Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Frau meets Ryou ((Me and Ryou only please))

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

Frau meets Ryou  ((Me and Ryou only please)) Empty
PostSubject: Frau meets Ryou ((Me and Ryou only please))   Frau meets Ryou  ((Me and Ryou only please)) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 6:09 pm

Frau walks through the halls with a relatively bored expression on his face. He has not ran into anyone for sometime and knew that something was happening. Or at least that it was about to. Frau continues on his way through the halls going nowhere in particular. He reaches into his pocket and withdraws a small intricately designed ring that would only fit on his pinky. He looks at it and then stops walking. He closes his grasp on it and then closes his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

Frau meets Ryou  ((Me and Ryou only please)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frau meets Ryou ((Me and Ryou only please))   Frau meets Ryou  ((Me and Ryou only please)) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 5:15 pm

((Good, this is why I wanted to make this topic.))

Frau opened his eyes and then his hand, quickly putting the ring away, but it had been out long enough for Ryou to be able to see what it was. "Yes, I am Frau. It's odd that someone is looking for me other than Puru." says Frau. Frau wears sunglasses all of the time, so he too had sunglasses on. Frau notices that they are both wearing sunglasses and wonders why Ryou wears his.
Back to top Go down

Frau meets Ryou ((Me and Ryou only please))
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Hueco Mundo :: Las Noches-
Jump to: