Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yamato Cannon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Senju Kyijo
Quinta Espada
Senju Kyijo

Yamato Cannon Empty
PostSubject: Yamato Cannon   Yamato Cannon I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 6:22 pm

Name:Yamato Cannon
State:Ressurecion
Description:Senju's stabs himself with his spear in the hand and his spear turns into a metal ball in his palm as his blood envelopes it as a shell.He then focuses his spirit energy into the ball and it begins to rotate, absorbing all spirit particles in the area.The ball then begins to glow roar and make a screeching sound, showing that is is ready.Once it is ready Senju releases the ball with creates a large explosion of spirit particles at a power that they are actually shrapnel and even leaves a large crater at the zone of impact.
Duration/Cooldown:3 Posts to Form, 5 Post Cool down, can only be used twice per battle.
Back to top Go down
Hayato Nakamura
Primero Espada
Hayato Nakamura

Yamato Cannon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yamato Cannon   Yamato Cannon I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 7:04 pm

Where does happen to your spear afterwards?
Back to top Go down
Senju Kyijo
Quinta Espada
Senju Kyijo

Yamato Cannon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yamato Cannon   Yamato Cannon I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 7:24 pm

It would just reform in the air
Back to top Go down
Delz
RP Admin
Delz

Yamato Cannon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yamato Cannon   Yamato Cannon I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 5:33 pm

Yamato Cannon 15n6dcx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yamato Cannon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yamato Cannon   Yamato Cannon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yamato Cannon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Creation Center :: Customs Registration-
Jump to: