Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The black death (open to anyone)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hezro Hittori
Captain Commander
Hezro Hittori

The black death (open to anyone) Empty
PostSubject: The black death (open to anyone)   The black death (open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 6:20 pm

Exodus was tired of it. His black robes had been replaced with his black espada suit. His white hair blew in the breeze while he white mask stretched across his face. He would remind his followers why he was king and he would do it here. His garganta opened up over looking a huge town in north America, where exactly he was he didn't care. His reiatsu increased to a huge level as a white orb formed in his hand. He stepped out very slowly taking in the soon to be barren scenery. He watched the humans walk below he and pitied them in their helpless state. His reiatsu started to reach the level where he would kill them just by being overhead of them, having bodies drop to the floor like shells of their former selves. he had an angered expression on his face as he continued to descend until he was just above one of the tallest buildings. "fight me." He whispered. not one single soul took notice to him, save for the people who had seen the products of his presence amongst their peers. Exodus raised his hand and shouted "fight me!" as he released the white cero upon the city. The attack had disintegrated everything it had come into contact with and it hadn't satisfied Exodus in the least. He charged another in his hands while he keep walking and shoot a bala with his free hand at a small group of people, the bala ended with the removal of the souls it hit existence being terminated. Once his cero charged he fired it right in front of him blowing a perfect circle in whatever it came into contact with. He was screaming in his mind of a shinigami to come, He yearned for it, he needed it, and he wouldn't stop killing until one did, even if he had destroyed the entire world. The sad part was he wouldn't stop their, he would find a way into soul society and start there much like he was doing now. He was on a rampage.
Back to top Go down
http://bleachsoulsofwar.powerrpg.com
Hezro Hittori
Captain Commander
Hezro Hittori

PostSubject: Re: The black death (open to anyone)   The black death (open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 11:09 am

Exodus's rampage contined throught the continent leaving a trail of corpses where ever he went. Just like his Espada, Exodus didn't find any resistence and was truely taken aback by how much the shinigami didn't care for their planet they used to protect.It seems thaat with time they truely forgot what it ment to be a shinigami.
Exodus moved from city to city in north america enjoying the pain he was inflicting on the people while cursing the shinigami's name.He painted city after city with his white cero tur4ning the cultivated landscape into a pit of rubble.He had keep to his oath that he would kill until he fought with one of the 13 captains. He was going to make the world of the living a second Hueco Mundo and seireitei a third after that.

(short becasue its a summary f what he has been doing these past few days. If I don't get conflict in 5 days North america will be removed from the map and renamed to refect that.
Back to top Go down
Tzuchi Madara
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: The black death (open to anyone)   The black death (open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 12:58 pm

Tzuchi wandered through the destroyed cities trying to find the reason this place was destroyed. He carried kentanka as he continued to moan and rattle as he longed for more reiatsu. Tzuchi was very afraid of what was destroying the cities as he was told it was the king of hollows. He knew his power was not enough to defeat the king he could at least try to hold him off until a captain has the chance to arrive. As he began to wander deeper into the americas he began to see fresh rubble and destruction until he finally came across a man destroying the city. Tzuchi's body began to shake for a moment as the man released a devistating cero from his hand but shrouded his fear and pulled kentanka from his back and pointed it at the man.

"Exodus i am here to prevent you from further damaging north america."

Tzuchi avoided making the first move and instead took a odd stance and keep his eye on the king of hollows to avoid being caught off guard.
Back to top Go down
Hezro Hittori
Captain Commander
Hezro Hittori

PostSubject: Re: The black death (open to anyone)   The black death (open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 12:00 am

(noble, I'd promote you to CC if it wasn't unfair)

Exodus stopped and stood still as he heard the voice of Tzuchi. He crooked his neck back to set his left eye on the man as well as showing him his mask fragment. Exodus chucled a moment. And then looked forward again with his head down.

"Not even a Captain..." Exodus whispered to himself. He stood there one moment longer and placed his right hand on his blade.he stepped forward and planted his left foot in the ground and with a quick motion he pushed off it backwards, turning his body as he did so and used sonidoto propel himself toward the shinigami. He had unsheathed his blade while in sonido and was well over his head before he appeared within 5 feet of Tzuchi, brining the blade down with his right hand at an incredible forceas he charged a cero in his left hand, having the white matter slowly form in his hand. He cared not that this man was a Captain, but was disapointed with the fact. However he did want to kill something besides people like he had been doing the past few days now so a fight was welcomed at this point.
Back to top Go down
Delz
RP Admin
Delz

PostSubject: Re: The black death (open to anyone)   The black death (open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 3:59 pm

[[I apologize for the being late, I'm afraid I lost track of time...Also, I apologize if the length of my post disappoints.
Thank you, though, Tzuchi, I might have underestimated you.]]

The world had been thrown into chaos, it seemed that not even the greatest superpower of the living world would be able to defend itself against the assault of the hollows. Xuntaii sighed at the thought of this, stepping out into the world of the living to a scene of death and disaster. He hadn't asked for this, he hadn't even been in charge when this damned assault had began. He just wanted to lead his people in peace, do his job, and die later. However, it seemed that this would not be the case. As he stood upon the ashen remains of a building's roof, he looked out into the distance and cast a make-shift radar with his reiatsu, feeling for anyone else's. The reiatsu that he felt disturbed him. It wasn't the feeling of the King of Hollows'-he felt that without any radar- it was the feeling of a weak shinigami, who would be lucky to have achieved shikai as far as Xuntaii could feel.

Suddenly, he disappeared with a tearing sound like the ripping of the fabric of space itself, a much more powerful version of the shunpo that his fellow shinigami used. Sure his wasn't the fastest and he couldn't use it as often, but his explosive reiatsu did make it a tad bit more impressive than the average shunpo. He didn't disappear in a flickering or fading manner, he was just there and gone. It was as if this tear had really torn space and time themselves, and the resulting sliver had sucks Xuntaii up and spat him out at his destination.

The destination in question was not exactly a pleasant one. He appeared between the two creature, one attacking and one defending, and grabbed the collar of the shinigami's torso. Kicking off of the platform of reishi he had formed beneath him, he took them both quite a distance at a speed below shunpo but above average. Touching base upon the roof of another building, he dropped the shinigami he recognised as the vice captain of second division-one didn't lead a society without being well informed- and turned to his opponent. Without looking over his shoulder, he addressed the vice behind him.

"I can't stop you from fighting alongside me, but the reiatsu you are about to feel might even kill you itself. Only engage if you think you can help me, and don't try to fight through the reiatsu if it overwhelms you, it is best to succumb." He said in an uncharacteristically serious voice. If the vice captain had known or heard anything about Xuntaii he would be able to understand just how serious the situation was. This was not the Xuntaii everyone knew and mildly disliked, he was serious and showed little to no boredom. His voice has spirit behind it, his right hand shook slightly. Xuntaii's silky black hair was pushed up and back, to keep it out of his eyes; his eyes were almond both in color and shape. The eyes were rimmed by black lines, most likely the result of eye liner. Wrapped around Xuntaii's torso was an odd tunic of black, trimmed in crimson. To keep this torso shut a black obi was tied around his waist, the same sash being the thing that held his zanpakuto, which was wrapped in black ribbon. The ribbon traced itself up to his upper left arm. Today Xuntaii wore no massive sleeve, it would only get in the way. His right arm was covered by a metal plating, most likely to allow him to block blades while fighting without one. His massive, baggy, pants were replaced by a pair of slim black ones which would be more efficient in combat. He wore black boots upon his feet still, however.
Back to top Go down
The Lolrus

The Lolrus

PostSubject: Re: The black death (open to anyone)   The black death (open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 5:17 pm

Toshiyuki followed Tzuchi to North America. He saw the destruction cause by the king, and managed to trace his reiatsu from Japan. All the blood shattered and souls corrupted had painted the streets. There was Tzuchi and the CC, Xuntaii. He heard the CC's comment and tried to help Tzuchi out. "Don't worry, he's good. If he is in a near- death situation, I'll drag him back."
He now decided to watch as his Vice- Captain and CC fought the King. Toshiyuki was sitting on a rock, near Tzuchi. I'll help, but don't count on a long battle, if you know what I mean...." His eyes wandered to the king, then to the 2 shinigami. It was obvious who was going to pass. If Tzuchi managed to be in a near- death situation, then his Bankai will be unleashed.
Back to top Go down
Hezro Hittori
Captain Commander
Hezro Hittori

PostSubject: Re: The black death (open to anyone)   The black death (open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 8:28 pm

Exodus blade came down with a power that could easily be compared to God poking the earth. The result of his blade coming down upon the earth caused a chasm to appear, sperating the earth for a good 15 feet in depth as well as five feet in length. If the Captian Commander hadn't had saved the Vice Captain he would have surely died that moment.He Flung his head up and his white hair bounced back then drapped over his hollow mask remanent. He cocked his head back like before and looked at the new arrivals. He counted two Captain Class shinigami, one having far more power the the other that lead Exodus to the conclusion of him being the Captain Commander. Another reason he came to that conclusion was that no ordinary captain could have dodged his attack, which to be honest, was a fairly moderate attack. Exodus laughed a moment before regaining composer and turned to the two. The cero in his hand was still charging and started to creep up his hand, leaving a very disturbed image for the shinigami to see.

"So It takes striking one shinigami to get your attention? I shouldn't have wasted my time on North America then." Exodus said in a voice that clearly wasn't himself.

His rage had consumed his former self, the effects of starting a war and learning the shinigami either didn't care or were too afraid to fight back pushed him to the brink of insanity, something he had always stood clear of yet it had produced results that only fueled the fire within him.He pointed his blade at the man he figured was the Captain Commander.

"Whats your name? When I write down the reason I destroyed nearly 1/4 of the world at random, I want to write down your name under why I did it." Exodus said in a cold, angry tone.

Exodus's logical sence kicked in for half a second when he finished and wieghed his odds. A Vice-Captain, Captain, and the Captain Commander. In a sealed state he would surely fail, but if he released the fight would be over in seconds. After this conclusion his mind went back to the angered hollow mind that it had become and waited for a responce.
Back to top Go down
Delz
RP Admin
Delz

PostSubject: Re: The black death (open to anyone)   The black death (open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 8:43 pm

"Xuntaii Kuchiki, Captain Commander. I apologize for being late, I was just appointed the job and there was a lot of work to get done. It seems you didn't make it on my list of priorities." He said with a yawn as he began to walk toward his opponent, grabbing the handle of his blade with his right hand. He pulled the blade upward, the razor-sharp edge slicing through the ribbon like butter. As he drew it forward the ribbon fell to the ground, leaving a short length still attached to his arm. The blade glinted in the light of the moon ahead, and Xuntaii stared directly into his opponent's eyes. Though he had previously spoken like he thought this was no big deal, it was clear in his eyes that he was serious. The conflicting signs might be to his advantage, psychopaths can't often follow that kind of confusion. "Now, allow me to end this quickly so I can get back to the meeting, I believe we discuss the lunch menu next and I don't want to get screwed out of sushi on wednesday."

Xuntaii didn't shunpo, it was far too energy-consuming, instead he continued to walk toward his opponent. Suddenly, a massive wave of reiatsu shook the very earth they stood on, Xuntaii was fighting seriously. However, it seemed he wouldn't even go so far as to release his shikai, as the blade did not glow or morph, he simply increased his reiatsu to a frightening, almost strangling level. As he neared his opponent, he brought a slash up toward the arm charging the cero, with enough reiatsu packed into the blade to combat the man's white cero, possibly even go on to break his Hierro afterward.
Back to top Go down
Hezro Hittori
Captain Commander
Hezro Hittori

PostSubject: Re: The black death (open to anyone)   The black death (open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 12:21 am

Exodus saw the man walking and grinned. He watched the man bring his arm up to slash at his cero arm and Exodus reacted accordingly, not by moving or sonido'ing out of the way but matching the slash with his own blade as his reaitsu sky rocketed. The blades met forming somewhat of a cross with a ten degree rise in Exodus's blade to properly balance and defend the blow without Xuntaii's blade sliding down his hilt. The impact shattered the earth around the two as the opposing reaitsu's clashed, sending small chunks of earth into the air all around them for a good five feet in radius. Exodus then stared into the mans eyes for a brief moment confirming that he to was serious about the fight. Exodus then jumped backward into his full forced sonido. He appeared 20 feet back from the impact site of the previous attack and raised the white hand of his cero.

"Cero De Dios" Hezro called as several white orbs began to form in a circle one meter from his body. The orbs formed a circle that was a good ten feet in diameter while another huge orb formed in the center. He released the cero as fast as it had formed because exodus had put a lot of extra time into creating it. He watched his creation fly toward the Captain Commander with the power of two of his own gran ray ceros.
Back to top Go down
Delz
RP Admin
Delz

PostSubject: Re: The black death (open to anyone)   The black death (open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 2:47 pm

Xuntaii cursed as their blades met, the resulting blast of spiritual power tearing into the world around them. He doubted that the vice captain would be able to sustain consciousness around such a crushing force. However, it wasn't the time to think about others, this was a battle after all. The world around them was filled with flames, smoke, the smell of blood, and the cries of innocence. Xuntaii knew that he was risking more and more lives the more serious he became in this fight, because his own spiritual pressure too could crush the very soul from a weaker being. Grunting, he clenched his jaw and jumped back at the same time that his opponent had, though he did no use any shunpo to do it. He landed again upon a platform of spiritual energy only five feet away, watching his opponent land nearly twenty meters away as he charged balls of bleach-white energy. The balls formed a 10 foot circle around him, another orb forming within the center of it and growing larger with every second. With another grunt, Xuntaii prepared to spring forward and up at just the right time.

As the cero charged toward him, searing the air around it and giving off a scent indescribable to any living being who had not experienced the sensation of burning reiatsu, he took off. Launching himself from his platform like it were a spring board, he sailed through the air, moving about fifteen feet above where he had originally been standing. As he sprinted through the air, feeling the singing energy beneath him, he rose his blade high like a samurai poising for battle.

"Show them the power of our dynasty, Tentei!" He called out as he ran toward his enemy, his reiatsu extending to yet another level, though some might have found such an increase impossible considering his level of power before the initial release of the piece of his soul he used to fight. A blast of spiritual energy formed from and erupted out of the blade of his Zanpakuto, scarlet in color and nearly as hot as the explosive flames it seemed to represent. When the flash disappeared his blade had changed. Suddenly there was no cross guard. The blade became wider, and curved to the point where it was more of a scimitar than a katana. Three fourths of the way up the blade there was a crescent chunk carved out of the blade, as if a massive hole and been burned through it. Wrapped around the handle, where the cross guard once was, was now a thick ribbon, which hung loosely around the blade, constantly hovering three inches from the handle in a circular formation. From this ribbon hung several large leaves.

Kicking off of the sky as if it were as solid as the earth beneath them, he sped toward his opponent at an amazing speed, slashing at the man though he was still a few meters away. Suddenly a cloud of black powder flew toward his opponent, expanding and morphing as the wind played with it. Stopping in his tracks, Xuntaii lifted his hand and smiled, an orb of pinkish-red light forming. "Shakaho!" He cried out, though there was no incantation. The orb flew forward, impacting with the powder cloud and creating a massive explosion directly in front of his opponent. The explosion was similar to the impact of a cero, causing a shock wave to appear and tear further into the earth beneath them.
Back to top Go down
Hezro Hittori
Captain Commander
Hezro Hittori

PostSubject: Re: The black death (open to anyone)   The black death (open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 3:37 pm

Exodus noted the man releasing his zanpaktou. Exodus was quite familiar with how a shinigami must do so as well as well aware of the power difference between the two levels of release, which was oddly similar to that of a hollows. He trick was that since hollows had only two where shinigami had three, a hollows increase was much more dramatic than that of a shinigami's and Exodus was going to display it. He also noticed the black powder being released from his blade at once and assumed the worse. In response Exodus jumped into the air and had almost cleared the black powder before Xuntaii used his kido to increases the blast. Exodus calculated the size difference and created his own platform in the sky very quickly and used this to preform sonido at an elevated height to clear the blast completely.

Exodus then decided to final show his release to the world and the Captain Commander to be the first to bear witness to it.He raises his blade into the air as the very land around him quivers in fear. Trees fall, chasms form, the sky blackens and rain falls upon the earth as he begins to speak.

"Let all life run from my presence, Angel Caido!" He cries as his spiritual pressure reaches heights unknown to any other Captain save for maybe the Captain Commander himself who would be the only being alive who could possibly rival it. Exodus's body changes in response to being fully released. His attire changes to long black robes with the Japanese symbol for "death" engraved in silver colored string on each shoulder. Another set of characters hand from his belt: "suffer", "die", and "void". A large hood covers his face, giving him a feel similar to the grin reaper of human folk lore. short five inch long claws sprout from fingers of his left hand while his blade joins with his flesh in his right hands. The feet of a devil can be seen from underneath the black robes as he stood above the group. The most drastic change however had yet to be seen, folded white wings lay hidden behind his body as he wanted the Shinigami to see his true nature before he was sent to the black abyss that comes with viewing the wings. Exodus looks down at Xuntaii and raises his hand. Without word or warning a white cero forms and is shoot at the man with incredible speed.
Back to top Go down
Delz
RP Admin
Delz

PostSubject: Re: The black death (open to anyone)   The black death (open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 4:24 pm

[[I apologize for the late post...]]

Thoughts ran through his head, images dashing in front of his eyes, and yet only one word crossed his lips. As he watched his opponent dodge the massive explosion he didn't react, nor did he react as the man increased his reiatsu the equivalent ratio of a captain going Ban Kai. It was the change in appearance that had caused Xuntaii to utter the one word that would even out the entire fight. The man he had been fighting changed, he was now more like a death god than ever before. Reminiscent of the human's Grim Reaper, this hollow had taken a path with his Ressurecion that no other would have. He looked less like a hollow before than ever, now looking like what a human might think of when they heard the term "Death God". The man was wearing a massive cloak that hid his face with shadows, a claw forming on his left hand white his right one morphed into the blade he had been wielding earlier. Now, as the man's cero formed and burst through the air, Xuntaii spoke.

Though he hated using Shunpo too often, now was a time that required him to do it. He would disappear, creating a nasty ripping sound like before, and reappearing in front of his opponent, away from him by around twenty meters, as a cero cleared through the air above his head on its way to the area he had once been standing. "Now.." He whispered, drawing his blade up. Suddenly, a massive cloud of gun powder formed in front of him. The cloud formed into an orb, which would be sparked by a tiny kido he launched at it. Suddenly, it shot forward at a speed equivalent to the man's cero. All he would see would be the sparks that flew from the comet's tail, as it sped through the black night toward him. When it came close to him, the spark reached the condensed area of gunpowder and set off the resulting explosion. This explosion made the previous one look like a firecracker, tearing what was left of the earth around them from its home and turning the sides of buildings into ash. Smirking as he watched the explosion, Xuntaii brought an arm up to cover his eyes as the extremely bright light enveloped the area, blinding any who would look directly into it.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hezro Hittori
Captain Commander
Hezro Hittori

PostSubject: Re: The black death (open to anyone)   The black death (open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 3:19 am

(I'm basing this post off the mechanics of your previous attack, correct me if it doesn't work this way so i can edit my post)

Exodus was a fast learner, something the man would learn very quickly.The first time the man used the gunpowder he had used a kido to ignite it. This told Exodus two things about his attacks: one he had to summon the gunpowder before using it and he needed to ignite it by other means, in his case kido. So judging by this Exodus made a reasonable guess as to how to block the attack; ignite it himself. As soon as he saw the man summon the massive amount of powder in front of him and condensed it into a ball Exodus raised his free hand and fired a bala at the gunpowder much like Xuntaii did the first time. exodus's bala was fast enough to match that of his own sonido and hardly expected the man to react to it in time. Beneath his hood he was smiling. He was however taken back by the flash of light, and quickly turned his head as soon as it flashed, temperately blinding him. At this point he realized it would be a good time to activate his deadly effect. He released the wings from their clenched state and spread them nice and wide for the man to see. Exodus always found joy in watching the man wonder where exactly he was once he looked at the wings. Exodus knew well of what they did to his opponent. The world around him would go void, a realm consisting of no light what-so-ever and the inability to produce any as well.Then He would begin to move his wings in a very quick pattern to stimulate and amplify the sound around him, making every sound 100 times louder than what it actually was he keep himself behind his wings however so he wouldn't be affected by this as well. The wings worked much like a targeted speaker, it had to be pointing at the man for it to work correctly. With this being done Exodus stood back and enjoyed the man being tormented for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Division 1
Kenya

PostSubject: Re: The black death (open to anyone)   The black death (open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 6:42 am

A deep and heart stopping rip rang out several feet from the outskirts of the battle field. A void formed which caused this rip. A small figure exited the void known as a Garganta. It was a small girl, her over-sized sleeves and black bow tied band fluttered in a small breeze as she exited. She wore a standard white Espada Fraccion uniform. her feet were kept warm in black socks with a grayish sandal. After her eyes darted from left to right looking for anything. She noticed Exodus-sama in heated battle with the Captain Commander. She also noted two people off to the side one a captain and the other a regular shinigami. Her image dissipated as she unsheathed her Zanpaktou. The image didn't make a sound because she regulated her power, yet when it reappeared it made a sound not unlike the Garganta which was no closing. As her image reappeared she aimed a slash at the captain's right arm. during her slash she aimed her body in such a way that if her attack missed she would hit the man in his chest with a reaitsu packed kick. The world was changed yet so slightly but Asekoi made no attempt to notice. Her only thoughts were as follows, 'I hope Exodus-sama will be ok. I wounder if I am of any real help?' As her mind buzzed with thoughts like these and more another small breeze moved through causing her bow to rustle yet again.
Back to top Go down
The Lolrus

The Lolrus

PostSubject: Re: The black death (open to anyone)   The black death (open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 12:02 pm

Toshiyuki Hiroki immediately sprung up with his sword in hand. He twisted his hand , then brought it upward, in a fluid try. He blocked the swing from the blade and then twist his. He swung it so powerfully, it would hurt to try and stop it. When this part was done, he would then unlock his Shikai. It would suck Ase's useless cero, bala, and any other spell, then fire it back to her. He doesn't know what Ase could do, but he knew Asekoi was a hollow.

"Don't interfere, you will only get killed. If you are not already killed by me that is." He did this when he swung his blade, and had a small smirk.

Last edited by Toshiyuki Hiroki on Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Asekoi got mad)
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Division 1
Kenya

PostSubject: Re: The black death (open to anyone)   The black death (open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 3:07 pm

It seemed the Captain underestimated her as she lept backwards. Her sleeves and bun blowing in the wind created by her jump. She finally stopped about 10 feet away and landed on a platform made of reaitsu just under her feet. She pulled her sword up and pointed it at him. The blade gleamed in the sunlight, She charged reaitsu in her swing as her image Dissipated with a loud heart stopping rip. The Garganta now closed there was no turning back. Her image reappeared on the Captain's right side. She aimed a slash to his elbow that would rip it off if it met, while simultaneously firing a Bala at his chest. Her white uniform almost glowed in the sun as she focused on the battle and nothing more. The Scenery was nothing more than something to get distracted by i her new found determination. Perhaps it was she didn't like Shini that much or, maybe she wanted to impress Exodus-sama with her ability to fight.
Back to top Go down
Delz
RP Admin
Delz

PostSubject: Re: The black death (open to anyone)   The black death (open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 7:21 pm

As Xuntaii launched his attack, preparing to attempt to handicap his opponent at the very least, his opponent countered. It was an effective counter, especially because it was only the second time his opponent had seen his attack. This impressed Xun, but now was hardly the time to think about how impressive his opponent was. There was a brilliant flash of light that illuminated the world for a time being, and then the world was darkened by a thick haze that remained. The sky was thick with the stench of ash and something like burning flesh. It seemed that there had been some people who had stayed behind, they would not be returning to any home or family. As the haze cleared, Xuntaii's figure could be seen in crouched forward slightly. One arm was extended, supported by the blunt edge of his blade. His entire hand seemed singed, the fragments of a defensive kidou falling around him. He had never been very good at Kidou, and it didn't help that he had little time to prepare for it. As a result, he could only weaken the impact of his own attack.

As Xuntaii looked up from over his sword, he noticed a tiny figure dashing past him. His eyes turned to follow the girl as she drew her blade, attacking his captain. He smirked at the Captain's initial release, the girl must be impressive to force one of his Captains to take the fight even remotely seriously. Sighing, he turned to his opponent at exactly the wrong time. His eyes met the brilliant white feathers of his wings and suddenly the world was gone. Xuntaii was not one to overreact or really react at all when things like this happened so suddenly. He assumed at first it was an illusion, and simply spiked his spiritual pressure up to a level higher than his opponent's current. However, it seemed that nothing was going to change, which was odd.

A new world..? Well, he isn't the only one who can do that trick.. He thought to himself, smirking. Every breathe he took, every time his heart beat, the noise was loud, obnoxiously so. Suddenly, his reiatsu leveled off at a soul-crushing level. His lips twitched as he prepared his newest surprise. Being quite the fast learner himself, he chose to only whisper the release. "Bankai, Tentei no Chaini-zu Riku ken Umi!" He uttered, as his blade shattered and his reiatsu became unrestrained. His opponent's own world would shatter around him as his Bankai's world came into play. They were suddenly within a valley surrounded by massive mountains, the peaks snowy and white. The sky was a bright blue, puffy white clouds floating through it and past the brilliant sun that was directly above their heads. This was the world that was his ultimate release, the world that never changed more than the location of its weapons and the position of the clouds. He turned to his opponent and smiled a wicked smile.

A pike stood next to him, its head embedded into the ground. Yanking it from the stone it was embedded in, he took up an offensive stance. He could vaguely sense the other beings, the ones that had been there earlier and had too been pulled into the dynastic landscape that he had called them to. He had little interest in them at the present time, however, he had eyes for only his opponent.

[[I do believe that this is plausible, as both of our abilities involve personal worlds.. If not we can argue through PM's.]]
Back to top Go down
Hezro Hittori
Captain Commander
Hezro Hittori

PostSubject: Re: The black death (open to anyone)   The black death (open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 9:25 pm

Exodus smiled through his clock. He was amused at how interesting the situation had become. Apparently both race leaders dealt with changes in the world around them, but Exodus still had a slight upper hand. he quickly noted the vast array of weapons sticking out of the ground, as well as the terrain itself.He dropped his sword hand down to the shafts of weapons at his feet that his opponent would usually use as a weapon and simply struck it with his own causing a rather loud noise, even to himself.Then he started moving forward and hit another blade as he did so with his own and he did this again and again and again as he continued to move forward. The man would be bleeding out of his eardrums by the time this fight got underway.

" Congrats, You are the first to set eyes on my release for longer than half a second. That's quite the achievement." Exodus whispered so that he was speaking as if with a raised voice to the Captain Commander. " But this changes nothing I'm afraid. You still have given me more than enough to work with to defeat you." He finished.

With that He gave a quick swing to one of the blades in the ground and made a loud noise with it in his point of view. Once the sound was confirmed he vanished in his sonido with a quick static sound. His sonido now was far faster than that of his sealed state, just as fast as Xuntaii's shunpo if not exceeding it.He appeared one meter to the right of Xuntaii and only a few feet in front of him, with his bladed hand stretched out towards the mans midsection. Exodus knew a decapitation now was pointless as he would simply duck underneath it, so a transverse cut was much harder to dodge at this angle. He made a quick note not to lose track of the man, he knew good and well this was his world, and not Exodus's.
Back to top Go down
Delz
RP Admin
Delz

PostSubject: Re: The black death (open to anyone)   The black death (open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 10:25 pm

Xuntaii's confidence slowly drained as he noticed that the only thing he had done was give himself sight back. The sounds were still overpowering as his opponent's reiatsu levels. He knew that he would have no choice but to preform the act that his zanpakuto's final form was designed for. He sighed as his opponent began making extremely loud noises, each smack or clang causing him to flinch ever-so-slightly. Blood began to pour from his ears, sound barely making its way to his brain. Everything was fuzzy, like he was getting a bad reception. However, for some odd reason specific things became louder and more apparent. He could hear himself breathing, his heart breathing, he could practically hear the contracting of muscles as he moved the pike to block the bladed hand of his opponent.

The shaft of the pike shattered, and Xuntaii jumped backward. Landing upon a boulder, he leapt backward once again and disappeared behind a ledge of stone. As he stood there, he prepared for the final assault. Suddenly, Xuntaii would release a massive wave of gunpowder down upon his opponent, having Sunpo'd so that he would appear directly above him. Without waiting more than a half-second later he activated the final step of his plan. He would snap his fingers, activating the detonation command embedded deep within the zanpakuto realm that was his bankai. As suddenly as Xuntaii had appeared above his opponent, the entire world where the five souls had been standing would explode. The world was packed with enough explosive weapons to create an explosion equivalent to no other explosion. It completely tore apart the realm they had been taking into, turning everything including the reishi around them to ash, complete and total obliteration.

[[It was short, but hell I'm lazy]]
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Division 1
Kenya

PostSubject: Re: The black death (open to anyone)   The black death (open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 10:37 pm

Just before her attacks hit there was a loud and deep explosion. It sounded lie that of one thousand nuclear bombs going off simultaneously. She turned to face the explosion and saw a bright light which was followed by nothing other than her death. Asekoi now floated in a white abyss, her spirit body dissolving in to small blue orbs that faded in to nothingness. As her body slowly decomposed she thought of her master, Koza-sama, Senju-san, and the other Espada she had yet to learn the name of. Memories of Mezu-san and everything she had done also flooded her mind. She knew there was little to do. The white now started to fade to black in a spectacular crossover. There was little that could be done now. Her fate sealed she was left with praying to Horos for the battle she worked so hard to get.

----Dead as well

Last edited by Alucard on Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hezro Hittori
Captain Commander
Hezro Hittori

PostSubject: Re: The black death (open to anyone)   The black death (open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 10:38 pm

Hezro couldn't believe the ignorance of his opponent. Was he really that despite to kill him that he would sacrifice himself? either way it didn't matter, Exodus had gotten what he wanted. The captain Commander was as dead as he was.He quickly noted the other presences here to, something he had ignored before, not only was the man killing him, but the others here too.He began o laugh as the world ignited. for he knew two things would happen. the first would be that the shinigami would be powerless against he hollows now and that reynado, a man far more sinister than Exodus, would take the arrancar throne. So all in all this battle was a victory in Exodus's eyes and he had completed what his fathers before him had planed: kill the Captain Commander and send the soul society into chaos. With that exodus accepted death as he always hoped too. he had always dreamed of dieing but was always sceptical of how it would feel. Now he had finally broken free from his aspect of death that he had originally received: loneliness. And so Exodus faded away into nothing.

---DEAD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The black death (open to anyone)   The black death (open to anyone) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The black death (open to anyone)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: World of the Living :: The Americas-
Jump to: