Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hands of Destruction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sanga
Cuatro Espada
Sanga

Hands of Destruction Empty
PostSubject: Hands of Destruction   Hands of Destruction I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 5:48 pm

Sanga slowly opened a Garganta out into the barren wasteland of Africa. He had once called this place home when he was both a human and a hollow. He knew the land well and had not lost any of that knowledge since he had moved to Los Noches. He decided that it would be him to reduce this land to nothing and he would do so accordingly. It didn't take him long to find a village and it took even less time to wipe it from the planet. He knew the shinigami would notice a whole town missing. Now the only thing left to do was wait for his opponent. The orders were to take his time and thats what he was doing now, sitting onotop of a desert dune and waiting for a spiritual pressure high enough to be that of a captains.

(short yes but I'm brain dead atm)
Back to top Go down
Sanga
Cuatro Espada
Sanga

Hands of Destruction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hands of Destruction   Hands of Destruction I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 11:45 am

A garganta opened above sanga and another arrancar came out of it. Sanga knew the arabcar at once for he was a member of his own fraccion. He watched as he made his way over to sanga. " why do you think no captains come to face me daarke?" sanga spoke to the hollow.

"I believe they value there lives master.however, the lord of hollows requests your audience in the war room. I believe you shall be joining the raid against soul society instead of fighting here." daarke said in a respectable tone.

"no need to be late then, hopefully I will have more fun in seireitei than here." sanga said as he stood up and headed toward the garganta his fraccion had opened. As sanga was about to enter he turned around to the rest of the standing town. He charged a cero and let it fly toward the city and destroy a good half of the remaining standing buildings.

"blame your beloved shinigami for the destruction that has come to you humans." he finished as he wales through the garganta.

---exit---
Back to top Go down

Hands of Destruction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: World of the Living :: Africa-
Jump to: