Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Captian Commander Vs La Novena Fraccion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenya
Division 1
Kenya

Captian Commander Vs La Novena Fraccion Empty
PostSubject: Captian Commander Vs La Novena Fraccion   Captian Commander Vs La Novena Fraccion I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 6:03 pm

A loud and deep rip pierced the still air of the courtyard.As a small foot stepped on the sand the now open Garganta started to close with the same rip sound as before.She stood there staring off in to the bright blue sky.The small clouds weaving across the sky like race cars gone astray.The bright artificial sun somehow mad it more awkward for the girl to be there.She stood at a whopping almost 5 feet.Her hair short yet some how perfect white hair flowed in a small breeze that passed.A black silk band tied in a bow on her head as if to say she was the perfect present.Her sword on her back.The Tsuka adorned with a White Ito and a lime green Same.The slandered Kashira was replaced by a skull with beautiful rubies for eyes.As the artificial light hit the rubies it caused them to glow in a life-like aura.Her Scabbard was black as night and easy to spot against her white uniform.The uniform was standerd issue to all Espada and their Fraccion yet to personal preferences she had her sleeves a couple inches to long.The sandals she wore were white as well.She also wore black socks as part of the uniform.Her crimson eyes darted from left to right as they adjusted to the light.The courtyard was filled with a beige color sand that was so soft a footprint blew away.Craters adorned their surface so large and deep that it would take many years of natural erosion to fill them.Slashes in the ground and burns suggested a fight had taken place just a few thousand years past.To confirm some buildings and rubble of buildings were left as a monument to the Corruption Aizen had brought upon his arrival.The very sight had not only sparked Revolution against Aizen but fuels the ongoing conflict to this very day.As she awaited the Arrival of her opponant she started to think of her Master and Sensei.'For you Koza-sama ,I will fight to the ends of life,to hell and back, even to heaven and back.' As she spoke those words her body shivered.'And for you Horos, I will kill every last Infidel I set my eyes upon.If I die on the battle field then bless me with the fight of Eternity,As my opponent.'

Last edited by Asekoi on Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Delz
RP Admin
Delz

PostSubject: Re: Captian Commander Vs La Novena Fraccion   Captian Commander Vs La Novena Fraccion I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 7:35 pm

Xuntaii was surrounded by a massive void of black and gray, all swirling around him as a pathway formed beneath his feet. He was following a reiatsu signature at the far end of this horrid tunnel he had dove into. One of the shinigami in the twelfth division swore up and down that it would lead him directly toward the King that he needed to kill to end all of the troubles, he was only hoping that the reiatsu at the other end was so weak because it was so far away. However, this would not be the case as she appeared on the other end of the tunnel within the courtyard of Las Noches, facing a ten year old girl.

Xuntaii was but a boy, however he was a boy with a soul stained by the blood of more innocents than most would care to count. This Xuntaii knew, and this was the reason he had come to this god-forsaken place, to meet with these god-forsaken people. He had become leader of his Society-The Society of Souls- so that he could rid the worlds of this corruption and insanity, and right all the wrongs he and his comrades had done. It would start with this single show off. This one battle would be the beginning of everything that he would do. It was the starting domino, creating a pattern no one could have predicted before the last one would fall.

His hair was a sloppy mess of locks, all going in various directions, long enough to cover his face and neck, though it was trimmed up on the sides and at the back, and pushed up onto the top of his head, swept to the side, so that it would not get in his line of vision. His eyes were cold. unwavering, and unrevealing of any emotions; almond in shape and color, with pupils so large they almost consumed the iris. He had a short stature, as he only appeared to be in his late teens, maybe early twenties. His left are was bare except for an extremely long length of black ribbon that was tied to his upper arm. On his right are was a massive sleeve that wasn't attached to his tunic, which would expand at the cuffs, covering his hand but still providing plenty of wiggle room. This sleeve was meant to conceal the metal bracings on that arm, placed there to protect his stronger arm from damage. Black in color, and trimmed in red fabric, the tunic that Xuntaii wore was a bit baggy; the collar came down in a wide v-neck to reveal the top of his sternum and his collar bone. His chest was bare and unmarked by scars or blemishes, like his cold and stony face and pale arms. The boy wore baggy, faded blue, pants that seemed just a bit too big for him. These pants were tucked into a pair of black boots that he donned on his feet.

At his waist hung the blade that had become his greatest ally and friend. Its handle was wrapped in aqua-blue silk, the pommel and cross guard both golden in color. The cross guard was in the shape of a crescent moon, the tips of either end almost touching. Instead of a sheath Xuntaii wrapped his blade in black ribbon, which seemed to be attached to the length upon his left arm. He placed his right hand upon the handle of the blade as he disappeared without a sound, flickering into view directly in front of the Arrancar that was commiting an act shinigami couldn't forgive, existing as a hollow. Without showing his disgust, or any emotion at all for that matter, he nodded to the Hollow.

They stood within a courtyard that, by the looks of it, was used for training the disgusting creatures who lived there. The entire area was desolate as the desert it resided in, with a few spatters of life that seemed to have been an age-old attempt at making the place civilised. It was riddled with holes, craters, and scars from the cero and balla that the Arrancar were so famous for throwing around randomly. As he looked upward, he scanned the cieling. It seemed the entire room was supported by hundreds of support beams. He figured he could destroy them with a few simple kido, even though kido was far from his strong point. Smiling confidently, he turned his attention to the girl before him.

"Xuntaii, Captain Commander of the Gotei Thirteen. There's a reason everyone answers to me." He said in a soft, almost monotonous tone. His gaze was emotionless, blank, and unrevealing. His left hand came forward, aiming a powerful blow toward her stomach that could hurt her even with a Hierro. He didn't want her dead just yet, after all she may be able to lead him to the King of Hollows.
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Division 1
Kenya

PostSubject: Re: Captian Commander Vs La Novena Fraccion   Captian Commander Vs La Novena Fraccion I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 8:37 pm

Her gaze rested upon a child not unlike herself.The boy looked rather strong and vengeful.There was only one reason boy like this was doing in a place like Las Noches.She started to speak.

"Asekoi, La Novena-"

Her sentence abruptly stopped by an incoming attack.The boys hand rocketed towards her like a train in the mist running down an unsuspecting cow.But this cow was not unsuspecting.In one swoop she unsheathed her zanpactou, placed it in front of her in a defensive stance, and pivoted on her left toes.As the boys hand started to graze the sword she moved it slightly to the left placing it on the opposite side of the boys arm as her body.As she and the sword gracefully slid up his arm she pivoted once more to place her back against his.The blade, now shining brightly from the light, rested on the boys neck.The girl's right arm bent backwards over her shoulder in an uncomfortable position yet sustainable.As she moved and pivoted like a ballerina in her prime her sleeves waved and whipped around.The bow tied band wrestling the now fast paced wind bearing on it from her stunt.The very thought she could chop the commanders head clean off was tempting but for now she only wanted to speak.

"As I was saying,I am Asekoi,La Novena Fraccion.And what brings you hear Mr. Captain Commander?"

Her expression was odd as she started to smile a little bit.She wasn't much for a fight if she didn't have to yet considering her opponent she had little choice.Though she was brought up hating the shinigami she didn't want to kill a single one.In fact she hoped they would co-exist in a peace yet to be made.Her thinking on this situation left her attention elswhere.
Back to top Go down
Delz
RP Admin
Delz

PostSubject: Re: Captian Commander Vs La Novena Fraccion   Captian Commander Vs La Novena Fraccion I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 4:27 pm

[[Excuse the lack of length....]]

Xuntaii watched with a bored expression as the girl preformed a graceful maneuver that in any other case might have been a successful kill. However, there were two major issues with the move she had made. The first, simply that she was facing off against Xuntaii, meaning she would need much more killing intent than that to win. The second, she didn't follow through completely. This disappointed Xuntaii greatly, and instead of being frightened or shocked as the blade neared his throat, he was only moderately frustrated. How was he supposed to not kill this girl if she were so weak? It takes a lot of control to moderate one's power that far. Hopefully she would prove much more deadly than this, at least if she wanted to survive she would have to be.

Xuntaii's left hand snaked up, grasping the handle just below her own hand. His right arm came up, the metallic plating that covered his forearm meeting the razor-sharp edge of his opponents sword. By throwing his weight forward into his arms, she jerked the blade forward with an extreme amount of force. She would be forced to either drop her blade or risk having her arm torn from its socket. Neither option was going to end very pleasantly for her, but if she went for the first option she would at least have full function of her entire body still. He did not wait for her response however, for as soon as the blade was far enough from his neck he would shunpo to his right, touching down on the ground and spinning on the ball of his left foot to face her. Staring at her, stony-faced, he waited for her next move. He wasn't about to draw his blade against her, and he was never very good at any kido but shakaho, so there was a slight chance it would blow up in his face; so he would suffice for letting her attack and using her own attack against her, he was best at that.
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Division 1
Kenya

PostSubject: Re: Captian Commander Vs La Novena Fraccion   Captian Commander Vs La Novena Fraccion I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 5:14 pm

Her arm started to jerk forward. As it did her right foot pushed off the sand creating a small plush of sand to be pushed up. Her push started her in a flipping motion, as she hit the halfway mark of her flip the boy's image erupted in a loud yet boom-like sound. As she landed she could see the boy was no longer in front of her. She pivoted her left foot stopping so that she directly faced the boy. In her abrupt stop the sand that had followed her foot jerked up into the air. Her right hand sheathed the blade as her left charged a slight, small, unnoticeable ball in it. By his movements she could tell he was quite skilled. To much so for her comfort level. She stared the boy down hoping to find a weak spot. In her thoughts she tried to not kill this boy for somewhere deep inside him there was still the naive innocence, or so she hoped. Her left hand fully charged she started to walk towards the boy. Her feet kicking up only pinches of sand.As she reached her target She sped up, in turn the sand started to kick up in handfuls. She leveled her back so it was almost perpendicular to the ground. Her arms stretched outwards behind her she started to get close.Her right hand now formed an orb of light in an exact copy of her left. Her feet took her to the boys left, running around to his back her image Shaking and bellowing a loud yet deep rip-like sound just after she launched the orb in a form of a bala. As her Image reappeared in front she released her other orb in the form of a bala. As the orbs barreled down on her she took of kicking up so much sand behind her it was starting to become a cloud. She stopped on the boys left side and charged at him. Her right hand unsheathing her blade as she came closer. She was with in several feet when she aimed a slash for the boy's hand.

'I hope I don't hurt him to bad.I also want to win though.Horos...please guide me.' Her inner voice spoke as she started her slash. It was almost as if time had stood still. The balas closing in, her feet kicking up sand as she ran. Her crimson eyes plagued with a little doubt but starting to be over taken by Determination. She didn't fear the Shinigami but rather admired him for coming here this day to fight.

{{I think this one's ok lol ^.^}}
Back to top Go down
Delz
RP Admin
Delz

PostSubject: Re: Captian Commander Vs La Novena Fraccion   Captian Commander Vs La Novena Fraccion I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 9:50 pm

[[ This is going to be epically short, I apologize]]

Xuntaii's stony-face formed into a smug smile as the woman began to move speedily around him. It seemed she wanted to disorient him, and then trap him between the sweep of her blade and the two speedy, yet weak, orbs of energy that were searing the air around them as they tore through the space between them and him. As she swung the blade he twisted his body, his right hand blocking the blade and weaving around it, to grab it by the blunt end. As he did this he threw himself to the ground behind him, pulling on the blade in an attempt to drag her into the position where he had been standing moments ago, just in time for the Balla to converge. As he fell the ribbon that was tied to his arm fluttered out before him, his hair following suit as his baggy pants billowed in the slight breeze that the force of falling created around him. He would hit the rough ground rolling, to increase the distance between them as well as minimise the damage to his tail-bone.

As soon as he was back on his feet he was disappearing, his shunpo creating more a flickering and light tear sound than that of the loud and obnoxious sonido. Like the sonido he did break create a noise due to the intense speed at which he suddenly increased his motion to, but for some reason the Shinigami's speed-stepping technique seemed to produce quite a bit less noise. He often speculated that it was because the Hollows had much more spiritual energy, but less focus for it, meaning that they released just a bit too much for the technique to be as stealthy as the shinigami's. However, this was not a matter of importance at the moment.

Xuntaii turned his attention back to the girl, looking to see what damage he had done. As he did so he patted at the light, almost milky, blue cloth that made up his pants, sending dirt and dust flying off of him. The dust had accumulated on him when he hit the ground, and he imagined there was even more of it on his back and ass, but he wasn't about to in-dignify himself by patted his ass during battle. He would simply have to take care of it when he got back home from killing the girl and her King.
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Division 1
Kenya

PostSubject: Re: Captian Commander Vs La Novena Fraccion   Captian Commander Vs La Novena Fraccion I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 9:11 pm

The boy's pull forced her in to the path of the two bala. With little time to react she bent backwards. Letting her knees collapse as she bent so she could clear the paths if not barely. She held tightly to her sword and hoped to pull the boy with her. She started to take the fight seriously because she was no longer dealing with just the boy. She had now realized she was dealing with the Captain Commander. The bala hit with a force of two tractor trailers in a head on collision. She had narrowly escaped from the blast. Her first instinct was to attack again but did all she could from taking any more harsh decisions. It was becoming evident that any attack she did would result in her being placed in its path. She started to study the boys movements and tried to read his thoughts. She started to play things out in her mind. 'The boy seems to love hand to hand, He likes to pull and drag me around. I have to try and stay away from him and hit long range.' Her voice fading away as she stared at the boy. Brushing her self off, she sheathed her sword and put both her hands to her mouth. The over sized sleeves dangled down like leaves on a tree. Her undecided facial expression was different from her determination and exactness of her crimson eyes. The air was still and silent as the two had what seemed like a stare off. She wanted to wait and see, to be on the defensive. If she could get him to reveal his weak point she could strike. Yet she knew that even if she had known his weak point it may not be in her grasp to use it as an advantage. Her mind still undecided showed no hesitate in her eyes yet little on her face. The mixed signals could give the wrong impression. That was, what she assumed, to be the reason why the boy remained i a stone like face. She wanted to get him to react, or at least show his weak point only once. As she took up a defensive stance she started to listen to the air hoping to catch even the most minute sound he made. Her black bow tied silk band was fluttering in a small breeze her sleeves fluttered as well.
Back to top Go down
Delz
RP Admin
Delz

PostSubject: Re: Captian Commander Vs La Novena Fraccion   Captian Commander Vs La Novena Fraccion I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 2:16 pm

Xuntaii stared her down, unblinking and unphased. He figured she had finally seen the pattern of his combat style, which would make the duration of the fight a tad more interesting. However, as he didn't have time to fight on an equal level, he would simply have to switch his combat style completely. He had gauged her own style fairly well, and he figured that the next fighting style to come up would work well against her type, maybe even better than the style he was most comfortable with. A slender hand fell to the handle of the sword, wrapped in black silk ribbon to keep it from cutting anyone. With a tug of the handle, he slashed through the ribbon and removed the blade from his sash.

As the blade touched the air a massive wave of reiatsu struck the surrounding area, just the pressure of it creating indentation in the hard earth. Wind picked up, throwing his black hair about in a tangle of locks. Though the wind buffeted him, and his hair continued to scratch at his eyes, he still stared on. His body did not move an inch, his eyelids never even twitching. One talent Xuntaii had learned at a young age was how to stare through just about anything, he had become quite the expert at it. Often time his old captain would joke that Xuntaii could beat Death in a staring contest, and then go on to beat Medusa.

Thoughts of his old captain poured into Xuntaii's head, almost bringing back his old demeanor. However, now was not the time for nostalgia, so he forced the thoughts back and proceeded with what he was about to do. With a nasty sound like the tearing of the fabric of time itself shattered the silence that had ensued, and Xuntaii disappeared. Unlike others, he did not disappear in a fading or flickering manner, he was just there and gone. A powerful wave of reiatsu burst forward as he landed on the ground just before his opponent, his drawn blade cleaving through the empty space on its way toward decapitating his opponent.
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Division 1
Kenya

PostSubject: Re: Captian Commander Vs La Novena Fraccion   Captian Commander Vs La Novena Fraccion I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 3:20 pm

The breeze had died down and all was still. There was no sign of the boy going to move. But to her surprise the boy pulled a sword out and disappeared in a loud and heart stopping rip. It wasn't like other rips, no it was as if tie and space had ripped and just sucked him up. The boy reappeared just in front of her. Her hand started to charge reaitsu ever so slightly as she bent backwards and used her left hand to try and kick the sword from the boy. As she was flipping and kicking she fired off a Bala at the boys chest which from the flip had given her a clear shot. As she finished the flip she landed on her feet only a few feet away from him but out of reach of the blade. The air was carved up by the blades movement and the reaitsu in the air. When the boy pulled his sword out a massive wave of reaitsu burst forth and crushed almost anything in its path. She started to charge a rather large orb in her left hand behind her back. she left it there and only her right hand left to defend herself. She started to trail off in thought about how her opponent was extremely agile. Her thoughts of weather or not things would work out for her also pierced her silent mind. The wind from her movement and the boys started a large breeze that caused her bow tied, black, silk band to flutter as well as her sleeves. She did however love this aspect of the fight. She rather loves the wind and the mere sound of her fluttering clothing.
Back to top Go down
Delz
RP Admin
Delz

PostSubject: Re: Captian Commander Vs La Novena Fraccion   Captian Commander Vs La Novena Fraccion I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 4:26 pm

The girl was a springy little thing, flipping backward and kicking his blade out of the way. He was far too close to block her assault, so he resorted to decreasing the damage as much as possible. He turned his body slightly, letting the balla strike the right side of his chest, creating a small explosion of weak spiritual energy. Looking down at the wound it caused, he laughed a bit. The force of the blow had singed his torso and created a burn on his chest which stung with an intensity that Xuntaii couldn't describe, but it was barely a flesh-wound compared to scars from battles past. Looking back up at the girl, he cocked an eyebrow. He could feel spiritual energy welling up in her, though it seemed focused into a specific area, possibly the hand she was hiding behind her back. Is she an idiot or is she just taunting me..? He thought to himself, grunting at the blatant attempt at hiding whatever attack she was charging. Either way, whether it be cero or otherwise, he could take the blow and give it back to her at a level she wouldn't ever believe. Disappearing with the same horrible ripping sound as before, he reappeared behind her and began slashing at a heavy rate. The blade became a tempest of steel, flashing rapidly as he cut at her back and arms at a pace behind human capabilities.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Division 1
Kenya

PostSubject: Re: Captian Commander Vs La Novena Fraccion   Captian Commander Vs La Novena Fraccion I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 5:25 pm

All went as planned. The girl knocked the blade away and hit the boy with a bala. it was almost to good to be true. The air stood silent as she could see the boy cock an eyebrow. As she waited the orb reached critical mass and was awaiting to be fired. The boys image disappeared with rip that seemed to tear the quantum state its self. She played every possible plan of attack. As his image reappeared in the usual spot she released the cero. It was released with a rip not unlike the one that could be heard from a sunido. She heard the boys Zanpaktou swing about in a thrashing motion. She flipped forward and started to charge yet another orb in her left hand. Standing there she started to wonder why she was fighting in the first place. Then she remembered that not only is he here to kill Exodus in the most likely scenario but he was simply put a shinigami. She started to charge another orb in her left hand as well. As she waited she started to think of other possibilities.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Captian Commander Vs La Novena Fraccion   Captian Commander Vs La Novena Fraccion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Captian Commander Vs La Novena Fraccion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Non Story RPG :: Sparring Matches/Practice Fights-
Jump to: