Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pakato & Mezuki Branch Topic

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pakato
Cuatro Espada
Pakato

Pakato & Mezuki Branch Topic Empty
PostSubject: Pakato & Mezuki Branch Topic   Pakato & Mezuki Branch Topic I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 5:54 pm

Pakato chuckled moderately as Mezuki began to fire blindly in his mist at the time, his shots no where near their intended mark."Tch. What a bother" Pakato stated in thought as he would use the cover from the last moments of his mist to sonido to Mezuki's blind spot." Harrura Cero" At that moment a large brown cero began to charge, gathering in the sediment around it increasing its strength greatly. After a moment or so of charging Pakato would blast the cero at point blank range from Mezuki's blindspot. At this point in time Pakato's mist was still in effect and Mezuki was still unable to see,sense or hear a thing and at point blank range there would be no time to dodge such a fast, wide ranged attack. After the attack Pakato would sonido back a good distance to watch the fire works and if need be at a good distance to counter attack.

(Now picking up from Nulls last post)

Pakato had sensed with the last aspects of his mist before it dissipated that his balla had made contact with something but Pakato had turned his focus so quickly over to Mezu that he didnt wait to see if Null got hit or not. As Pakato's mist faltered a new came in its place. As a precaution Pakato raised his spiritual pressure just enough to fend off the mist that was seeping toward him, but not enough to really trace his presence by."This is one big hopeless situation."
Back to top Go down
Mezuki Kazara
Privaron Espada
Mezuki Kazara

PostSubject: Re: Pakato & Mezuki Branch Topic   Pakato & Mezuki Branch Topic I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 5:59 pm

Mezuki continued to fire his reiatsu bullets laughing until the mist cleared and the man was gone. As he noticed he heard a sound of energy collecting behind making him jump to the side avoiding the cero from the espada. As the espada put the mist in the area mezuki sonidoed higher and farther way to avoid the mist. Mezuki again fired wildly into this mist but this time with onle one gun the other gun resting on hsi shoulder the barrel pointing behind him.

"Come out come out wherever you are."
Back to top Go down
Pakato
Cuatro Espada
Pakato

PostSubject: Re: Pakato & Mezuki Branch Topic   Pakato & Mezuki Branch Topic I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 4:00 am

It was truly a shame Pakato's day had to turn from peaceful to violent, all he really wanted to do was leisure around the castle and bask in the calming silence in the halls. However this privaron was the source of all of his spoiled pleasure. This one was an odd and extremely immature individual, the way he fired off his weapon release when they first met with such childish glee only confirmed his ignorance toward the seriousness of battle. Unfortunately for the privaron his speed would not be enough to get away from his Harrura Cero and firing blindly in the mist would do nothing but waist reiatsu for the boy."Its hopeless I guess. Besides its not like i can stop my cero from firing now. Tsk, tough break kid." Pakato thought to himself as he watched his brown cero ignite with devastating force from his palm at point blank range behind the privaron. Only one with the strongest heirro or the elite of the arrancar could survive such a helatious attack. The explosion impact would leave a large portion of the room scorched and battered, nothing in the explosions wake would survive.
Back to top Go down
Shiroi Ookami
Cero Espada
Shiroi Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Pakato & Mezuki Branch Topic   Pakato & Mezuki Branch Topic I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 4:04 am

I talk to Mezuki and he said he wanted his character dead so, he can remake a new one. So I guess this is okay.

Topic closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pakato & Mezuki Branch Topic   Pakato & Mezuki Branch Topic I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pakato & Mezuki Branch Topic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Hueco Mundo :: Las Noches-
Jump to: