Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An Ascension of Angelic Proportions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Himura Kenshin
Magnus Imperator
Himura Kenshin

An Ascension of Angelic Proportions Empty
PostSubject: An Ascension of Angelic Proportions   An Ascension of Angelic Proportions I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 5:33 pm

I reached up, the annoyance that was my alarm clock was going through its normal routine the loud constant blaring was becoming a growing annoyance as I fumbled around in bed, attempting to ignore it. WHACK! A hard wooden stick came crashing down, smacking me right in the head, sending my shocked body to the ground with a thud. ”what the fuck?!” WHAM! It came again, this time hitting me hard on the back, sending me slumping down to the ground “owwww” I groaned out, realizing the object of my torture was none other then Elder Jyunkatsu and his wooden walking staff, “get up young one.. You have the Ceremony in an hour.” I looked around my dimly lit room, taking heed to a few things, -ceremony, privacy, kill the alarm clock, & most disturbing was the lock on my door still being fastened.- ‘how the hell… creepy…’ I thought to my self, knowing better than to curse in the elder’s presence again. “ahhh” the low groan parted its way through my lips as I stumbled to my feet, only to see nothing, no elder, and no alarm clock. Only me and the rest of my bleak room, shrugging as this became routine recently I marched over to the bathroom in order to accomplish my morningly duties.

“AHHH” the sigh of relief emerged as I stepped forth from the steaming bath room, looking like a new man, my orange hair was frizzed back wildly and my yellow eyes glinted brightly in the room as I stood for a second, looking like some one straight out of a Saturday morning cartoon with the mist and what not. I took a moment to bask in my own pride before making my way to the door and grabbing my blue and white jacket, the symbol for Officers of the Angelic Court. A low creak came from the door as it opened slowly, letting light pour into the dim room, “shit!” I said, looking down at my watch –a luxury we Vaizards had was being more modernized- “its already 12… the Ceremony is at 12:15!” I said aloud as I began to fade from sight, appearing about 12 yards down the street, perched atop of a light post. I took a second to marvel at how the mountain became our own city and the Ushoda family’s barrier keeping our reaitsu undetected to all before fading into an after image again, leaving a few in my wake as I Shunpo’d down the street into the center of town.. eager to get my ceremony under way.
Back to top Go down
Himura Kenshin
Magnus Imperator
Himura Kenshin

An Ascension of Angelic Proportions Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Ascension of Angelic Proportions   An Ascension of Angelic Proportions I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 7:09 pm

I stepped into the serene setting that was the central hall taking a moment to take it in. The glamour of the building was unparalleled, its large gold lined marble columns extending from the ground up almost endlessly into the beauty above it, a mosaic of the first Vaizard settlement made purely of colored granite stones, incased in a pure white marble backdrop. The most outstanding feature how ever was the black glass-like stone that lined a wall, in side it stood an array of Golden letters, parallel to it was an almost identical setting, except the black stone was replaced with a diamond-like material, in it was the black stone lettering it, the two boards were filled with the previous high councils of the Demon and Angel respectively. I sighed, finally coming to terms with my situation.. I was an Angel, as unfitting as it was, truth be told I was more vicious and blood seeking then any demon, past or present; my life was no longer as carefree as it used to be.. and to be completely honest I was sort of disappointed, yet excited, with mixed feelings I proceeded into the room, heaving the large Wooden doors open I stepped out into the light.

As I entered the doors I was greeted with handclaps as the seats were lined with both friends and elders, along with a special face, Kazumi, I waved to her with a smile as she blushed and pestered with her hair. Turning my head back to the Elder before I moved forward to receive my ‘christening’ and officially become the Holy Sword of the Vaizards, I stepped forward slowly, hoping I didn’t undertake some dramatic transformation such as wings as I kneeled before the man.

Applauds rang out, the ceremony was a success, I had been bestowed with the rank of the White Angel, unbeknownst to most, the white angel was actually in charge of most of the military and took most assassination missions. And as such I was given my first Official Assassination request, one that would anger the Soul Society- the Juni ex-taichou- a man by the name of Rikutosen Hai, accepting my Mission I turned to walk from the private office of Elder Jyunkatsu, “I’ll expect my usual payment, Sir.” I said as I walked from the room, closing the door behind me, heading strait for the Cloaked Senkai gate the Vaizards had developed. MY cloak fluttered aimlessly in the wind, the white decorative blade if the angel shining gallantly in the late sun’s glow.
Back to top Go down

An Ascension of Angelic Proportions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: World of the Living :: Vaizard Sanctuary-
Jump to: