Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sephiroth the wannabe vizard leader done

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sephiroth
Niger Everto
Sephiroth

Sephiroth the wannabe vizard leader done Empty
PostSubject: Sephiroth the wannabe vizard leader done   Sephiroth the wannabe vizard leader done I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 2:16 pm

Basic Character Info

Name: Sephiroth

Visual Age: 21

Ex-Division: 8th

Appearance: Sephiroth has a long scarf on his neck and has his old shinigami cloths on but they are all worn out. and has his swords on his right side. Sephiroth always has a creepy smile on his face. He has green eyes and black hair. He has a scar on his back from his fights and on his arms. Sephiroth has stab scars to in his chest and gut. He has his shinigami shoes to.

Personality: sephiroth hates just about all the people he sees or meets. Sephiroth is also insane. He kills people if they look at him the wrong way even if it's his leader. Sephiroth will aways say if somone asks for his help is "Im doing somthing so stop asking me or i'll kill you" It's rare for him to help somone but will help if its somthing big like his people is being attacked. He loves to sleep and do nothing. He always looks at the sky and if somone talks to him as he's doing it he will kill them. Sephiroth hates people that have a good time and make fun of him. HE likes to think alot and and talks to people .

Background/RP Sample

Background: Sephiroth was born in a small town. He only lived with his dad. His mom was unknowen. He dad would never talk about her. Sephiroth and his dad would hang out together and have fun. One night him and his dad got a letter. Sephiroth got to it before his dad was home. It was from his mom. Sephiroth's eyes opened wide and riped the letter open. why have you guys never wrote me back? I give you all thes letters and nothing. How is Sephiroth? Has he read thes letters? Why have you been keeping him away from me? The letter said. Sephiroth looked at the letter holder and it came from a insane place. Sephiroth can't remember the name but when his dad came home Sephiroth was sitting on the chair with the letter in his hand. "Whats that you got there?" His dad asked. Sephiroth looked at him. "A letter." From who." "Mom." when sephiroth said that, His dad looked away. "Why did you keep this from me? Why?" Sephiroth asked. "It was to keep you from her. I don't need you thinking about your mom when your working." Sephiroth stood up and walked to his room. Sephiroth punched a hole in the wall on his way there. Sephiroth packed his things and left his house forever. Sephiroth found the place were they were keeping his mom and talked to her. After they talked Sephiroth cryed abit and left. Sephiroth had no were to go. He could not live with his mom because he just can't and he will never go back to his dad. Sephiroth lived in the woods for some time. He woke up one day and there was a bunch of him looking at him. "W-who are you?" Sephiroth asked. "Well, im happy, this is anger, fear, lazy," Happy told him all the people that was there. "You all look just like me." "Nice i did not see that one." Anger said. "Why are you here?" Happy looked at him. "Your lonly so now you have somone to talk to." Sephiroth talked to them for a little bit and somone came along. Sephiroth got into a fight with them and died in it. Sephiroth woke up and had a chain on his chest. Sephiroth walked around for some time and found the soul society. He was made a shinigami and was in the 8th division. He was the vice-captain and helped out his team all that he could do. Sephiroth one day came back from a hollow fight that he had to do and his captain was standing there waiting for him. "somone needs to talk to you." He said. Sephiroth went to were he needed to go and the man was there like his captain said. Sephiroth talked with the man for a little bit and was pushed into a hole. Sephiroth could not move his arms and the man said that he needed to get out of the hole before the chain was gone. Sephiroth was stuck down there for some time and the chain broke. Sephiroth started to get a mask on him but jumped and got out of the hole. The mask broke and he went back to his team. Sephiroth was talking to his captain and his captain noded. after some time, Sephiroth was sent to fight a Espada and they were geting killed. Sephiroth was near dead but then, part of a mask showed up and Sephiroths voice changed. He killed the espada but his team saw it. He was kicked out of the soul society and was knowen as a vizard. Sephiroth found other vizards and he helped them for some time. Over 100 years have passed and him and the other vizards were attacked by the Espada. Sephiroth killed him but the leader was dead. Sephiroth was made the new leader and has helped the vizards for the rest of his life.

RP Sample:(this is from another site)

Riuku made his way to the sand village training grounds. He had his ANBU mask on and a cloke that covered his hole body even his hands and feet could not be seen. Riuku had his hand inside his robe so it looked like there was nothing in his sleaves and he was armless. Riuku put his hand up to his face and had his mask over his hand. His mask moved out a little so his hand can go to his face. He put his hand on the bands on his left eye. He had to keep his eye band up so that way nothing would show his dragon eye. Sephiroth did not want to wast so much chakra for just walking around. Sephiroth poped his neck and standed in the grounds. He showed up and he had walls all over the grounds and he still had his mask and cloke on. Riuku was here to meet up with a Sannin. He was going to have some fun. They mite fight or they mite just talk. Riuku did not know. It was up to Revan.Riuku poped his neck and looked all around. There was some grass but most of it was sand and one or two trees was here.Riuku sighed at this and looked at all the things that was here but nothing was here. He did not care but he walked to the middle of the grounds and sat down on the ground. Riuku waits for Revan to show.

Zanpakutō Information

Name: Anomie

Release Phrase: Anomie

Element/Family: Fire

Manifestation:
Spoiler:

Sealed Zanpakuto:
Spoiler:

Shikai Ability:can make and bend fire.

[Bankai applies only for Captains, Advanced Vice Captains and Elite Vaizards]

Bankai: blade in my pic

Bankai Ability: same as shikai but stronger and fire/heat dose not harm him that much

Hollow Mask

Name: Riuku

Manifestation: Same as Sephiroth but white

Ability:Riuku's mask will make a gas come off of it and with go 20 feet away from Riuku and if somone breaths it in they will be in a Illusion. Riuku can make vines pop out and stop the opponent, make then think that there insides have blown up, there sword is wood or no longer have a sword, and more. Another thing that Riuku's mask can do is make his attacks last longer and the cool down is cut down (just by one).the last thing that his mask can do is that it lets Sephiroth shoot a cero with the power of the 3 espada's cero

Hollow Mask Appearance:
Spoiler:

Duration/Cooldown: 8 posts and a 5 post cool down

Techniques

Name:hells of fire
State: both
Description: What it dose is the user must put there hand or sword in the ground. After that, the user will shoot fire into the ground.When he shoots the fire into the ground he uses his fire bending powers to move it through the grounds and After that is done the User can have fire shoot out of the ground from eny and all points (even trees.)2 posts and 5 post cool down

Name:fire shot
State:shikai
Description:Sephiroth will put his hand out to the opponent and after he does fire will be at the tip of his fingers. the fire is realy small on his fingers though and Sephiroth can shoot the bits of fire like a bullet. The fire moves at a realy fast speed and can go through walls.1post and 3 post cool down

Name:Fire rain
State:Both
Description:Sephiroth will use his fire powers to make fire in the air and it will start to look like a cloud. After that, Sephiroth will have the fire tern into a long needle sort of like senbon and rain down on the person from all points
Duration and/or cooldown:2 posts 4 post cool down

Name:Fire blast
State:Both
Description: Sephiroth will have fire go all around his sword and will swing it at the opponent and it will harm them if it hits.2 post cool down

Name:Fire monster
State:Bankai
Description:Sephiroth will shoot fire into the ground by stabing his blade into the ground. Sephiroth will have the fire mix with the ground making it into lava. He will then make the ground behind him break and a monster will come out of it. The monster can shoot lava or fire from all parts of his body and it is 20 feet tall 3 posts and a 7 post cool down.

Last edited by Sephiroth on Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:33 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hezro Hittori
Captain Commander
Hezro Hittori

PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth the wannabe vizard leader done   Sephiroth the wannabe vizard leader done I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 4:11 pm

keep in mind that the position is open till u write a to sample
Back to top Go down
http://bleachsoulsofwar.powerrpg.com
Sephiroth
Niger Everto
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth the wannabe vizard leader done   Sephiroth the wannabe vizard leader done I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 6:21 pm

done
Back to top Go down
Ryosen
Hueco Mundo Lord/Arrancar Army Leader
Ryosen

PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth the wannabe vizard leader done   Sephiroth the wannabe vizard leader done I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 6:30 pm

Written appearance since you are going for Vaizard General.

You can keep your mask on for 8 posts. Your mask's cooldown will be 2 more posts of the mask's duration, (i.e: if the mask lasts for 3 posts then it will be a 5 posts cool down, if it lasts for 6 posts then 8 etc.)
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Niger Everto
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth the wannabe vizard leader done   Sephiroth the wannabe vizard leader done I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 6:40 pm

done
Back to top Go down
Ryosen
Hueco Mundo Lord/Arrancar Army Leader
Ryosen

PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth the wannabe vizard leader done   Sephiroth the wannabe vizard leader done I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 6:43 pm

APPROVED.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Niger Everto
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth the wannabe vizard leader done   Sephiroth the wannabe vizard leader done I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 3:57 pm

done
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth the wannabe vizard leader done   Sephiroth the wannabe vizard leader done I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sephiroth the wannabe vizard leader done
Page 1 of 1