Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kamina VS Ryusaki

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kamina Nakashiro
Everto Orbis Terrarum
Kamina Nakashiro

Kamina VS Ryusaki Empty
PostSubject: Kamina VS Ryusaki   Kamina VS Ryusaki I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 5:56 pm

Kamina strolled casually through the forests of seireitei, the wind blew lighty causing the trees to sway. The sun shone brightly overhead at some places piercing through the trees' foliage at others barely filtering through the green leaves bathing the forest in emerald light. Kamina enjoyed this time of the day, the forest seemed to be alive at this point in the day and he regretted not being able to visit this place more often. As he admired the beauty of the forest Kamina evetually entered a clearing, where he waited patiently for "him" to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Ryusaki Toketsu
9th Division Captain
Ryusaki Toketsu

Kamina VS Ryusaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kamina VS Ryusaki   Kamina VS Ryusaki I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 6:04 pm

Ryusaki simply stood at the clearing, nothing to do or anything. There was only one purpose for him to be here. There were intruders and it was his job to deal with it. Kind of bothersome when you think about it considering they usually dont dispatch captains to deal with these issues but whatever. The faster he did this and got through it the faster he could go home he though. Besides this couldnt truly be a hard fight. He may even be able to take the prisinor into squad two for questioning. No doubt it was going through everyones mind in the first place. Ryusaki drew his zanpaktou as the figure entered the clearing. Un moving he began to recite an incantion "Carriage of Thunder. Bridge of a spinning wheel. With light, divide this into six!. Bakudo # 61 Rikujōkōrō" A bright light left his finger and fired towards his opponent. Before splitting in six intent on trapping him
Back to top Go down
Kamina Nakashiro
Everto Orbis Terrarum
Kamina Nakashiro

Kamina VS Ryusaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kamina VS Ryusaki   Kamina VS Ryusaki I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 6:14 pm

Kamina wasnt surprised when out of thin air six rectangular beams of light appeared around him circlling threateningly before flying towards his midriff at high speed. He sighed as the 6 bars slammed into his stomach locking him in place temporarily. "I wish you'd greet an old friend better than that" He mumbled as he pressed down on one of the bars simultaneously flexing his reiatsu. Slowly the bar cracked and shattered causing the remaining 5 bars to shatter also before floating listlessly into the sky. "If you werent so predictable i wouldnt have been able to get out of that, Ryusaki" he called into the trees his arms crossed over his chest.
Back to top Go down
Ryusaki Toketsu
9th Division Captain
Ryusaki Toketsu

Kamina VS Ryusaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kamina VS Ryusaki   Kamina VS Ryusaki I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 6:26 pm

Ryusaki stayed silent, learning who this was didnt change the fact that they had to die. Though he already knew that using that kidou would just be a large waste of time. He would have to get in close to win. He needed a distraction, he was good at shunpo anyway. For this kidou saying the incantation would just get him attacked. In the main scope of things he had lost the element of suprise. "Bakudo #62 Hyapporankan" He put his hands together and gather some reishi, as he pulled his arms apart a rod began to form the legnth. He threw it at Kamina and watched it seperate into a hundred smalller rods. Using the distraction Ryusaki began to say another incantation. "Ye lord! Mask of flesh and bone, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Truth and temperance, upon this sinless wall of dreams unleash but slightly the wrath of your claws. Hado # 33 Sōkatsui" The blew hue formed in his hands, ready to fire the second he got a fix on Kamina.
Back to top Go down
Kamina Nakashiro
Everto Orbis Terrarum
Kamina Nakashiro

Kamina VS Ryusaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kamina VS Ryusaki   Kamina VS Ryusaki I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 6:44 pm

Kamina frowned as a beam of purple light shot towards him before exploding and sending a hundred smaller rods hurtling towards him aiming to lodge themselves in every inch of Kamina's body and wedge him against one of the many trees behind him . On the bright side Kamina had seen where the initial bar had flew from so he now knew where Ryusaki was hiding. Deciding that it'd probably be prudent to get closer to ryusaki Kamina disappeared with shunpo appearing directly obove Ryusaki's supposed position his left index pointed straight downwards. "Hado #4 Byakurai" he said enunciating clearly
Back to top Go down
Ryusaki Toketsu
9th Division Captain
Ryusaki Toketsu

Kamina VS Ryusaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kamina VS Ryusaki   Kamina VS Ryusaki I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 6:53 pm

Everything went as planned. Kamina jumped out of the way avoiding his kidou right into the one he had charged up. Or was charging up, Better yet he had commited to a big attack. Based on the level of his kidou and the level of Kamina's he would for sure lose this one. A smile came over his face as he aimed up at Kamina. About the time Kamina's kidou was half way there Ryusaki fired his. At first it was bright light as the two kidou exploded, fortunatly the higher leveled more powerful kidou began to take over. It ran up a straight line obliterating hado 4. Barreling straight for Kamina. "That was essentially like shooting a small gun at a bazooka. You can do better than that cant you." Ryusaki yelled as the kidou left his hands.
Back to top Go down
Kamina Nakashiro
Everto Orbis Terrarum
Kamina Nakashiro

Kamina VS Ryusaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kamina VS Ryusaki   Kamina VS Ryusaki I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 7:39 pm

Kamina chuckled slightly at Ryusaki's statement; it was just like old times... Kamina using understated reishi saving attacks, Ryusaki opting for the more powerful and invariably more energy draining moves before trying to bait Kamina into snapping. Kamina swiftly raised his hand over his left shoulder and gripped the handle of his Ninjato. Kamina swiped the blade from its sheath in one fluid motion and slashed down through the ball of energy that was spiralling towards him cutting it in half; each half exploding at his flanks. "A bazuka is only good if you hit your target, i'd have thought you'd learned that by now" he shouted through the smoke as he performed a second downward slash, this one aimed at ryusaki's left shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kamina VS Ryusaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kamina VS Ryusaki   Kamina VS Ryusaki I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kamina VS Ryusaki
Page 1 of 1