Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shiroi's Abilities

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shiroi Ookami
Cero Espada
Shiroi Ookami

Shiroi's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Shiroi's Abilities   Shiroi's Abilities I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 1:10 am

((Love my friend that created this.))

Name: Brillo Abrasador - Searing Brilliance
State: Ress
Description: This technique is basic, almost second-nature to Shiroi. He will create seven tendrils of light, which unlike his usual creations are solid but not stiff. These tendrils can be used like whips, though they remain attached to his back and can only stretch out to be as long as his ability's distance dictates(new moon= 5 meters, crescent= 10 meters, etc.) The tendrils are controlled with his mind.
Duration and/or cooldown: 5 posts/ 8 posts

Name: Abrazando la Luz - Embracing the Light
State: Both
Description: This technique creates a wolf's head from light about the size of a normal human being. This head will open its massive maw, the shining fangs extending forth. It will then charge the opponent with the speed of a cero. If it makes contact the wolf's head will clamp down on the opponent, piercing them through from all sides.
Duration and/or cooldown: 6 posts

Name: ImplosiĆ³n Brillante - Shimmering Implosion
State: Both
Description: The basic effect of this technique is simple. He will create four pillars of light, which will each implode, creating orbs of light. These orbs of light will illuminate the entire area, fueling future creations of light and protecting him from any dark/shadow-based attack that is below Bankai in rank.
Duration and/or cooldown: 13 posts/Once per Topic

Last edited by Shiroi Ookami on Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Saito Ryuhako
11th Division Captain
Saito Ryuhako

Shiroi's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shiroi's Abilities   Shiroi's Abilities I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 12:24 pm

ImplosiĆ³n Brillante seems like one of my abilities

Name: Holy Zone
State: Release
Description: Senju stabs his spear into the ground creating a large circle around him which releases a large amount of light which can blind those that are caught inside and it also has no shadows and acts as a barrier from darkness.
Duration and/or cooldown: 5 Posts, 7 Posts

Just want to point that out, the other two however are accepted.
Back to top Go down
Shiroi Ookami
Cero Espada
Shiroi Ookami

Shiroi's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shiroi's Abilities   Shiroi's Abilities I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 12:45 pm

Kinda but if you read it correctly, I think mines, Start out as a four pillars then they implode creating orbs the orbs spread out an give me more range to use my light techs. But I am truly sorry if you think I took that from you.
Back to top Go down
Saito Ryuhako
11th Division Captain
Saito Ryuhako

Shiroi's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shiroi's Abilities   Shiroi's Abilities I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 12:52 pm

Hm, I see your point, same effect but different ranges. Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shiroi's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shiroi's Abilities   Shiroi's Abilities I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shiroi's Abilities
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Creation Center :: Customs Registration-
Jump to: