Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Subjugation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kamina Nakashiro
Everto Orbis Terrarum
Kamina Nakashiro

The Subjugation Empty
PostSubject: The Subjugation   The Subjugation I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 3:17 pm

I sat cross legged in the center of the subjugationg field. The place where new vaizard came in order to subdue their hollow counterparts was surrounded by guards, all powerful vaizard in their own right, but none of them nearly as powerful as the woman who stood opposite from me zanpakuto gripped losely before her nimble fingers. "You sure you're ready for this?" Kagome enquired as she spun her zanpakuto between her fingers a look of genuine concern etched on her beautiful face. "A man does what he has to do" was my simple reply as i placed my zanpakuto on my lap and shut my eyes as i began to meditate in an attempt to drift into my inner world, a place i had not visited since *his* arrival.

As i opened my eyes i noted that i was no longer sitting in the center of the subjugation field but i was in fact standing in the vast courtyard of a medieval castle. Several dark clouds loomed in the sky, and sparks of lightning appeared to strike between them. I looked around the vast courtyard and then up at the large castle that served as Inazume's home. Several small craters littered the couryard, and there were a few holes in the castle walls that indicated an obvious struggle.
Back to top Go down

The Subjugation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Story Section :: The Path of Light & The Rogue's Curse-
Jump to: