Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rampage (Open to all Espadas, Frau, and Puru)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shiroi Ookami
Cero Espada
Shiroi Ookami

Rampage (Open to all Espadas, Frau, and Puru) Empty
PostSubject: Rampage (Open to all Espadas, Frau, and Puru)   Rampage (Open to all Espadas, Frau, and Puru) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 10:08 pm

Once in Shiroi charged a cero and blasted his whole army to bits. " You weak skum bangs i thought the whole army of you would bring shiniami crawling but it just brung me bordum. I learn to do things on my own next time. " Shiroi said as he killed the few that remaind. Shiroi then ran towards the Forest of Menos to find more prey to kill. Shiroi was in his insane state and only one thing can calm him down.

About a Hour has past since then problem and Shiroi in the Menos forest making havick destroyin every hollow he seen. " Aw you weak skum. If you can't trap a simple Shinigami into coming to fight me." Shiroi says as his eyes grow red. His Reaitsu then grew 2x it's normal power level. Shiroi then cut himself. He then pointed his cut hand at the Menos. " you should just die." He said as he fire the gran rey cero at them. The blast took out a army of them, 100 at the most. " Aw, you are no fun i need a better opponent to cool me down." Shiroi said in a demonic voice as he started to walk forward, still kill all the Menos that seem to have walk in his path.

((Sorry its short and lame))
Back to top Go down
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

PostSubject: Re: Rampage (Open to all Espadas, Frau, and Puru)   Rampage (Open to all Espadas, Frau, and Puru) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 10:59 pm

Sand started sifting through from the canopy of the Menos Forest. Suddenly Frau fell out of the canopy and landed face first on the ground about 150 feet from Shiroi. He slowly gets up and dusts himself off and then looks around. The scene that he was now seeing was amazing, he had never seen the Menos Forest for himself before. Hell, he never even knew that it was under the desert of Las Noches. He then notices Shiroi and realizes that something is a little off with him. Frau scratches his head and awaits Shiroi to say something to him before Frau says anything.
Back to top Go down
Shiroi Ookami
Cero Espada
Shiroi Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Rampage (Open to all Espadas, Frau, and Puru)   Rampage (Open to all Espadas, Frau, and Puru) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 11:26 pm

Shiroi notice that a man just feel from above. He then looked at he still killed Hollows that came near him and tryed to feed off his Reiatsu. Shiroi then looked at the man once the smoke cleared up. It was Frau. " Hum, Fau seems you stumbled apon a bit whole, and landed directly into my hands. I got a question will you stand in my way like there other Hollows. I let you choice." Shiroi said in a demonic tone making his voice sound a bit more insane then normal. Siroi eye continued to glow red, and as for Shiroi he continued to fight the hollows while waiting Frau answer. Shiroi was on a bloodlust rampage, and more or likely onething that would stop him is a good fight, or something eles that stayed in the back of his head. It was his wife, maybe just maybe a image of her can imprsion his insane side, one more. But either one that is to be choose was going to take a while because one nobody knewthe way his wife acted or how she looked to even snap a imagge in his head, and two the fight would take long as it is. Shiroi charged another Cero and blasted a hollow that was standing behind Frau. " Choice your poisonmy son for whatever ne you choose may take a hile to kill." Shiroi said with a smile on his face. Shiroi then pick his hand up aiming it at Frau. Then a Bala was fire from it and was a little off missing. " If you dont't hurry and choice i promise you the next one wont miss." Shiroi said in his demonic insane voice once more.
Back to top Go down
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

PostSubject: Re: Rampage (Open to all Espadas, Frau, and Puru)   Rampage (Open to all Espadas, Frau, and Puru) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 11:34 pm

Frau looks at Shiroi and wonders what got him into such a mood. ((Don't think I know Shiroi's name outright so....)) He then just stands there as the bala whizzed past him. "Why would I stand in your way espada-sama? What you've done here has had no affect on me. And you killing them won't either." says Frau. He really hadn't intended to be involved in a fight. Then again he hadn't intended to be in the Menos Forest either.
Back to top Go down
Shiroi Ookami
Cero Espada
Shiroi Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Rampage (Open to all Espadas, Frau, and Puru)   Rampage (Open to all Espadas, Frau, and Puru) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 8:13 pm

Shiroi stood there and look at Frau. " I am glad you don't plan to be in my way of Destruction, but i so wanted you to get in my way. Se as a kid I was apart of Shiroi feeding of his anger, When he became to mad, or someone provoke him, I took over much like you vizards, but i not a vizard i am Shiroi third personality, the one with a mind of it on who searching for a good fight. " The Shiroi you know is lazy and cocky at time but he doesnt look for fights they find him and he choosen to fight, and when he does his Reaitsu bulks up like it is now. Do you know why? because I help him release his full powers, It the reason why we are the primera. Anyways, If you don't wish to fiight then stay out my way, or find me a better opponent. How you ask? Your reiatsu Hollows injoy it bring more, An I'll kill them." Shiroi said in a calm voice tell Frau his personality. Frau is now the only person who learn Shiroi persoanlity. " O one more thin you tell on person my persoanlities and how it changes, I shall hunt you down and kill you. Thats not a threat more like a promise." Shiroi said then sat there siliently and though for a bit.

((Might be lame if so sorry))
Back to top Go down
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

PostSubject: Re: Rampage (Open to all Espadas, Frau, and Puru)   Rampage (Open to all Espadas, Frau, and Puru) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 9:13 pm

Frau releases some of his reitsu to attract hollow. "Don't worry. I won't tell anyone. Of course when I wake up tomorrow I won't believe that today even existed. ((Points to the topic with cenz/exodus/puru that I left and fell into this one from)). First Puru gets me to meet her out in the desert, then exodus shows up. Then we all get stuck in that damned midget room and I'm asked to cut off my leg by Puru... and I get it cut off by Exodus. Then my leg gets healed by robots and it hurts more than LOSING it. And then some arrogant woman who's refered to as the queen of hollows breaks in and Puru passes out and I fall into this damned forest and meet you... I mean C'mon! What have a been smoking to see all this crap?"
Back to top Go down
Shiroi Ookami
Cero Espada
Shiroi Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Rampage (Open to all Espadas, Frau, and Puru)   Rampage (Open to all Espadas, Frau, and Puru) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 12:58 am

Shiroi laughed then Seen a hollow was coming to kill Frau. With great speed his hand was going threw the hollows head an Shiroi had a smile on his face. The blood splattered everywhere even on Frau face himself. Shiroi then watched the holllow fall over and then he removed his hand. " What is this reason for Puru taking your leg what is her plans. " Shiroi said in a deep voice, another hollow appeared and Shiroi killed him as well then he charge a Cero and blasted it at Three incoming holows killing them with one hit. Shiroi wa starting to calm down a bit, but it wasn't enough to surpress his Insane side. Shiroi then stood and awaited more hollows to come and for Fru to speak. Shiroi hand was dripping with blood and all he did was swing his hand and all the blood came off with that. He then look at FRau and awaited his words.

(( Sorry, Lame, Short, ))
Back to top Go down
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

PostSubject: Re: Rampage (Open to all Espadas, Frau, and Puru)   Rampage (Open to all Espadas, Frau, and Puru) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:35 pm

((Don't worry, I'm still not feeling great so lame/short mean I don't have to think as much, you know? lol))

Frau stood there still releasing reitsu. "I don't quite know. It was as if she was creating another body. It was like she was trying to get more than one type of thing you know? Like not just hollow." Frau sees one of the hollow start to charge a cero. Frau points his finger out and uses Hadō #4 Byakurai. The bolt of lightning shoots right through the hollow's head and the cero fades as it dies.
Back to top Go down
Selle Alaita
Novena Fraccion

PostSubject: Re: Rampage (Open to all Espadas, Frau, and Puru)   Rampage (Open to all Espadas, Frau, and Puru) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 11:47 am

Selle had decided to go to the Forest of Menos to train before her part of the invasion. She goes to a part of the desert the she knows the sand is shallow at and fires a cero into the ground. This opened up an entrance for her and she quickly hopped into it before it filled up behind her.

She lands on the forest floor and looks around. "Where are all of the hollows." That's when the reitsu got to her. "A shinigami! Here?!" She quickly starts shunpoing towards the reitsu though she is quite a ways away.
Back to top Go down
Shiroi Ookami
Cero Espada
Shiroi Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Rampage (Open to all Espadas, Frau, and Puru)   Rampage (Open to all Espadas, Frau, and Puru) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 8:05 pm

Shiroi looked at Frau while he spoke. " I have a feeling what she might be doing but it's a bit fuzzy." Shiroi then thought. " Was it a plan Exodus want done so if he dies he may reborn himself. He trying to create a clone i bet." He thought in his head. Shiroi then looked at Frau when he blasted a Hollow that was coming while Shiroi was lost in thought. " Nice Shot." He said Shiroi then jumped up and charged a Cero and Fireed it at Ten hollows that was coming. Shiroi then came slowly to the round. " So Frau, Why not jjoin me and fight I didn't say you couldnt have fun while making the hollows come so come on kill."

Shiroi then steped on the floor and once he did he felt an Espada's reiatsu coming in our direction at great speed. Shiroi look behide him then raised his hands and then charged a Cero. " I knew Exodus would send an espada to stop me, Guess he felt a new strange stronger reiatsu and thought i was a adjucast." Shiroi then fired the cero at the espada hat was coming. With that he watched the blast head for the Espada. Then he smiled. Shiroi then watch the Cero explode on impact rather the impact hit the espada, or missed and hit th ground beside the espada was not in Shiroi range to tell, so he stood on gaurd and got ready for a incoming attack if the espada did dodge and plan to attack back.
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Division 1
Kenya

PostSubject: Re: Rampage (Open to all Espadas, Frau, and Puru)   Rampage (Open to all Espadas, Frau, and Puru) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 11:40 pm

Asekoi felt a reaitsu like the captain she had fought a long time ago.In that respect she sensed it was strong.When she finally reached the position she saw a cloud of smoke and what looked like an Espada.Asekoi was unable to discern if this person was or not but they were surly strong.She had no choice but to act...or at least try and get some info for the King.
"What is your name stranger?The reason I ask is I don't know you."
Asekoi skipped over and walked around him.After studying him a bit she stepped back a little and held her Zan. close to her, essentially hugging it.
Back to top Go down
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

PostSubject: Re: Rampage (Open to all Espadas, Frau, and Puru)   Rampage (Open to all Espadas, Frau, and Puru) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 12:40 pm

Frau looks at Shiroi. "Well, maybe that's what the plan was.... after all Exodus WAS there." Frau unsheaths his zanpakuto as he too felt the reitsu of the oncoming espada. An aura of light formed around Frau as more hollow came. He waited for them to get closer. He heard the person behind him but decided to let Shiroi handle them, not knowing what to think of them.

((Sorry, a little short on time.))
Back to top Go down
Shiroi Ookami
Cero Espada
Shiroi Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Rampage (Open to all Espadas, Frau, and Puru)   Rampage (Open to all Espadas, Frau, and Puru) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 1:37 am

Shiroi looked at the girl that stood before him. Shiroi smiled. He stood up tall and ignoed what Shiroi sayed. " Shinigami you can handle these Hollows right. If not, Die with a bang." Shiroi. Shiroi then walked towards the espada. He smiled and with a rip sound, like if he riped threw time and space himself. Shiroi appeared behind the Espada. " My name doesn't matter to you, all tht maters is how long you can survive a fight with the Primero Espada." Shiroi said as he raised his hand at the back of head. Shiroi then charged a white cero. "Dodge this chick." Shiroi said as he released the cero atthe chick. When he did he seen that if she dodge it might hit the Shingami, and that might mean the death of Frau if he didn't react fast and move. Shiroi then released the charged white cero and fired it directly towards the chick head, as his hand and cero was only ten inches from her head. Shiroi then waited to see what she would do dodge or die from the impact.
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Division 1
Kenya

PostSubject: Re: Rampage (Open to all Espadas, Frau, and Puru)   Rampage (Open to all Espadas, Frau, and Puru) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 3:15 pm

With out even thinking Asekoi used her sunido to appear in front of the shinigami.it seemed the two were friends so she didn't want him to get hurt.It had been sometime she had tried this but she was willing to try it again so she opened her mouth wide enough yet still comfertable.The cero reached her and started to enter her mouth.when it had fully entered she grabbed her mouth with both hands.With little time to react she turned her head and the Cero roared out of her mouth.This was the last thing Asekoi wanted to do.With no choice she started to charge a Cero.Just then she remembered what today was.

"I'm sorry Mr.Stranger,but I have to play some other time.Bye now!"

After speaking she used sunido and left to meet her new leader.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rampage (Open to all Espadas, Frau, and Puru)   Rampage (Open to all Espadas, Frau, and Puru) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rampage (Open to all Espadas, Frau, and Puru)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Hueco Mundo :: Forest of Menos-
Jump to: