Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ryosen's Ceros

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ryosen
Hueco Mundo Lord/Arrancar Army Leader
Ryosen

Ryosen's Ceros Empty
PostSubject: Ryosen's Ceros   Ryosen's Ceros I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 9:10 am

(Yeah, I'm posting them here before finishing my app...since I already have them ready O_O)

Name: Nube Cero De Tormenta (Storm Cloud Zero)
State: Resurreccion
Description: He fires a Cero from one of his pistol that spreads in a tree-diagram like fashion creating a wide spread attack that is extremely difficult to avoid.
Cooldown: 3 posts

Name: Cero Senbakudan (虚閃光爆弾, Flash Bomb Zero)
State: Sealed
Description: Ryosen places both hands forward with his fingers stretching out, concentrating energy into his fingertips. He then fires several hundred small yellow shots of energy that act as a machine gun blast. He also seems to be able to fire the attack in a cone shape, causing a shotgun effect. He can also combine this attack with his Flame Of Rage,which creates an enhanced version of the Flash Bomb Zero, as it has an extended range, being able to span across half a kilometer, and has increased attack power.
Cooldown: 5 posts

Name: Explosión grande Cero (大きい強打,Big Bang Zero)
State: Sealed
Description: In order to perform it, Ryosen extends his arm and opens his palm and turns his hand up at a 90 degree angle (as if to signal "Stop"). He then charges up a cero combining it with his Flame Of Rage and fires a powerful whitish-yellow energy sphere at the opponent. This attack creates an enormous explosion upon contact and leaves a huge mushroom cloud, making it reminiscent of the supposed Japanese obsession with nuclear explosions.Oddly enough, this Cero is shaped into a sphere of destruction, rather than a beam.
Cooldown: 3 posts

Name: Cero Perseguimiento (Chasing Zero)
State: Resurreccion
Description: Ryosen uses one of his pistols to unleash a barrage of Ceros simultaneously that, because of their density and grouping, appear to fuse together into one large Cero blast. He is able to change the direction of this attack during firing, making it extremely difficult to avoid. Ryosen is able to fire multiple Cero at the speed of a Bala technique.
Cooldown: 7 posts
Back to top Go down

Ryosen's Ceros
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Creation Center :: Customs Registration-
Jump to: