Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Do you have a moment to talk about the Lord?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Senju Kyijo
Quinta Espada
Senju Kyijo

Do you have a moment to talk about the Lord? Empty
PostSubject: Do you have a moment to talk about the Lord?   Do you have a moment to talk about the Lord? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 10:40 pm

Senju walked onto a small platform with a book on a pedestal.The book was long and boring, but Senju was such a religious zealot he hardly noticed.There was a large crowd of Arrancar and Hollows save for the first row of seats which he reserved for any Espada interested in his message.The Hollows didn't go there by their own will of course, they just didn't want to invoke Senju's anger by him showing up to an empty meeting.There was a fair amount of chatter as he took the podium and his clothing was generally the same as usual.He still had messy black hair that fell just above his shoulder.His skin was dark and wore an arrancar uniform with several black tribal patterns sewn into the fabric.His eyes were burning red and his build was slim.He had a scarf over his collar that also has the black tribal patterns in it.He left his sword strapped to his back.

He smiled kindly and roared out loudly "Silence!" with an evil tinge to it, leaving the auditorium dead silent."Thank you, Now I shall begin this sermon.All those who do not love the lord, Horos. Let him be accused O Lord come. Amen! " he said as the other hollows repeated in unison "Amen!" with a smile Senju began speaking once more "Now!! Ask of him and I shall give thee thy heathen for thine inheritance, and for thy possession the ends of the earth. Thy shalt break them with a rod of iron! Thou shalt dash them in pieces like a hollow's mask. Be wise now therefore ye kings, be admonished ye judges of Hueco Mundo.Serve the Lord with fear and rejoice with trembling.Cast the mask lest he be angry and then perish in the way let his wrath be kindled but a little!" he was silence once more leaving an ominous still in the auditorium.

He them grinned slightly "A-MEN!!" he roared, as the other hollows, inspired by his words loudly repeated after him in unison, their words resonating throughout the whole of Hueco Mundo."Now that the service has been called to order...Let's begin." he said with an evil twist to his smile.
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Division 1
Kenya

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a moment to talk about the Lord?   Do you have a moment to talk about the Lord? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 5:00 pm

Asekoi was scrambling to go to church.Her foot steps echoing in the corridors.She came across rather large double doors.She pushed one open to hear some one speaking.She slowly made her way to the front row and sat down towards the center.As she listened to the man speak she started to get consumed by his words.She was coming to a realization, she had been lost in life with little in the way of a higher authority.She had always believed that if something happened it was your own demise that caused it.She started to think a little of this as the man was speaking.'it would make more sense if there was a higher authority.Maybe there is this god named Horos.'She found an odd sensation of comfort in the mans words and started to listen intently.
Back to top Go down
Senju Kyijo
Quinta Espada
Senju Kyijo

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a moment to talk about the Lord?   Do you have a moment to talk about the Lord? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 6:02 pm

Senju cleared his throat, "The Great Lord Horos smiles upon us.Our existence alone shows his love for us.The Shinigami are made both to test us and be tested by us, as if they are slain, they can reincarnate once again to join us as a hollow.A-men." with the Hollows followed his words in unison."Horos has come to me and shown me the light, our King, Exodus-sama was hand chosen by Horos to lead us to eternal life.All of you must battle! Die in the name of our God! For a better Hueco Mundo! A-MEN!!" with the Hollows roaring loudly after him.Senju's reiatsu began to distort the room making it seem as the roof disappeared and an eye was staring down from far away in the sky.

"For Horos! We shall defeat the Heathens!!"
the crowd roared "For Horos!" as their blood began to call for the souls of Shinigami.Senju chuckled and continued for a more calm tone "Now, those who wish to have Horos in their lives.Come forth, and you shall be accepted my children." A few hollows hesitantly squirmed around not yet ready to come forward and Senju walked to the front of his podium with a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Division 1
Kenya

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a moment to talk about the Lord?   Do you have a moment to talk about the Lord? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 7:00 pm

She tightly gripped the bench as the man walked around to the front of the podium.His reaitsu started to distort the air and it seemed as though the roof disappeared.Asekoi was looking at the eye and started to think.'An EYE!!!,No Horos' Eye.He,He wants me to.He wants me to follow him.'She then heard the mans voice almost boom as he told them that all those who wanted to be accepted by Horos should come forth.She gripped the bench even more tightly.Seeing as other hollows started to fidget she took it upon herself to act first because she was the la Novenea Fraccion.She got up and walked to the man.Considering her size he towered over her.His smile somehow comforted her.She started to speak up.

"Um...I..I wish to be accepted by Horos."

Her voice almost boomed.As such it stirred other hollows to come up as well.She bent her head down so she didn't look at him at all out of respect.
Back to top Go down
Senju Kyijo
Quinta Espada
Senju Kyijo

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a moment to talk about the Lord?   Do you have a moment to talk about the Lord? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 7:10 pm

Senju chuckled as he looked at Asekoi, then turned to the crowd "Behold! This young Arrancar is the first to be brave enough to accept God!" he leaned over and whispered "Don't worry my child, this won't hurt a bit." Senju held up his hand to the sky and then brought it down onto Asekoi's head bringing the roof back to normal.Senju's reiatsu began to send Asekoi into a different state of mind as madness is most powerful when one's mind is open to it.The room began to fade away for Asekoi, while in reality there was a silence as Senju held onto her head.

Asekoi's eyes reopened to a white marble room where the floor was solid but the slightest movement caused it to ripple like water.At the other end of the room there was a large golden throne with a man covered from head to toe in a white robe with a mask covering his entire face except his right eye.His right eye changed colors rapidly and his pupil rapidly dilated making it seem like an infinite vortex of colors.His didn't say a word but Asekoi could hear a single sentence in her mind "Will you accept me?" and the man reached for his mask grasping it.As he began to pull it off Asekoi snapped back to reality and Senju removed his hand.He spoke to Asekoi, "So is the will of Horos. Amen." as he walked back behind his podium.

The Hollows cheered at his apparently connection to their God and began calling him "Divine Prophet" as well as other titles of honor and glory.
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Division 1
Kenya

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a moment to talk about the Lord?   Do you have a moment to talk about the Lord? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 7:45 pm

Asekoi's outward appearance was almost unchanged except for her rapidly moving right index finger.As all this was happening in her mind her index finger basically invisible to anyone was moving so rapidly it wasn't moving at all.Her black, silk band motionless.Her hands at her side.The over sized sleeves running down her almost to the middle of her shin.She stared into an abyss.When it was over she sat back down and started to think about what happened.'What....what WAS that?Was HE....I.....I....I will.' As her mental voice faded away she began to return to reality.Her eyes faded back to their regular crimson color.She hopped Koza-sama would get here.She was however surprised she arrived before Koza-sama.
Back to top Go down
Senju Kyijo
Quinta Espada
Senju Kyijo

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a moment to talk about the Lord?   Do you have a moment to talk about the Lord? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 5:46 pm

Senju looked at Asekoi as she sat back down "My my, it seems this young Hollow had a genuine experience with Horos.Speak my child, what did you see?" knowing from her body's reaction to the vision that she had something special.He had a plain look on his face though he was really much more expectant.In unison all the hollows turned their attention to Asekoi, the piers creaking all at once as they turned awaiting the girl's answer.Senju didn't know who this girl was exactly but from her reiatsu alone he knew she must have had some power to her, though it was far from his level of strength.
Back to top Go down
Kozakura Miyazaki

Kozakura Miyazaki

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a moment to talk about the Lord?   Do you have a moment to talk about the Lord? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 5:53 pm

"Yes, what experience did you have?" Kozakura, the Novena Espada, repeated as she appeared next to her Fraccion. Her sonido had created an odd, ripping sound that sounded deep from within nowhere. Her figure faded into view as she turned to the little girl before her, smiling a bit. She wore a more formal dress than the battle uniform she had donned during their training, most likely the reason that the little girl had beaten her to the church. Her long pink hair was tied up in a bun, the make up that was already on her face increasing with the addition of a small amount of blush and a brighter pink color upon her lips that seemed to glisten the tiniest bit. Her dress was a dark, almost redish, pink in color. The fabric covered her upper arms, cutting off just low enough to reveal the number nine upon her right breast. The skirt fanned out, still covering her legs down to her knees. The skirt was met by white stockings, her feet covered by black shoes that weren't common amongst arrancar. Smiling down at the girl, she waited expectantly for the response.

[[Zetta' short]]
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Division 1
Kenya

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a moment to talk about the Lord?   Do you have a moment to talk about the Lord? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 6:24 pm

She was stunned as the man spoke out to her.It was almost as if he had singled her out for a reason.Nothing she could do could have prepared her or even enabled her to escape.She turned to a familiar voice that rang out of nowhere.As she gawked in awe at her master's fashionably late arrival she hopped this wouldn't happen every time.'unlike you some people like to keep a strict time schedule sensei.'She thought as she got up.Her steps echoed loudly in the large room.As she came to a stop in front of the man she pivoted on her right foot to face the crowd.Her bow,sleeves, and hair weaved a path of gracefulness as she turned.her eyes started to widen a bit s she recalled the sight that was set upon her.She started to describe it as it happened over again in her mind.Remembering every detail was important.

"The room began to fade away.There was a white marble room where the floor was solid but the slightest movement caused it to ripple like water.At the other end of the room there was a large golden throne with a man covered from head to toe in a white robe with a mask covering his entire face except his right eye.His right eye rapidly changed colors and his pupil dilated rapidly making it seem like an infinite vortex of colors.He didn't speak but I could hear a single sentence "Will you accept me?" and he reached for his mask and grasped it.He began to pull it off when i came back here.The....the only thing I want to know is...what his face looked like."

With that said, to Asekoi it sounded odd and unbelievable.She waited to hear laughter or some form of heckle from the hollows in the room.She was prepared for it if it came but hopped it wouldn't.
Back to top Go down
Senju Kyijo
Quinta Espada
Senju Kyijo

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a moment to talk about the Lord?   Do you have a moment to talk about the Lord? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 6:34 pm

The entire room was silent but suddenly the noise began.The hollows laughed loud enough that the entire room echoed with their words and chuckles."Why would God choose you?" "What a stupid girl!" and other insults were audible throughout the room.Senju was silent as he processed this situation and walked over to Asekoi putting his hand on her shoulder, "SILENCE!" he roared and the Hollows fell deathly silent."This girl has seen our God! It is a sign that she is a disciple chosen by God himself to spread the message of our true King!" releasing Asekoi's shoulder he walked further into the auditorium.

"Ask not, said Horos unto our First King, Who shall rule this world.As who shall choose this King.Six Disciples shall come onto you and this sign shall show you are the true King, no other can remove you from your throne.The King searched for these disciples of Horos and found them, One found in a land of Death, One found in a world of Life, One found in a room of Kings, One found in a room of Peons, One found a home of blessings and the final one was Damned by all others.These Six Disciples are the Fiends of Horos, those who are chosen to reincarnate, to lead the world to Horos!"

The Hollows were silent and Senju walked back to his podium.They began to cheer at Asekoi, "She's the chosen one!" "She saw Horos!" and other remarks of Divinity.He noticed she had been sitting next to the Novena Espada and presumably, she was a Fraccion.Usual visions involved a symbolic sort of thing and it varied from person to person but a vision of Horos directly, was quite intriguing.
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Division 1
Kenya

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a moment to talk about the Lord?   Do you have a moment to talk about the Lord? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 8:49 pm

Her crimson eyes grew wide as the Hollow laughed and pointed.No matter how ready she thought she was it wasn't the same to actually experience it.Her right foot started to lift as the man spoke again.Listening rather intently he silenced the room and said something that shocked her in a way she could not believe.He stated that she,of all hollows and Arrancar saw Horos himself.She had first thought it was some sort of illusion planted by the man but the more she thought the more she believed him.her eyes widened more.So much it was as if they were going to pop out.They slowly returned to normal as she quietly made way to her seat.The hollow chanting divine words and names she began to question Horos' plans.'Why me? I don't understand What am I going to do to help? And did I REALLY see YOU?'those words echoed in her mind as she looked at the man wanting to know more or learn more about Horos' plans.If she WAS one of the chosen than she wanted to be able to do the right thing.She wanted to follow Horos and learn his true Identity.
Back to top Go down
Senju Kyijo
Quinta Espada
Senju Kyijo

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a moment to talk about the Lord?   Do you have a moment to talk about the Lord? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 6:00 pm

Senju cleared his throat and continued to finish his sermon."Remember this my children, Horos shall test our worthiness of life in battle. If you prove to him that you are worthy of your existance..." he unbuttoned his shirt and revealing the '6' on his stomach."You will become one of the Great swords in the King's divine army. Do not falter my children, pray to Horos and prepare to unleash hell on the sinners. In the name of Horos, Death! AMEN!!!" he roared and the Hollows roared after him."That is the sermon for today my children." he said buttoning his shirt once again as the Hollows left the auditorium and Senju walked over to Asekoi and Kozakura."Your Fraccion is quite intriguing Kozakura-chan." he stated.
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Division 1
Kenya

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a moment to talk about the Lord?   Do you have a moment to talk about the Lord? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 8:45 pm

Her intent eyes watching the man's every moment widened to the point of poping out when she gazed upon the mans number six on his stomach. He came over and eyes Asekoi as he spoke to koza-sama. She slowly got up seeing as every hollow left except the three. She stared at the man wanting to ask a question but not wanting to interrupt. She spoke up anyway letting her curiosity get the better of her.

"What.....what do you mean chosen?"

Her soft voice almost inaudible. She started to think what she could do or say to make anyone believe she was not chosen because she didn't see any difference in herself or anything. She started to wounder what she could have been chosen for. Or even why she was chose n in the first place. her mind raced as did her eyes. It was a small quark she had to rapidly move her eyes when thinking multiple thoughts. As she awaited an answer she tried to remember the room with detail unbecoming of a vision.She remembered it like it wa happening there and now.'Could this be...inside me? It would explain why i can see it with an odd clarity.' her mind continued to wounder and so did her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Senju Kyijo
Quinta Espada
Senju Kyijo

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a moment to talk about the Lord?   Do you have a moment to talk about the Lord? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 8:50 pm

Senju turned his attention to Asekoi when he heard her quiet voice.He managed to make out what she said thanks to the design of the room and from the fact is was dead silent.He got down to eye level with Asekoi and smiled answering her question simply "It means that Horos must have something special in mind for you my child." he got back up and rubbed his chin trying to remember what he had said to Kozakura again...
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Division 1
Kenya

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a moment to talk about the Lord?   Do you have a moment to talk about the Lord? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 9:06 pm

His voice pierced her mind like a spear in a sheet of paper. To think that Horos himself had something planned for her was an absolute joke. Her non-important 'after life' meant nothing to no one. She didn't mention this outright so she didn't offend him or her master. She started thinking though,' what if He does have a plan for me. I know my life or non life means nothing to anyone but what if it did.' Her thoughts caused her eyes to move again and become lost in trance. Her crimson eyes moving faster than one could count the revolutions. She id however find some deal of comfort in it. another question popped in her mind at that moment. who wee the fiends. her soft voice and mind working in an odd unison spoke to the man for one last time.

"Who are the fiends...and where do I fit into this..and what-"

her mouth was shut by her right hand that moved by it's self seemingly and her mental voice told her not to finish the sentence. As such she did not and waited for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Senju Kyijo
Quinta Espada
Senju Kyijo

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a moment to talk about the Lord?   Do you have a moment to talk about the Lord? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 9:12 pm

"Well, take a seat." Senju said with a sigh as he sat down on the bench.He began to recollect the history of the religion to enlighten this curious individual.He didn't mind at all and in fact enjoyed the enthusiasm that this young girl had."The Fiends are the Disciples of the First King of Hueco Mundo who was the man who founded this religion.Nowadays however, they are in essence the High Priests of the Church.They are individuals chosen by Horos to bring greatness to the church and move all of Hollow kind forward.Each Fiend has reincarnated into the next and so, you may be a reincarnation of one. Or you could be something new entirely, even I do not know my Child." he stated.

Senju was the Prophet of Horos and even with such a position he only knew so much.He knew that such youth might have something special about her and he was intrigued further.Senju truly lived up to his Aspect, as his influence spread like madness amongst the Hollows.
Back to top Go down
Hayato Nakamura
Primero Espada
Hayato Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a moment to talk about the Lord?   Do you have a moment to talk about the Lord? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 6:43 pm

At the end of the room Hayato was siting on the last bench on the left side. His hands were put together and his eyes were closed. His head was boved down and he was offering a prayer to the god or mostly called the king. He was always the religious type, but he didn't care to show it to others. Hayato enjoyed the piece and the silence after the hollows had calmed down a bit from the breathtaking speech his felow arrancar Senju almost yelled throughout Las Noches. Suddenly a girl came through the door. She then made her way to the front row and started a coversation with Senju. The arrancar who called himself a prophet and he was right. No other fiend of Hueco Mundo could hold such a speech thak almost took the breath of the ones listening to it. So many sentences with only one breath. He could truly be a reincarnation of one of the Higher Priests he was talking about at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Division 1
Kenya

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a moment to talk about the Lord?   Do you have a moment to talk about the Lord? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 7:19 pm

After the talk Asekoi began to feel more understanding about how it worked.She got up and bowed to her master.

"I will leave now master. Call me when you need me."

After her bow she started on her way out. She got to the last row and noticed a hollow sitting in it. She instantly became aware by jut the sight he was an Espada. She quickly darted past hi making every possible try to remain unnoticed. As she left the room she took a right and started to wonder Las Noches. She had hoped to ind something to do. Her footsteps Echoed in the hall as the scenery though moving was quite unchanged. This did in fact get Asekoi rather perturbed. She had needed a change of scenery. She needed to go and view something other than Desert and pale marble walls.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a moment to talk about the Lord?   Do you have a moment to talk about the Lord? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you have a moment to talk about the Lord?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Hueco Mundo :: Las Noches-
Jump to: