Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Getting organized/ mod checkup

Go down 
+4
Reynado
Saito Ryuhako
Shiroi Ookami
Hezro Hittori
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Hezro Hittori
Captain Commander
Hezro Hittori

Getting organized/ mod checkup Empty
PostSubject: Getting organized/ mod checkup   Getting organized/ mod checkup I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 6:53 pm

Ok my choosen few who i have decided to give special rights to,now its time for us to get our shit together. Everyone will be assigned a specific duty on this forum from now on. You may share this duty with another mod or admin or be all by yourself, either way I expect the job to get done. I will have you all CHOOSE a duty to begin with and then see if you are fit for the job. If not you will choose another until you have a job. As with this I expect all mods and admin to be offline for no longer than 48 hours, that is without any warning in the absence section. I expect every mod to post here to give a checkup to make sure we are all here. If you don't post here within 5 days your rank will be stripped from you. That is all for now.
Back to top Go down
http://bleachsoulsofwar.powerrpg.com
Shiroi Ookami
Cero Espada
Shiroi Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Getting organized/ mod checkup   Getting organized/ mod checkup I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 6:58 pm

Man you Don't Gotta, be so strict.....Then again maybe you do. Anyways, Whats going on why you so mad? Just guess but what i read you seem angery.
Back to top Go down
Saito Ryuhako
11th Division Captain
Saito Ryuhako

PostSubject: Re: Getting organized/ mod checkup   Getting organized/ mod checkup I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 7:01 pm

Why the underline? Looks weird.
Back to top Go down
Hezro Hittori
Captain Commander
Hezro Hittori

PostSubject: Re: Getting organized/ mod checkup   Getting organized/ mod checkup I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 7:03 pm

I'm tired of having this forum being run so loosely is all. I'm not mad, I'm just acting like an admin should be by correcting his mistakes and the lack of order amonst us is horrible. we have mods approving characters and not giving them ranks untill several days pass, we have about 8 CB mods, and no one is reading any posts to check for GM and breaking our minimum sentence rule until another member points it out, ect. In short, it needs to stop.
Back to top Go down
Saito Ryuhako
11th Division Captain
Saito Ryuhako

PostSubject: Re: Getting organized/ mod checkup   Getting organized/ mod checkup I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 7:10 pm

I don't think Global Mods can give ranks, not last time I tried anyway.
Back to top Go down
Shiroi Ookami
Cero Espada
Shiroi Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Getting organized/ mod checkup   Getting organized/ mod checkup I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 7:15 pm

Really so you can't complain to use about that. Thats you Admins fault.
Back to top Go down
Reynado
Segundo Espada
Reynado

PostSubject: Re: Getting organized/ mod checkup   Getting organized/ mod checkup I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 7:19 pm

Shamalang.
Back to top Go down
Hezro Hittori
Captain Commander
Hezro Hittori

PostSubject: Re: Getting organized/ mod checkup   Getting organized/ mod checkup I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 7:32 pm

when i mean giving rank, i mean when you all approve them, no one tells us admin they have been approved or not so we have to check the topic as well and its all unorganized. I'm not pointing fingers just saying whats going on.
Back to top Go down
Saito Ryuhako
11th Division Captain
Saito Ryuhako

PostSubject: Re: Getting organized/ mod checkup   Getting organized/ mod checkup I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 7:40 pm

When the approved section should make that better
Back to top Go down
Shiroi Ookami
Cero Espada
Shiroi Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Getting organized/ mod checkup   Getting organized/ mod checkup I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 8:00 pm

Um, I do and you realy should make a Approved Section. So all you gotta do is look and check it.
Back to top Go down
Hezro Hittori
Captain Commander
Hezro Hittori

PostSubject: Re: Getting organized/ mod checkup   Getting organized/ mod checkup I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 8:49 pm

i already did make that, one of the things i put in today.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Niger Everto
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Getting organized/ mod checkup   Getting organized/ mod checkup I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 10:19 pm

well i gess i'm here so i'll take chat box and approving people
Back to top Go down
Hayato Nakamura
Primero Espada
Hayato Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Getting organized/ mod checkup   Getting organized/ mod checkup I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 9:01 am

I'm here. And I think I was in charge of the Customs... if I'm not mistakening anything.
Back to top Go down
Ryosen
Hueco Mundo Lord/Arrancar Army Leader
Ryosen

PostSubject: Re: Getting organized/ mod checkup   Getting organized/ mod checkup I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 11:10 am

Yes you are...I gave you authority to do so.
Back to top Go down
Reynado
Segundo Espada
Reynado

PostSubject: Re: Getting organized/ mod checkup   Getting organized/ mod checkup I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 8:38 pm

What nothing for me.
Back to top Go down
Hezro Hittori
Captain Commander
Hezro Hittori

PostSubject: Re: Getting organized/ mod checkup   Getting organized/ mod checkup I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 12:15 am

reynado i think with your skill in RPing i think you should mod over RP matchs held in Hueco mundo or The world of the living, whichever you prefer.
Back to top Go down
Null
Akarui Yaiba-Elite Superhuman Leader
Null

PostSubject: Re: Getting organized/ mod checkup   Getting organized/ mod checkup I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 3:10 am

I'd like to mod over living world and character registration, so to speak, as I have a good eye for details.
Back to top Go down
Reynado
Segundo Espada
Reynado

PostSubject: Re: Getting organized/ mod checkup   Getting organized/ mod checkup I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 4:13 am

ill mod in Hueco Mundo.
Back to top Go down
Hezro Hittori
Captain Commander
Hezro Hittori

PostSubject: Re: Getting organized/ mod checkup   Getting organized/ mod checkup I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 7:19 pm

approved for both null, n reynado
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting organized/ mod checkup   Getting organized/ mod checkup I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting organized/ mod checkup
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Site Staff Area :: Mods and Admins Section-
Jump to: