Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tensai(Private/Finished)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tensai
Angelus Orbis Terrarum
Tensai

Tensai(Private/Finished) Empty
PostSubject: Tensai(Private/Finished)   Tensai(Private/Finished) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 6:57 pm

Basic Character Info

Name: Tensai Kyou

Visual Age: 16

Ex-Division: 13

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: Tensai is calm,and cool. Although he seems like a loner,he loves hanging out with friends. His friends are the most important thing in the world to him,and he always puts them first. Tensai also tends to be prideful,and has a strong sense of justice. He feels if someone takes a life,theirs should be taken. He lives his life by that thought,with minimum exceptions.

Although out of battle he seems laid-back,relaxed,and clumsy,he is confident and serious in battle. When in battle he will focus on the goal,and the well-being of his comrades. Although his overall personality doesn't change much,he is much more serious and fierce.

Background/RP Sample

Background: ~Shinigami~
He was accepted into the advanced class upon arrival. He excelled,and graduated second in his class. When he was assigned to his division,he proved his skills many times so he quickly advanced to 4th seat. He had been 4th seat for a while. His captain invited him to go to the world of the living with him. Tensai,the Lieutenant,and the Captain were sent to kill an Arrancar,and managed to with help from his Captain. Seeing his abilities he was promoted to 3rd seat,as the old 3rd seat was killed by that same Arrancar.

It wasn't much longer before his abilities were noted as great. He eventually managed to master his Bankai state,and shortly afterwards his Captain was killed in combat with four Vasto Lordes Hollows. Since the Lieutenant was killed helping the Captain,Tensai was the best choice for Captain now,as he had mastered Bankai. The captains agreed to make him the new captain of the third division.

~Vaizard~
When Kyusai discovered his inner Hollow,he was actually frightened a little. Before long he had found someone to help him control it,so he went with him. Tensai trained and then began the Hollowifcation ceremony,and mastered his inner hollow to become a true Vaizard. Since that day nobody but the Vaizard who trained him,and maybe a few others that Vaizard talked to,knows that Kyusai is one of them.

RP Sample: A sharp blade had entered his chest. Tensai felt blood pour quickly from the wound,and realized what it meant now. He fell to his knees,and said weakly,"I take it this is....part of the test.",he said weakly.

Tensai managed to look up,his vision seemed to be blurring,but not too much. The blood was pouring quickly,but Tensai showed no sign of further weakening. If this is part of the test,then what will come next? I have no idea how this Hollowfication process goes.,he thought. His flask fell from his cloak as he knelt,the little of the contents left spilled onto the floor as the cap was popped off.

The blood trickled down from the wound,as he tried to get back to his feet. This feeling,will it be the last one I feel? Or will I manage to control my inner hollow? This won't be my last feeling,I will live on. I have no intention of dying here,no not when there is so much left to do!! I can't die!! Tensai finally managed to stand,his pain was intense,but he was standing. He asked,"What next?",he didn't so much say it as mouth it weakly. He needed to know what came next,so he could beat the inner hollow,so he could master it's power!

Zanpakutō Information

Name: Raito Kuro

Release Phrase: Bring the apocalypse,Raito Kuro
Back to top Go down
Ryosen
Hueco Mundo Lord/Arrancar Army Leader
Ryosen

Tensai(Private/Finished) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tensai(Private/Finished)   Tensai(Private/Finished) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 7:48 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down

Tensai(Private/Finished)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Creation Center :: Character Registration :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: