclad fireflies. Standing upright, silent to the end."

73. Tozanshō (落下クリスタルマウンテン, Falling Mountain Crystal) — Creates an inverted pyramid-shaped barrier around the caster.

Hadō

1. Shō (衝, Thrust) — Pushes the target away from the caster

31. Shakkahō (赤火砲, Shot of Red Fire, Red Flame Cannon in english dub.) — Fires a ball of red fire at a target.
"Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Inferno and pandemonium, the sea barrier surges, march on to the south!"

54. Haien (廃炎, Abolishing Flames) — Fires a blast of purple fire that will incinerate a target completely when it makes contact.

Custom

Name: Heavy Air
Type: Bakudo
Number: 48
Incantation: Wind and Nature, aid me and lend me your power to impede my foe.
Description: Anyone within the caster's rieatsu has difficulty jumping and cannot form their reiatsu to ‘walk’ in the air. While the Bakudo affects anything that is in the air, it does not affect anything on the ground (including on buildings, trees, or other platforms).
Duration: 5 posts
Cooldown: 2 posts

Name: Enduring Earth
Number: 14
Incantation: Stand firm under me, keep me stable against attacks.
Description: The casters feet dig into the ground, giving more stability and making it easier to defend against powerful attacks as long as he stays on the ground in that spot.
Duration: 2 posts

Name: Ten Step Light Shield
Number: 37
Incantation: I draw your power, defend and guard me from this blow.
Description: Ten glowing balls of light are sent from the casters hand, then surround the attack and flash, lessening the power.
Duration: 1 post

Last edited by Thysix on Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Add Numbers)
Back to top Go down
Delz
RP Admin
Delz

Thysix- Kido List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thysix- Kido List   Thysix- Kido List I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 7:51 pm

All above:
Thysix- Kido List StampOfApproval

Name: Heavy Air
Number:
Incantation: Wind and Nature, aid me and lend me your power to impede my foe.
Description: Anyone within the caster's rieatsu has difficulty jumping and cannot form their reiatsu to ‘walk’ in the air. While the Bakudo affects anything that is in the air, it does not affect anything on the ground (including on buildings, trees, or other platforms).
Duration: 5 posts

Level 48?

Name: Enduring Earth
Number:
Incantation: Stand firm under me, keep me stable against attacks.
Description: The casters feet dig into the ground, giving more stability and making it easier to defend against powerful attacks as long as he stays on the ground in that spot.
Duration: 2 posts

Probably level 14..It doesn't seem that strong

Name: Ten Step Light Shield
Number:
Incantation: I draw your power, defend and guard me from this blow.
Description: Ten glowing balls of light are sent from the casters hand, then surround the attack and flash, lessening the power.
Duration: 1 post

48! Haha, I love this game.

Adding those in, Thysix- Kido List StampOfApproval
Back to top Go down
Saito Ryuhako
11th Division Captain
Saito Ryuhako

Thysix- Kido List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thysix- Kido List   Thysix- Kido List I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 7:57 pm

Shame on you, you can't have 2 Bakudo #48s you silly little man. I would say Ten Step Light Shield is around 37
Back to top Go down
Delz
RP Admin
Delz

Thysix- Kido List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thysix- Kido List   Thysix- Kido List I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 8:05 pm

37 it is!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thysix- Kido List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thysix- Kido List   Thysix- Kido List I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thysix- Kido List
Page 1 of 1