Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kamina's Cero Variant & Kido List

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kamina Nakashiro
Everto Orbis Terrarum
Kamina Nakashiro

Kamina's Cero Variant & Kido List Empty
PostSubject: Kamina's Cero Variant & Kido List   Kamina's Cero Variant & Kido List I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 2:41 pm

Name: Cero Relámpago

Type: Cero

Description: Kamina fuses the electricity from his shikai/bankai into his cero in order to increase its destrcutive force and speed 2 fold. The infusion of the electricity into the cero is for the sole purpose of providing it with more energy, thus increasing its destructive force. It can in no way shock,paralyse or cause any other added effects(this includes inducing cardiac arrest).

Duration/Cooldown: 3 Post Preparation , 1 Post Duration, 7 Post cooldown

Hado
#1 Shō (衝, Thrust) - Pushes the target away from the caster.

#4 Byakurai (白雷, Pale Lightning) - The user fires a concentrated, powerful lightning bolt from their finger.

#31 Shakkahō (赤火砲, Shot of Red Fire) - Fires a ball of red energy at a target.
"Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Inferno and pandemonium, the sea barrier surges, march on to the south!"

#63 Raikōhō (雷吼炮, Thunder Roar Cannon) - Fires a massive wave of yellow energy at a target.
"Sprinkled on the bones of the beast! Sharp tower, red crystal, steel ring. Move and become the wind, stop and become the calm. The sound of warring spears fills the empty castle!"

Bakudo
#39 Enkosen (円閘扇, Arc Shield) - Summons a shield of condensed reiatsu to block opponents' attacks.

#63 Sajo Sabaku (鎖条鎖縛, Locking Bondage Stripes) - Similar to Bakudō No. 4, but stronger, this spell binds the arms of a target.

Last edited by Kamina Nakashiro on Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Null
Akarui Yaiba-Elite Superhuman Leader
Null

PostSubject: Re: Kamina's Cero Variant & Kido List   Kamina's Cero Variant & Kido List I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 7:55 pm

Quote :
Name: Cero Relámpago

Type: Cero

Description: Kamina fuses the electricity from his shikai/bankai into his cero in order to increase its destrcutive force and speed 2 fold.

Duration/Cooldown: 1 Post Duration, 7 post cooldown

Yeah, here is the problem with this, electricity in Cero? This is just going overkill. 2 fold speed and destructive force would liken it to a faster but weaker version of Gran Rey Cero, which would be overkill. No electricity as it hasn't been seen so far in Cero in mixing up this way, plus it's overkill. Please modify it not to include elements, if you want elements in this, include a charge up time of at least 3 and up the cool down a bit. For now, my verdict on this part is PENDING. Everything else is APPROVED.
Back to top Go down
Kamina Nakashiro
Everto Orbis Terrarum
Kamina Nakashiro

PostSubject: Re: Kamina's Cero Variant & Kido List   Kamina's Cero Variant & Kido List I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 9:25 pm

Edited to include a charge up time and to clarify a few things
Back to top Go down
Null
Akarui Yaiba-Elite Superhuman Leader
Null

PostSubject: Re: Kamina's Cero Variant & Kido List   Kamina's Cero Variant & Kido List I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 9:30 pm

Great, APPROVED for addressing my concerns.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kamina's Cero Variant & Kido List   Kamina's Cero Variant & Kido List I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kamina's Cero Variant & Kido List
Page 1 of 1