Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Walking(Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tensai
Angelus Orbis Terrarum
Tensai

Walking(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Walking(Open)   Walking(Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 3:00 pm

Tensai walked plainly through the halls of the Vaizard Sanctuary. He yawned as he walked,and sighed. Boring at times,but it is a pretty nice place I suppose. I think I need some fresh air. He thought,as he exited the main doors. He looked around in the silence,and saw that it was snowing lightly.

The snow fell softly on the cold ground,and he looked around. The snow is soothing,when it's not freezing you to death. He thought.

Tensai leaned against the walls of the sanctuary. He sighed,and looked into the sky. "I wonder how deep the snow will be.",he wondered aloud. He smiled,and laughed. "I sound like some kid,looking forward to playing in the deep snow.",he said laughingly. Then he said quietly,"I'm talking to myself...."

He had a habit of talking to himself when he was bored and alone. So it wasn't new,but he always noticed it after a while and felt foolish.
Back to top Go down

Walking(Open)
Page 1 of 1