Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kamina Nakashiro- PRIVATE

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kamina Nakashiro
Everto Orbis Terrarum
Kamina Nakashiro

Kamina Nakashiro- PRIVATE Empty
PostSubject: Kamina Nakashiro- PRIVATE   Kamina Nakashiro- PRIVATE I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 9:25 pm

Basic Character Info

Name: Kamina Nakashiro

Visual Age: 20

Ex-Division: 3

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: Kamina is a quiet & respectful person in general. He is often the voice of reason and like a few of his older associates is not ruled by his distaste for the shinigami nor for the arrancar allowing him to make decisions based on what he deems will give the most beneficial outcome to the vizards, although he does try to go with the decision which is more inclined to the “right” side of the moral scale. In a fight Kamina is a dependable ally and a formidable foe, he is adept in hand to hand combat and kido and prefers to stand face to face with his opponent.
Background/RP Sample

Background: Kamina remembers very little from his life, the only thing he remembers is a phrase often quoted to him by a pink haired girl. “A boy does what he wants to do, but a man does what he has to do”. His life in Seireitei was fairly boring, he enrolled in the academy fairly soon upon his arrival in Seireitei and whilst not showing any exceptional ability in battle, his tactical knowledge and cognitivie abilities surpassed many of his classmates. It took Kamina 3 years to complete his academy training and he was instantly drafted into Squad 2. Whilst in squad 2 his tactical prowess made him the focal point of many an important mission and he swiftly moved up its ranks eventually becoming its 3rd seat. Unfortunately the vice-captain of squad 3 disappeared after an incident and Kamina was amazingly selected as their replacement. For a further 7 years Kamina remained as the vice-captain of squad 3 before he was sent on his first solo assignment; an investigation into the disappearance of Vice captain Himura Kenshin and some of his former squad mates. During his investigation he was beset upon by a masked assailant who defeated him in singles combat relatively easily. As he began to pass out all Kamina could hear & see was the mad cackling of the man and the oozing of a white liquid from the mans hand down towards Kaminas stricken body. And then nothing… Several Hours later Kamina awakened to find himself lying in a medical room covered from almost head to toe in bandages his shinigami robes cleaned,repaired and folded neatly on a table to his left and his zanpakuto leaning against his bed post. A white haired gentlemen sat in a chair next to the bed dozing slightly. Kamina called slightly to him startling the older man who merely grinned as a response before knocking kamina unconscious once again. Several more Hours later and kamina awoke to find himself still fully bandaged, but now fully dressed. Hoping down from the table he made his way to the only exit he could see only to hear a soft chuckle and the for the older man to appear before his eyes. I’m afraid you cant return to Seireitei” the gentleman stated calmly the pleasure on his face unmistakeable. “You’re one of us now” He said swiping his hand infront of his face a white mask appearing as he did so. The only thing kamina could ask was what the man was and he almost passed out again from the shock when he revealed that he was a vizard, as too was kamina from now on. Kaminas introduction to vizard life was not a difficult one, he made the transition from shinigami to vizard fairly easily and almost instantly fell into line among their ranks. For the next 60 years of his life Kamina trained diligently in the ways of the vizard sometimes struggling always succeeding. Eventually during the course of that time he was promoted to the High Court’s demon branch where he currently serves as an effective military strategist.

RP Sample: (My sample is a story of a particular day in the shinigami academy, that Kamina remembers)

The morning sun shone brightly in the sky and the cherry blossoms floated calmly through the air as the students lazily strolled about to and from their classrooms. A small group of students broke out in uproarious laughter as they sauntered to their next class. The leader of the group being the only one who was not laughing at the obviously hilarious joke. His short yet spiky hair stood on end as he quietly led his friends towards their next Hoho class, his mind focused on other things. “Yo Kam” a voice called out from behind him a low “hrm” signalling his reply. “I saw you staring at Analise the other day” the boy said from behind kamina causing him to freeze in his tracks momentarily as a simultaneous “wooo” swept through his gaggle of friends followed by loud raucous laughter. “She’s just a girl” he mumbled as he resumed his walk towards his class. The next few minutes passed rather uneventfully as the gang walked to their class rather quietly as though they sensed the bad mood their leader was now in. As they entered the small clearing they found their teacher and several other students standing in a line all with their backs to the late entrees. Kamina blushed as he saw the long blonde hair and the vuluptous and curvy shape he easily recognised as Analise standing rigidly at the end of the line. “You’re late” the teacher barked causing the students in the line to turn and stare at the group Analise in particular staring annoyedly directly at Kamina who simply sighed & bowed while saying “deepest apologies”. The next few hours passed fairly easily after that the students had become quite adept at shunpo and most of them could barely feel the strain of using the technique for extended periods. At the close of the lesson the teacher called Kamina over to him. “Apologies again for my lateness, Oshiro-Sama.” Kamina stated bowing deeply once again “Don’t mention it” the middle aged teacher said his harsh demeanor completely gone. Kamina raised his head as Oshiro slowly reached inside of his robes “A letter for you” he said pushing it into Kamina\'s hands “It says you’re now officially a member of squad 2; congratulations” the man said a smile spreading across his lips. “congratulations, senpai” a soft feminine voice murmured from behind Kamina causing him to spin on his heel. No sooner had he turned around did a pair of lips press lightly against his. As the two pairs of lips parted he looked down at the girl before him. “Thanks baby” he said mutedly as he clenched the piece of paper tightly in the palm of his right hand and hugged Analise, his secret girlfriend with his left arm.

Zanpakutō Information

Name:Tennou Inazume Koutei

Release Phrase: Suara anata tenrai ouza

Last edited by Kamina Nakashiro on Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:50 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Senju Kyijo
Quinta Espada
Senju Kyijo

PostSubject: Re: Kamina Nakashiro- PRIVATE   Kamina Nakashiro- PRIVATE I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 9:29 pm

Well Gravity isn't allowed as an element seems it was just there as an example for what an element is.Also your mask power seems a bit to strong either change it or add some restraints on it.
Back to top Go down
Kamina Nakashiro
Everto Orbis Terrarum
Kamina Nakashiro

PostSubject: Re: Kamina Nakashiro- PRIVATE   Kamina Nakashiro- PRIVATE I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 9:37 pm

edited slightly
Back to top Go down
Saito Ryuhako
11th Division Captain
Saito Ryuhako

PostSubject: Re: Kamina Nakashiro- PRIVATE   Kamina Nakashiro- PRIVATE I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 9:38 pm

Gravity techs still there
Back to top Go down
Hezro Hittori
Captain Commander
Hezro Hittori

PostSubject: Re: Kamina Nakashiro- PRIVATE   Kamina Nakashiro- PRIVATE I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 11:42 pm

gravity and time are both unallowed at this site, sorry for not making that clear. I will personally remove it from all templates its still in
Back to top Go down
http://bleachsoulsofwar.powerrpg.com
Kamina Nakashiro
Everto Orbis Terrarum
Kamina Nakashiro

PostSubject: Re: Kamina Nakashiro- PRIVATE   Kamina Nakashiro- PRIVATE I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 7:32 pm

Changed Zanpakuto.... also in case its not entirely clear in my app i wish to be everto of orbis terrarum (demon of the earth)
Back to top Go down
Saito Ryuhako
11th Division Captain
Saito Ryuhako

PostSubject: Re: Kamina Nakashiro- PRIVATE   Kamina Nakashiro- PRIVATE I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 7:34 pm

Add some more detail into Denji Tate as in how it is effective against kido and ranged weapons. Other than that seems fine to me.
Back to top Go down
Hezro Hittori
Captain Commander
Hezro Hittori

PostSubject: Re: Kamina Nakashiro- PRIVATE   Kamina Nakashiro- PRIVATE I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 7:44 pm

yes, what how is it exactly effective against the two, and how does it compare to melee. I will go ahead and add your rank though
Back to top Go down
http://bleachsoulsofwar.powerrpg.com
Kamina Nakashiro
Everto Orbis Terrarum
Kamina Nakashiro

PostSubject: Re: Kamina Nakashiro- PRIVATE   Kamina Nakashiro- PRIVATE I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 7:50 pm

Edited once again
Back to top Go down
Saito Ryuhako
11th Division Captain
Saito Ryuhako

PostSubject: Re: Kamina Nakashiro- PRIVATE   Kamina Nakashiro- PRIVATE I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 7:51 pm

Okay it seems good to me just wait for Exodus to private it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kamina Nakashiro- PRIVATE   Kamina Nakashiro- PRIVATE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kamina Nakashiro- PRIVATE
Page 1 of 1