Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FREE FOR ALLL!!!!!!!! (seph vs Xun vs Jaden)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sephiroth
Niger Everto
Sephiroth

FREE FOR ALLL!!!!!!!! (seph vs Xun vs Jaden) Empty
PostSubject: FREE FOR ALLL!!!!!!!! (seph vs Xun vs Jaden)   FREE FOR ALLL!!!!!!!! (seph vs Xun vs Jaden) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 9:59 pm

Sephiroth looked all around he was kinda happy. He had a smile on his face and he licked his lips. If you look at it you can see blood on him. Sephiroth's blade was pulled out. Blood was driping from it and behind him was the body of the bount leader. Or so he calls himself. If you looked at the body an arm is off of his body and part of his other arm looked like it was biten off. The man was also cut in half. Sephiroth laughed with an insane laugh when he thinks about the fight. He was just walking around and then the man showed up. Sephiroth looked at him. "What the hell do you want?" Sephiroth asked. The man looked at him. "To kill you Sephiroth. You don't need to know my name because you will be dead before you know it." The man said. Sephiroth laughed. "Is that so? And you know me? Wow." He said. The man looked at him. "I am the leader of the bounts." Sephiroth looked at him and smiled. "I here that you guys are crazy and you bring fear to people." Sephiroth said. "Yep." He said. Sephiroth pulled out his sword. "I bet i can make you beg for you life at the end of this." Sephiroth said. The man laughed and was at Sephiroth's face. He went for a punch to his face. Sephiroth shunpoed and cut him down the chest. "Wow i don't even need my sword." He said and put it away. The man pulled out his doll. Sephiroth grabed it and riped it in half. Sephiroth walked slowly to the man.

He shunpoed to him and punched him in the face. Sephiroth sent the man flying. He was on the ground and Sephiroth walked up to him. "Y-You devil." He said. Sephiroth looked at him and grabed his arm. He pulled on it and heared bones snap. The skin and flesh of the bount left him and was no longer on his body. Sephiroth tossed it to his right. "P-please leave me be." The man said. "I need something to eat." Sephiroth said and put his face next to his arm. Sephiroth took a bit out of it and the man screamed in pain. Sephiroth ate his arm. "good but not as good as i wanted it to be." Sephiroth said. "Here is what you get for not being as good as i thought you were. I told you i would make you beg for your life." Sephiroth said and crushed in his skull. Sephiroth pulled out his blade and cut him in half.

Sephiroth gose back to were he was. He wiped off all the blood on his blade and looked at him. "Some leader you are." Sephiroth said. He sat down and wiped the brain parts off his shoe. Sephiroth sighed. "When am i going to have a real fight?" Sephiroth asked. Soon Riuku said. Sephiroth closed his eyes. "I hope so." He said. Sephiroth looked all around. It was a land. Nothing was there but tall grass. You could see tress about a mile away. Under the grass was wet mud and blood mixed into it. Sephiroth waits for some one to show
Back to top Go down
Delz
RP Admin
Delz

PostSubject: Re: FREE FOR ALLL!!!!!!!! (seph vs Xun vs Jaden)   FREE FOR ALLL!!!!!!!! (seph vs Xun vs Jaden) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 10:43 pm

Xuntaii was wandering the plains of an unknown land, as he heard the screams of a tortured soul. Mixed with this screams was the squelching sound of blood pouring from muscles and flesh, the cracking of bones, and the unmistakeable laughter of insanity. More than likely this insanity also involved cannibalism, a gruesome yet common practice amongst the mentally ill. Thoughts of this horrid act filled Xuntaii's mind for a moment, the coppery taste of that sticky, warm, liquid sliding down one's throat. The squishy texture of human flesh one one's tongue, the sensation of ripping flesh from bone. These were all, of course, things he imagined one would experience; he had never actually attempted cannibalism himself.

Xuntaii was but a boy, however he was a boy with a soul stained by the blood of more innocents than most would care to count. This Xuntaii knew, and this was the reason he had come to this god-forsaken place, to meet with these god-forsaken people. He had become leader of his Society-The Society of Souls- so that he could rid the worlds of this corruption and insanity, and right all the wrongs he and his comrades had done. It would start with this single show off. This one battle would be the beginning of everything that he would do. It was the starting domino, creating a pattern no one could have predicted before the last one would fall.

His hair was a sloppy mess of locks, all going in various directions, long enough to cover his face and neck, though it was trimmed up on the sides and at the back, and pushed up onto the top of his head, swept to the side, so that it would not get in his line of vision. His eyes were cold. unwavering, and unrevealing of any emotions; almond in shape and color, with pupils so large they almost consumed the iris. He had a short stature, as he only appeared to be in his late teens, maybe early twenties. His left are was bare except for an extremely long length of black ribbon that was tied to his upper arm. On his right are was a massive sleeve that wasn't attached to his tunic, which would expand at the cuffs, covering his hand but still providing plenty of wiggle room. This sleeve was meant to conceal the metal bracings on that arm, placed there to protect his stronger arm from damage. Black in color, and trimmed in red fabric, the tunic that Xuntaii wore was a bit baggy; the collar came down in a wide v-neck to reveal the top of his sternum and his collar bone. His chest was bare and unmarked by scars or blemishes, like his cold and stony face and pale arms. The boy wore baggy, faded blue, pants that seemed just a bit too big for him. These pants were tucked into a pair of black boots that he donned on his feet.

At his waist hung the blade that had become his greatest ally and friend. Its handle was wrapped in aqua-blue silk, the pommel and cross guard both golden in color. The cross guard was in the shape of a crescent moon, the tips of either end almost touching. Instead of a sheath Xuntaii wrapped his blade in black ribbon, which seemed to be attached to the length upon his left arm. He placed his right hand upon the handle of the blade as he disappeared without a sound, flickering into view directly in front of the Vaizard that was commiting an act so vile that not even the majority of humans could accept it. Without showing his disgust, or any emotion at all for that matter, he nodded to the Vaizard.

"Xuntaii, Captain Commander of the Court Guard Squads, former lieutenant of the First Divison. Member of the Kuchiki family, and in that right a noble by blood. I hope you prove...entertaining.." Xuntaii said in a chillingly placid voice. There was no change in pitch or emotion, but it was somehow not monotonous. It showed no emotion or hidden meanings, he said what he said because it was what needed to be said, nothing else could be gathered from this, his face, or his erect posture.
Back to top Go down
Jaden Yoshinaru
Rogue Superhuman
Jaden Yoshinaru

PostSubject: Re: FREE FOR ALLL!!!!!!!! (seph vs Xun vs Jaden)   FREE FOR ALLL!!!!!!!! (seph vs Xun vs Jaden) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 11:41 pm

It was, a hot day. About 70 degrees, and the sun clamly sat upon its throne in the heavens. Two massive powers had appeared in a field just up ahead. It was not his area of experience to fight in such locations, however he would study his opponents from this safe distance for now. To observe them first before they could attack him. He sealed his rei off, so that none could detect him. As they spoke to each other. He watched carefully and then he would notice something crazy about the landscape. The ground was squishy, and because of that, there would be traces of water in the area most likely. Swinging his hand around in a cirlce a bit, he managed to make a water like kunai, that he would use for later. As for now he hid amoung the tall grass. Analyzing his soon to be targets.

[Rushed]
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Niger Everto
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: FREE FOR ALLL!!!!!!!! (seph vs Xun vs Jaden)   FREE FOR ALLL!!!!!!!! (seph vs Xun vs Jaden) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 11:53 pm

Sephiroth looked at the man who just said his name,rank and all other things. "Sephiroth. Vizard. Niger Everto rank in the Vizards." Sephiroth said. He pulled out his blade and shunpoed away from him. Sephiroth showed up in front of him and put his swords tip on his opponents tip. "It is nice to meet you." Sephiroth said he felt somthing hit his hand. He looked down. It was blood. Sephiroth looked at it and licked it. "Oh it's the bounts. I was about to say. How the hell did you cut me?" Sephiroth said. He poped his neck and with his other hand he pointed at the body. "I hope your better then him." He said. Sephiroth mite not be a leader rank but ranks mean Nothing to him. it's all about the power and thats what he had. Power. Sephiroth wiped the rest of the bounts blood off of him and he sighed. "Lets do this." He said. Sephiroth shunpoed and was next to him. Sephiroth swung his blade at the man. "I was told to wait to attack you but i gess seeing as how your here no point in waiting." Sephiroth said. He shunpoed again and went to cut the back of the guys feet. If they hit the man would have a hard time standing. Sephiroth was now standing about ten feet away from him and the mud under him was hard and it was like a rock. If someone put there hand on it they would be burned by it because of the heat that Sephiroth used to make it hard.
Back to top Go down
Delz
RP Admin
Delz

PostSubject: Re: FREE FOR ALLL!!!!!!!! (seph vs Xun vs Jaden)   FREE FOR ALLL!!!!!!!! (seph vs Xun vs Jaden) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 12:07 pm

Xuntaii's sensitivity to reiatsu was one of his greatest features, and this sensitivity allowed him to sense a spark of reiatsu, but only for an instant before it died down. He had assumed it was the last spark of life that the Bount leader's body had, releasing itself from its earthen restraints to join Xuntaii's kind amongst the dead. This thought distracted him while his opponent appeared in front of him, and began to talk about something that Xuntaii honestly didn't find important. His opponent's voice was a buzzing in his ear, coming from an annoying pest that just wouldn't shut up. Like any other boy, his instinct when it came to bugs was to squish them or show them to women. Since the latter was obviously both idiotic and impossible at the moment, Xuntaii would have to go with the first. He knew he had come here to fight, but it was so bothersome.

He heard the cracking sound of his opponent flickering away again, several times to be exact. It seemed his opponent was somehow very proud of himself for mastering such a basic technique, and wanted to show it off to someone better than him. The man's blade came at his side, just as Xuntaii disappeared. His shunpo was silent, except for the smallest cracking noise, like the snap of a twig. Suddenly, he was behind his assaulter's back. The Vaizard would disappear again, and so would he. However, instead of appearing behind his opponent's back again, he appeared on the other side of the field. He was floating several feet over the height of the Vaizard, and ended up being only a few feet behind the hollowfied-shinigami as he reappeared. He had used some form of super-heating technique to turn the mud solid and searing hot. It was a wonder the young boy had lasted so long without having to switch his weight around to keep from burning.

Disappearing once more, he reappeared where he had once stood, this time facing his opponent. His blade was still not drawn, and his expression hadn't changed. He wasn't fighting for thrills or power, he was fighting because he had to, and it was perfectly clear that he was not planning on enjoying any part of it. "Wow, you really are powerful." He remarked sarcastically with a yawn.

Suddenly, the reaitsu around his bare, left arm, grew significantly. It seemed it was all being pulled toward his palm as he raised it up toward his opponent. I was never very good at this sort of thing, but I'm sure my reiatsu alone will be enough to do some damage, even if I can't remember the dammed incantation... Xuntaii thought in a gruff, frustrated voice. He hated using kidou, but he hated revealing his strength even more. He was afraid that going head-to-head with this opponent using his speciality, the blade, was going to risk bringing him in too deep within the fight. He might get carried away and release his Shi Kai.

He sighed as the reiatsu bubbled out of his hand in the form of blue light, it followed his hand like water, moving to his extended index and middle finger. There it formed into a large disk of blue-ish white light, seeming to condense and grow in power. "Hado number four, Byakurai." Xuntaii said in a dull, uninterested voice. Suddenly, the disk shattered and revealed a massive bolt of swirling reiatsu. This reiatsu seemed to resemble a bolt of lightning, which seared the air as it shot toward his opponent, straight as an arrow.
Back to top Go down
Jaden Yoshinaru
Rogue Superhuman
Jaden Yoshinaru

PostSubject: Re: FREE FOR ALLL!!!!!!!! (seph vs Xun vs Jaden)   FREE FOR ALLL!!!!!!!! (seph vs Xun vs Jaden) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 5:46 pm

These two foes, who became in a furiously dull battle, had remained in there sealed form. However, Jaden would now get into the fray. Luckily the ground here was completely covered with muddy earth, and blood. It would be the perfect opportunity to strike. However, due to the certain circumstances of the battle, he would need to have a nice set up.

He stood to his feet, using his water clone to rush over there, it smiled politely and spoke. "Names Jaden, Bring it on." He said as it rushed at Xun as if it was rock lee. Leaping into the air, and bringing a kick downward at the mans chest. With a snap to follow up on that that would activate the sudden compressed energy. The convulsion happening instantly. Jaden, who had stood a few feet back from the two, decided to slowly shake the water from the mud below, also collecting the blood from the bounts lifeless body.

He had enough in his hand to make a orb, the size of a beach-ball, and he shaped it with his mind. Creating a long sturdy water lance. He spun it around his body and looked forward, using the rest of the water to make a water horse(not a sea horse) and with that he straddled it. Looking forward with malice in his eyes. "This is my Horse Form. 100% EXCURSION!!!" He spoke as he rode the water like beast forward.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Niger Everto
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: FREE FOR ALLL!!!!!!!! (seph vs Xun vs Jaden)   FREE FOR ALLL!!!!!!!! (seph vs Xun vs Jaden) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 6:01 pm

Sephiroth smiled with an insane smile. "YES! THIS IS WHAT I WANT! THREE INSANE PEOPLE FIGHTING! I JUST LOVE IT!" Sephiroth said. he jumped away from the captain and his kidou. He looked over at the man called Jaden. "Your going to have to die now. You stoped the fight with me and This guy." He said and pointed his blade at the captain. "This will be hard." He said. Sephiroth shunpoed and was in the air. "Don't tell people." He said. Sephiroth looked at them with a smile. "I don't like to show my true power. But in your case, i'll show." He said. Then, alll this power was comeing out of his body. Sephiroth's arm was just as strong as the captain showed. Sephiroth shot himself at Jaden and pulled his blade back. Sephiroth swung it at him and if it hit the man he would be cut in half or it he has something to stop the blade he would be crushed into the groud. After that one he looked over at the Captain. "Your tern." He said. Sephiroth shot to him and stoped. Sephiroth put two fingers out and they were pointed at the captains right eye. "Hado #33. Sokatsui" Said Sephiroth. He waits to see how this terns out.
Back to top Go down
Delz
RP Admin
Delz

PostSubject: Re: FREE FOR ALLL!!!!!!!! (seph vs Xun vs Jaden)   FREE FOR ALLL!!!!!!!! (seph vs Xun vs Jaden) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 12:26 pm

Xuntaii was an expert at close-combat, meaning that such a forward assault from the creation wouldn't touch him. However, he was not an expert on this 'Jaden' or his abilities, so the explosion had been quite the predicament. Xuntaii easily shifted himself away from the kick, hopping out of the way as the clone exploded in a mass of water. As the explosion occured, Xuntaii would use his shunpo, attempting an escape from the surprise attack. It was a good tactic, something that Xuntaii would not have seen coming. However, Xuntaii was quick on his feet. He managed to avoid the blast just barely; being struck upon his left arm by the aftermath, tearing the black ribbon from his extremity.

Suddenly, the black ribbon fell away, and his sword lost its make-shift sheath. It hung in his sash, the silvery, razor-sharp blade gleaming in the intense sunlight. As he looked down to see what had happened to his arm, he noticed a shadow appear just in front of him. Looking up, he saw the hand of his opponent directly in front of his eye, a blinding light beginning to appear. With a snap of his arm, he would knock the hand away, causing the Sokatsui to sear his hair on its way past his skull and off into the distance.

"That isn't your true power, that's a half-assed Kidou and an ignorantly sloppy attack with a katana. I've seen academy students that were more battle-smart than you, that's just pathetic." Xuntaii said in the same bored tone as before. He would disappear once more, reappearing to the right of the Vaizard. At the moment, Xuntaii had no interest in the boy who used water as a weapon, as the boy wasn't attacking him right then and there. Xuntaii worked with a simple strategy during free for all battles. He would focus on not getting hit, and counter the most recent strike if there was an opportunity, but mainly he would allow his opponents to kill each other for him.

The unsheathed blade was removed from his sash, flashing as it was brought up in a quick arc that wouldn't carry much force behind it. The attack was meant to be fast, not powerful. With a twist of his wrist, he brought the blade back down upon his opponent's skull. This attack was only slightly slower, but it was significantly more powerful. He honestly didn't have time to be messing around with weaklings obsessed with power, he would end this quickly and efficiently.
Back to top Go down
Jaden Yoshinaru
Rogue Superhuman
Jaden Yoshinaru

PostSubject: Re: FREE FOR ALLL!!!!!!!! (seph vs Xun vs Jaden)   FREE FOR ALLL!!!!!!!! (seph vs Xun vs Jaden) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 9:04 pm

He noticed that the man named seph lunged into the air, and he had attempted to cut the Superhuman, however it was not going to be a pretty bloodbath for his opponent. He had, morphed the head of the lance that he carried, and shot out 100 tendrils of water, capable of piercing into his opponents flesh and organs, and he aimed it at the torso of his opponent as he was in the air. They were grouped together in a way, but held just enough space so that he would be impaled in the lung, heart, stomach, and all around the ribcage. Before the Vaizard could even do anything against the man. The water horse morphed itself into a wave, and the wave had let Jaden sink into it, after the attack was used. This making it so that the water would not cover his body completely. It covered jadens lower half, so that his movements where faster and more timed. He was ready for whatever his opponents did now. Though he was impressed by his opponent Xuns tactics and quick thinking. However the Vaizard was an uncoordinated wreak. An disappointment basically. However, Jaden would control the water he had to a certain limit. He needed to find more water. So that he could pull off a tactic he had not done since the days he was with his pal Haitian. "Time to die? I think not." Jaden spoke as he made his way to the opposite side of his enemies. So that he and the others where now in a triangle standing meters from each other.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Niger Everto
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: FREE FOR ALLL!!!!!!!! (seph vs Xun vs Jaden)   FREE FOR ALLL!!!!!!!! (seph vs Xun vs Jaden) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 6:21 pm

Sephiroth smiled he put his hand on his blade. "Anomie." He said with a calm voice and then fire shot off of his body and when the water hit it terned to steam and then the fire cleared up and he was gone. Sephiroth was on the ground and had his reitsu hiden so no one could find him and the tall grass helped more. He moved slowly to the captain cammander and then smiled. He looked at him and shot his blade to the mans spine and if it hit he would be killed because it would break his spine and go right through his hear. He waits for them to react.

(sorry short)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FREE FOR ALLL!!!!!!!! (seph vs Xun vs Jaden)   FREE FOR ALLL!!!!!!!! (seph vs Xun vs Jaden) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FREE FOR ALLL!!!!!!!! (seph vs Xun vs Jaden)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Non Story RPG :: Sparring Matches/Practice Fights-
Jump to: