Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kentaro Takahashi

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kentaro Takahashi

Kentaro Takahashi

Kentaro Takahashi Empty
PostSubject: Kentaro Takahashi   Kentaro Takahashi I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 2:02 pm

Basic Character Info

Name: Kentaro Takahashi

Visual Age: 24

Number: 16

Aspect Of Death:

Mask fragment location: His entire hand has the appearance of a lion's hand or paw

Hollow Hole location: Middle of the stomach

Espada Tatto location:

Appearance: Kentaro Takahashi Baefa52229f500_full
Kentaro has dark long hair with cover his eyes and goe down to his shoulders. His eyes are kind of a yellowish-hazel color, which strongly resemble a lion's eye. His jacket is black with stripes of white that appear around the jacket. Same goes with his pants, black with stripes of white on each side. He wears gloves on each of his hands, but sometimes only one, which covers his hollow part.

Personality: Kentaro is unpredictible at times, as his comrades dont know wether he is one of them of a traitor. He keeps to himself, making it harder for others to know what is going on with him. During fights, he keeps calm and tries to find a way to better his opponent. He does not like long fights so he tries to end as soon as possible. During his resurrcion, he kind of goes crazy, trying to wear his opponent doen until he is no more

Background/RP Sample

Background: As a human, Kentaro was a student at Karakura High and was a average student. Because he was the new kid in town, not many people liked him. At home, he had abusive parents that would beat him went he had come home. AS he ran out the house, he was struck by a car and died instantly.
As a hollow, even though he couldnt remember who he was or who is family was, he still had an urge to kill his parents. As he did so he was more hungry, and fed on more human souls. Shinigami that patoled the area confronted him, but they were no match for him. He then went to Hueco Mundo, and started to kill and eatt his fellow hollows. By that time he evolved into a Adjuchas.
RP Sample:

Innate Ability

[All hollows come with innate abilities, what’s yours? I.e. look at Nel's Cero Doble, that's an innate ability. A closer look at innate ability is something that is actively passive throughout your character or activated by the character itself.OPTIONAL and will be closely monitored.]

Name: Passive Shield

Description: A shield that is put up everytime Kentaro is attacked
Kentaro can either force it to be off or can leave it be and protect.
Only someone with immense stength with a bankai can break it
Or Kido that is higher than 20

Resurreccion Information

Name: Gran Leon (Great Lion)

Release Phrase: Eat

Element/Family: Neutral

Represent: Lion

Sealed Resurreccion: A normal katana with a orange hilt

Released Resurreccion: His hands gain longs nails while he sprouts a tail. His chest gets more built and his teeth get longer. His face gets more feral, whiskers sprout and so do ears.

Resurreccion Special Ability: Able to sense and control emotions like fear and anger to the point where they can move or just start slashing at him, not thinking about anything else but him
They need to be able to look into his eyes and Kentaro is able to look within their deepest and darkest memories. For Example: He can look at Ichigo and see that his mom died because of a hollow attack, then provoke him

Techniques

Name: Lion Fist
State: Both, Stronger in Resurreccion
Description: Kentaro puts reitusu into his fist, manifesting into a lion, and increasing his attack power by 1/3
Duration and/or cooldown: 2 posts

Last edited by Kentaro Takahashi on Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:59 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Delz
RP Admin
Delz

Kentaro Takahashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kentaro Takahashi   Kentaro Takahashi I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 2:30 pm

Kentaro Takahashi wrote:
Basic Character Info

Name: Kentaro Takahashi

Alright

Acceptable

Visual Age: 24

No problems here

NO!...Just kidding~ Good

Nope. Go Adjuchas, at 100-some odd years you couldn't consume enough for Vasto Lordes rank. That would put you at captain level power, or in this case Espada-level

Number:
Are you anti-number? Pick one above 11

Aspect Of Death:

Mask fragment location: His entire hand
This is just because I'm intrigued, could you describe what it looks like?

Hollow Hole location: Middle of the stomach

MMmkay

Espada Tatto location:

Appearance: Kentaro Takahashi Baefa52229f500_full

I would prefer a written appearance with it, to describe what differs you from the picture and show the things the picture doesn't

Personality: Kentaro is unpredictible at times, as his comrades dont know wether he is one of them of a traitor. He keeps to himself, making it harder for others to know what is going on with him. During fights, he keeps calm and tries to find a way to better his opponent. He does not like long fights so he tries to end as soon as possible. During his resurrcion, he kind of goes crazy, trying to wear his opponent doen until he is no more

Okay...

Background/RP Sample

Background: As a human, Kentaro was a student at Karakura High and was a average student. Because he was the new kid in town, not many people liked him. At home, he had abusive parents that would beat him went he had come home. AS he ran out the house, he was struck by a car and died instantly.
As a hollow, even though he couldnt remember who he was or who is family was, he still had an urge to kill his parents. As he did so he was more hungry, and fed on more human souls. Shinigami that patoled the area confronted him, but they were no match for him. He then went to Hueco Mundo, and started to kill and eatt his fellow hollows. By that time he evolved into a Adjuchas. After his time as an adjuchas, eating everything in sight, he was confronted by Aizen, who said that he would give him more power then ever before. Kentaro agreed and was turned into a arancar

Take Aizen out, he's been gone for about ten thousand years

RP Sample:

Innate Ability

[All hollows come with innate abilities, what’s yours? I.e. look at Nel's Cero Doble, that's an innate ability. A closer look at innate ability is something that is actively passive throughout your character or activated by the character itself.OPTIONAL and will be closely monitored.]

Name: Passive Shield

Description: A shield that is put up everytime Kentaro is attacked
Kentaro can either force it to be off or can leave it be and protect.
Only someone with immense stength can break it
What kind of strength can break it? Give a kido number that can break it, as well as whether they need to be shikai, bankai, release, etc.

Resurreccion Information

Name: Raionkyousei (Great Lion)
Kayyy

Release Phrase: Eat
How intricate...But it's acceptable

Element/Family: Neutral
Kay

Represent: Lion
Fancyyyy....Okay

Sealed Resurreccion: A normal katana with a orange hilt
Mmkay

Released Resurreccion: His hands gain longs nails while he sprouts a tail. His chest gets more built and his teeth get longer. His face gets more feral, whiskers sprout and so do ears.
How...descriptive...Okay

Resurreccion Special Ability: Able to sense and control emotions like fear and anger
I don't like this ability. How much can you control their emotions, what's your range? How do you do it? How does that correlate with your res at all?

Techniques

Name: Lion Fist
State: Both, Stronger in Resurreccion
Description: Kentaro puts reitusu into his fist, manifesting into a lion
Duration and/or cooldown: Has to wait about 5 minutes before using it again

Does this increase your attacking power? Also, use posts not time for cooldowns.
Back to top Go down
Saito Ryuhako
11th Division Captain
Saito Ryuhako

Kentaro Takahashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kentaro Takahashi   Kentaro Takahashi I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 3:22 pm

Small note, ressurecions are typically spanish not japanese so it would be "Gran Leon" for the name
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Takahashi

Kentaro Takahashi

Kentaro Takahashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kentaro Takahashi   Kentaro Takahashi I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 3:35 pm

Thanks Saito =)
Edited
Back to top Go down
Delz
RP Admin
Delz

Kentaro Takahashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kentaro Takahashi   Kentaro Takahashi I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 4:28 pm

Your tech needs a cooldown, as well as a description of what it does to your attack. Does it make it stronger? or faster? By how much?

Also, weaken your shield by a lot. That would mean that you can't be beat except by a captain((or other character with a second level equivalent to bankai)) fighting full force.
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Takahashi

Kentaro Takahashi

Kentaro Takahashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kentaro Takahashi   Kentaro Takahashi I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 10:51 pm

edited
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Takahashi

Kentaro Takahashi

Kentaro Takahashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kentaro Takahashi   Kentaro Takahashi I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 7:28 pm

bump......=)
Back to top Go down
Delz
RP Admin
Delz

Kentaro Takahashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kentaro Takahashi   Kentaro Takahashi I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 2:25 pm

Your barrier still seems quite a bit more powerful than a passive ability of a numero should be. Also, does your tech mean that it increases thirteen fold?
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Takahashi

Kentaro Takahashi

Kentaro Takahashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kentaro Takahashi   Kentaro Takahashi I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 3:00 pm

No it increases it by one third
edited
Back to top Go down
Delz
RP Admin
Delz

Kentaro Takahashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kentaro Takahashi   Kentaro Takahashi I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 11:14 am

Ah, much less confusing. I'll give it an okay, but I give any other mod or admin a chance to revoke my approval.

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kentaro Takahashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kentaro Takahashi   Kentaro Takahashi I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kentaro Takahashi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Creation Center :: Character Registration-
Jump to: