Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Asekoi's char.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenya
Division 1
Kenya

Asekoi's char. Empty
PostSubject: Asekoi's char.   Asekoi's char. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 8:01 pm

Name: Asekoi

Visual Age: 10

Number: 101

Aspect Of Death:none

Mask fragment location: bottom half of mouth and collar

Hollow Hole location: heart

Espada Tatto location: if I have on its on the back of my right shoulder.

Appearance:
Asekoi's char. Normal_white_petals
Her former Espada uniform she wears is the smallest, the uniform was talored to her hight and weight but to her request the sleevs are several inches to long.

Personality: she's quiet and shy.She takes orders and does them to the T.She can never get angered.she speaks with a soft voice and has been told many times to speak up.several people have been known to hate her for this.

Background/RP Sample

Background: When she was 10 she died and walked the earth for 7 years before she was eaten by a hollow.Later she fought the conscious of that hollow and won.Ever since then she has controlled that body and crafted it to her image.when she was in adj. she never experienced the thirst.It was a complete mystery how she became a Vasto lorde with out eating other hollows.This was later discovered that because of her takeover on the body her spirit started to stir the others inside that same body.after twenty years she finally suppressed every last spirit in the body and bent them to her will.With that knowledge behind her she has been known to 'sweet talk' others into doing her bidding.When she became an Espada she led a small force to Japan for an outpost.Someone in her own Frac. sold out to soul and sent squad 11 to deal with them.When she arrived her team fanned out like planed.almost an hour into the mission squad 11 appeared and trashed all the team.Menos after Menos died.even her specially selected Adj. were being killed off.The only ones left were her, her first, and two Adj.killing the Adj. the captain himself stepped up to fight her.though she fought gallantly she herself was responsible for the failure not just solely because she was the Espada,but she hand picked, vouched and looked after the traitor.She left for several years plotting the death of her former friend.She leaked that she would be going to help soul and tried to get the traitor to show himself.As planed he did.She swiftly killed him and returned to the Espada.Ever since she killed him Asekoi remained silent and trustworthy to those ordered to work with her.As her punishment she was granted to stay alive in exchange for her full support in the upcoming battle.She was then ranked Privaron Espada 101 and answered only to the Exiquious and the king of hollows himself.There was an unsigned agreement between her and the king,As to what that inhales is if she refuses an order she will be killed on the spot by the king or Exiquies Leader.Over time she became close to the 6 Vasto Lordes that have been assigned as her guards.With this being said they are ordered and are willing to give their life for her.But these Vasto Lordes were hand picked by the king himself and are ordered to kill her if she Hesitates to Execute her orders.

Innate Ability

Name: Cero Doble

Description: Asekoi sucks in a cero and allows her to add her own cero to it and essentially regurgitate it back at her opponent.Asekoi can only use this twice per battle

Resurreccion Information

Name: shinku-hasu=Deep crimson-lotus

Release Phrase: cry-nakigoe

Element/Family: Void

Represent: Animal

Sealed Resurreccion:
Asekoi's char. Katana_White_Warrior_Skull_Sword_w_XL0868_1549

Released Resurreccion:
Asekoi's char. White_lion_female-by_Denise_McQuillen

Resurreccion Special Ability: it allows Asekoi to open a void, in her body, to another dimension through her mouth and suck in any projectile attack(i.e. bullets/cero/some kido) and shoot them back out or gather them for another fight.Asekoi has demonstrated to only be able to absorb up to lvl 60.She also has been seen to be able to absorb 1/5 of a Gran ray Cero.When this happens there is an explosion in the void starting the accumulation process over.The void inside her is almost the same as the mod soul in ancient times known as nova.This ability is used along the same lines and if another with that ability uses it they can open a portal to that dimension and vise versa.The attack aspect to this ability has been dubbed ura senkou-or back flash.The acumalated energy fires off as what looks like a cero.The power of this 'cero' like back flash is only 3x a regular cero.As such the radious is only as big as her mouth.

Techniques

Name: Sunido (arrancar equivalent to shunpo)
State: both
Description: Move faster than the eye can see for several feet(1-40feet)
Duration and/or cooldown:none

Name: cero y destrucción
State: both
Description: fires a normal cero with extra range which is primarily used for mass building destruction.(cuts power for range)She has demonstrated this attack before.She had her Frac. guard her so she could charge.Once finished she fired her cero.The attack recreated 3/4 of the town to rubble.
Duration and/or cool down:
D:takes 1 post to charge
C:takes 2 posts till it can be used again

Last edited by Asekoi on Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:59 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shiroi Ookami
Cero Espada
Shiroi Ookami

Asekoi's char. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asekoi's char.   Asekoi's char. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 8:26 pm

Okay,I do this step by step........

To be a Privaron Espada you need to be around 200-300 years old. An Hollow is older then you. Also your History needs more description like how you became an Espada, Why was your espada rank taken away...... Also, A Privaron Espada number is like 101 - 105... Not 301...Just means you was the 301 arrancar (Arrancar are weaker then Espadas) born. Final thing, Edit your Personality...I hardly understand it.

Hum Hoping for more but I'll Take it.

Next Step, Your Cero Doble... How many time can you do this move.

Add more to the description for your cero y destrucción, Tech. Please.
Also your Resurreccion Special Ability, What can it absorb. (Example: Can only Absorb up to Kido 59, and only Normal Espada Cero.) Also add more Description to your Ability, Once done I check if everything's okay.

Back to top Go down
Shiroi Ookami
Cero Espada
Shiroi Ookami

Asekoi's char. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asekoi's char.   Asekoi's char. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 11:17 pm

You Seem to have fix all I ask and made it a bit better.....
You have m Aprroval
Wait for another Admin/Mod to check it before use.

Asekoi's char. Approv10
Back to top Go down
Ryosen
Hueco Mundo Lord/Arrancar Army Leader
Ryosen

Asekoi's char. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asekoi's char.   Asekoi's char. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 11:20 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Hezro Hittori
Captain Commander
Hezro Hittori

Asekoi's char. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asekoi's char.   Asekoi's char. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 10:50 pm

DEAD BY CONTROLLED EXPLOSION
Back to top Go down
http://bleachsoulsofwar.powerrpg.com
Sponsored content

Asekoi's char. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asekoi's char.   Asekoi's char. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Asekoi's char.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Creation Center :: Character Registration :: Deceased/Inactive Dumpster-
Jump to: