Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Frau's curious contraption. ((open))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

Frau's curious contraption.  ((open)) Empty
PostSubject: Frau's curious contraption. ((open))   Frau's curious contraption.  ((open)) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 10:48 pm

Frau sits in his newly renovated room with what looks like a stihl. He is grinding up some crystal from the "trees" in Hueco Mundo. "I wonder if this has any special properties. I've never seen anything like it before I came here so you never know.... then again it could be poisonous.... I guess I'd better find a gullible arrancar or hollow to have try this." He mixes it in the water that he has in the stihl and lets it brew.
Back to top Go down
Selle Alaita
Novena Fraccion

PostSubject: Re: Frau's curious contraption. ((open))   Frau's curious contraption.  ((open)) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 10:52 pm

Just as he says that Selle bust in the door and sees Frau. "Oh, this isn't the kitchen. Hey, whatcha doing? And who are you, you look funny? Oooh and what's this thingy.", asks Selle in a flurry of questions.

Selle goes over and pokes it. "Hey is this drinkable? I'm thirsty.", says Selle as she turns back to him.
Back to top Go down
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

PostSubject: Re: Frau's curious contraption. ((open))   Frau's curious contraption.  ((open)) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 10:58 pm

Frau jumps when she comes in and then his eyes widen when she asks all of the questions. "No this is not the kitchen. I'm just doing a little bit of an experiment to take up my time. I'm Frau, a former shinigami who has decided that the Shinigami Justice System is corrupt so I came here to help plot their downfall. And this is a Stihl, it will help brew this drink." Says Frau trying to keep up with all of her questions. Frau sits down in a chair to wait for it to finish. "Hey don't touch that!" he says when she pokes the stihl. "It might be drinkable and it might be poisonous.", says Frau getting worn out from her energetic game of 20 questions.
Back to top Go down
Selle Alaita
Novena Fraccion

PostSubject: Re: Frau's curious contraption. ((open))   Frau's curious contraption.  ((open)) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 11:06 pm

"I don't care! There's a healing place!", says Selle childishly trying to get him to let her drink it. "Besides, I'll take my chances. It can't be that bad it hasn't eaten through the glass has it?"

Selle is adamant about drinking it. "Pretty pwease with sugar and cherries and sprinkles and chocolate syrup and whipped cream and vanilla and hot fudge and......." she continues this long list trying to get Frau to let her drink it.
Back to top Go down
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

PostSubject: Re: Frau's curious contraption. ((open))   Frau's curious contraption.  ((open)) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 11:13 pm

"OH MY GOD! FINE! DRINK IT THEN! IT WON'T BE MY FAULT IF YOU KEEL OVER!" yells Frau just to get her to shut the hell up. He gets up and walks over and takes a large jar like container out of a holder in the stihl that the water had been dripping into. He then pours it into a glass and sets it down. He walks back over to his seat and sits down, "There it is, but I'm not going to give it directly to you because I don't want it to be my fault if something happens to you."
Back to top Go down
Selle Alaita
Novena Fraccion

PostSubject: Re: Frau's curious contraption. ((open))   Frau's curious contraption.  ((open)) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 1:26 am

"Thank you!", says Selle happily as she reaches down and hugs him in thanks. She is probably smothering his face with her breasts.

She then goes over and chugs the drink. She then coughs a little bit. "Huh, it burns on the way down. Wait, does that mean it's going to turn my stomach into a flaming pit of death that will kill me from the inside!?" asks Selle now worried.
Back to top Go down
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

PostSubject: Re: Frau's curious contraption. ((open))   Frau's curious contraption.  ((open)) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 5:43 pm

Frau blushes when she hugs him he then has trouble breathing from being smothered. As she turns around he inhales deeply. When she chugs the drink and mentions about it burning Frau gets up and pours a little into a glass in front of him. He picks the glass up and takes a whiff of it. "Has no smell. and she appears to be all right." Frau takes a sip and then looks at Selle. "It does have a burn to it, doesn't it? Almost like alcohol."
Back to top Go down
Selle Alaita
Novena Fraccion

PostSubject: Re: Frau's curious contraption. ((open))   Frau's curious contraption.  ((open)) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 9:25 pm

"That was cool!"", says Selle as she pours herself more. She quickly downs another glass and looks at Frau. "What is this stuff? Is it alright to drink? Why does it burn? Why are you making it? Why's your hair blonde?" asks Selle in another fury of questions. She reaches for another glass and fill it again. She looks at it like it is candy or something.
Back to top Go down
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

PostSubject: Re: Frau's curious contraption. ((open))   Frau's curious contraption.  ((open)) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 10:35 am

"Woah woah woah! Stop drinking that! It might have some adverse affect on you. Especially if it is what I think it might be!" Says Frau as he quickly grabs the third drink from her. And sets it down on the table that the glass was originally on. Frau then finishes his glass and sets his down on the table too.
Back to top Go down
Selle Alaita
Novena Fraccion

PostSubject: Re: Frau's curious contraption. ((open))   Frau's curious contraption.  ((open)) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 11:14 am

Selle grabs the glass back and sticks her tongue out at Frau, unintentionally showing him that she was the Septima Espada. She then starts drinking the glass of liquid. She sets it down and hiccups.

"Hey. I feel funny", says Selle looking at Frau. She then glares at him. "It's all your fault!"
Back to top Go down
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

PostSubject: Re: Frau's curious contraption. ((open))   Frau's curious contraption.  ((open)) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 12:08 pm

Frau sees that the woman is the Septima Espada, He then does a facepalm and mutters to himself. "Oh great. If it would have been poisonous I probably would have been blamed for killing an espada." Then she glared at him saying it was his fault. "How's it my fault?! I tried to stop you from drinking it in the first place! The when you started drinking multiple I tried to stop you again. But instead of listening to me you chugged more!"
Back to top Go down
Selle Alaita
Novena Fraccion

PostSubject: Re: Frau's curious contraption. ((open))   Frau's curious contraption.  ((open)) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 1:33 pm

"But you didn't STOP me!", she says. Selle then has a devious smile come across her face. "You have to make it up to me somehow!" She says already knowing what she is going to say she wants.

She walks closer to him and stares him in the eyes. She acts as if she is thinking and then she smiles. "I know what you can do!" she says excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

PostSubject: Re: Frau's curious contraption. ((open))   Frau's curious contraption.  ((open)) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 4:31 pm

Frau did not like the sound of this and her devious smile made things look even worse. "Uh... And what exactly would that be?" he asks not knowing what to expect. He looks around the room nervously. The only thing that he knew about this espada was that she seemed to be a little wacky. He also knew that there was a high chance that whatever she asked would get him in trouble with other espada or even Exodus himself.
Back to top Go down
Selle Alaita
Novena Fraccion

PostSubject: Re: Frau's curious contraption. ((open))   Frau's curious contraption.  ((open)) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 5:48 pm

Selle giggles, "You look like your nervous about what I'm going to ask you to do. Don't worry about it, it's nothing dangerous and it SHOULDN'T get you in trouble with anyone here."

"Well anyways, what I was going to say is that as an espada you never really get the chance to have fun and desires get pent up." Says Selle slowly leading up to what she was going to say.
Back to top Go down
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

PostSubject: Re: Frau's curious contraption. ((open))   Frau's curious contraption.  ((open)) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 7:03 pm

Frau looks at her with a WTF expression on his face. "Why do I get a feeling that this is going to turn into a damned if I do damned if I don't situation?" He isn't sure if he is thinking she means something other than she does. He looks even more nervous now. "Don't dawdle in saying it or I might be getting the wrong idea about what you're saying." says Frau.
Back to top Go down
Selle Alaita
Novena Fraccion

PostSubject: Re: Frau's curious contraption. ((open))   Frau's curious contraption.  ((open)) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 1:04 pm

Selle giggles again. She's pretty sure that he knows what she was talking about doing. "I don't think that you're getting the wrong idea. I'm talking about having sex!" she says excitedly. She waits for a response from him.
Back to top Go down
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

PostSubject: Re: Frau's curious contraption. ((open))   Frau's curious contraption.  ((open)) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 3:30 pm

Frau had figured that this was what she was leading to but he was not at all keen of the idea. If she were just a normal woman then hell yeah, but he didn't know how the other espada would react and how Selle herself would react. "Um.... and what would happen if I said no?" asks Frau. Frau is completely shocked that this conversation is taking place. He is also shocked that he has managed to hold back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frau's curious contraption. ((open))   Frau's curious contraption.  ((open)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frau's curious contraption. ((open))
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Hueco Mundo :: Las Noches-
Jump to: