Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

project vida test subject one (frau puru. exodus may enter..so may cenz)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

project vida test subject one (frau puru. exodus may enter..so may cenz) Empty
PostSubject: project vida test subject one (frau puru. exodus may enter..so may cenz)   project vida test subject one (frau puru. exodus may enter..so may cenz) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 9:49 pm

Frau sits in the desert meditating. Puru had asked him to meet her here for some reason and here he was. Many thoughts went through his head. The most frequent one however was why Puru had asked him to come here in the first place. He then emptied his mind of all thoughts so that he could meditate but as soon as he did.... Meditating is for sissies! Which just proves that you're trash! Frau just sighs and continues.

Last edited by Frau on Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

PostSubject: Re: project vida test subject one (frau puru. exodus may enter..so may cenz)   project vida test subject one (frau puru. exodus may enter..so may cenz) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 10:02 pm

puru walks up to him an shes is in bankai already she looks at frau. "frau i wish to use you as part of a test. i chose a few who i would test on. all i need from you is your left leg. just below the knee. but first i need energy for healing.... please use your strongest kido on me." she looks at him with the emotionless face.
Back to top Go down
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

PostSubject: Re: project vida test subject one (frau puru. exodus may enter..so may cenz)   project vida test subject one (frau puru. exodus may enter..so may cenz) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 10:05 pm

Frau opens his eyes. Even you're not dumb enough to do that "Um.... You'll regenerate a new one right? And it'll be a functioning leg right? Not prosthetic. So long as it feels as if it's a part of my body.." asks and says Frau who then thinks for a second about which kido to use. Frau stands up but does not cast kido. He wants to hear what she says first.
Back to top Go down
Hezro Hittori
Captain Commander
Hezro Hittori

PostSubject: Re: project vida test subject one (frau puru. exodus may enter..so may cenz)   project vida test subject one (frau puru. exodus may enter..so may cenz) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 10:11 pm

Exodus slowly walked up behind puru. He honestly had no idea why he had dexided to come. He may have been bored, didn't know what else to do, or maybe he just wanted to focus on something other than his war for a moment. As kingly as he was he was still a rather young hollow and had never had a chance to ever have any fun of any kind, including killing in the world of the living.as he thought this he realized that why he snapped at shiroi for entering the world of the living, he was jealous because he had gotten to go when exodus had never been allowed. He then focused on this project puru was speaking of.

"don't mind my presence Frau." was all he said as he stopped a fewfeet of to the side of the two.
Back to top Go down
http://bleachsoulsofwar.powerrpg.com
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

PostSubject: Re: project vida test subject one (frau puru. exodus may enter..so may cenz)   project vida test subject one (frau puru. exodus may enter..so may cenz) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 10:18 pm

"yes i will make a new one for you. i am able to reconstuck limbs in bankai. edoxus if you want i will bring you in to the clinic area first... so you can see." she looks at him an she then looks at frau. waiting for his reaction.
Back to top Go down
Hezro Hittori
Captain Commander
Hezro Hittori

PostSubject: Re: project vida test subject one (frau puru. exodus may enter..so may cenz)   project vida test subject one (frau puru. exodus may enter..so may cenz) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 10:26 pm

"whatever needs to be done I suppose. I take it that my cero would be better than fraus kido correct?" exodus said in a calm tone as a white ball of energy formed in his hand. He dispised ceros. Hehated how it reminded him of being an evolution of the hollow. Exodus absolutely hated being called a "hollow". He was "arrancar" not those mindless masked beings that roamed the world below his kingdom. As such he hated using "hollow" powers but would if he needed to.
Back to top Go down
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

PostSubject: Re: project vida test subject one (frau puru. exodus may enter..so may cenz)   project vida test subject one (frau puru. exodus may enter..so may cenz) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 10:31 pm

Frau nods at Exodus and then listens to what Puru says. He then nods to her. says Frau calmly. You're F***ing kidding me!!! Frau clenches his teeth I can't wait til' the day I kick your ass He then watches Exodus. He does nothing as Exodus' cero would truly be more effective than any kido that Frau would use.
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

PostSubject: Re: project vida test subject one (frau puru. exodus may enter..so may cenz)   project vida test subject one (frau puru. exodus may enter..so may cenz) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 10:38 pm

"yes exodus it would... an this will give you a front row seat of this abilitys i have." puru stands her ground. she looks at the cero an shes jus holds her wings to the ground an waits for exodus to finish an fire his cero at her.
Back to top Go down
Hezro Hittori
Captain Commander
Hezro Hittori

PostSubject: Re: project vida test subject one (frau puru. exodus may enter..so may cenz)   project vida test subject one (frau puru. exodus may enter..so may cenz) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 10:39 pm

With exodus cero fully charged he releases it toward puru. It had been so long since he had fired one he almost thought he would miss. He thought that puru must be somewhat scared evev if she knew she would absorb it, the white cero was strong enough to kill her in a second if she didn't have her ability. He watched as it made contact and absorb into her wings. He then just stood there waiting for either of the two to talk.
Back to top Go down
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

PostSubject: Re: project vida test subject one (frau puru. exodus may enter..so may cenz)   project vida test subject one (frau puru. exodus may enter..so may cenz) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 10:42 pm

Frau stays silent and just watches, but the inner hollow was a pain in the ass and just continued blabbing. What if she refuses to heal you afterward? How can you even consider it?! Hmph, Trash. Frau chuckles, Sounds like someone's a chicken, no? Frau was surprised to see a white cero, he had heard of variations, but white?
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

PostSubject: Re: project vida test subject one (frau puru. exodus may enter..so may cenz)   project vida test subject one (frau puru. exodus may enter..so may cenz) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 11:11 pm

puru looks at exodus not even a sweat drop of fear. shes moves her wings a bit they steamed as they hard been just warmed up. "not to be cocky exodus but.... was that the best cero you got...though it was decent i must tell you. but no everny based attacks of any kind can hurt me as far as i can see. while i am in thise state. now exodus this shall only take a few secs.. but it would be much faster if frau an you just hugged close while i tranport you two. fraus already been inside..."
Back to top Go down
Hezro Hittori
Captain Commander
Hezro Hittori

PostSubject: Re: project vida test subject one (frau puru. exodus may enter..so may cenz)   project vida test subject one (frau puru. exodus may enter..so may cenz) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 11:19 pm

Exodus grin. " to tell you the truth it's not my best. If I would have fired cero dos dios at you the impact would kill you, not the cero." he said still in his calm voice. "do whatever you have to puru, just make it quick." he finished. The one downfall was exodus had to remain calm at all times or his mask would start to creep across the side of his face. If that happened he would be worse then shiroi.he was closer to being a vaizard than an arrancar.
Back to top Go down
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

PostSubject: Re: project vida test subject one (frau puru. exodus may enter..so may cenz)   project vida test subject one (frau puru. exodus may enter..so may cenz) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 11:25 pm

Frau nods and walks close to Exodus but he doesn't "hug" close to exodus. He just gets as close as he can without there being any contact with Exodus. "Is this good enough Puru?" asks Frau uncomfortable even being this close to him. Frau was someone who was very fond of having his own space. Frau mumbles something about it being like the inside of some sci fi film inside her "operating room".
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

PostSubject: Re: project vida test subject one (frau puru. exodus may enter..so may cenz)   project vida test subject one (frau puru. exodus may enter..so may cenz) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 11:32 pm

puru shakes her head an hugs them both closes to her as she pobly can. "its going to be tight,,,,, for a few secs please bear with me...." the wings close around them an exodus an frau are boths squished againest purus chest plating. it gets dark an exodus an frau hear locking an gears turning. its a few secs an puru lets go of them an they ar no longer squished. lights turn on an the room is semi large... its like 15by16 feet. there is a counter with test tubes an stuff. "exodus that was made so you could do some expeirmenting. frau you have already been scaned..." a robotic arm appears in fron of exodus an scans his body for defects.
Back to top Go down
Hezro Hittori
Captain Commander
Hezro Hittori

PostSubject: Re: project vida test subject one (frau puru. exodus may enter..so may cenz)   project vida test subject one (frau puru. exodus may enter..so may cenz) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 11:41 pm

Exodus looks over the different chemicals and components on the table while the room scans him.
"it seems you have a good majority of the dark matter elements here, the only items I don't see are those found in the hidden hills of the forest of menos. It doesn't suprise me though gathering those items can be difficult to say the least." he said as he focused on the table. It was like a whole new side of exodus only a few had seen. He had a private lab in his study that NO one had ever seen that contained materials and vails of chemicals that came from every spiritual world known to date.he immediantly set up the table to his liking and prepared a few simple chems to warm up his skills, he hadn't work with chemicals since he started the war.
Back to top Go down
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

PostSubject: Re: project vida test subject one (frau puru. exodus may enter..so may cenz)   project vida test subject one (frau puru. exodus may enter..so may cenz) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 11:44 pm

Frau frowns, he hated it in here. He looks over to Exodus and is suprised to see that he seems to be familiar with the chemicals and that sort of labratory work. Frau yawns and looks at Puru. "So, how exactly are we going to do this?" asks Frau as he looks around at the room. Not quite freaking him out as it had last time. He still despised the unnatural setting of the room though he didn't let it show that he did.
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

PostSubject: Re: project vida test subject one (frau puru. exodus may enter..so may cenz)   project vida test subject one (frau puru. exodus may enter..so may cenz) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 11:50 pm

frau i need you to cut your own leg off..." puru walks away from the wall an exodus can now see puru is conected by a cable that gos in to the wall. a robotic arm brings puru from a compartment a prostetic limb of the leg she wanted frau to cut off. "this item can reconstruct your leg...please sits on the table over there. exodus please dont do noting to hasty this is a controled envierment{sp?} for healing first...." puru waits for frau to cut his own leg off..
Back to top Go down
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

PostSubject: Re: project vida test subject one (frau puru. exodus may enter..so may cenz)   project vida test subject one (frau puru. exodus may enter..so may cenz) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 12:03 am

Frau leans back against the counter. He unsheaths his blade and flips the blade around before he thinks about the fact that it it is a foot long dagger. "Exodus, you want to do the honors? I figure you can get a cleaner cut. I'd just make a bloody mess with this dagger." Says Frau who then chuckles about it. "I'm not sure that Puru needs a big mess in here."
Back to top Go down
Hezro Hittori
Captain Commander
Hezro Hittori

PostSubject: Re: project vida test subject one (frau puru. exodus may enter..so may cenz)   project vida test subject one (frau puru. exodus may enter..so may cenz) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 12:09 am

"about two inchs about the patella correct?" exodus says as he confirms it with puru. He used his dark magic ability and his blade, unsheathed, appeared in a smoke of shadows. Exodus tookthe bladeand wiped it with an alcohol pad from the table. With one swift motion he cut off fraus leg with pin-point accuracry at the exact measurements. He knew that he wouldn't feel pain until be realized his leg was off for exodus had made a perfect cut. "done." he simple said as he wiped his black blade dry with a cloth.
Back to top Go down
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

PostSubject: Re: project vida test subject one (frau puru. exodus may enter..so may cenz)   project vida test subject one (frau puru. exodus may enter..so may cenz) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 12:13 am

Frau grins and gives a thumbs up to Exodus. "Thanks for that Exodus-sama!" Frau is still leaning against the counter, having been an ex-2nd division member he had been taught to resist pain as pain was a weakness. It did hurt like hell, but Frau smiled through the the pain. He then watches to see what Puru would do. You really are retarded aren't you. Frau continued grining, by the time he finally got to fight the inner hollow he would have plenty of incentive to want to kill it from these past insults.
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

PostSubject: Re: project vida test subject one (frau puru. exodus may enter..so may cenz)   project vida test subject one (frau puru. exodus may enter..so may cenz) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 12:18 am

right as fraus leg is cut off a robtic arm takes it and trades with puru. a bunchs of arms come in an start to work on fraus leg making sure as little blood as possiable is not lost. the arm work together like a body. they know what to do an where to do it. a few arms make a contetion point on fraus leg. they then conect the prostic leg an it slowly heals. "frau in a little bit you will feel the pain.....of your nearves being reconected. this will take some time to heal..."

Name: Prosthetic-Weld-Healing
State: Bankai
Description: Third Healing Ability: Prosthetic-Weld-Healing. This ability is suited for loss of limb type wounds. She usually has pre-made limbs: 5 of each hand, arm, leg, and feet. If someone is just missing fingers, she will cut off their whole hand in order to replace it all. It takes 5 posts to make one of these prosthetic limbs if she runs out of stock. Once the arm is attached, it will regrow an exact replica of the original arm. The adamantine-prosthetic's insides are easy to damage, should this occur, it takes an extra 2 posts to fully regrow a new arm. It is not recommended to fight while healing with a prosthetic.
Duration and/or cooldown: It takes one post to connect the prosthetic to the living flesh, one more post to have it connected by nerves and workable as their own limbs, but the time it takes for their own arm to grow back takes 10 posts (2 more posts if limb is damaged)
Back to top Go down
Hezro Hittori
Captain Commander
Hezro Hittori

PostSubject: Re: project vida test subject one (frau puru. exodus may enter..so may cenz)   project vida test subject one (frau puru. exodus may enter..so may cenz) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 12:29 am

Exodus watchs the arms work on fraus leg thenhe looks athis left arm that he will have to cut off as well. It wouldn't be to difficult, he was a hollow and had rapid regeneration ontop of purus healing.

"I take it I'm next then." he said as he sighed and with a motion similar to that of what he did to frauhecut off his own arm from the socket of the shoulder blade. No blood was spilled as he immidiantly started to slowly regenerate his arm.

"no need for a prostetic, just hand me the red vail I created earlier." he said calmly and pointed his blade tithe table hehad worked at earlier.
Back to top Go down
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

PostSubject: Re: project vida test subject one (frau puru. exodus may enter..so may cenz)   project vida test subject one (frau puru. exodus may enter..so may cenz) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 12:34 am

As the nerves are reconnected Frau grips onto the counter and grits his teeth. "SON OF A B***H!!! That hurts worse than having it cut off in the first place!" He may have been trained to ignore pain but this was too much, it hurt beyond anything he had felt before, more so than shattered bones or anything. His eyes water from the extreme pain. The pain then begins to subside. He wonders if people less familiar with pain would have passed out from that.
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

PostSubject: Re: project vida test subject one (frau puru. exodus may enter..so may cenz)   project vida test subject one (frau puru. exodus may enter..so may cenz) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 12:41 am

the robotic arms take the limbs an put the in a storage place. thenan arm hands exods the viel. in fact they had copyed every thing he had done. "exodus thise arms learn the more they see." exodus can see the diagram of purus body on one wall. they must have been to in to the testing for him to notice. it showed every weak point on purus body structure for melle hits.
Back to top Go down
Hezro Hittori
Captain Commander
Hezro Hittori

PostSubject: Re: project vida test subject one (frau puru. exodus may enter..so may cenz)   project vida test subject one (frau puru. exodus may enter..so may cenz) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 12:53 am

He scanned the diagram on the wall.
"I knew u didn't take melée well but this is a little much don't you think puru?" he said as he scaned the image over again. " I know the feeling, I too learn all I see, it's what's keep Me alive for so long." he said looking back at her. He popes open the vail and drank its contents. His arm startedto grow at an extreme speed taking only seconds to reform. "polysigo integra" he said as he chlenched his fists. " it stimulates the hormones used for rapid regeneration in hollows. Useful in instances like these." he finished.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: project vida test subject one (frau puru. exodus may enter..so may cenz)   project vida test subject one (frau puru. exodus may enter..so may cenz) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

project vida test subject one (frau puru. exodus may enter..so may cenz)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Hueco Mundo :: The White Desert-
Jump to: