Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fight hard. BEGIN!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yakura
2nd Division Captain
Yakura

Fight hard.  BEGIN!!! Empty
PostSubject: Fight hard. BEGIN!!!   Fight hard.  BEGIN!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 5:43 pm

The chimes of bells rang out over the forest as a small door appeared. As the door opened a bright white light appeared inside. The sky went dark, the light grew brighter, and a small red light could be seen getting closer to the entrance. The light got brighter and brighter as A Silhouette became visible. A hard thud sound was hear as the figure's right foot hit the ground. When the left foot came it snapped a twig as it too made a thud. The gate was closing, the sky returning to normal, and A hell butterfly escaped just in time. It was a gloomy night as The man started to walk around, The sounds of crunching leaves and twigs signifying its steps that are otherwise not noticeable. The figure had an all black ninja outfit that bore metal boots, metal Gauntlets that had small spikes, it also bore metal knee guards. The figure had a white Haori on his right shoulder strapped so the insignia is still viable. The figure had a cigarette in its mouth which it casually flicked in a fancy way every time the cherry got to long. This figure stepped in to a small light cast by the moon and reveled the features of its face that signified it was a man. He bore two Scythes on his back, both a foot in length on his back, facing opposite ways. The forest was somewhat silent with the exception of some chirps, hoots and a twig or two breaking. The leaves were green, still in mid summer, and the small pond was a light baby blue. The captain started to ramble in his thinking. 'Heh, so I'm supposed to meet someone here. This better be good because I don't wanna miss my tea. i should have got someone to bring me tea here.' The butterfly settled on a branch nearby to aoid anyone noticing it or the captain.
Back to top Go down
Delz
RP Admin
Delz

PostSubject: Re: Fight hard. BEGIN!!!   Fight hard.  BEGIN!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 6:05 pm

The world was still that night, as if even the wind knew what was about to happen. This thought brought a chuckle to the mouth of the one known as "Delz", as even someone as arrogant as him knew that nature didn't change its patterns for anyone. Delz rested upon the branch of a tree, the rough, brown, bark digging into the soft flesh of his underside, even through the grey denim of his hole-covered jeans. One knee was brought up close to his chest, his converse covered foot pressing against the strong branch that supported his entire weight without so much as a whisper of a complaint. The other leg hung limply over the side of the branch, swaying slightly. Both hands were shoved in the single pocket that was sewn into the stomach of his dark grey hoodie. Running along the left half of his upper torso, and shoulder, was a gothic design in black ink. The design was pretty epic, spindly and rune-like. A hood covered his face, casting a shadow over it, though the glow of his crimson eyes pierced the shadows, giving him a demonic look.

Suddenly, Delz dove form the branch, landing on the ground without a sound as he moved around the tree to face his opponent. His opponent was a captain-class shinigami who was supposed to head the second division, a division known for stealth. This was odd, because he had heard the shinigami coming since the loud crash of the closing gate that brought him here. Delz smiled arrogantly through the shadows of his hood, both hands jammed into jean pockets and his back bent forward slightly. He had the appearance of a street-fighter, which was exactly what he was. His head moved up slightly so that he could get a good look at his opponent, even though his opponent wouldn't have the same luxury. That's the one... Man, these rouges are willing to pay that much just for this guy? He thought to himself, thinking back to the reward promised on his bounty. He sighed, releasing the pent up breath he had held inside of him in order to keep silent the whole time.

"Name is Delz, I'm going to kill you. No formalities or feeling each other out, just come at me with whatever you see fit, and I'll run you through with my foot."
Back to top Go down
Yakura
2nd Division Captain
Yakura

PostSubject: Re: Fight hard. BEGIN!!!   Fight hard.  BEGIN!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 6:48 pm

The man turned around and faced Delz. The hood covering his face the man could not ascertain this Delz's expression. This didn't bother the man in the slightest but the comment from this, Delz, did. He had said he was going to kill this man, this Captain of the second Division. This was rare as he had never had to actually kill someone for a random reason like this. It was THE most random reason ever, or so the man perceived. 'It's as if this 'Delz' guy has now idea who I am. Or even what I'm capable of.' His thoughts were interrupted by his own mouth that spoke before his mind told it to.

"Ah, so I assume tea is out of the question then, ah yes I suppose it is. Ah well, then I guess I have little choice."

This man knew how to fight and loved it, yet he had one flaw with it. He wanted to avoid it, if possible. The man is like a demon in the respect that once he gets warmed up he goes all out and doesn't stop. This would prove to be his downfall one day but he wouldn't let this day be then. The man retorted before Delz could respond.

"Solace, Yakura. And I have no information on you Mr. Delz. This will be interesting indeed. And as you wish I will fight."

Yakura slowly took off his Haori and set it on a branch several feet away. After which he started walking towards this 'Delz', still smoking his cigarette. There was little on Yakura's mind other than what he was going to do. 'I don't really wanna fight so i guess I'll drag this out and see what this boy has got to offer.' Just a split second after Yakura finished this thought his image dissipated in a silent show of movements the naked eye could not see. His image reappeared so close to Delz that Yakura could breathe down his neck. Yakura aimed a kick at Delz' Stomach while simultaneously charging reaitsu in that leg for an added affect. If this missed Yakura had positioned himself in such a way that he would be able to flip from an attack to his chest and up. As Yakura moved in to attack the trees, birds, all animals alike fell silent as if watching their fight. This fact was something Yakura took notie to as he started to focus on this Delz character.
Back to top Go down
Delz
RP Admin
Delz

PostSubject: Re: Fight hard. BEGIN!!!   Fight hard.  BEGIN!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 7:03 pm

Delz smiled even more widely from beneath his hood, his crimson eyes following the man's movements. Suddenly, the man was practically on top of him. Instinctively, he took a short step back, bringing his other leg up to kick at the man. As he noticed the man's own kick, he readjusted the angle of his leg so that it would meet his opponent's. Their legs would clash, reiatsu-enforced kick against reiatsu enforced kick, like the clashing of swords. The impact kicked up to wind around them, creating an indentation within the soft soil beneath their feet, and causing leaves to be torn from their home upon the branches of trees. The surface of the water rippled, it was obvious that neither of them was a weakling. Suddenly, Delz broke the contact and hopped back several feet. Landing upon the ground once again, he looked at his opponent and scanned the man's features one more time.

"Yes, I know your name and your rank in the Soul Society. Like I said I am here to kill you, and I don't want to drag this out. Let's see some demonic blood lust, Herculean strength, whatever makes you scary enough to deserve a bounty." He replied, chuckling slightly. As he brought one leg up he created a crater beneath him. Suddenly, the leg snapped forward, creating a shock wave from the raw power of the reiatsu behind it. Large rocks and chunks of soil flew through the air, uprooted by his little performance, and launched at his opponent.
Back to top Go down
Yakura
2nd Division Captain
Yakura

PostSubject: Re: Fight hard. BEGIN!!!   Fight hard.  BEGIN!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 7:37 pm

The collision from their two legs caused an uproar of reaitsu filed air to burst from the contact. It was as if two giants, no two megalithic beings set on a cause for self preservation. Rather one being set on this quest with the other still in the passive stage of the battle. Yaura now noticed the crimson, demon like eyes the being Delz bore as he leaped back to gather a little distance. He listened intently to Delz as he explained what he knew and how he felt about the battle.

"Ah, well I see we both have two different standings on the ma-"

His sentence was cut off by Delz creating a small crater, kicking, and releasing so much reaitsu that it caused rocks, soil, and other miscellaneous parts fly towards him. Yakura stood his ground and awaited the debris to come close. As the debris reached the four meter mark Yakura started to swing, bend, and flip his way out of most of the projectiles. This however caused great distress on his mood for fighting. The more he dodged, attacked, and set his sites upon the objective he started to become more and more like a demon himself. Though this was still a safe distance away he still wondered how long it would take him to become consumed in the fight to the point he was unable to back out. 'There is still time to try and convince him not to fight, though y the looks of things it won't be easy.' His mind's voice was cut short by a rock just a centimeter from his face whizzed by. With most of the random objects gone Yakura started to slow his movements to regular speed which caused a fist size rock to slam in to his left shoulder. However painful this was he did not find it enough to not ignore. Yakura stood silent and frozen for a moment as he thought of what to do next. 'Well, I could attack or use a kido. Or I could just leave. tea!! I could get tea, eh I could use a cup. well back to the fight anyway.' He put the remainder of his cigarette out as it burned to the filter. There was still little he COULD or WOULD do. He reached in to his robe with his right hand, pulled out a small box, and took out a new cigarette. After he placed it in his mouth he lit it with a small lighter he had also in the box. Taking several seconds to enjoy the feel of the smoke as it caressed his internal organs, he placed it back in his robe. The man was now viable in the dark night by the fag in his mouth. He walked towards Delz once again in a slow and leisurely way. This took all of two seconds before his image yet again dissipated in a show of silence and eye obstructing speed. Yet this time his moments were visible by the item he carried in his mouth. A small streak of red light flew towards him as nothing else moved. Yakura's image reappeared several inches away to Delz' left. Yakura then aimed a kick to Delz' stomach with a reaitsu charged left leg, While placing his hands in his pockets.

"I don't wish to fight Mr. Delz. If we could come to an agree-"

His mouth stopped as he realized there was no room for questions. 'This is a wast of my time, i might as well start fighting for real. But then again, I just might have to lead this man to-" His thoughts faded away as he kept an eyen on the attak for any retaliation.
Back to top Go down
Delz
RP Admin
Delz

PostSubject: Re: Fight hard. BEGIN!!!   Fight hard.  BEGIN!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 10:37 pm

Delz sighed as he watched the man work his way around the massive amount of debris that he had launched forward. The man was struck on the left shoulder, just enough to satisfy Delz; he just needed proof that the man could be hit and injured, as opposed to an arrancar who would have taken the blow and laughed at Z. The fact that the man reacted to the blow was gratifying for him, and it gave him all the information he needed for the rest of the fight. From there it seemed the man was getting less and less careful about how he conducted the battle. He didn't use the advantage of stealth that Z had so obviously given him through the screen of dust and silt that remained from the massive blast, he didn't even mask his shunpo. Yakura even lit a cigarette, creating a light that would not only shine through the darkness, but trace a line of red marking his travel path. This caused Delz to frown in disappointment, though no one but him would know that. He had had enough of this messing around.

Suddenly, the air around him warped just slightly, four invisible limbs preparing the demise of Yakura-who was moving so quickly that a minor detail like that wouldn't appear to him- by moving to their positions. The Captain's leg would come up and meet the iron-like force of one of these four limbs, while another swiped outward, shattering the man's cigarette and causing the innards of the fag to spill out into the air, smothering the embers and causing the small amount of light to fade out of existence. A good metaphor... Z thought with sadistic amusement. Though these two forces had come into play, Z hadn't budged an inch. That plus the fact that the warping would only occur again if the limbs moved would probably cause the Captain more than just a little distress.
Back to top Go down
Yakura
2nd Division Captain
Yakura

PostSubject: Re: Fight hard. BEGIN!!!   Fight hard.  BEGIN!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 3:49 pm

'This is odd. Why does he not eve-' Yakura's thoughts were cut short as his cigarette blew apart. In the split second he noticed this he felt his leg start to collide with what felt like an iron limb. It was inches from fully colliding when Yakura flipped backwards. The acrobatic display now over he felt as though he was missing something. 'Well, looks like I have to start fighting now.' Yakura took what was left of his cigarette and flicked it in to the darkness. Yakura's voice stirred up as he began to speak, it was in a more serious voice now that before.

"Ah, I see you still have some tricks then. There was a problem when I rose to the head of the Onmitsukido. You see, they were trained to enter the area when ever the captain unsheathed their sword. As you see mine are always unsheathed, so we came to an agreement."

His voice echoed in the dead silence of the forest as he spoke. Yakura took notice again of this awkward void of natural noise. 'This must have been from out collide before.' He thought as he grabbed one scythe on his back. As he positioned it so he was loosely holding it on his right side a hundred or more Onmitsukido members appeared in a loud roar of successive shunpoes that covered the perimeter of the battlefield. They wore all black and were hardly visible from the night sky. Yakura stood tall and started to dwindle his reaitsu down to nothing, concealing it like he had done so many times before. Yakura pulled up the small handkerchief like cloth from his neck, covered his mouth and nose with it. He was now halfway to being ready to go all out. Yakura kept his left hand in his pocket while he focused all his attention on Delz.

"Well, I guess I'll at least TRY to fight."

Yakura's voice boomed in a tone of unmistakable loathing. He kept his eyes on Delz as he made sure his reaitsu was concealed so much the ordinary person could not feel it. This came natural to him, but so did concealing his reaitsu so far that even a trained person could barely feel it unless they were concentrating. 'Hrm, guess I'll see just how good this guy is.' He thought as his image slowly disappeared in to nothingness. with no sound Yakura used his shunpo so that just before his camouflage was taken off his image dissipated. It was in such a way that there was a millisecond of his outline that could be seen. It reappeared behind him, still noiseless, as his image faded away into the darkness. Yakura channeled slightly reaitsu to his left hand as it sit in his pocket. His eyes trained on every single movement this Delz character made, Yakura waited patiently to see the extent of his reaitsu sensing ability.
Back to top Go down
Delz
RP Admin
Delz

PostSubject: Re: Fight hard. BEGIN!!!   Fight hard.  BEGIN!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:52 pm

Zaviar's smiled grew wider as the man hopped backward, he obviously knew he was up against something that he wouldn't be able to see. Since the man was captain level he assumed that Yakura would be able to sense the reiatsu deep within the core of his arms, but that wouldn't help him to identify the origin of the force or the actual ability itself. After all, it was just as likely that he used wind as a weapon, if not more, than having four invisible limbs that were as hard as steel. Delz sighed as the man began to talk, he talked far too often. This was where his mind began to wander far too much for his own good. He completely ignored what the man was saying, instead thinking of the climate of the area. It wasn't humid, or warm, but then it also wasn't very dry or cold. It was absolutely the perfect climate for a kill. It was then that Delz noticed the gleam of a weapon, and his interest was piqued once again. The man used a pair of Kusurigami that seemed to be attached to the same chain. As he brought one of the kama out, Zaviar felt a massive amount of reiatsu signatures.

One hundred men and women appeared in the area, tearing through the wonderfully arousing silence with their nasty and audacious shunpo. Their horrid noise broke the sacred silence that Delz had been cherishing between their random spatters of conversation. A low, bestial growl escaped his lips, the guttural sound pouring out from his throat in a frighteningly demonic way. The growl was short-lived, however; disappearing as suddenly as his invisible arms had destroyed the cigarette. The cigarette, now that was the key. I've only found one sense to always be right... He thought to himself as he took in a breathe. He could smell the sickly, almost stinging, smell of smoke emanating from his addicted opponent.

Arrogance poured over his body in a calm, washing, wave, changing his entire attitude. Suddenly, the other two limbs that had remained inactive swept outward in a circle, taking out any of the hundred that were within five meters of him, as well as his Captain-level opponent should he be near him. He wouldn't know the exact distance, as the man had hidden himself visually, concealed his spiritual pressure, and ceased the creation of noise. The only thing he had to figure out where the man now was his scent, the smoky scent indicating that Yakura was behind him. One limb, which worked its way around the others, aimed itself straight toward the area behind Delz, quick and powerful as a battering ram; and far less visible.
Back to top Go down
Yakura
2nd Division Captain
Yakura

PostSubject: Re: Fight hard. BEGIN!!!   Fight hard.  BEGIN!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 11:36 pm

'What the.' Yakura started to think as he noticed a very small wave in the air. 'This must be ho-' His thought was cut short as he noticed a light wave to his right. Not sure exactly how to approach this, Yakura ducked down. Just as he did he noticed yet another wave to the same direction. Yakura having no way of dodging he brought up his scythe to block the almost non-visible wave.it struck him so hard that Yakura was sent skidding back twelve yards. Standing up, Yakura took his other scythe off his back. Seeing as there was no need for talking he started to walk towards Delz. He stared at the man as he stopped dead in his tracks. As his image faded away he started to think of what to do. 'Well, this is different. I guess I could-' As his thoughts faded away he made his decision. Yakura shunpoed behind Delz as he brought up his left hand. He swung his other hand in a horizontal motion, this intended to cut the man's lower back.

"Hado, 4, Byakurai."

Yakura spoke in a low and soft tone which was only audible to Delz and himself. A small beam shot from Yakura's hand, aimed straight for Delz' left shoulder. With what Yakura had done he started to charge, almost not noticeable, reaitsu in his right hand. Yakura noticed that there was a dwindled amount of the Onmitsukido present than there was before. To Yakura the world slowed to a crawl a he kept his full attention on Delz and the air around him.
Back to top Go down
Delz
RP Admin
Delz

PostSubject: Re: Fight hard. BEGIN!!!   Fight hard.  BEGIN!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 1:29 am

Delz smiled as he felt the sensation of his limb striking something, however, this sensation was short-lived as he realised it was just the blade of his opponent's kama. He did get the joy of crushing several skulls and rib cages, though. It seemed his opponent had forgotten the meaning of stealth, as he appeared behind him once again. A single arm moved toward the blade that intended to tear him apart, catching it in its massive, invisible palm, while its forearm took the brunt of a kido. Everything after that would happen in a blur. Suddenly, Delz would disappear, his spiritual energy alone fueling an intense burst of speed. When he reappeared he would be behind the Captain, above a row of black robed shinigami, standing in the exact same position as before. His back was arched slightly in a hunch, his face down, and his hands jammed in his pockets, causing his elbows to be bent.

Suddenly, the wind blew, removing his hood. What was underneath was an interesting sight. His build suggested that he would be around mid to late twenties, but his face revealed that of an eighteen or nineteen year old's; the result of extensive training in both physical and spiritual arts. The ground beneath the shinigami would suddenly collapse, and explosion of dirt and stone erupting around Delz. Bodies flew toward both the water and the line of trees, groans and thuds resounding throughout the area. Delz was no longer willing to play around with the Captain, if he wasn't going to be completely serious Delz would kill him on the spot. Delz smiled, his black and red hair spiralling and snapping about in the extreme force of wind that his energy alone was producing. His smile was arrogant and brilliant, revealing his pearly white teeth. He did nothing against the captain, only stare and recall the invisible arms to his side. They took their positions, each at a different direction of the compass: North, South, East, and West.
Back to top Go down
Yakura
2nd Division Captain
Yakura

PostSubject: Re: Fight hard. BEGIN!!!   Fight hard.  BEGIN!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 2:29 am

'Nothing left now but fight all out.' Yakura thought as he pointed his arms to ether side. Outstretched, his arms were loosely straight. His hands gripping the Scythes tightly as he stared at the now demonic looking Delz. The wind whipping around, Yakura brought his arms in as though he was a mummy. His reaitsu started to rise, and whip about as if following Delz' example. Yakura's expression and body unchanged as his reaitsu spiked to its peak. Seeming as if he would explode Yakura kept the reaitsu as high as his Reiryoku is. It felt as though everything was moving slowly as he spoke one word, in a tone that was easily mistaken as Conceitedness.

"Bankai."

His voice was perfect and fluid. His reaitsu raised higher than his Reiryoku for several seconds as it too raised. The dirt mixed with whole trees and branches that were torn from their places of residence. As the smoke and debris started to settle Yakura was gone. There was no sign of him in sensing, smell, or sight. It was as if Yakura was wiped off the face of the Earth. Yakura thrust his right arm forward as he spoke. Just before his Vail of invisibility was removed Yakura appeared right in front of Delz as he finally reappeared.

"Carriage of Thunder. Bridge of a spinning wheel. With light, divide this into six. Sprinkled on the bones of the beast! Sharp tower, red crystal, steel ring. Move and become the wind, stop and become the calm. The sound of warring spears fills the empty castle. Bakudo, 61, Rikojokoro."

Yakura's hand glowed yellow as a beam of light shot so fast it was nearly impossible to dodge. The light would split in to six flat rods that would stick in to the opponent.

"Hado, 63, Raikoho."

After the rods should have hit Yakura let off the other kido as he jumped backwards. His hand glowed yellow yet again. After the hand was fuly engulfed a wide round beam of massive yellow lightning cannon erupted. It flew at Delz with the intent to take him out. Yakura then landed on the ground and his image faded out of existence again, waiting for the chance to strike if Delz was still alive.
Back to top Go down
Delz
RP Admin
Delz

PostSubject: Re: Fight hard. BEGIN!!!   Fight hard.  BEGIN!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 10:07 pm

Delz couldn't help but laugh as the single phrase was uttered. Now this was the kind of battle he had been expecting. It seemed he would have to move up a platform. In combat, Delz related his levels of power as platforms, because of the philosophy that one's body is like a temple. To be exact Delz had several dozen platforms, but there were six main ones that he referred to the most. The first platform, which also held the most sub-platforms, was when he would fight without his ability or even his reiatsu. The second, fighting with only his reiatsu and physical body. His third was the initial release of his ability, without using his hands. Next up would be him using his hands along with his ability, the platform he was about to use seconds from now.

His laughter pierced the silence that stood between his release and the utterance of an incantation. While it was true that with this new addition of stealth it would have been nearly impossible for Delz to anticipate an attack, it was also true that the incantation fucked up Yakura's chance. As soon as he began his chant, Delz would disappear, taking his invisible limbs with him. He would appear again as soon as the incantation ended, watching a burst of yellow light dissipate in mid air without a target to attach itself to. The next Hado wasn't aimed at him, and with the flash of light blocking his opponent's view, he was sure Yakura wouldn't know that until it was far too late. It was then that the ominous movement of him removing his hands from his pockets, like a man drawing his blade for an execution, occured. His slender, bony, pale hands bent and moved, the knuckles cracking and popping as he stretched them and worked the muscles. A new demeanour washed over Delz then, this was arrogance, it was far beyond that.

Suddenly, Delz thrust his hand forward, the invisible limbs moving in unison toward his opponent at a speed nearly twice what it could have done before, making the blur that would normally notify someone of its existence nearly indistinguishable. It would crash into the ground where his opponent once, and possibly still, stood.
Back to top Go down
Yakura
2nd Division Captain
Yakura

PostSubject: Re: Fight hard. BEGIN!!!   Fight hard.  BEGIN!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 2:39 pm

'Laughing?' Yakura thought as the kido started to dissipate from his hand. From his experience with battle loving people laughter could only mean danger. Acting adoringly Yakura compressed his reaitsu under his feet and jumped in to the air. The mass amount of reaitsu used caused a major amount of dirt to burst in to the air. As he reached a sufficient height he searched for and located Delz. With his position directly below Yakura, he flipped around, charged reaitsu under his feet. The amount was twice that he used to lift off. He shot like, and sounded like a gunshot as he barreled towards Delz. Flipping his hands around he launched one kama to hit the side of Delz' head while he put both hands on the other to add force to the attack. With this done Yakura's eyes started to show the pure evil of the blood lust as the time grew closer when he would become engulfed in the fight and not stop until his opponent was dead. Yakura began to smirk as he flew towards Delz. 'Heh, looks like I can finally start this fight.' Yakura's 'evil' self thought as he started to take control over Yakura's motor functions.
Back to top Go down
Delz
RP Admin
Delz

PostSubject: Re: Fight hard. BEGIN!!!   Fight hard.  BEGIN!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 5:26 pm

Delz sighed, not feeling the thrilling sensation of his "limbs" crushing anything but earth. He heard what sounded like a gunshot, and saw a cloud of smoke, with a trail going upward. The man had launched himself into the sky, bringing dirt and smoke with him as he went. Delz pulled the arms back, causing them to disappear. In their place, twenty blurs formed around him in the shape of traditional chinese blades. The blurs soon disappeared, as they had stopped moving. Delz no longer wished to draw out the battle, as amusing as it was getting. So, he elevated himself to his final platform, it was time to end things as fast as possible. Reiatsu poured off of Delz in waves, causing his eyes to glow and his clothing to ripple in the intense force of wind that swirled around him. His hair was a flurry of color and black, never standing still. He could feel the sting of various locks lashing out at his face with more force than hair should have behind it, but that mattered little to him. He brought all twenty blades straight up above him, where he had heard the second sound of reiatsu exploding. One blade would meet the blade of his opponent's kama, deflecting the blade as it too flew off course. However, the others were still flying on course, toward where he could only assume his opponent was falling at such a speed that he wouldn't even be able to slow himself. Moving mid-air was extremely difficult. Checkmate.. Delz thought to himself arrogantly.

[[Note. The blurs are in this form
Spoiler:
Just what the outline of the sword would be.]]
Back to top Go down
Yakura
2nd Division Captain
Yakura

PostSubject: Re: Fight hard. BEGIN!!!   Fight hard.  BEGIN!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 3:40 pm

Yakura could feel the reaitsu pour off of Delz like a faucet on full blast. And Yakura knew he couldn't hold that much reaitsu gong for an extended amount of time, no one could. It would dry up their Reiryoku. As he barreled towards Delz he felt his kama deflect off to the side. Issuing a subconscious command the kama extended, wrapped around the object, and Yakura pulled the chain so it would bring the object flying back at Delz. Just as he finished this he saw the smoke start to churn as several objects barreled towards him. Out of nowhere he felt a smashing sensation on his right side. He then heard the sounds of someone gettig stabbed with those blades. He couldn't tell what happened but he would after he was out of harms way or the battle was over. As he reached the ground he stopped directly behind Delz and aimed a cleaving slice at his neck with the silence of death its self. Yakura was now taken over by the lust and wouldn't stop fighting until one of them was dead, the match had truly started or ended before it began. 'Yes...YES...YYEEESSSSS!!!!! I can finally fight at my full potential.' His inner voice screamed out as he was moving in for the killing blow.
Back to top Go down
Delz
RP Admin
Delz

PostSubject: Re: Fight hard. BEGIN!!!   Fight hard.  BEGIN!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 11:13 am

Delz attempted in vain to feel out his opponent's reiatsu, but in the heat of battle it was a very difficult thing. However, what he did sense no matter how distracted he got was the location of every last one of his blades. As he felt the chain wrap around his blade and the tugging on it, sending it flying back down upon his head, Delz sent himself into a forward roll. As he hopped back to his feet a few inches away he felt another sensation from the very same blade, it was struck by yet another blade and sent tumbling through the air back to Delz. Delz had found the location of his opponent, or at least the temporary location. Reaching his hand out, he grasped the flying blade by its hilt and began to pour energy into it. Suddenly, it began to glow a fuzzy, bright light, that morphed the edges of the image so that it didn't look very much like a blade. However, if pierced with it, it would still feel very much like a blade.

With his free hand, Delz tugged downward, bringing the other nineteen blades back down to earth. They now hovered in a full circular dome around him, leaving few blind spots for someone to sneak through. The only blindspot that he had left available was directly in front of him, where he held the single glowing blade at the ready. Delz then suddenly burst forward, Reiryoku causing him to blur in an out as he increased in speed. He landed, slashing outward at the place where the Captain would be had he not moved yet.
Back to top Go down
Yakura
2nd Division Captain
Yakura

PostSubject: Re: Fight hard. BEGIN!!!   Fight hard.  BEGIN!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 2:58 pm

Yakura felt the Reiryoku of the man spike for a second. Taking this as a sign of attack Yakura ducked down and disappeared. He then saw Delz' hand holding what he could only assume as an instrument of death. Yakura was in the perfect position. Yakura lifted his right index finger and stood up. Several inches from Delz' heart the was little chance to dodge.

"Hado, 4, Byakurai."

Yakura muttered under his breath that it was barely audible by any standards from all the reaitsu that was still being exerted. Yakura's demeanor changed instantly to the one he had before the fight. his eyes returned to normal and his smile now gone in seconds his fingertip was engulfed in a pale sparkle that erupted in to a beam of pale blue. Yakura had waited long enough and grew tired of fighting. If this didn't stop the man then Yakura knew of only one other way to. 'Hrm, I hope this works because if it doesn't then I'l have to try that way and I would really hate to do that.' Yakura's mental voice faded away as he paid close attention to his opponent's movements if he should decide to get out of the way or not. Just as the beam shot out Yakura pulled one kama around so it would cut the mans neck from behind. Over kill perhaps, precautionary, yes.
Back to top Go down
Delz
RP Admin
Delz

PostSubject: Re: Fight hard. BEGIN!!!   Fight hard.  BEGIN!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 8:54 pm

Delz was not surprised to find the Captain's fingers touching his shoulder. After so many years of combating shinigami, he had learned several of their kido and their most common methods of using the kido. One of these kido, a popular one that was only ranked fourth most powerful, was a powerful piercing white light that moved in a perfectly straight line. Because of this, the shinigami would usually use it point-blank, by placing two fingers on their opponent before releasing it instantly to do heavy damage. Delz had the knowledge, but not the time to react properly. So, he rolled his shoulder down, making sure that the attack would avoid anything vital, and just burn a whole through his shoulder. As he did so, he brought the sword he had been stabbing directly above the captain before he ducked back down on the captain, slashing at his torso as half of the rest of the blades came in around him from all sides. The rest moved toward him, but did not strike as they weren't necessary. One blade did, however, meet the blade of a kama, shattering as it deflected the blade. Delz grunted, the injury and use of his Rei was slowly draining him, his blades would still work, but they were no longer meant for blocking as much as they were for striking. However, this wouldn't matter, he had the Captain on all sides; the battle was his.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fight hard. BEGIN!!!   Fight hard.  BEGIN!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fight hard. BEGIN!!!
Page 1 of 1