Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sending wave two

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hezro Hittori
Captain Commander
Hezro Hittori

Sending wave two Empty
PostSubject: Sending wave two   Sending wave two I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 11:31 am

Exodus paced toward the war room with a folder in his hands. All of the espada in the world of the living, save for sanga had made contact. Now it was his turn and the upper numbers of the espada to attack. He had calledd together the remaining espada to the war room. He was completely focused for the invasion, this would be the end of the shinigami. He found his chair at the end of the massive stone table and sat down, waiting doe the others to arrive.
Back to top Go down
http://bleachsoulsofwar.powerrpg.com
Selle Alaita
Novena Fraccion

Sending wave two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sending wave two   Sending wave two I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 1:56 pm

Selle walks into war room. She takes her seat at the table and waits for others to appear. She looks at Exodus and it is obvious right away that her she wasn't her "typical" ditzy self. She seemed extremely serious and a little excited at the same time.

"Hello Exodus-Sama. I hope that this meeting means what I think it does." she says. She had been looking forward to this day since she had heard of it. She had wanted to test out her abilities for quite some time but you never could quite get a reading of your true skills in spars, so a potential fight to the death excited her.
Back to top Go down
Hezro Hittori
Captain Commander
Hezro Hittori

Sending wave two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sending wave two   Sending wave two I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 8:05 pm

"Yes it does. We will strike as soon as everyone arrives." Exodus said to her as he sat unmoving in his chair. He had been storing his spirtual power for a good two weeks now. Now his mask started to show constantly. He could feel his rage building up aganst the shinigami who had murdered his kind for so many years now. He waited patiently for the rest of his espada to arrive.

(short but i got alot of things to do atm.)
Back to top Go down
http://bleachsoulsofwar.powerrpg.com
Senju Kyijo
Quinta Espada
Senju Kyijo

Sending wave two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sending wave two   Sending wave two I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 9:37 pm

Senju entered the war room slowly, taking his designated seat before addressing anyone."Greetings my king, I assume it is our turn to strike at the very heart of the Shinigami?" getting to the point quick and smoothly.He was generally apathetic to fighting the Shinigami because to him it was nothing more than a chance to appease his God.He had little fear of dying, and any injuries would just heal within a day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sending wave two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sending wave two   Sending wave two I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sending wave two
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Hueco Mundo :: Las Noches :: Castle Oblivion :: Espada's War Room-
Jump to: