Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Challenge me brave soul

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazumi

Challenge me brave soul Empty
PostSubject: Challenge me brave soul   Challenge me brave soul I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 5:13 pm

Standing quietly at first amongst a capricious crowd of onlookers the man, Kazumi some 6'0 tall, stockily build with caramel dark skin speaks to the spectators, 'Ahem.. I am here to challenge the greatest warrior in this coliseum. So if you think you have what it takes step forward from out of hiding and confront me, confront me brave soul.' Immediately the large stadium filled with thousands of spectators calms and becomes silent at the words spoken by Kaguya Kazumi. 'Is there anyone?'
Back to top Go down
Kyaksu Jujin
6th Division Captain
Kyaksu Jujin

PostSubject: Re: Challenge me brave soul   Challenge me brave soul I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 11:15 am

Kyaksu was sitting in the crowd completely masking his reiatsu. He sat there waiting to see who would dare take on a captain. Silence, Not one soul dared to challenge him?

Then kyaksu decided to act. He released a horribly massive amount of reiatsu and stood up. Looking at Kazumi he smirked and pulled out his zanpaktou and waited on him to make a move.
Back to top Go down
Kazumi

PostSubject: Re: Challenge me brave soul   Challenge me brave soul I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 5:55 pm

'Ah.. so we do have a brave soul in the building,' taking hold of his zanpakuto's hilt Kazumi could feel the massive release of spiritual pressure from an unknown source deep within the depths of the thronging stands. Then he sees the man standing with his zanpakuto drawn 'Feisty one eh?' Kazumi hops down from a stand placed in the center of the arid, heavily dusted coliseum flourishing his zanpakuto in an arching motion. 'So I guess you want me to make the first move....mute one. Well then guess I shall, Now, Burn, Melt, Devour!' With the release Kazumi drops his zanpakuto to the ground, and from it rises 20 bullets. Kazumi now has on a ninja suit similar to that of the 2nd squads.

Kazumi leaps backward into the air as two of his bullets rush at the man, at the exact same speed as a bullet shot from a gun, not aiming at him but behind him.
Back to top Go down
Kyaksu Jujin
6th Division Captain
Kyaksu Jujin

PostSubject: Re: Challenge me brave soul   Challenge me brave soul I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 9:40 am

Kyaksu watch as the man release his zanpaktou.

"Tsk tsk, So quick to release your power...."

Kyaksu voice sounded cold and evil....again demon like. He watch as the man jumped back and the 2 bullets rushing at the location of where he was standing.

"Engulf the world in darkness, Yokoshima!"

And as quickly as he had said that he calmly said, "Sashimasu."

The spikes release and hit the bullets head on. "Now now, be nice..." He chuckled and waited to she what the man would do...
Back to top Go down
Kazumi

PostSubject: Re: Challenge me brave soul   Challenge me brave soul I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 2:57 am

Unfortunate as it was the bullets would suddenly make a smooth dive before the spikes could release and hit them head on. The bullets dived just below the spikes allowing the spikes to fly further back in the crowd behind Kazumi, impaling some poor soul in their head and rib cage spilling out a mess of blood and guts, which the crowd revels in, its what they came to see afterall. Kazumi would however levitate in the air by simple reiatsu manipulation, 18 of his bullets still whizzing capriciously about the immediate wind near his body. The two bullets which he had sent at the man first however would make a quick ascent upward into the sky, followed by them coming back down in a decent aimed at captain Kyaksu's head. But before that 3 of the bullets whizzing about by Kazumi would fly out at the man aiming for such places as his head, neck, and legs. 'I'm not the 'nice' type of person...'
Back to top Go down
Kyaksu Jujin
6th Division Captain
Kyaksu Jujin

PostSubject: Re: Challenge me brave soul   Challenge me brave soul I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 11:35 am

Kyaksu had planned on this, he knew his spikes wouldnt stop the bullets. He looked at the man levitating and smirked.

Just then he disappeared in a dark cloud, which in turned disappeared itself. His reiatsu completely masked. He moved away and said under his breath "Hado 63. Raikōhō!!" A hole opened in mid air and the huge lightning bolt went straight for the captains chest. Then kyaksu moved again.
Back to top Go down
Kazumi

PostSubject: Re: Challenge me brave soul   Challenge me brave soul I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 10:25 pm

OOC: Having not responded to my bullets in the appropriate manner, I will be taking a hit/kill. Just simply 'moving away' doesnt quite work.

Um.. It seemed as though when the captain tried to move, he fell short of the position he was moving too, as he moved directly into the range of the three bullets aimed at him. One of the bullets fly threw his throat and cascades out the other end of his neck, smashing several vital vertebrea, and leaving the acid from the tails to burn most of what remained. Another of the three bullets crash directly into the mans scrotum sac bursting it instantly and becoming lodged in his pelvis. This bullet also left behind acid which would burn any remains of the man's penis along with his scrotum away into nothingness. The last and final bullet would fly just past the man's right ear, though not piercing him, it would leave the whole right side of the man's head burned to a crisp. And even so these three bullets had well done their job, the two bullets from earlier would come down upon him, smashing into whatever was left of his skull, and his right should, basically leaving his body a mess of burning acid. It was unrecongnizable by the time the acid chewed through his flesh, bone, and organs. 'This brave soul is gone, now! is there anyone else?'
Back to top Go down
Kyaksu Jujin
6th Division Captain
Kyaksu Jujin

PostSubject: Re: Challenge me brave soul   Challenge me brave soul I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 7:14 pm

OCC: Read the rules, you just god modded....you cannot predict an opponents moves or weather or not you killed them, and another thing, read my post again and read the ability i used...
Back to top Go down
Reynado
Segundo Espada
Reynado

PostSubject: Re: Challenge me brave soul   Challenge me brave soul I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 12:53 am

[It would seem his dissapeared into this dark cloud transporting him somewhere else away from your incoming attacks in a direct form of transport away and not like Shunpo. However im going to go for another mod/admin looking at this as im not sure myself.]
Back to top Go down
Kazumi

PostSubject: Re: Challenge me brave soul   Challenge me brave soul I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 1:16 am

OOC: You did not specify where you moved so I specified for you, its completely ok to do what I just did. Next time you should specify and for all i or whoever knows you could have not moved in time in the first place so there, unless you have anything else to argue its done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Challenge me brave soul   Challenge me brave soul I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Challenge me brave soul
Page 1 of 1