Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Frau Zehel

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

Frau Zehel Empty
PostSubject: Frau Zehel   Frau Zehel I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 8:44 pm

((Note that this character is made to have bankai, If you don't think he should then just let me know and I will edit that part out of it.

Name: Frau Zehel

Visual Age: Looks 24

Division: Las Noches?

Appearance: He is 6'2". He has blonde hair and blue eyes. His skin tone is that of a caucasian. He is of average build and weight though he is somewhat muscular. He wears sunglasses and has an earring on his left ear. It is of an odd shape. He also wears a large metal necklace with a cross on it. This is so that it is more challenging to assassinate his target. He also wears a choker like necklace. When he is not in his shinigami robes he is in black leather biker clothes. His hair is spikey and of medium length. He almost constantly has an arrogant expression on his face and he believes himself to be stronger than a lot of the captains. His eyes almost sparkle and when he is mad they brighten to a creepy blue color. He has one scar that is across his stomach, but it is not as if anyone will see it. (well maybe)

Personality: Frau is what one would call a happy go lucky individual with a mind that wanders into detailed gruesome thoughts. He is kind to almost everyone, but as soon as he is out of earshot he will insult them indiscriminantly. When in battle he has the cold opinion that if someone is in over there head then let fate deal them what it will, it's nobodies fault but there own. Frau is also one to hold grudges, and not on a minor scale either. The only person that he typically does not act this way to is Puru, as he respects her for her healing powers, and sometimes plays chess with her. The only time that his grim personality truly shows, is when he gets into a fight, in fights he is brutal, though he is also strategic. He is really fast and agile, and he used to be a high ranking member of the 2nd division. He is also very skilled with many kinds of kido.

Background/RP Sample

Background: In the living world he had an intersting life. He had been born into a noble family of aristocrats in the United Kingdom. He became extremely good at chess at a really young age and even won some tournaments. He was a respectable young aristocrat. He was also a great student, the top of his class, everyone liked him too because he didn't have the arrogance that the rest of his family possessed. His whole family was proud with his every accomplishment. However his father was foolish with money and by the time that Frau was age 14 his father had quickly lost all of it. The father quickly became a drinker and started pawning things off so that he could go and spend the money that night getting drunk. The father became abusive because of all of the alcohol, and if Frau said almost anything, he would get severely beaten.

One night when Frau's father came in he started beating Frau and actually broke his nose with a fist to the face. This was the final insult for Frau. When his father passed out drunk, Frau grabbed a steak knife from the kitchen and stabbed his father in the heart, killing him. Frau then ran away from home and lived in the streets of London. He stole the food he needed and quickly became a good street fighter. He could beat anybody in London's Underground, Anyone in any Underground organization in the United Kingdom for that matter.

Later he was recognized for his fighting skills and he joined a fight club. As he got more recognition he got more money and eventually could afford a place of his own again. His life was going great, and boxing managers were thinking about signing him. He finally agreed to try out for one of them and that was when it went all down hill. He was in a test fight with a pro when the professional boxer upper cutted him. He stepped back and instead of it hitting him in the jaw, it hit him in the nose. It immediately killed him. When he died he had nothing to stay in the real world for since his antagonizer was dead. He went straight to soul society where he has become an extremely good kido user among other things.

He was promoted to the 2nd Division Vice Captain. However shortly after this little "incidents" started occuring throughout soul society. People were coming up missing and found dead at a much higher rate than normal. One day Frau was seen murdering an 11th division member and was quickly bannished from Soul Society. He found his way to Las Noches through a portal one day and entered. He quickly made a pact with them to try and take down soul society. He now stays there and awaits his chance.

RP Sample:
((A sample that is one of the many reasons he left Soul Society.))
Frau was passing through the 11th division on his way to a meeting. "Hm...Quite a peculiar place for a meeting really, It makes me curious as to why we are meeting here in the first place." Frau continues walking until someone bumps into him. "Oh, my apologies, good sir, I surely did not mean for that for that to occur." says Frau respectfully to whoever it is.

It is an unseated officer of the 11th division, and a rude one at that. "Oi!!!, Don't act like you're better than me!", he unsheaths his zanpakuto, "I challenge you to a fight, so I can help get rid of your arrogance" says the unseated officer.

Frau grins an evil grin, "So the member's of the 11th division ARE as foolish as all of the rumors?, How disappointing that they let such trash as yourself become shinigami. I suppose though, if you wish to be such an annoyance, then I will have no problems ending your miserable existance. I won't even have to think about using shikai, let alone bankai. Or maybe I can just crush a fool like you with my spiritual pressure." Frau unsheaths his zanpakuto which is a foot long dagger.

The unseated officer charges at Frau.

Frau simply shunpos by him cutting an artery in the unseated officer's neck. "Fools like you shouldn't bother even getting out of the bed in the morning, or something like this will happen." He doesn't even look back as the man falls onto the ground, blood gushing from his neck. "Say your prayers", says frau as he walks off and goes back to being the normal "happy go-lucky" person that he usually is. The man dies.

Zanpakutō Information

Name: Lumeire

Release Phrase: Illuminate

Element/Family: Light

Manifestation:
Frau Zehel 002zd8

Sealed Zanpakuto: A one foot long dagger. Nothing at all special about it and it is rather plain as far as design is concerned.

Shikai: Frau Zehel Wtf-blades

Shikai Ability: The formation and distortion of light. (All of these are listed under techniques.) He can use his own reitsu to create light where there is none and he can also cause the light around him to reflect more or less than normal to make it appear as if he is moving in one direction while he is moving in another. He can also solidify light to make it into a deadly weapon.

[Bankai applies only for Captains, Advanced Vice Captains and Elite Vaizards]

Bankai: Frau Zehel Shortsword

Bankai Ability: The formation and distortion of light. (All of these are listed under techniques.) He can use his own reitsu to create light where there is none and he can also cause the light around him to reflect more or less than normal to make it appear as if he is moving in one direction while he is moving in another. He can also solidify light to make it into a deadly weapon or multiple weapons. His bankai just magnifies his shikai's abilities and gives him stronger and more precise control over light.

Techniques

Name: Blinding Light
State: Shikai
Description: It is a brilliant flash of light that blinds the opponent while doing nothing to the users vision
Duration and/or cooldown: 3 Posts and 10 Posts

Name: Showering Needles
State: Shikai
Description: An aura of light appears around Frau and manifests itself into several senbon of light that are rapidly fired at the opponent simultaneously.
Duration and/or cooldown: 1 post of aura, 1 post of attack, 4 post cooldown.

Name: Light Blade
State: Shikai and Bankai
Description: Frau can cause light to condense into a sword with which he wields in his open hand.
Duration and/or cooldown: Lasts 10 posts, 4 post cooldown.

Name: Distorted Shunpo
Description: When frau uses shunpo he distorts the light around him to make it appear like he's either completely disappeared or as though he is headed in another direction.
Duration and/or cooldown: The post that the shunpo was used in.

Name: Distortional After Image
Description: When Frau uses shunpo he can make it appear as if he did nothing at all and is still standing there. In shikai he can do up to 2 of these at a time and in bankai he can do up to 5.
Duration and/or cooldown: 1 post duration 4 post cooldown.

Name: Brilliantly Blinding light
State: Bankai
Description: An aura of blinding light forms around Frau that blinds his opponents and has no efect on him.
Duration and/or cooldown: The light lasts for 3 posts and the blinding effect lasts for 3 after that. 12 Post cooldown

Name: Blinding Fury
Description: An aura of light appears around Frau's opponent and manifests itself into over a thousand senbon of light that are rapidly fired at the opponent simultaneously.
Duration and/or cooldown: 1 post of aura, 1 post of attack, 12 post cooldown.

Name: Healing Light
Description: An aura of light appears around Frau's injuries and slowly heals them. It would be foolish to use this in battle because it would take too long and you would get yourself killed.
Duration and/or cooldown: 2 posts for minor scratches, 3 posts for cuts, 4 posts for large gashes, 5 posts for broken bones and the like. Can only be used Twice per topic.

Name: Divine Wrath
Description: An aura of light appears around the entire battle field and makes it difficult to see, the light gets stronger post by post for 5 posts. By the 5th post the light will be intense enough to give the opponent severe burns and to incinerate clothes.
Duration and/or cooldown: 5 posts til' full power then 3 before it goes away. Can only be used once per battle.

Last edited by Frau on Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:09 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hezro Hittori
Captain Commander
Hezro Hittori

Frau Zehel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frau Zehel   Frau Zehel I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 9:46 pm

go into more detail on shikai and bankai.
Back to top Go down
http://bleachsoulsofwar.powerrpg.com
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

Frau Zehel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frau Zehel   Frau Zehel I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 10:00 pm

again let me know if you want me to add more...
Back to top Go down
Hezro Hittori
Captain Commander
Hezro Hittori

Frau Zehel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frau Zehel   Frau Zehel I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 1:14 am

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
http://bleachsoulsofwar.powerrpg.com
Sponsored content

Frau Zehel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frau Zehel   Frau Zehel I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frau Zehel
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Creation Center :: Character Registration :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: