Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Inside a Cacoon. (Closed Topic...Maybe Some XXX >.> - <.<)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shiroi Ookami
Cero Espada
Shiroi Ookami

Inside a Cacoon.  (Closed Topic...Maybe Some XXX >.> - <.<) Empty
PostSubject: Inside a Cacoon. (Closed Topic...Maybe Some XXX >.> - <.<)   Inside a Cacoon.  (Closed Topic...Maybe Some XXX >.> - <.<) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 10:05 pm

Continued From: You know you Want to Click

Shiroi grabed the hands before it touched him and he ripped it of the walls. " Please don't touch me i hate when robotic stuff touch me, I rather have you touch me then this stuff." He said in a calm voice. " Speaking of ripping. I cant hold myself back any more i gotta do this." He said a he walked towards Puru, and cut off the Arms and then he grabbed her and felt around her armor, and then he notice how to open it. With that he took his hand and removerd her Armor leaver her body naked. Only thing that covered her was her hair. " Hum, I should move your hair but ill let you do that. " He said as he smiled in a cocky look and then awaited to see what she might do.
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

PostSubject: Re: Inside a Cacoon. (Closed Topic...Maybe Some XXX >.> - <.<)   Inside a Cacoon.  (Closed Topic...Maybe Some XXX >.> - <.<) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 10:11 pm

breaking the the arms made puru start to chrash. she twitchs her head to the side. the robotic arms atr to rebuild it again. some of the arms speaks to each other. a compartment opens an in it was a prosteic arm an hand. one of scaner drops in front of him. it speaks to him. "PLEASE REMAIN FROM USING VOLICE IN THE CLINIC. WE ARE JUST DOING OWER JOB." it gos back up an some of the arms try to rebuild the few destroyed ones.
Back to top Go down
Shiroi Ookami
Cero Espada
Shiroi Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Inside a Cacoon. (Closed Topic...Maybe Some XXX >.> - <.<)   Inside a Cacoon.  (Closed Topic...Maybe Some XXX >.> - <.<) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 10:17 pm

" Sorry, just dont touch me. " He looks at Puru who was completel naked. " Hum, whats wrong, you silent, Why dont you talk, embassed of your body, Because I am around or is t because you never been with a guy alone. " Shiroi says in a calm voice. " By the way, Why you bring me into this place, It's just confusing i thought you hated me yet you brung me into this place where we are completely alone and allowed to do whatever e wont, and you change your armor infront of me like its nothin o be embarrassed by, almost like if you almost wanted to show me, this side of you." Shiroi sid as he smiled and looked at her. He then look at her. He waited for her to speak.
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

PostSubject: Re: Inside a Cacoon. (Closed Topic...Maybe Some XXX >.> - <.<)   Inside a Cacoon.  (Closed Topic...Maybe Some XXX >.> - <.<) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 10:29 pm

she speaks but its like an A.I glitching speak. "w-wrong.. you damaged me.... im-im-imperfections.... must must be rerrereeepaired.." the arms put her adamantin fabic skirt back on her.. an some of them are working on some thing on the table. one takes purus old chest pices an covers it in a silver metal. as over put prostetic limbs by it. "vida...." the robotic arms build a metal like skeloten.
Back to top Go down
Shiroi Ookami
Cero Espada
Shiroi Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Inside a Cacoon. (Closed Topic...Maybe Some XXX >.> - <.<)   Inside a Cacoon.  (Closed Topic...Maybe Some XXX >.> - <.<) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 10:35 pm

Shiroi laughs. " Hum, better not to cut these little things but maybe next time they wont touch me. Hum, maybe this will work." Shiroi then starts to release his reaitsu and whatch as it started to heal faster repearing the arms and stuff. He then stoped and then the stuff was fix. " Does that work. " He says as he grabs the box that spoke to him earlier.
((mall sorry bored...In the mood to kill))
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

PostSubject: Re: Inside a Cacoon. (Closed Topic...Maybe Some XXX >.> - <.<)   Inside a Cacoon.  (Closed Topic...Maybe Some XXX >.> - <.<) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 10:59 pm

the skeloten gets suround by robotic arms. a diffent arm speaks. "arch weld heaing begin prostic weld healing begin." at very fast speeds the arms work fastert then shirois eye can catchs at it builds the frame of a girl. then skin start fourming very slowly. "project vida is under construction please do not touch the creator.(aka puru)" puru snaps out of her spell an shes walks over an another arm coms in front of her ancuts her cstomic a little taking a sliver of skin an puts it in the skeloten as it grows skin.

(look up vida if you want to under stand whats going on an if you want to fuck puru just bend her over one of the counters..)
Back to top Go down
Shiroi Ookami
Cero Espada
Shiroi Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Inside a Cacoon. (Closed Topic...Maybe Some XXX >.> - <.<)   Inside a Cacoon.  (Closed Topic...Maybe Some XXX >.> - <.<) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 2:41 am

Shiroi smiled. " Rebuilding your self. Hum before they finish i minds will." Shiroi walked towards Puru and grabed her he then bend her over on the counter and took his pants of. e began to make love with her.

((OOC:Skipping not in the mood to go into details.))

After about 3 hours of changeing positions and hardcore loving. Shiroi got dressed and looked at Puru. " Hum thats was nice, glad you placed this barrier over us to block out the noice and stuff, I hope you like the display you got and I hope i pleased you in every way known to an Espada. Now please get dress I am ready to go back and talk to the others." Shiroi said as he stood there looking at Puru naked body and the cum that layed on her body. He seen that she was breathing hard, and it eem as if she was tired. Shiroi was tired as will but he hid the fact that he was tired. " Come on clean yourself up my lady. I don't plan to be in here with you for much longer. " He said in a calm voice as he look at her emotion-less. Shiroi then said nothing he just became lost in thought and also lost in the memories he just created with this girl. He begin to question himself, and wonder what was there life going to be after this day, Maybe the same hatred that had or something eles that Shiroi doesn't want at all. For he was proud of the hatred they had, It was the only thing that driven him to do the thing he did with her this very day.
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

PostSubject: Re: Inside a Cacoon. (Closed Topic...Maybe Some XXX >.> - <.<)   Inside a Cacoon.  (Closed Topic...Maybe Some XXX >.> - <.<) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 12:42 pm

puru sits up as the arms clean her. she had not even got off once so she was sore from the friction. "next time you try that you better have the balls to do it in front of people." the armor is regrafed over her body. she looks at the half bult android an takes shiroi semen an give it to it. the android begings to be built in the image of shiroi. but it has a dull expresion. puru walks to the wall where the cable is holding her an the lights slowly turn off. "this way it the way out...." as she waits for him she looks at him. "if you ever touch me like that again i will tell exodus that you ruining his healer..."
Back to top Go down
Shiroi Ookami
Cero Espada
Shiroi Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Inside a Cacoon. (Closed Topic...Maybe Some XXX >.> - <.<)   Inside a Cacoon.  (Closed Topic...Maybe Some XXX >.> - <.<) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 6:05 pm

Shiroi said nothing. He was lost in thoughts then he look at Puru. " You said something i wasn't lisening to you at all. " He then thought again and heard herspeak once more. " Ruining his healer. Hum, Exodus you tellExodus. Tel him, Exodus wouldn't care all he would care is if you die. For some strange reason i am in the mood to kill now and i could just do that to you right now, rip out the cold heart of yours and squeze it in the palm of my hand, and then just watch you die, I quick death, but i don't wanna becauseI have plans for you, Plans that will change the world. Plans that will make sure all you worthless Humans dieand Hollows will rule the earth. And maybe me there king. " Shiroi said smiling. He then followed Shiroi and walked in the darknes. His eyes glowed Yellow a new color that was never seen before tell now. Shiroi body vanished with in the darkness all that was visible was his evil yellow glowing wolf like eyes. Shiroi said nothing eles he just thought and thought, and picture many lives dieing to his hand. It was amazing.
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

PostSubject: Re: Inside a Cacoon. (Closed Topic...Maybe Some XXX >.> - <.<)   Inside a Cacoon.  (Closed Topic...Maybe Some XXX >.> - <.<) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 6:40 pm

puru ywans an the noise of the wings unlocking begins. "you think you would ever be king... if any one reynaldo is closer to becoming a king then you.this is stating the facts." the wings begin to open up an puru gos to her sealed form. when fully out she picks up sougetsu an begins walking to her room.
Back to top Go down
Hezro Hittori
Captain Commander
Hezro Hittori

PostSubject: Re: Inside a Cacoon. (Closed Topic...Maybe Some XXX >.> - <.<)   Inside a Cacoon.  (Closed Topic...Maybe Some XXX >.> - <.<) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 6:45 pm

Exodus watched as the doorway open to the outside of the shell n saw shiroi vanish. He slowly walked in with little emotion on his face. It had been a few hours since shiroi had entered and exodus knew puris healing didn't take that long. He looked at the woman as he sat on the medical table and place his hands on the table and looked at the girl. "why was shiroi here so long? I know your techniques are near instant." exodus said with a faint angered expression on his face.
Back to top Go down
http://bleachsoulsofwar.powerrpg.com
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

PostSubject: Re: Inside a Cacoon. (Closed Topic...Maybe Some XXX >.> - <.<)   Inside a Cacoon.  (Closed Topic...Maybe Some XXX >.> - <.<) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 6:59 pm

puru looks at him. "he made a move on me an i couldnt move.. you know i have no strength. so he had his way with me for the last 3 hrs. at least he could have tryed to get me off....." she looked away looking up. "also he says he will be king an when he dos hollows will rule all.....also i think it would be best if i went to the human world for hiding i do not think my abilitys are safe here... also i need to do more research on a few techs..... though it will be had to gather the energy i will need to perform them." puru for once bows to exodus.
Back to top Go down
Hezro Hittori
Captain Commander
Hezro Hittori

PostSubject: Re: Inside a Cacoon. (Closed Topic...Maybe Some XXX >.> - <.<)   Inside a Cacoon.  (Closed Topic...Maybe Some XXX >.> - <.<) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 7:10 pm

" I see." exodus walks over to her and runs a finger through her hair. "just be sure to return to me when you find what your looking for, I would hate to loss my beautiful healer." he said as he did so. He then turned and looked at the desert and then the white moon over head.
"as for shiroi, he will never be king and if he ever somehow gain that rank he would not hold it for long.no espada that holds the greed aspect of death has. do you want to know what mine was?" exodus went on. He needed puru here and would do what he could to keep her here. He realized giving her full access was a mistake, being locked up keep her away from the arrancar even though she didn't likse being keep in there.so now he decided to share a bit of himself to get hermind off of what had just happened.
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

PostSubject: Re: Inside a Cacoon. (Closed Topic...Maybe Some XXX >.> - <.<)   Inside a Cacoon.  (Closed Topic...Maybe Some XXX >.> - <.<) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 7:25 pm

"no.... but i dont want to know... as is my vida project is still still incomplete i need more flesh.... i need some ones arm to complete it. the vida clones die if they donot have enough." she is talking about an ability exodus has no clue about. in fact she had started this project just resently... "i need to work with the most briaint mind of las noches an not the wana bes." puru sits down an leans againest the walls.
Back to top Go down
Hezro Hittori
Captain Commander
Hezro Hittori

PostSubject: Re: Inside a Cacoon. (Closed Topic...Maybe Some XXX >.> - <.<)   Inside a Cacoon.  (Closed Topic...Maybe Some XXX >.> - <.<) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 7:40 pm

Exodus chuckled as he did the same. "in that case you will be thrilled to know my noblility was the smartest espada.whos arm do you need? I did give you the rights to collect any materials you needed without question remember?" he then stood up and looked straight forward. " I'm going to pull shiroi from the raid on the world of the living. He will reside in hueco Mundo for his actions against you. I didn't take you from the seireitei to have you be flesh for my espada." he said while looking down to her. He wanted to see how she reacted to what he had said. He wouldn't mind if she didn't care, he just wanted to know. Knowing things had always been his disire. It was built into him for even his innate ability reflected it.
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

PostSubject: Re: Inside a Cacoon. (Closed Topic...Maybe Some XXX >.> - <.<)   Inside a Cacoon.  (Closed Topic...Maybe Some XXX >.> - <.<) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 7:54 pm

"lets see how about..... your left arm..also bring sep i need a piece of him too.... an dont worry i knew it was going to happen one day thats why i broke my self with a limb from some one i was eating once.. an dont worry i can make you twos arms grow back..... when we do this we must be in the menos forest...." puru looks at him. "no dont pull him from the fight... let him fight,..... cuase if he dos not fight he could interrupt ower project."
Back to top Go down
Hezro Hittori
Captain Commander
Hezro Hittori

PostSubject: Re: Inside a Cacoon. (Closed Topic...Maybe Some XXX >.> - <.<)   Inside a Cacoon.  (Closed Topic...Maybe Some XXX >.> - <.<) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 9:21 pm

"if this project involves my flesh then I deserve to know what it is being used for don't u think? Besides I doubt sephiroth will comply." exodus said coldly. Hismind had driftedto something else. He was no longer interested in puru so he decided to stay just long enough to figure out what she is doing.
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

PostSubject: Re: Inside a Cacoon. (Closed Topic...Maybe Some XXX >.> - <.<)   Inside a Cacoon.  (Closed Topic...Maybe Some XXX >.> - <.<) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 9:35 pm

"i trying to firuge how to make an imortal life...... say you was to be killed an i had some of your flesh. i could just reviel you from what little flesh i had... this may take some time doing thats why i need the best . also i might need some of frau too.... an i will also be using some of my body parts too." she looks at him an sighs. "but it would be a tight fit for up to three people in my clinic area in bankai..."
Back to top Go down

Inside a Cacoon. (Closed Topic...Maybe Some XXX >.> - <.<)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Hueco Mundo :: Las Noches-
Jump to: