Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Start of a New Era

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hezro Hittori
Captain Commander
Hezro Hittori

Start of a New Era Empty
PostSubject: Start of a New Era   Start of a New Era I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 4:30 pm

As he sat waiting for His espada to gather he started to remember the day he had become king. He was young for a arrancar but every king before him had to go through with the ceremony at the age of 100, Exodus was no different.

He walked the halls like a normal day in Los Noches, admiring the work of artisans long ago who build this ancient structure to withstand anything. Its white shine marble pillars stood like monuments to the arrancar before him. It was funny to believe that this place was once nothing more than a stone platform where a simple hollow ruled. Now the ruin palace was a magnificent city filled with the most deadly creatures known to man and spirit.He started to walk slower , knowing he was approaching his fathers chambers. Every hollows knew when they were closer, bones of weaker hollows who tried to see how close they could get rested at the bases of pillars, the last place of refugee for them before death. Exodus was focusing hard on what he had to do. Today was no normal day, today was his 100th birthday, the Day of Kings as it was called. As he got closer to the last 5 pillars the espada started to appear out of the shadows, a customary sign of respect. He knew each of them well and each bowed as he passed by.,all but one. Yija Nakumarow, espada cero, the man his father had always told Exodus to watch closely. His aspect of death was Greed and he made it very clear as to why. He constantly would go out and just absorb souls, even if it didn't raise his power at all.He wanted it all and Exodus hated him for it.Exodus glared at him as the doors swung open slowly revealing the steps up to the throne.

His father was not on the throne but on the other side of the room, looking outside into the wastelands of the white desert. He looked like any other king, long white hair, deep blue eyes,his black robes matched Exodus's silver robes.His mask remnants was the same white patch on the back of his neck but exodus knew it didn't do the same thing as his. His true mask stretched over his left eye and the upper portion of his jaw. Exodus had only seen it once his his life but he remembered it vividly. The old king turned toward him now.

"I see the day has finally come, has it really been 100 years since we split from one another my son?" he started to say.

All the Kings had adapted the process of splitting ones soul like Stark had done to produce kin. They did so 100 years before their peak, this way both souls would gain power as the years passed. When the eldest of the two reached his peak after the 100 years the two would fight one another, the winner would absorb the loser. The desired outcome would be the younger would win and gain all the power of the father, being a younger soul at age 100 with a good 900 years before starting the process over again. In all reality, the same hollow who killed Aizen had ruled for over than 3000 years, a feet no hollow had ever accomplished before.But this cycle didn't have its losses, Exodus's father had killed 3 of his kin before him.

" Yes father, the time has come at last.We will see if you have the power to defeat yet another of you kin." Exodus said reaching for his blade. Its a good thing his father had said he was the strongest of his four children, or Exodus wouldn't be so calm.

"I'm glad you are eager to get this underway, the others weren't. That may just save you this day, but mark this. I don't wish to die just yet. The old king said as he took his blade from his side.

Exodus summoned his shadows to his hand and a black blade slowly formed to match his real blade. His father laughed.

"So you did hide things from me. How hollow-like." He siad with a grin. The battle was underway.
Back to top Go down
http://bleachsoulsofwar.powerrpg.com

Start of a New Era
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Story Section :: The Nightmare-
Jump to: