Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spar with an Espada

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mezuki Kazara
Privaron Espada
Mezuki Kazara

Spar with an Espada Empty
PostSubject: Spar with an Espada   Spar with an Espada I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 1:53 am

Mezuki ran full speed through the sonidoing between every twenty runs trying to train his endurance. As he ran he kicked up large clouds of dust he was a very fast runner maybe even the fastest out of the arrancars and he planned to keep it that way. After running for almost three hours mezuki stopped at the entrance of the las noches whipping the sweat from his face using his sleeve. Walking into the las noches he heard an unknown voice and began to follow it running into a arrancar he had never seen before. Mezuki looked the man up and down and then smiled.

"Follow me lets have a friendly spar."

Mezuki didn't wait for a reply and instead began to run down the massive always of the las noches looking for a specific room. Finding the room he was looking for he smiled opening a room filled with hundreds of pillars. Walking into the room he left the door open to make sure that the man knew where he was. While he waited he began to jump around on the pillars laughing to himself still keep his eye on the door as he jumped.
Back to top Go down
Pakato
Cuatro Espada
Pakato

PostSubject: Re: Spar with an Espada   Spar with an Espada I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 2:06 am

((OOC just a word of advice, dont control anyones characters its god modding when you do that. Who's to say I wanted my character walking down the halls. Its ok this time though, just keep what I said in mind.))

" Hey whats with the rush man. Using sonido inside the castle like that." Pakato said as he brushed himself off. The brown haired espada was wearing his customary white arrancars robe outfitted with an underlay of black trim that could be found even in the slightest folds. On the bridge of his nose lied his mask fragment, many of the others found it tacky to have the remnants of your prior form there but Pakato didn't care. Besides its not like it was anything he could really control, those bastards were probably just jealous because it could prevent the allergens from reaching his nose, with his mask fragment allergies would were a thing of the past." Spar. Man I don't think we should..." Before Pakato could finish his sentence the mysterious man who bumped into him beckoning to follow him for a spar.

Pakato had absolutely no intentions of fighting, he simple followed the man to so he could say his peace and return back to his business.As he walked down the high ceiling corridors Pakato found a room with a door wide open, an odd happening in the likes of las noches, everything seemed was well put together and refined. This odd phenomenon could only have meant this is where the man had ran off to. As Pakato entered he saw the man jumping up and down as if Las Noches was some sort of fun house."Contain yourself please. The solitude of Las Noches is one of the things I happen to like most about it. Just what is your name anyway? Pakaot asked as he held himself up with his elbow that was propped against the door frame."knowing my luck this situations is probably hopeless as all hell." Pakato thought as he shook his head slightly.
Back to top Go down
Mezuki Kazara
Privaron Espada
Mezuki Kazara

PostSubject: Re: Spar with an Espada   Spar with an Espada I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 2:44 am

Mezuki stopped jumping as the man walked in and asked him to stop and just looked at him.

"Now is not a time to be serious now is a time to have fun!"

As he said that mezuki pulled one of his guns from its holders and began to spin it on his finger. The gun looked very rusty and old but had a large barrel. Mezuki aimed the gun at the mans head at the mans head at first and then moved it to his feet and smiled firing four rounds.

"Lets dance!"

Mezuki continued to smile and fired off four more rounds at the arrancars feet.
Back to top Go down
Shiroi Ookami
Cero Espada
Shiroi Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Spar with an Espada   Spar with an Espada I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 3:09 am

In a blink a man was standing in front of the Espada spining his sword i a circular motion. When he stoped he slid the sword across the floor and when he did eight bullets was lined up in a row, perfectly lined and unharmed. " You should respect we Espada you know. " With that Shiroi swung his sword hitting on the bullets up going back towards Mezuki in a herizontal line. Shiroi didnt wait to see what would happen next, he just turned and look at the espada. Shiroi hollow mask fragment is over the right half of his face, disguising half of his face from the world. The mask is a plain white, with a black cross where his eye would be. Over this mask and the other eye, he wears a pair of rimless glasses. Shiroi wears his crimson hair long and straight, the bangs going down to his chin, and the rest going just below his shoulder blades. Shiroi often wears a formal outfit, with a nice shirt, vest, jacket, and tie. These suits are generally in achromatic, or neutral, colors, grays and whites mostly. Shiroi's eyes are a duller version of the burning crimson of his hair, which appears again in both his eyebrows and the thin soul patch found just below his lower lip. Shiroi's torso makes up most of his height, his powerful upper body being intimidating, while it is generally hidden under the layers of his suit. He often wears white gloves over his hands, like a true gentleman, so he won't get his hands dirty. Shiroi finishes his suit off with a pair of black dress shoes, the kind that shine a bit, and make a clicking noise when he walks on cobblestone. " So Your the new guy who just soared threw the ranks right. Hum, Your not what I espected. You fail when it comes to look lets see what you can do against a fallen, I seat bak and watch. I hate two vs one." Shiroi said as he walked away then stood a few feet from them, and the thought for a second. " By the way, My name is Shiroi Ookami, I am the Primera Espada." He said as he stood with his hands in his pockets and watched waiting on them to begin.

Watch what Vergil (Blue Coat) did to Dante (Red coat) From 15 seconds thru 25 seconds. To see what I did to Mezuki.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Null Abarada
Octova Espada
Null Abarada

PostSubject: Re: Spar with an Espada   Spar with an Espada I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 3:31 am

Null walked in the room in which had the pillars within it. Hmm, there you are Mezuki. Null said as he walked up beside Mezuki. Null saw the red haired man, and the other kid who looked like a clown. I'm not going to even ask about your choices in clothing, Null said ever so sarcasticly. Null walked in the room just in time to here the red haired mans name. Well then Shiroi i don't think your goin to be sticking your hands in your pockets all day now. Null said even though he wasn't going to attack the man right away.

Now you, said Null as he pointed at Pakato. Are you truly ready to fight us, do you truly want to feel the rath of the fallen? Answer me that simple question, so i know what i am dealing with here.

Null was wearing a dark red robe that happened to drag apon the floor everytime he took a step. A red under shirt that hid beneath the robe yet was still showing in some parts. The back of his right hand covered in the arrancar fragment. His other hand covered in a light armor. HIs boots were also light armor that had a sort of point at the top that was ever so sharp. His sword sheathed on the left of his waist ready to be unsheathed at moments notice.
Back to top Go down
Pakato
Cuatro Espada
Pakato

PostSubject: Re: Spar with an Espada   Spar with an Espada I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 4:06 am

((Null use quotes when your character speaks. Someone might miss what your character is actually saying and accidentally brush it off as thought or something)).

Pakato's right hand hovered over near where the hilt of his zanpaktou was when the nameless seemingly immature man pulled out his gun like weapon and began pointing it at Pakato's head and then his feet before firing off four rounds. Pakato's eyes narrowed as he was about to counter attack but before he could make his move a blurr of another man appeared before him. As he did he blocked the oncoming shots and sent them back the towards the gunner using great force."Oh great, now we've attracted attention. Man is it to much to take a peaceful stroll without confrontation." Pakato stated in thought as he took a deep sigh, it seemed even his past times were hopelessly doomed for interruption. The crimson haired man well dressed in what seemed to be an extravagant suit turned toward Pakato almost as instantly as he arrived, the one side of his face covered with his hollow remnants."His reaitsu strong." Pakato thought as he looked the man in the eye." Yeah, I'm the new guy. I really hate having to fight for no reason but it seems there is no hope." Pakato replied to Shiroi as he ignored the comment about his appearance and kept at the matter hand.

Before Pakato could muster out another word someone else shows up."Great now my afternoon walk has turned into some blood thirsty spectacle. I should have just ignored this guy with the gun and went on about my business." The quinta espada thought as a vein of irritation became visible on his forehead symbolizing his frustration."Is all of Hueco Mundo just some raging beauty contest, as I remember it I got my rank because of my abilities." Pakato stated aloud for everyone to hear. Pakato did not bother with responding to the man in the robe who came in demanding answers. If it was as he said he was a fallen, and if anything needed to be showing some respect especially around the primera." I give no one the time of day if they don't even have the manners to introduce themselves." Pakato thought as turned back toward the fallen gunner."Well it seems I'm assed out of options now, looks like I have no choice." Pakato uttered to the fallen gunner as he parted his lips to speak again." Primera-sama I'm going to get started now. Niebla Solo." Pakato stated as he opened his mouth and began to expel a cohesive sediment that would create a sand like mist infused with reiatsu like properties that obscured all enemy senses and suppressed Pakato's reiatsu in the area. As a kind gesture Pakato suppressed Shiro's pressure and kept his senses acute in the dense mist. Pakato would then outstretch both hands and expell a rain of bala's toward Null. With Null being unable to see,sense or hear them coming he was sure to be battered by the homing orbs of reiatsu.

Last edited by Pakato on Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:03 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mezuki Kazara
Privaron Espada
Mezuki Kazara

PostSubject: Re: Spar with an Espada   Spar with an Espada I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 4:27 am

Mezuki just watched as a odd man with red hair and clothing and another privaron espada walked to him. This was turning out to be much different then he planned he only wanted to have a fun game with one person in his favorite pillar room and ended up having a party. Mezuki was slightly happy and suprised by the two peoples arrive until the red haired old man deflected his bullets back at him. Mezuki drew his other gun shooting them both at the bullets coming back at him sending them to the left and right of him. Mezuki then looked around being enveloped by a mist that spread around and the two espadas reiatsu disappearing he sonidoed out a good distance away and began to rapidly fire into the mist a large smile on his face and his eyes gleaming.

"Now we can really have a fun time. Deflect the bullets now!"
Back to top Go down
Shiroi Ookami
Cero Espada
Shiroi Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Spar with an Espada   Spar with an Espada I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 4:56 am

Shiroi smiled at the espada, known as Pakato. " Pleasure meeting you kid, Sorry to ruin your walk, I was coming to see you but then this happen. " Shiroi said as he went silient for a bit then look up into space. " Anyways, you have fun I just watch like I said I would." Shiroi then stood there and said nothing he was as silent as a leaf hitting the ground. Then a guy wearing all red and a robe on showed up. Shiroi was in his own little world and ignored the kid for a while. " Shiroi, This brat talks alot, aren't you even lisening to him." " No, Shiroi, I am not. I talking to you. You know I hate you, just speaking to you makes me sound insane." " Well I am you. I am the Insane side of you that is. " " Yeah yeah shut up." Shiroi said in his head as he tried to keep his insane side from taking over he then heard the man say, something about him keeping his hands in his pockets. Shiroi smiled at his smart remark. "Well Bring it on, I love this. This is what I live for! I absulutly Crazy about it!" He said as he laugh. " Also kid you gotta, stop acking tough it get you no where. Fast, very fast. Then again I wouldn't know." Shiroi then watched the mist engulf Null and Mezuki. He then turned and look at Pakato. " Hum, What the hell is that? Are you attacking them? If So I wanted the first move. Man you really are a jerk taking them both for yourself." Shiroi said laughing as he was joking about the whole thing but wasn't sure if he understood the joke. Shiroi then stood and awaited for the mist to clear out. " This is fun, I can't wait to here the screams and looks on there faces when this mist is over." Shiroi said with a grin on his face. This was the first sign of his insane side kicking in.
Back to top Go down
Null Abarada
Octova Espada
Null Abarada

PostSubject: Re: Spar with an Espada   Spar with an Espada I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 3:44 pm

Null saw the mist, and began to be engulfed in it when all of a sudden there were many blows to Null that kncoked him down dealing damage to Null as he got up spitting, and smiling. "i absolutly love it" Null said. The mist retreated then Null saw the espada standing there, Null spit on the floor, "heh, my turn" Null said as he sonidoed over bythe espada with the crimson hair within 20ft expeling a large purple blast from his mouth that quickly formed a giant haze around the man. Then Null quickly shonidoed again appearing on a high pillar a good distance away from the man awaiting his reaction. Null once again gripped his sword very tightly awaiting an unexpected attack.
Back to top Go down
Shiroi Ookami
Cero Espada
Shiroi Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Spar with an Espada   Spar with an Espada I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 9:04 pm

Shiroi smiled when he seen Null Rise up from the ground with damage marks on him. With Crimson eye and a fake smile. Shiroi stood there when the kids poison gass engulfed him. Shiroi stoped breathing, then thought closing his eyes he went into his head. " Hum, maybe that well work thank you Shiroi." Shiroi then opened his eyes then took his sheathed Sword and with great force he threw it the sord then came out the poison heading staight towards th gut of Null, but before it got there Shiroi was out side the poison now and he grabed the sword helt and thrust the sheath into the man stomaching trying to make him cough up blood with this hit. Before this blade hit due Shiroi fired a Bala at the kid standing point blank and having a sheath thrust towards the kid, this was truly going to make it a bit hard for him to dodge. Shiroi smiled once more as he seen the sheath and his bala was about to hit the kid.

((Lame and Short sorry))
Back to top Go down
Null Abarada
Octova Espada
Null Abarada

PostSubject: Re: Spar with an Espada   Spar with an Espada I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 7:34 pm

Null abarada Saw the sheath of the sword emerge from the posionous gas. Null was amazed that the man showed know sign of damage from the posion. Null immediatly unsheathed his sword very quick like ready to block the sheaths attack when a bala came out of know where, Null quickly blocked the balla with his sword. Then swinging his sword back blocking the blunt attack from the sheath. Null saw the man that was infront of him. Null opened his mouth, "Heat seeking cero!" Null said as a huge red blast emerged from Nulls mouth. This attack was made for long range, and since the opponent that Null was locked on to was so closed this left no real escape. Null smiled as he moved his sword to the left redirecting the sheath into a different direction as he came down with another attack with his sword to the crimson haired man.
Back to top Go down
Shiroi Ookami
Cero Espada
Shiroi Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Spar with an Espada   Spar with an Espada I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 8:25 pm

((You post is wrong I threw the sheath with the sword inside of it, but once the sheathed sword came out the poison, I used sunudo and grabed it but whatever. I still holding my sheathed sword.))

Reality:
Shiroi smiled when the kid block both his sheath and bala. Shiroi then sen he charged a cero and all he did was stand still and pick one hand up. With that the Cero all went to the palm of his hand and then Shiroi threw the Cero with full force towards the wall exploding it completely. " Realy, was that all you got. If so this wont be as much fun as i perdicted." Shiroi said as he placed his sheath on his back then a few feet back. He then sat down removed his Zanpaktou and placed it in his lap. Shiroi begin to meditate. he heald his sheath just incase the kid tried to attack but he was growing bored the kid was no fun and this fight was very dull.

Mind:
Shiroi then closed his eyes and went intoo his mind and then thought to himself." Shiroi Are you giving up." The Insane side started tospeak When Shiroi oppened his eyes he was in his mind and he realy did't resond to the Insane side he just thought. " Hello I speaking to you." " Shut up, I heard you. Also, No, I not quiting he just boring, have you seen him, I thought he be more fun, This fight is very dull, I might leave hats why i am meditating. I trying to think what to do." Shiroi said in his head speaking to the othe half of him.

Shiroi mind was a gaint city, but the city seem to be destroyed by chaos, and there was a tall 100 feet tower In the middle of it. Shiroi and his insane side stood on this Tower together. The tower was all grey and had Ancient textes around it from top to bottom. The tower at the top had six statues around it, of the same demon, angel like thing. At the very basement of this tower is a portal to hell, in other words, the Insane Shiroi home. Also it holds Shiroi true powers within it.

Shiroi stood and thought then smiled. " A Shiroi wanna have a small battle while I wait for this kid to attack." Shiroi said smiling. " Fine" With those words insane Shiroi stiked at Shiroi with a cero first Shiroi placed both hands out and grabbed it then when it was over. Shiroi top half of his suit was gone. " You ass hole now i need a new one." Shiroi then punched the Insane him and all it did was laugh. Shiroi and Insane mode Shiroi seem to be havin an epic battle. hiroi then stoped the battle on the account The man null seem to get ready to strike. Shiroi then opened his eyes in the real world.

Reality:
" That was a nice battle. Sorry for the complete black out, You got boring." Shiroi said with a smile still steating down. Shiroi then stood up and threw his sheathed sword over his Shoulder. " Shall we continue or are you going to wait until I die of bordum." Shiroi then stood there and awaited his answer or an action to take place.

((Lame, Short, wieard. You not givening me much to work with here. Sorry for the spelling errors.))
Back to top Go down
Null Abarada
Octova Espada
Null Abarada

PostSubject: Re: Spar with an Espada   Spar with an Espada I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 9:17 pm

"All you do is call me boring, when you don't do nothing yourself" Null said smiling. "Now this could be a little bit funner if you could stop going all phsycho, and spacing out" Null said now walking forward to the man, Null holding his sword over his shoulder. Null stood there as if he was now bored. "The funny thing is your now tending to bore me, attack me show me what you've got.

Null turned around as he pointed to the man, "Heh, try blocking this with your hand" Null said as the tips of his fingers glew red, smiling so crazy the red orb glew thicker, and bigger finnally releasing speeding towards the man at very fast speeds. Null waved his sword infront of him ever so carelessly as he put it over his right shoulder once again.

The red cero blasting towards the man looked like it began to die out when it collided with the ground, nothing happened at first. When all of a sudden there was a barrage of red lights speeding at the man at point blank distance. Null smiled once again as he sonidoed behind the man before the cero got to the espada. Null then lifted his right hand ever so quickly releasing 5 Bala's. Then sonidoing out of that area standing apon a pillar a good distance away awaiting the espadas reaction.
Back to top Go down
Shiroi Ookami
Cero Espada
Shiroi Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Spar with an Espada   Spar with an Espada I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 10:20 pm

Shiroi lisened to the man for a few seconds then looked at him emotionless. " You idiot child, You must not know why i was made the first Espada. If you think i fighting you full strength your wrong. Want to know why? I told you, you're lame. I know why you lost your rank as an espada, your moves are lame, your attacks lame. You don't think before you make moves. It is realy sad child. The way you fight well lead you to your death, you don't believe me attack me show me what you can do." Shiroi said emotionlessly.

Shiroi then watch him laugh in resonce to his attack me statement. Shiroi watched him charge a cero and then, Shiroi vanished with a rip sound. and reappared on the other side of the Cero. Then he seen Five Bala's heading his way. Shiroi didn't move an inch or anything he just stood there and took the balas. The smoke cleared up and Shiroi wasn't in sight. All that was there was Shiroi's ripped up upper body wear. His Reiatsu was gone and so was his body.

The room they was in was huge but there was a downside there was only one light source coming from it. Shiroi stood bhind one of the seven pillar surrounding the room. His reitsu was masked. Shiroi then jumped up broke the light source it was completely dark only a little ammount od reiatsu showed. Shiroi was running around, in circles around Null. When he did this a burst of reiatsu was released then sealed again released then sealed. Confusing Null, of where Shiroi head while he was in the dark. Shiroi then unsheathed his blade, and held it ready to strike.

Shiroi was wolf so he seen perfectly in the dark and then he stood behind Null and said nothing completely silent in a dark room. Shiroi then jumped up still not showing any Reiatsu. Shiroi thrust his sword into Null back and if it his it come out his stomach. This wasn't a move that was going to kill him, but it would be enough to call a end to this battle. Shiroi then waited to see what Null was going to do even do there was no possible way to dodge this since. Shiroi blinded him by removing the light, and he also attacking from his blind spot.

Last edited by Shiroi Ookami on Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Null Abarada
Octova Espada
Null Abarada

PostSubject: Re: Spar with an Espada   Spar with an Espada I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 10:30 pm

"You call me the fool, you have no idea why I am Privaron do you" Null said "It's because idiot espadas like you believe they can waltz around thinking they can show so much disrespect to anything in there path" Null had his sword on his shoulder as he continued "Since you are such a high ranked espada i would think you would know that the reason i was deranked was the fact that i killed an espada in cold blood"

Null saw the man dissapear with the following ripping sound. All of a sudden he saw that the lights had gone out, Nulls senses kicked in. "You call me the fool, turning out the lights does nothing to me, i can still see you, here you, smell you." Null could easily remember smells, earlier when Null was by the crimson haired espada he smelled him, and rembered his scent. Thats when Null smelled Shiroi standing right behind him, Null looked behind him to see the sword coming at him. Null quickly sonidoed behind the man his sword turning purple he jabbed the sword at the man. This jab was very fast, and would be very hard to dodge due to the fact that the espada was already performing a lunge motion for his jab. This very quick jab is so quick that it is almost unnoticeable, the purple substance that covered the sword also extended its length.

Last edited by Null Abarada on Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shiroi Ookami
Cero Espada
Shiroi Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Spar with an Espada   Spar with an Espada I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 3:25 am

(OOC:Explain why your sword glows purple, and what ability is this because it not in your application.)

Shiroi smiled that he dodge then once that happen he sheathed his blade, then notice Null was aiming to punch him. This made him smile. Shiroi then grabed the punch Null threw. Shiroi gripped it tight so it was hard for him to even move or rip his fist away from Shiroi grip. Shiroi then thought. Shiroi laughed out loud then look at Null and was surpirised and also thought he was mighty stupid.

Shiroi still gripped his fist and began to speak. " Null you are realy fucking stupid. How? You ask, Let me tell you." Shiroi started to grip harder this would start to cause pain in Null fist. " Waltzs around and show disrespect. You fucking idiot , I was born like this i show respect to no man i was like this as an arrancar. You think your stronger then me I bet you would fail at that contest." Shiroi then raised his other hand and took the blood he got when hit by the bala and wipped it on his hand. " You made a big mistake i know you lieing now. Lets speak. Espadas don't loose there rank because they killed other Espadas. How do I know I killed many Espadas this is how i am the rank I am now. So lisen to this you fool. Espadas loose there rank because there weak an a arrancar was much stronger then you and took over your rank. Seeing as your rank is 103 seems like you lost your rank to the new Espada who is Rank 3. "

Shiroi then began to charge a Gran Rey Cero as he still held on to Null Fist. " Please child don't speak your not making any sence I lost my rank because I kill an Espada, Bullshit , you lost it because your not good enough to hold your rank." Shiroi then smiled and lisen to him speak once more. " I turn the lights off because I like the darkness. Also, You must smell alot of blood right now, I doubt you smell my scent at all." Shiroi then smiled and once the Gran Rey Cero was down Chargeing he fired it at Null. Since it was point Blank there was no escape, and also because Shiroi was gripping his fist so he couldn't run or dodge this attack he could only take it head on. Depending on his strength, It well show rather this move would kill him, or just badly injure him enough to not be able to stand and fight. Shiroi awaited for the smoke to clear up, but he knew the outcome of this blast already. For it was impossible to stand after beng hit.
Back to top Go down
Shiroi Ookami
Cero Espada
Shiroi Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Spar with an Espada   Spar with an Espada I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 3:43 am

((WellNull and I came to An Agrement and decided to close this Topic due to all the "confusion" so Game over and Glad all the people who read this battle liked it nd sorry it end. See ya around))

To a NEW TOPIC
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spar with an Espada   Spar with an Espada I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spar with an Espada
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Hueco Mundo :: Las Noches-
Jump to: