Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Most Random Battle

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mezuki Kazara
Privaron Espada
Mezuki Kazara

Most Random Battle Empty
PostSubject: Most Random Battle   Most Random Battle I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 7:26 pm

Mezuki stood a top a very high building waiting for his enemy to arrive a vizard that he had his eye on and wanted to try his luck against when he had the time. Being that he was a vizard he had to pick a place that was hidden so that no one would think it was the start of another war but at the same time he wanted to make sure that he picked a place that would work very well for him in the match. Mezuki looked at the area building almost in every direction leaving on ten feet of space between each building mezuki knew it would be a perfect place for him to fight. Mezuki pulled a small soda from his robe openning the soda and taking a large gulp before sitting down on foot hanging off the side of building.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Niger Everto
Sephiroth

Most Random Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most Random Battle   Most Random Battle I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 7:37 pm

Sephiroth was walking around in las noches. He had nothing to do. He needed something. Sephiroth opened a door and walked in he sighed and felt that someone was in here. He walked around and could not find the man. He sighed again. "Hello?" He said. He did not hear a thing. Sephiroth poped his back. "I know your in here." Sephiroth said. "My name is Sephiroth. I am the vizard that is helping you guys out." He said. Sephiroth he sat down and put his hand on his head holding it up. Sephiroth looked around and did not see the man. After some time he found him. "Hello." He said. Sephiroth smiled. "Are you the one that wanted me to come here?" He asked. Sephiroth poped his wrists and his sword was hitting the ground. He put his hand on his blade and ran his hand down it. He got back to his feet and looked at the man. Sephiroth did not know what he wanted. He did not know why he was here. He also did not know why the hell he picked this place out of all the places in las noches. He looked at him. "do you know how hard it was to find this place? You could have just saved me the time and picked a place i know how to get to. This place is big." He said with a deep sigh at the end of it.
Back to top Go down
Mezuki Kazara
Privaron Espada
Mezuki Kazara

Most Random Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most Random Battle   Most Random Battle I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 12:45 am

Mezuki watched as the vizard walked into the battle ground. Mezuki waiting until he was completely surrounded by buildings to answer to the enemies calling jump down just before he did so.

"I'm Here!"

His voice echoed through the narrow pathways between the buildings. Mezuki ran on the wall of a nearby building climbing a top of it again setting his sights on the man he drew one of his guns and began to aim it at the man. His aim was almost perfect with two guns but he had no idea how it would work with just one making sure the shot was even he fired not trying for a kill shot just aiming for the mans foot to play with him. After firing mezuki drew his other gun ready to re act at any time.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Niger Everto
Sephiroth

Most Random Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most Random Battle   Most Random Battle I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 1:00 am

Sephiroth looked at him and pulled his sword out the same time he pulled his gun out. Sephiroth had his eye's on the gun and when the man shot, Sephiroth could tell by how his arm was were it was going and stoped it with his blade and shot it to the side. Sephiroth laughed. "Realy? that's all you can do? Come on." Sephiroth said. "If your going to kill me, someone realy helpfull to the war at least make it something i'll like." Sephiroth said. He smiled a crazy smile and then pointed his blade at him. "Your going to have to die." Sephiroth said. He looked at him with a weird look. "Hell, I don't even know you. My name is Sephiroth. Vizard. In the highest court the vizards have. One of the strongest." Sephiroth said. He shunpoed to him and then looked at the mans head. Sephiroth swung his blade at him vary fast and with alot of power. If it hit him his arm would be cut clean off. Sephiroth looked at his other gun and then smiled. "Well now cowboy. Show me your shooten." Sephiroth said in a voice that you would hear in the plays with cowboys and all that little kid bull shit. Sephiroth waits to see what the man will do.
Back to top Go down
Mezuki Kazara
Privaron Espada
Mezuki Kazara

Most Random Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most Random Battle   Most Random Battle I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 1:08 am

Mezuki was suprised how quickly the man had spotted him and began to respond very quickly.

"I was just testing you of course. And i am Mezuki Kazara former espada number 102."

As he finished his sentence the sephiroth had shunpoed next to him and swung at him with a large amount of force. Mezuki quickly grabbed his other gun and threw it up in defense blocking the swing with his two guns but the sheer power from the attack sent him flying into a nearby wall. As he slammed into the wall the pain shot from his back through the rest of his body but he ignored it for now. As he hit the rocks a burst of smoke appeared in front of him which gave him a perfect chance. Mezuki fired a flurry of bullets though the smoke and shunpoed a safe distance away behind a building trying to think of a plan leaning over very well hidden but still able to view how the vizard would re act to his attack.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Niger Everto
Sephiroth

Most Random Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most Random Battle   Most Random Battle I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 1:22 am

Sephiroth smiled at him and moved his blade to each shot that the man had and knocked them away. Sephiroth had them go all over the place. "Testing me? Don't make me laugh." Sephiroth said. "So, you were the 2nd Espada once? Well what the hell happend?" Sephiroth asked. he sighed and looked at were he was hiding. "I know your there. I can feel your reitsu." Sephiroth said. He shunpoed to the man named Mezuki and looked him dead in the eye. Sephiroth sighed. "I was hoping you'll be stronger." Sephiroth said. He pulled his blade back again and swung it at the mans chest. Before it would hit him, Sephiroth shunpoed to his back for the attack and used more power and then waits for him to do something.

(Sorry short)
Back to top Go down
Mezuki Kazara
Privaron Espada
Mezuki Kazara

Most Random Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most Random Battle   Most Random Battle I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 1:30 am

Mezuki chuckled as he saw the man block his bullets he would have to try much harder if he planned to actually hurt him. Hearing the question of the vizard his head dropped for a moment then quickly rose again.

"My rank was decreaced because i killed a fraction of another espada."

As he finished his sentence the man shunpoed in front of him which was what he expected this time. Mezuki shunpoed upside down over his head just as he attempted to shunpo behind mezuki. He aimed both of his guns down on sephiroths head and began to unload what seemed like hundreds of bullets from both of his guns trying to strike the enemy from above.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Niger Everto
Sephiroth

Most Random Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most Random Battle   Most Random Battle I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 1:39 am

Sephiroth looked at the man with his eye's widend up. He put his sword in the way and then a could of dust formed. Sephiroth smiled under the dust. "You....YOu....YOUR DEAD! I WAS GOING TO PLAY WITH YOU BUT NOW YOU JUST PISSED ME OFF AND I'M JUST GOING TO KILL YOU. YOU HEAR ME?!" Sephiroth said and swung his blade. the dust shot off of him and some blood was on him and his shirt was torn. Sephiroth took it off and showed all the scars on his body. Sephiroth pointed his blade at him. "ANOMIE!" Sephiroth screamed. Then, fire shot all over his body and covered him up. You could not see him and in the fire you could hear a insane laugh of a crazy man. Sephiroth's blade started to poke out of the fire and then it moved a little so you can see his face. The blood was burned shut and he pointed his blade at Mez. The fire that was around him shot to the man and was going at a fast speed. Sephiroth shot himself at Mez and then was at him and went for a kick to the face. Sephiroth was ready for all that he could do. If he put his guns in the way, Sephiroth would put his blade on them so he can't shoot at him. If he hit him the fire would shoot at him. If he missed he would have the fire miss Sephiroth and still go to Mez. He waits for Mez to do something.
Back to top Go down
Mezuki Kazara
Privaron Espada
Mezuki Kazara

Most Random Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most Random Battle   Most Random Battle I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 1:48 am

Mezuki was suprised that the vizard has released his blade already but was some what prepared for it. As the fire shoot at him he saw it coming much slower then normal side stepping and then blinking again seeing the flame fly past him feeling the heat from the blast of fire he looked to the man just as his foot connected to his face. Mezuki flew back again but this time with much more force. As he flew back this time mezuki fired bullets again but this time much more wild and in all diretions at the vizard and just before hitting the nearby wall he flipped his legs hitting the wall but sinking in as he jumped off of the wall and into the air still firing bullets. Stopping mid air he waited to see the re action of the vizard his guns still aimed at where he was standing.

"Awww does the vizard have a temper?"
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Niger Everto
Sephiroth

Most Random Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most Random Battle   Most Random Battle I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 1:56 am

Sephiroth smiled and spun his blade around knocking the bullets away and with the last one he spun around himself and had the shot sit on his sword. Sephiroth then shot the bullet at Mez with a faster speed then he had. Sephiroth put his hand on some of the blood that was still on his body. He licked it. "Mmmmm. Blood. Now, time to find out what yours tasts like." Sephiroth said with a crazy smile. He shunpoed at him and was going all around the man and it looked like there was over 100 of him. Sephiroth was laughing at the man. He still had his eyes on him and then he was gone. Sephiroth had his reitsu hiden so that he can't find him. Sephiroth looked at him and then smile. time to make my move. Sephiroth thinks to himself. He shunpoed to the back of the man and went to stab him in the back of the spine and if he did get through his spine and out his gut, he would move his blade up over the mans head and cut him in half. he waits for him to do something.
Back to top Go down
Mezuki Kazara
Privaron Espada
Mezuki Kazara

Most Random Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most Random Battle   Most Random Battle I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 2:04 am

Mezuki just watched and noticed that the mans attitude had changed chince the vizard has released his sword. As he reflected the bullet back at him he shot another of his bullets back at it to slow it down follow by another to throw it off course making to fly right past his face. As the man began to move around him rapidly he seemed to be confused for a moment until he disappeared again. Looking around for him having no sign of him he quickly began to shift his body constantly not being able to find the vizard he had to be on guard. When he suddenly appeared mezuki tried to block the blade but was only able to push the blade away from his chest to his arm cutting it just barely missing the tendon. Mezuki then fired a flurry of bullets before senadoing down to the ground still unloading bullets.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Niger Everto
Sephiroth

Most Random Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most Random Battle   Most Random Battle I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 2:24 am

Sephiroth looked at the attacks and was spining his blade realy fast to knock away the bullets. "The same thing will not work on me." Sephiroth said. He looked down at the man and had his crazy smile on his face. Sephiroth shunpoed to his feet and then went to cut them and if they hit then the man could no longer stand. His reitsu was showing again and he shunpoed to the mans back and went to cut down his back. After that he went to cut his chest then last he went for the kill. He swung his blade down to the mans head and hopes that he lands the hit.

(Sorry it's short again.
Back to top Go down
Mezuki Kazara
Privaron Espada
Mezuki Kazara

Most Random Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most Random Battle   Most Random Battle I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 2:35 pm

Mezuki quickly shunpoed out of the way into the air to avoid the incomning attacks but he was to fast for him without releasing.

"Scream, Heaven and Hell!"

As he said those words mezuki rose his guns into the air putting them close to each other both of them making a loud screeching sound covering him in a blood red bright light. After the light disappeared mezuki outfit had completely changed. He was now wearing a heavy suit of armor one half a devil with blood red armor and four large red demon wings the other side a angel wearing bright white armor and four large white angel wings. In this state his guns had changed from their old rusty state into to new guns one with a red cross the other with a white cross. Mezuki looked down at the vizard and vanished. He reappeared behind sephiroth firing multiple bullets and disappeared again reappearing over his head spinning and firing bullet making it much harder for him to shunpo in range without being hit by a bullet

Name: Bullet Rain
State: Both
Description: Mezuki jumps into the air and begins to spin rapidly preforming the same technique as bullet storm but instead the reiatsu bullets come down on the enemy.
Duration and/or cooldown: Three posts
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Niger Everto
Sephiroth

Most Random Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most Random Battle   Most Random Battle I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 4:17 pm

Sephiroth looked at the man and then looked behind him to were he was and he shot the bullets at him. Sephiroth put fire in the way so he can take out more of the attacks but was hit by some of them. After that he looked at the ones coming from and then spun his sword around. Sephiroth got hit by some of them and hit the ground. he was in a cloud of dust and then you could hear him say something. "Bankai." Is what he said. then fire shot out of him and was going right to the man at a vary fast speed and then he swung his weird looking blade and the smoke cleared. Sephiroth had all the places that he was shot at burned shut and his blade was big about five feet tall and three feet wide. The part that he was holding on was a long pole about seven feet long so he had reach on the man and then he looked deep in the old espadas eyes. "This is were you die." Sephiroth said and then he was gone by a shunpo. He showed back up swinging his blade. fire shot out from it big and wide making it a 1% chance of geting out of the way and then with his blade he would cut the man in half. Sephiroth waits for him to do something.
Back to top Go down
Mezuki Kazara
Privaron Espada
Mezuki Kazara

Most Random Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most Random Battle   Most Random Battle I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 4:52 pm

Mezuki just chuckled as the man attempted to shunpo and attack him. Mezuki had gained an very high speed boost from releasing his zanpakuto and vanished as soon as the fire came out him. Moving around sephiroth dodging his attack beginning to mimic his technique moving so fast that it looked like there were multiple clones around him but this unlike sephiroth began to shoot at sephiroth shooting multiple around until he began to spin rapidly shooting multipel rounds again.

"No mr.vizard this is where you die."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Niger Everto
Sephiroth

Most Random Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most Random Battle   Most Random Battle I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 4:58 pm

Sephiroth looked at him and smiled. "I know that move all to well." he said and put his finger through a ring at the end of the part he holds on to and spun it around so that all the shots would bounce off. He closed his eyes and smiled. "I know were you are going." Sephiroth said. He shunpoed to were Mez was going to go with the power of feeling his reitsu and grabed him by the neck. Sephiroth was crushing in his neck and smiled. He shunpoed to the ground realy fast and had his blade in the way of his guns so he can't shoot him. Sephiroth crushed them both into the ground and then a cloud of dust formed. He still had a hold of him. Sephiroth put his hand to the mans face. "Good bye." Sephiroth said and then shot a big ball of fire at the mans face and if it hit the mans face would be nothing but ash

(sorry got to run.)
Back to top Go down
Mezuki Kazara
Privaron Espada
Mezuki Kazara

Most Random Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most Random Battle   Most Random Battle I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 5:39 pm

Mezuki was caught off guard by the vizard trying to attack him from behind but managed to duck to avoid the grab and moved a good distance away from him to avoid anymore attack. Mezuki then aimed his gun with the red cross named hell at the man and smiled and uttered few words.

"Hell Cero."

As he said these words a large orb blood red orb condensed in front of the gun and fired a large six foot tall blade from the gun at sephiroth attempting to burn him. Mezuki put his other gun on his shoulder the barrel facing behind him smiling and white orb charging on the other barrel of the gun with the white cross waiting to see what he would do.

Name: Hell Cero
State: Resurrection
Description: Mezuki aims his hell gun a fire and large human sized red cero at the enemy that will incenerate anyone or anything in its path.
Duration and/or cooldown: Two Posts
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Niger Everto
Sephiroth

Most Random Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most Random Battle   Most Random Battle I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 5:46 pm

Sephiroth looked at him and shunpoed out of the way of the attack and smiled. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOUR NOT HOLDING BACK ARE YOU?" Sephiroth said. "THEN I GESS THAT I SHOULD NOT HOLD BACK TO." Sephiroth put his hand to his face and then a mask showed up. He let all his power out. Sephiroth was breaking things that were ten feet away from him. The room was gone and light shined in. Sephiroth looked at the Arrancar with his mask on. Under the mask he was smiling wide. "Now this is were you die." Sephiroth said. he pointed at the mans guns. "You don't have guns." He said and the mans guns were gone. Sephiroth then had the ground get his feets so he can't move. Then, he shunpoed to him and was looking at him. Sephiroth pointed to the right and his right arm riped off his body and same with his left. Sephiroth smiled and now that the man can't move he pulled his blade back. "It's over." Sephiroth said and swung his blade at the mans side. He would cut him in half if he hit and then waits for the man's death.
Back to top Go down
Mezuki Kazara
Privaron Espada
Mezuki Kazara

Most Random Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most Random Battle   Most Random Battle I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 9:50 pm

Mezuki was shocked when the man released his full power showing his mask and just as he said that he looked at his hands and his guns were gone. Confused he look down and his legs were being grabbed by the ground. Mezuki tried to do something but seemed as if he was powerless and as the man ripped his arms off he cried out in pain. Mezuki just watched at he swung the blade and when it was so close about to hit him as a reflex he jumped back avoiding the incoming attack confused he looked down to see that the trap was only an illusion. Mezuki put both his hands up and began to press where his trigger would be. Mezuki then moved 50 feet away from sephiroth and began to rapidly fire bullets at sephiroth.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Niger Everto
Sephiroth

Most Random Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most Random Battle   Most Random Battle I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 3:06 pm

(dude you can't do that, your gut can't move, my illusions can't be broken like that)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Most Random Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most Random Battle   Most Random Battle I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Most Random Battle
Page 1 of 1