Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Captains Meeting; Introductions

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyaksu Jujin
6th Division Captain
Kyaksu Jujin

Captains Meeting; Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Captains Meeting; Introductions   Captains Meeting; Introductions I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 11:08 pm

Kyaksu shunpoed into the meeting hall and thought to himself " I wonder what these other captains are going to be like?"

He sat down on the other side of the room and waited for the other captains to get there.
Back to top Go down
Saito Ryuhako
11th Division Captain
Saito Ryuhako

PostSubject: Re: Captains Meeting; Introductions   Captains Meeting; Introductions I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 11:11 pm

Saito walked into the hall having walked the distance from his own squad barracks and sighed, "Man walking here is a real pain..." he saw Kyaksu but ignored him and sat down slumping against the wall behind him.
Back to top Go down
Kyaksu Jujin
6th Division Captain
Kyaksu Jujin

PostSubject: Re: Captains Meeting; Introductions   Captains Meeting; Introductions I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 11:16 pm

Kyaksu noticed someone walking in and that guy didnt even so much as lift a finger to say hi or anything. So feeling that he didnt notice him Kyaksu let off some reiatsu to see if he would notice him then.
Back to top Go down
Saito Ryuhako
11th Division Captain
Saito Ryuhako

PostSubject: Re: Captains Meeting; Introductions   Captains Meeting; Introductions I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 11:20 pm

Saito looked at Kyaksu for a moment then went back to ignoring his presence leaning his head against the wall snoring quietly as he waited for the other Captains to show up.He didn't get much sleep the night before from having to deal with all the little paperwork he would have to do as the Division 11 Captain.
Back to top Go down
Kyaksu Jujin
6th Division Captain
Kyaksu Jujin

PostSubject: Re: Captains Meeting; Introductions   Captains Meeting; Introductions I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 11:22 pm

This made Kyaksu a little mad but he let it go, and he patently waited for the other captains to get there...
Back to top Go down
Saito Ryuhako
11th Division Captain
Saito Ryuhako

PostSubject: Re: Captains Meeting; Introductions   Captains Meeting; Introductions I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 11:26 am

Saito woke up and yawned rubbing his eyes "Good nap, but it seems no one's going to show up..." he streched and began walking out of the meeting hall scratching his head as he elft.
Back to top Go down
Kyaksu Jujin
6th Division Captain
Kyaksu Jujin

PostSubject: Re: Captains Meeting; Introductions   Captains Meeting; Introductions I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 12:39 am

Kyaksu followed suit and shunpoed of to the the rukongai.
Back to top Go down
taco cat

taco cat

PostSubject: Re: Captains Meeting; Introductions   Captains Meeting; Introductions I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 4:31 pm

taco entered the captains hall.he took a look around the hall and noticed it was empty.He was hoping he could meet the other captains but knew he couldn't for now.He left the captains hall and headed towards his lab.
Back to top Go down
Gin Katsuoru
3rd Division Captain
Gin Katsuoru

PostSubject: Re: Captains Meeting; Introductions   Captains Meeting; Introductions I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 5:22 pm

Gin walked into the captains hall, somewhat suprised not to see any of his fellow Captains here. With not much going on in Seireitei, and nothing to do in the Squad 3 area, he decided to wait around for the others to enter. He could tell that someone had previously been here, as he could sense the traces of reitsu left behind.

"Boy oh boy. I wonder what the others are like" he said as he stood patiently by a back wall. "Maybe I should play a trick on the others as they enter" he thought.

With that, Gin just waits patiently.
Back to top Go down
Kyaksu Jujin
6th Division Captain
Kyaksu Jujin

PostSubject: Re: Captains Meeting; Introductions   Captains Meeting; Introductions I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 6:18 pm

Kyaksu shunpoed back to the meeting hall to see if any of the captains came.

He poped his head inside the door and said, "Heeelllooo? Anyone here?"

He knew there was someone here but he didnt know who, he felt the reiatsu. So he decided to go ahead and walk in. If this guy or girl scarred him it would punish them. But not in a harmful way.
Back to top Go down
Gin Katsuoru
3rd Division Captain
Gin Katsuoru

PostSubject: Re: Captains Meeting; Introductions   Captains Meeting; Introductions I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 6:27 pm

Gin stepped away from the wall and approached the fellow captain. "Hey. I'm Gin Katsuoru. New captain of Squad 3. And You are?" he asked. As he awaited an answer, he extended his right hand as to shake his new comrades hand.
Back to top Go down
taco cat

taco cat

PostSubject: Re: Captains Meeting; Introductions   Captains Meeting; Introductions I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 6:34 pm

Taco came to the captains hall during his walk.He was hoping to meet some of the other captains.He concentrated and felt 2 rejitsus in the room.He walked inside and saw that there were 2 captains.He though that this would be a good time to introduce he said "hi guys".
Back to top Go down
Kyaksu Jujin
6th Division Captain
Kyaksu Jujin

PostSubject: Re: Captains Meeting; Introductions   Captains Meeting; Introductions I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 6:45 pm

Kyaksu was glad that the person didnt scare him. "I am Kyaksu Jujin, Captain of the 6th division, Pleased to meet you."

He extended his hand to shake the already output hand. The he turned to other captain who had addressed him. "Kyaksu Jujin, 6th division leader. And you are?"
Back to top Go down
Gin Katsuoru
3rd Division Captain
Gin Katsuoru

PostSubject: Re: Captains Meeting; Introductions   Captains Meeting; Introductions I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 7:00 pm

Gin turned and spoke also "Gin Katsuoru, Captain of the 3rd Division, nice to meet you. It seems as though no others will join us. We can either stay here, or head to a tavern and get acquainted. Whaddya say?"

He tipped his straw hat and smiled as he awaited the answer of his fellow captains.
Back to top Go down
taco cat

taco cat

PostSubject: Re: Captains Meeting; Introductions   Captains Meeting; Introductions I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 7:06 pm

Taco said too the captains "hi my name is Sumizome Kurohyu but you guy can call me Taco cat im the captain of squad 6".He think it would be fun too go too the tavern.He said "i think the tavern sound like fun".
Back to top Go down
Kyaksu Jujin
6th Division Captain
Kyaksu Jujin

PostSubject: Re: Captains Meeting; Introductions   Captains Meeting; Introductions I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 9:41 pm

Kyaksu pondered in his head weather or not he should go. He didnt usually drink b ut he decided.

"What the hell, I'll go. There isnt anything i can do here, and my squad is boring so yea."
Back to top Go down
Macho "Radio" Manny
8th Division Captain
Macho

PostSubject: Re: Captains Meeting; Introductions   Captains Meeting; Introductions I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 6:27 pm

"If you really wanna party with me. Let me see just what got for me. Put all your hands where my eyes can see. Straight buck wildn' in the place to be..." Macho's voice could be heard has he casually bopped through the streets of Seireitei on his way to the Captain's meeting. After all this time in Seireitei this is the first time he can remember a meeting being called. It would serve as an excellent opportunity to meet the people he had been working with for so long. "Finally a chance to put some faces to these names." he thought. The vibrations from his trusty sidekick(his boombox) shook the shutters as he walked. Nobody really knew where he found the box or how he managed to keep it running at all times, since there weren't any electronic stores in soul society. The children said it was magic, and the adults just called it a nuisance.

Coming up on the building in which the meeting was suppose to take place Macho had the courtesy to turn the volume down on his boombox and even plug his head phones in. Walking walking past the front desk still nodding to the beat he gave a quick wave to the receptionist who smiled back shyly. Headed down the long hallway towards the meeting hall Macho picked up the faint scent of Rum and Sake. "Somebody must be a drunk," he said to himself as he pushed open the doors to the hall. To his surprise the place was empty. Maybe he was too late and the meeting was over. Standing in the doorway he quickly gave the room a once over. He could sense some residual reiatsu indicating that somebody or somebodies were there before him and had since gone. "I guess I am too late," he said aloud with a shrug that could easily be viewed as -oh well-.

Turning around he shut the door to the hall and left the same way he came in. Passing the receptionist he thought about spittin' some game to her, but decided against it since he had more important things to do. The Blue Print 3 was dropping today in the real world, in America, and he had to get his hands on it. With nobody really in charge of who came and went in Seireitei at the moment Macho headed to the west gate, and giving the guard some dap he went right through. Once on the other side of the gate he drew his zanpaktou from his hip and stabbed it in the air unlocking a senkaimon. Turning to the west gate guardian he simply nodded. The guardian knew what he meant with his nod. -He was going to the real world to pick up some CD's and would be back in a few hours.- It was a regular occurrence and he hand no problem letting him through. Stepping the the gates doors Macho disappeared into the darkness with the doors shutting behind him and slowly fading from sight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Captains Meeting; Introductions   Captains Meeting; Introductions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Captains Meeting; Introductions
Page 1 of 1