Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to Asia(?) ((Puru, Frau, Null & Other Super Humans.))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

Welcome to Asia(?) ((Puru, Frau, Null & Other Super Humans.)) Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Asia(?) ((Puru, Frau, Null & Other Super Humans.))   Welcome to Asia(?) ((Puru, Frau, Null & Other Super Humans.)) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 9:04 pm

puru wrote:
(after this post make new topic)

"frau i been wondering if exodus is so strong.... why dont her just fight this war him self rather then draging others in to it like a scardy cat...." she looks at him hoping out of the portal. she looks around at alot of the destrution that was caused. "an this is the reason why..... i say he shouldnt drag others in to this.... if he is a king why dont he just fight like his pawns do an fo too ss an setile it for good...."

Frau shakes his head at the question. "You do realize how big of an area his attack covers right? If all of his opponents were at the same place at the same time fighting him, he would almost certainly be defeated. No matter how strong he is. While I don't nescessarily agree with his methods, I do understand the strategy behind it." says Frau as he too steps out. He closes the gargantua behind him. "Puru, we need to get to the ground. It would be bad for someone to connect us with the gargantua. If anyone here has the ability to see it then most likely they would percieve us as enemies."
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Asia(?) ((Puru, Frau, Null & Other Super Humans.))   Welcome to Asia(?) ((Puru, Frau, Null & Other Super Humans.)) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 9:11 pm

"oh your right.... an i feel reynados spiritual power he was here not to long ago.... i hope we dont run in to him.... out of all the espada hes the coolest." puru dos a fan girl screem. "ok i went a little over board there.......but you have to admit i herd he beat sanga with out drawing his blade..." puru skips to the ground slowly.
Back to top Go down
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Asia(?) ((Puru, Frau, Null & Other Super Humans.))   Welcome to Asia(?) ((Puru, Frau, Null & Other Super Humans.)) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 8:10 pm

Frau doesn't reply at all to this. He just uses a minimal shunpo to get to the ground. He didn't see her fascination with Reynado. Not in the least bit, then again with the exception of Senju and Selle, he didn't find ANY of the espada fascinating asides from their ability in combat. He looks around a bit and then turns to Puru. "Is there any specific type of place you're looking for?"
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Asia(?) ((Puru, Frau, Null & Other Super Humans.))   Welcome to Asia(?) ((Puru, Frau, Null & Other Super Humans.)) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 12:53 am

puru stops talking to her self as she was explaining on how she would take rey aprat piece by piece. "uuummmmm not really i just wanted to come here to get away from things." puru puts her hands behide her head an looks around. "this place is pretty messed up." seeing as how an espada came though here no to long ago..
Back to top Go down
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Asia(?) ((Puru, Frau, Null & Other Super Humans.))   Welcome to Asia(?) ((Puru, Frau, Null & Other Super Humans.)) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 6:29 pm

((Have you even told Null about this topic?))

"Well, if you really want to get away from things then this isn't the place to do it." says Frau. "There are alot of more secluded areas. This is a city. Honestly it isn't where I meant for us to come out, because I have little to no experience with gargantua's my locationing was pretty far off." Frau looks around some more and thinks for a moment. "If you want we can try and figure out exactly where we are." suggests Frau.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Asia(?) ((Puru, Frau, Null & Other Super Humans.))   Welcome to Asia(?) ((Puru, Frau, Null & Other Super Humans.)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Asia(?) ((Puru, Frau, Null & Other Super Humans.))
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: World of the Living :: Asia-
Jump to: