Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

May I?((WIP))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kozakura Miyazaki

Kozakura Miyazaki

May I?((WIP)) Empty
PostSubject: May I?((WIP))   May I?((WIP)) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 11:34 am

Basic Character Info

Name: Xuntaii Fuuga [[Zun-Tah-ee, Foo-guh]]

Visual Age: 21

Ex-Division: 11

Appearance: May I?((WIP)) Dynasty_Warriors_5_Lu_Xun_by_DW3Girl
Xuntaii dresses in a traditional outfit. He wears a tight-fitting silk torso that covers up to his upper-half ribs, with a sleeveless silk jacket over it that goes down just beneath his knees. This jacket doesn't come in at all, so his abdominal muscles still show through, displaying the physical strength he has. His arms are bare until it reaches his elbows, where the padded silk gloves that he wears end. His entire outfit is of red and gold, though on occasion he will wear white and gold silk if on special occasions. His hair is kept on the longer side, a faded brown and messily hanging on his head. He wears a traditional Chinese hat that is supposed to represent royal blood, with a silk ribbon that flows from the top of it. Topping all of this off with baggy silk pants and silk slippers, he completes his Chinese outfit. At his waist are two sabers, held in frogs so that the blade show and gleam.

Personality: Sarcasm, it beats killing people. Xuntaii was once a kind, gentle, and loving person. He soon grew out of that. He became sarcastic, cold, unloving, and vicious. Xuntaii almost always has a sarcastic remark, or a bored expression that implies that he has stopped paying attention to the person he was talking to; which he probably had. He has a short attention span when it comes to conversations, and an even shorter one when the conversation is idle of the person is stupid. Having little patience for those beneath his intelligence, Xuntaii will often strike out at them or just declare them hopeless and leave them. If someone is deemed unworthy of his presence, they might as well be dead in his eyes. He can hold a grudge with the best of them, and has a very difficult time trusting people. A cynic to the core, he does not believe in any concept or person unless given proof that will convince him to. He has lost all hope for humankind, and voices this often. As a result, he does not do well in relationships. However, he is also very intelligent and charismatic. He knows what to say and when to say it to swoon a girl or guy, and so he is often in relationships. These relationships just happen to last a month at maximum. When they are done Xuntaii doesn't dwell on the past, he moves on to the next one without giving past relationships a second thought. He is very guarded and chooses not to get close to people to protect himself from getting hurt.

Background/RP Sample

Background: (Put your character's history here,make it as good as possible.)

RP Sample:
Hate, venom, acid, vengeance, all of these things were filling the throat and head of the legendary white panther. The man was given this name for several reason. The first reason was that he had brilliant, achromatic, snowy hair. The second reason was the matching cat ears and tail that graced his body with more than just diverse looks. The third was his personality; he was vicious and lethal. No prey that entered his sites ever got away alive, or at least uninjured. The man's speciality was in information, which proved to be fatal for the man he was now hunting. Word had gotten around that this man had not only stepped the boundaries of morality, but done so by taking and defiling Kidate's only sister and immediate family. A single tear ran down the scarred and dirtied face of the vicious man as images poured into his head of their first meeting. That meeting would be their last, as it seemed life had become too difficult for Kidate to live in society since he had earned his title. He was the leader of the organization that the man he was hunting now led, and that was when he earned his nickname the "Haku Oni Kurohyou". His mouth filled with acid at the thoughts of his little sister crying out, without her brother to protect her. He had failed her, and as a result this man had done things to her that Kidate could never take back. Man? No, this was no man, he was a monster; the inner editor within Kidate said. He nodded to himself at the correction, it was more fitting than even his shinobi nickname. He growled openly, the sound produced from his throat eerily similar to the one that most associate with stories of demons. He spat the acidic taste from his mouth and steeled his nerves. He was not planning on going back to the ways of the shinobi, but it seemed he would need to pull out every single move he had to insure that this man suffered greatly.

Kidate's achromatic hair was messy and spiked out every as usual, nearly covering his soft cat ears. In fact, the only evidence of the ears was the gentle, pink flesh within the ears that stuck out against the snowy plain of hair like a sore thumb. His face was heavily scarred and covered in dirt and grime, he hadn't stopped his tracking for days. Beneath his eyes were heavy bags from the lack of sleep, but they had been there for years now. His teeth were glistening, fangs elongated and barred with his cracked lips pulled back. There was a disturbing fire in the man's emerald, feline eyes; the flames of hell itself. Chakra poured off of the man in waves, he did not attempt to control it or keep it hidden. He had forsaken the unprofessional outfit that had consisted of black t-shirts, torn up jeans, and top hats. Today, he had donned his old armor and prepared for battle. The armor was as white as his hair, heavy plates covering his torso and shoulders, with lighter and more flexible plates protecting his legs and allowing movement capabilities to be at just below maximum. Around his waist was a golden belt, which glistened like the golden trimming along his armor in the setting sun. Attached to his belt on the left side of his waist were two sheaths. The top sheath held an oddly-shaped long sword, that spiked out at the middle of the blade. The cross guard was in the form of an eye, with two spikes coming out from each corner. The handle itself was wrapped in gray leather, the metal silvery and the pommel another eye. The bottom sheath was a simple katana, five feet in length and silvery through and through. Its cross guard was in the form of some runic symbol, the handle wrapped in a length of silver ribbon. Kidate's arms were gloved with black leather, his feet armoured with grieves. On Kidate's back was the white cape of the Goryu, emblazoned with the green goryu symbol; a kanji symbol meaning "peace". It was ironic, this cape was worn by a man who had peace completely shattered and thrown from his mentality.

Please, hold out for me my sister. Your brother is coming, I can taste his scent from here! He will suffer until he is nearly dead, and then I will draw the location where he placed you from his quivering lips, and deliver a killing blow. Then, I will come to save you. No one can stand in my way now, no one at all! Kidate thought to himself desperately, as if his sister could hear him. For a fleeting moment he thought he heard something like her voice entering his head, but he shook it off. He wasn't insane, just over-driven and out of practice. He dies. Kidate thought determinedly. He suddenly sprung forward from the building roof he had been crouched upon.

He was within the Leaf village, on a building just outside of the Hokage's office where he knew the man would be since he had taken over the pathetic village. Kidate had never liked the village much, so he wouldn't mind roughing it up a tad. The sun was setting in the sky, painting the clouds with hues of pink and orange. The sky was a canvas and the sun was the painter, it was doing a mighty-fine job. However, it wasn't exactly the kind of scenery that was befitting of the end of a monster like Kyogi. Kidate's arm extended, and a crimson liquid poured out of nowhere, bubbling up into the form of a metallic shaft. From the end farthest from Kidate, two massive bubbles form. The bubbles extended, taking the form of identical skulls with the backs connected over the shaft. The metal solidified, forming into the hammer that had proved both an adversary and ally to Kidate from practically the beginning of his climb to the top. Warugi's voice faded in and out, laughing as his form appeared in Kidate's hand. The seal was doing its job, but Warugi was strong. Kidate grimaced, swinging the hammer at the wall that kept the Hokage separated from the outer world. The world crumbled with ease under the force of a hundred-ton hammer being slammed against it. It crumbled away as Kidate flew into the office, prepared to destroy the man's limbs.

Zanpakutō Information

Name: Tentei no Chaini-zu Riku ken Umi - Poorly translated, Lord of Chinese Land and Sea. Shikai: Tentei

Release Phrase: "Show them the power of our dynasty, Tentei!", or "Bankai, Tentei no Chaini-zu Riku ken Umi!"

Element/Family: Reiatsu/Explosives

Manifestation: May I?((WIP)) Chinese-tiger
The Manifestation is actually the painting, the tiger never leaves the painting, but instead pulls others into it if they wish to communicate with him((this being only Xuntaii and his hollow)). As a result, Xuntaii's inner world is the forest in the painting. It continues to paint itself as he goes deeper into the world, fading out if the area isn't within twenty meters of him or the tiger.

Sealed Zanpakuto: May I?((WIP)) Luxun_1
There are two of these

Shikai: May I?((WIP)) Luxun_4
There are two of these

Shikai Ability: The basic shikai ability of Tentei lies in two areas. The first is that the blades can create a powdery-substance similar to the original gunpowder that the chinese used in bombs and fireworks. This powder can be expelled, and caused to explode with a simple kidou. The second ability is that the blades create extremely tiny explosions whenever hey cut something, causing it to be able to slice through nearly any solid surface, while burning and tearing at whatever it is to the expand its range of damage.

[Bankai applies only for Captains, Advanced Vice Captains and Elite Vaizards]

Bankai: (What your Zanpakuto looks like while in Bankai)

Bankai Ability: (What is your Bankai Ability)

Hollow Mask

Name:

Manifestation: May I?((WIP)) Xeroxblade%5B1%5D

Ability: The ability of this mask comes in a set of three. Each helps the other, covering up their weaknesses and boosting their strengths. The first ability is that the user can condense a cero into fang-like shapes, and release them. These cero will have the speed of a bala and power of a cero. The second ability is to forsake the charge-time needed for a cero, but causing it to cost significantly more in reiatsu. The third ability is a mega-reiatsu boost, one beyond most that hollow masks give.

Hollow Mask Appearance: May I?((WIP)) Seriph__s_Hollow_Mask_by_Cybeles

Duration/Cooldown: Duration: 4 posts. Cool Down: 6 posts

Techniques

Name: (The name of your tech)
State: (Shikai Bankai or both?)
Description: (What your tech is, and what it does)
Duration and/or cooldown:
Back to top Go down
Hezro Hittori
Captain Commander
Hezro Hittori

May I?((WIP)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: May I?((WIP))   May I?((WIP)) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 3:27 pm

Isn't this. Ur 3rd account?
Back to top Go down
http://bleachsoulsofwar.powerrpg.com
Kozakura Miyazaki

Kozakura Miyazaki

May I?((WIP)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: May I?((WIP))   May I?((WIP)) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 3:29 pm

No. This is my second account, I wish to replace this character. If necessary I'll have her die in combat.
Back to top Go down
Hezro Hittori
Captain Commander
Hezro Hittori

May I?((WIP)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: May I?((WIP))   May I?((WIP)) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 6:17 pm

Ok, have this character die in the ESpada wars or something
Back to top Go down
http://bleachsoulsofwar.powerrpg.com
Kozakura Miyazaki

Kozakura Miyazaki

May I?((WIP)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: May I?((WIP))   May I?((WIP)) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 7:11 pm

Then this character will be on hold until further notice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

May I?((WIP)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: May I?((WIP))   May I?((WIP)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

May I?((WIP))
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Creation Center :: Character Registration-
Jump to: